Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Wolverine Episode 10 Discussion


#1
Mar 18, 2011 7:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1449
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's finally subbed!

Kikyo and Wolverine teaming up was a great sight to see. And I guess only the truly worthy get to see Kikyo's second katana. I wonder if we'll ever see him wield two again, or it was just a convenient plot device for this monster.

Min died. That sucked, but it made everyone power up to that next level on her behalf. Go figure.

I had no idea Wolverine was that strong. I mean, he's superhuman, yes, but that superhuman? I guess so.

The next episode looks like it'll be pretty good. I wonder if Wolverine will crash the party at the point he arrives, or wait until the "If there's anyone here that does not approve of this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace."
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
 
#2
Mar 18, 2011 10:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 5218
Yeah, the only thing hard enough to pierce it is itself(or a part of itself).
Reminds of of The Incredibles.
Still, nice teamup from Logan and Kikyo.
Vadhaka's defeat there reminded me of AC II when Ezio kills a soldier using a spear.
The body slides down after a while. (Me just finished AC II a few days ago :D)

Next episode: Wolverine as a wedding crasher. This should be fun.
 
#3
Mar 18, 2011 12:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 2021
Best episode yet. Although the fighting at the start was lame, they killed vadhaka for real this time instead of just finding cement, randomly, and burying it.

Shame Min died, as she was my favorite girl in the show, but it was a nice touch to this show that had yet made me feel excited of sad really.
 
#4
Mar 18, 2011 6:06 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1144
Not very entertaining from what I expect but still watchable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
#5
Mar 18, 2011 10:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3985
Didn't expect Min to die. Sad because of that. It was kinda expected that the only way they were going to take Vadhaka down was by using it's own weapons against itself.

 
#6
Mar 19, 2011 7:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 15752
Best episode is a while, the fight was kind of fun this time. Why exactly did that samurai guy suddenly decided to turn good on us is something i have no idea what it is about.

Min kicked the bucket. Kind of sad. Don't care much for any side characters but she was the only girl looking decent.

Next episode don't miss Wolverine staring in The Graduate. When i saw him in that window i couldn't avoid thinking of this.
 
#7
Mar 19, 2011 7:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 443
Entertaining ep, though I echoed Wolverine's "you again" when Vadhaka showed up.
I'm happy Kikyo joined in and showed off his cool. It also made some nice diversity.
Monad said:
Why exactly did that samurai guy suddenly decided to turn good on us is something i have no idea what it is about.

He has his honour as a ninja. He doesn't mind fighting bad guys, but he doesn't want to work for someone who goes after (practically) unarmed young girls.
I'm glad about that, cause I hated the idea of Wolfie killing Kikyo.

I had the same thought about The Graduate. But it's a shame that Mamiko hasn't shown a single thing why she's worth all Wolverine's efforts.
 
#8
Mar 19, 2011 3:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3439
LOL I think this anime is rather funny to watch. Well it is sad to see Min has to die here.


"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
 
#9
Mar 20, 2011 1:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 15752
cleo said:
Entertaining ep, though I echoed Wolverine's "you again" when Vadhaka showed up.
I'm happy Kikyo joined in and showed off his cool. It also made some nice diversity.
Monad said:
Why exactly did that samurai guy suddenly decided to turn good on us is something i have no idea what it is about.

He has his honour as a ninja. He doesn't mind fighting bad guys, but he doesn't want to work for someone who goes after (practically) unarmed young girls.
I'm glad about that, cause I hated the idea of Wolfie killing Kikyo.

I had the same thought about The Graduate. But it's a shame that Mamiko hasn't shown a single thing why she's worth all Wolverine's efforts.


Wait, a samurai that has his honor as a ninja? o_0???

In defense of Mamiko she has shown at least one strong quality. She doesn't speak much. A woman who knows to keep quiet is every man's dream. No offense but the nagging of women is usually one of their most annoying features, especially when you marry them and you have to hear it every day.
 
Mar 20, 2011 2:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 443
Monad said:
Wait, a samurai that has his honor as a ninja? o_0???

In defense of Mamiko she has shown at least one strong quality. She doesn't speak much. A woman who knows to keep quiet is every man's dream. No offense but the nagging of women is usually one of their most annoying features, especially when you marry them and you have to hear it every day.

Hehe, I messed up with the ninja-bit, didn't I?

I fully agree that quiet Mamiko is better than nagging or whining Mamiko. But I hope she'll turn out to be the 'action speaks louder than words' type.
 
Mar 20, 2011 8:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 219
I can't even count how many times I literally thought to myself "Wait, WHAT!?"... most probably like every 30 seconds.
 
Mar 28, 2011 4:31 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 15
Why sub group don't continue to sub ep 11, 12. This anime is finished...
 
Mar 29, 2011 2:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 33
This episode was too awesome! I was really sad about Min but I don't think she's actually dead, she'll pop up in the last few seconds of the final episode. It was awesome to see Wolverine and Kikyo team up. I can't wait for the next episode!
 
Apr 5, 2011 6:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7714
Nice team up.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
 
Apr 19, 2011 9:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3031
Well i saw Kikyou becoming a good guy from a mile away, the fight was pretty fun but Min dying was WTF..she was the only good chick in this >.<
 
Sep 26, 2011 6:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1967
Wow, this episode I had really low expectations for, but it was actually really good. Wolverine and Kikyo teaming up was cool, and that giant robo thing got stronger.

About Min possibly dying... I honestly didn't see that coming.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

 
Top