Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 20, 2011 7:47 AM
Jul 2018
My high hopes for this show were in vein. The development in the story can't be squeezed into 11 episodes. The concept was nice but the elaboration was truly appalling, nothing gets explained decently in this show, for example Enri destroys a whole town and that"s it, not why, not how, even the characters don't ask these question...

A missed opportunity !
Mar 20, 2011 9:48 AM
Feb 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
MaedhrostheTall said:
^This last picture, the shot was really short, so i never got a good look at Nessa but she is TOO cute snuggled up to Clain like that. Now if only Phryne acted like that...
Yeah that's the bitch with some animes and episodes, they just pass by too fast so I have fun watching it by frames and so result the screenshot. Nessa is really great and I am sure as she discovers love between Phryne and Clain, well it would certainly be nice for her not too take it negatively and I am sure she will not. Just I am curious how will Nessa react to kiss?

I dont know how she would react. Nessa is still quite a mystery, that she is tangible but can still act like a computer program, disappearing and showing up in bathroom networks like she does. I honestly dont know if she knows what a kiss is or HOW she should react. she seems perfectly content between snuggling with clain and dragging him everywhere, and playing/ (reconciling?) with Phryne.

Rob3rt said:
PerlaNemesis said:
Why Phryne must be so stubborn? >.> Anyway, it makes me feel like someone is going to die (most probably Nessa). I would prefer everyone alive, though.
I´m quite sure Phryne will die to make place for Enri in Clain´s life. And the destruction of the Fractale System will cause Nessa to fade away, too. I would prefer a solution which is not sad like that, too, but they need to resolve the harem situation...

I dont think Enri x clain will ever happen though. its only 2 episodes left and she and him havent even talked about that. remember that shot where she was outside the room where clain phryne and nessa were talking about them being a family? she looked like she would leave it at that. smiling like she was.

Clain x Nessa, well shes a computer program. i dont know how possible that is. even if Clain OD'd on those pills that busty doppel was talking about when they were in that flashy city that make you feel the doppel (sounds like they are mostly used for sex), it just wouldnt work. Nessa is a special doppel, though. isnt she like the soul of Phryne? so even nessa is pointing to....

Clain x Phryne. But knowing this show, theyd probably kill her off in the end. remember her wish to the day star was that Clain's smile would last forever. does that sound like sad sad ending material to anyone else? If only clain would CONFESS PROPERLY after STRAPPING HER TO A CHAIR to keep her from running away, there could be hope for these two.. again assuming that this wont end sad.
Mar 20, 2011 6:57 PM
Jul 2018
Monad said:
So big war on the way. I didn't get what where those numbers the priest was saying. So the Phyrne we know is a clone too. So is the priestess? Was there some other Phyrne long long ago?

Yeah, Phyrne explained they were all clones of an earlier "God", who had Nessa as a doppel. The arch-priestess has the same color hair and eyes Phryne and Nessa do in the manga, so it wouldn't be much of a stretch to assume that she's another clone too (and not much of a stretch either to say that whoever did the palette-swap on Nessa and Phryne had no clue where the plot was going).

SkyCrawler said:
Does anyone else feel that this series should've been a 20+ episode continuation?

Might just be me, but I think this series would do better with a spin-off with a new director and writer in charge. This series had some good ideas going for it, but it bit off more than it could chew, and the execution has made it into a really average series (imo, anyway; this could change is the finale's any good).
Mar 20, 2011 7:44 PM

Nov 2008
Last two episodes, the final battle starts.
Mar 20, 2011 9:32 PM

Apr 2010
Pretty good episode.

Enri was proper annoying till the last episode... but I think this far into Fractale, I've just grown into liking Enri as another character.

And why does Phryne have to do these stupid things... stupid girl.

The ED was in Ingurish this time eh... nice. But I wanna know the name and singer of that "Hiru no Hoshi ni..." song... I WANT THAT SONG!
Mar 21, 2011 11:44 AM

Jul 2009
Good episode. Enri is growing on me :3
So, basically BOTH Phryne and Nessa are needed ... and wow, that's a whole bunch of clones, but somehow this Phryne is the right one ...? OK ... lol
Epic battle is starting! :D Go Lost Millenium! :D
Yea, Phryne sucks for leaving, but Clain also sucks for looking for her if she doesn't want to. *shrug* Nessa FTW ;P
The English in the letter was surprisingly good. Maybe they got someone who actually knows English to write it? XD
Insert song is awesome, do want! :P
Mar 22, 2011 2:30 AM

Aug 2008
Mar 22, 2011 10:08 PM

Jul 2009
Whoopdeedoo!

That said, animation budget went to shit again this week >_>
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Mar 23, 2011 9:06 AM

May 2007
Phryne you idiot, Clain had finally had enough, but he loves her, so oh well

I liked the end of the episode with just the three of them but it was a bit dull before that.

Climax should be good though.
My anime list
Mar 24, 2011 3:25 AM

Oct 2009
Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... to.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2011 4:30 PM

Nov 2007
MaedhrostheTall said:
^

I find it hard to "thoroughly dislike" any comic relief characters. since they arent made to be hated. Even with tsunderes in shojo, i only get irritated with them. there are various degrees of irritation of course ^^

I tend to agree, but when comic relief characters do nothing but annoy me, that theory falls flat. A girl yelling baseless accusations over and over again simply isn't my idea of fun.
It's a fine line between a running gag and dragging things out: this show did the latter.
And so my dislike of the girl only got worse. It is a gradation though.
If I truelly hated her, I'd want her dead. It's not as bad as that.
Mar 25, 2011 9:25 AM
Feb 2011
cleo said:
MaedhrostheTall said:
^

I find it hard to "thoroughly dislike" any comic relief characters. since they arent made to be hated. Even with tsunderes in shojo, i only get irritated with them. there are various degrees of irritation of course ^^

I tend to agree, but when comic relief characters do nothing but annoy me, that theory falls flat. A girl yelling baseless accusations over and over again simply isn't my idea of fun.
It's a fine line between a running gag and dragging things out: this show did the latter.
And so my dislike of the girl only got worse. It is a gradation though.
If I truelly hated her, I'd want her dead. It's not as bad as that.

I see what you mean. the ecchi jabs at clain by Enri, and really everyone in the rebel group have gotten more frequent. Them always asking if they "did it" or not. i found that generally the idea behind ecchi in non-hentai shows, or shows where ecchi is hardly the focus, such as Fractale for example, its used to distract from the story. like if the story was bad, or in fractale's case, compressed too much with thier 11 episode limit. i may opt to follow the manga in the future. hopefully its more elaborative than the anime has been.
Mar 30, 2011 6:57 PM
Oct 2007
Damn. I was guessing most of the Lost Millennium got wipe out before Clain and his gang set off to save the world.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2011 4:54 PM
Mar 2010
Now Climax begins!!!!!!
Phryne is poor foolish, her "dad" never accepts her condition...... Nessa is so kawaii, and Clain finally is GAR!!!!
Why this show isn't long?? probably it is very great if it was longer then 11 eps, like as 25-30 eps.....

next to 10th ep
Apr 2, 2011 10:26 AM

Apr 2010
i am excited about the upcoming war..:)
Apr 2, 2011 8:59 PM

Mar 2009
Kinda boring ep..
Apr 6, 2011 1:53 PM

Aug 2010
This episode was unexpectedly brilliant.

I was kinda laughing at how some times it looked like they were going to burst into a spontaneous three-some
May 21, 2011 7:56 PM

Dec 2010
And Phryne puts everyone in danger again... And her father was supposed to be dead. Good episode.
Jul 10, 2011 2:54 AM
Jul 2010
Mindnor said:
And Phryne puts everyone in danger again...
Yeah, but I kinda like that type of reckless characters who want to solve things on their own (even though they usually only get the opposite result). Anyway, I was surprised to see the Grand Priestess is also a clone... And that explanation about the keys was somewhat confusing. Still liked the episode, though. Sunta was pretty cool right there.
Aug 11, 2011 5:42 PM

Aug 2009
What's with animation quality drop all of sudden? It reminded me of NHK ni youkoso.
Nov 11, 2011 10:54 AM
Jun 2008
I'm not enjoying it so far.
Sep 10, 2013 7:46 PM

Jan 2013
MinorDespera said:
What's with animation quality drop all of sudden? It reminded me of NHK ni youkoso.

Bitch please, the animation of this anime is great. Never dropped to as low as NHK was at its best. There is tons of full body movement that you don't see much in a lot of anime.
Dec 6, 2013 12:10 PM

May 2012
Phryne has left again and the attack has started so things will get quite interesting in the next coming episode!

Enri was quite cute in this episode as well, I wonder if she'll confess in the end :p
Jan 10, 2015 11:59 AM

Jul 2013
So Nessa is the spirit and Phryne the body and together they make the key, interesting.

Phryne left again! butbutbut ... awwww :(

I hope she resolves all this or at least doesn't get taken by them again.

Next episode war and saving Phryne! Should be good.

Clain confessed to liking Phryne and blonde girl nearly confessed to Clain but he thought she needed the toilet! LOLOLOLOLOL!

Ok, srsly wtf is with the sigs today? different peoples sigs keep coming up as mine!!!! o_O
stephtastropheJan 10, 2015 12:02 PM
Feb 4, 2022 6:39 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright, mostly the timeline i write before correct, but the Doppel Nessa there was actually the real represent of 'the mind' Phryne talking about toward Clein. Idk how the process happened on the past related to that, too much clone making, and the freakin father also manage to survive! Ah, maybe the previous one was actually a clone, doppel, or something. Fuck that.

Those two, Phryne, and Doppel Nessa need to reunite in order to reboot the collapsing Fractale system and regain more of the temple control toward humanity. However, as expected from our beloved mc, he won't let shit happened to her stupid waifu that never surrendered to always missing in the middle of the night. Lets go!

Lost Millenium also finally had their moves, all of their fraction, and Granitz ojou-sama almost confessed for the last time, because its looks like a farewell moment. But too bad, stupid Clein being a classic dense, while his heart already chose a clone girl and his Doppel Nessa inside, which actually become one of the dissapointment i feel toward the episode, generally this show.

Ah well, my ship won't sail. So lets see the last two episode....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fractale Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Jan 20, 2011

137 by ka7eMARU »»
Feb 6, 2023 7:29 PM

Poll: » Fractale Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Mar 31, 2011

204 by luminality »»
Nov 23, 2022 3:04 AM

Poll: » Fractale Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DL21 - Feb 24, 2011

94 by luminality »»
Nov 22, 2022 5:16 PM

Poll: » Fractale Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

-Angy- - Feb 17, 2011

78 by luminality »»
Nov 22, 2022 7:53 AM

Poll: » Fractale Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2011

74 by badabass »»
Feb 4, 2022 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.