Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2011 9:25 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
- Yokai Torii is into Yuri, huh? I guess that proves that Tori&Maki are more then just friends ;)
- "We are in public!" - what other proof do we need that they are into Yuri XD (doubt Mangacurse will include this little part in their... scanlation)
- Maki notices that this Yokai ain't her beloved girlfriend
- what a rebellious couple R&T are... jumping from trains and not afraid of anything XD
- rules of the game: in the forrest of lockers, find Torii or you will die. You have 44 seconds. The time-limit probably ended while you were reading the rules
- and Maki opened the coin locker where Torii was supposed to be... only to find Yokai Torii's dead boyfriend :-O (while we are at it, that dead kid looked creepy...)
- Yokai Torii sure has a nice collection of bodies in those lockers :D
- "You will become one of my playmates!" - I knew she wanted Maki in order to do some dirty stuff with her!
- and here comes Kuro... answering Torii's plea for help as a real Knight on Black Horse :D
- 44 seconds... too much time for Kuro XD
- I feel kinda sorry for Yokai Torii :(
- and the Ear of Sanmoto appears... and reveals that Kurotabou was one of the highest ranked members of Hyakku Monogatari once... and probably created by them as well

Loved the chapter: tense and awesome artwork... and it seems a major arc starts next chapter :D
Mar 29, 2011 2:13 AM
Oct 2009
Finally this arc has pumped it's level to awesomeness. Even more considering that Kurotabou is one of my favorite characters in Nurarihyon no Mago, so I'm looking forward to reading more about Hyakku Monogatari.
Mar 29, 2011 2:45 AM

Feb 2009
So how the hell is Rikuo fine after jumping out of the train?

And finally things seem to pick up now.
Mar 29, 2011 3:24 AM

Jul 2008
belatkuro said:

Even Day Rikuo is a Yokai. Jumping from train should still be alright even for him.
Mar 29, 2011 9:34 AM

Feb 2008
don't forget that he got a bit of training...and he is good with the sword. day rikuo is not weak by any means.
Mar 29, 2011 11:52 AM

Sep 2009
Kurotabou and Torii chapters are always so amazing! I hope they don't mess up this one if it ever gets animated like they did with the first. Anyway this chapter is so detailed, and as always the artwork is beautiful. And i'm looking forward to some more characterization for kurotabou!
Mar 29, 2011 12:08 PM
Aug 2009
belatkuro said:

He is youkai, right?
BTW, it was just like in James Bond movies ;P

Manga is still amazing, I really can't wait for next chapter :D
Mar 29, 2011 2:56 PM

Mar 2010
Kurotabou x Torii is amazing ^^ I knew He would save her. And Kurotabou a former general? Wow! This is first chapter in a while which makes me interested ^^
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Mar 29, 2011 4:33 PM

Mar 2009
cool chapter :)

Kurotabou showed yokai Torii what lockpicks are for!

If it wasn't manga then Rikuo would probably splash himself on the pillar between the tracks xD
Apr 9, 2011 5:50 PM

Feb 2008
Why is it that neither Tori nor Maki are using Shikigami? haven't they been training to use them for a year or so now? even pathetic Shikigami would have made the search faster/easier .
Jul 2, 2011 7:21 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
I wouldn't want to place hiding go seek with Kurotabou as the one looking.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which girl will most likely end up with Rikuo? ( 1 2 3 )

Scrypt - Jun 23, 2010

105 by kengil10 »»
Jun 2, 2022 7:12 PM

» Bonus Stories Discussion

TitanInsane - Sep 20, 2021

0 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 8:47 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 210 Discussion

Diana_Williams - Nov 19, 2012

32 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 9:48 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 209 Discussion

Nayrael - Oct 6, 2012

12 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 208 Discussion

Nayrael - Sep 25, 2012

25 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.