Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Love Doll Episode 4 Discussion

Mar 14, 2011 5:14 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Is this the last episode?? It seems incomplete. So she finally satisfies the uncle and learns the truth of his behavior but there's still prince Andrew and the Love Doll debut... man the last scene after the credits roll is such a troller man. What could she possibly see that would shock her?

Jun 18, 2011 2:42 AM
I agree. It is very incomplete. I heard tale of 4 total volumes...which means we are missing 2! I want to know what happens during her debut...and if she becomes Andrew's love doll etc. I was surprised that this actually had a plot and enjoyed it but I HATE cliffhangers!

Aug 30, 2011 1:18 AM
I HATE these sorts of cliffhangers, especially this one. In the episode it mentioned the whole royal family and Andrew being at the debut, but when I saw the end I was thinking, what could've been so shocking for her? How bad could it have possibly been?

There are several different predictions in my head as to how this anime may have ended, and I'd share them all with you. It looks like I'm gonna be wondering about this for a while.

Was the first hentai in a while where I saw a great and interesting plot, and I wanted to keep watching it to the end. But instead of a conclusion they gave us a troller. Quite disappointed.

Feb 23, 2012 1:59 PM
It's a pity that it is incomplete but I would like to see the complete version.

Love-doll.org

Oct 29, 2013 2:40 AM

That ending. But the setting was very interesting. It's hard to find a hentai with a good story.

May 16, 2014 4:58 PM

what the...after the ending credits, they left it unfinished, i just wonder what did the girl see behind the door.

Dec 10, 2014 4:51 PM

Eh, Rachel arranged the assassination of Marsha, and for her uncle, to boot? Well not like she has any reason to be fond of Marsha, but her uncle didn't do anything good to her, either - he killed (or silently agreed, which is the same) Alsid and Rosalie, not to mention he turned his own niece into a whore. I guess she starts to get broken and suffers from the Stockholm syndrome by this point to not lose her mind - either that, or she started to act out of character.
Modified by Serhiyko, Dec 10, 2014 4:57 PM

May 9, 2015 1:22 AM

I don't know why she surprised in the end...

Jul 29, 2016 12:40 PM
I really wanted to know what the hell happened at the end. I have no idea what it could of possibly been.

Sep 10, 2016 6:36 AM

I didn't enjoy this one so much. Most of it bored me. I guess it's unique to some extent, considering you don't see bestiality or characters dying in most hentai. If you enjoyed the aforementioned details (as well as the orgies and hedonism), then there's this French work of erotica that you'd probably love.

Nov 14, 2016 5:04 AM
Oya? Marsha became love doll as well but surprisingly proud and slutty instead of ashamed.

Rachel was quite moe being all gentle and motherly for the virgin guy XD also for the uncle but besides that she was yandere! Arranged Marsha and uncle assassination somehow and not even showing any killing intent. The explanation on why he made her ai doll was not particularly necessary IMO although was interesting to know.

The incest appeal was not there since they seemed more just like strangers than family.

Didn't get to see the punishment of her from last ep. Too tame is this series besides the killing but even then, the killing is done off screen.

As to why she would scream in last scene, possibilities are some kind of horrible rape waiting for her or Andrew or beth dead, mother corpse defiled or maybe uncle still alive. But who knows.