Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Strobe Edge Chapter 28 Discussion

Mar 12, 2011 3:48 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Andou's ex is still causing trouble. Poor Ninako. Poor Andou. Poor Ren.

Mar 13, 2011 3:46 AM

... Niniko, I thought we're past the "I'll give up on him! *sob*" -part...

Seriously, just now she said she wants to be his girlfriend and all it needs for her to give up on that again is a stupid ex-girlfriend who makes her believe that it's her duty to keep the friendship between Ren and Andou alive, by NOT going out with one of them.
Are you really THAT stupid Ninako? I guess so... *facepalm*

Dec 18, 2011 2:42 PM

Ah I hate stupid girls in shojo. They should make a shoujo manga with intelligent people. Not just "oh I give up *sob*" and stupid misunderstandings.
Cool, cool... but will it blend?

May 3, 2012 7:54 AM

Tsk! So Mao really is a bad girl. Why does Ninako have to be so nice?? Can't she be selfish once in a while?? But I guess her conscience won't be able to bear it though. Agh! This is so frustrating!

Oct 18, 2014 6:05 PM

Awh. But if that's in real life, that will be a real girl will do. Poor to the three of them. Tsk

Jul 19, 2016 7:36 PM

This is a painful love triangle.

Feb 14, 2017 8:48 PM

It's nice to see Andou and Ren sorting things out between themselves and slowly returning to friendship. But I hate what it's doing to Ninako. Just when she'd finally set her sights on the real goal. Andou would be stupid to believe Ninako's thoughtful lie though.

I don't understand why they can never just talk it all out in these situations.

Aug 17, 2017 12:55 PM

I can understand where Ninako is coming from and why she feels the way she do. I mean this would happen in real life too. No one wants to break up a friendship or to feel like they are the issue. Or to even break someone else's heart , like Andou.. I like saying Takumi kun better. He's my fav. I'm rooting for him even though I feel like he doesn't have a chance in hell. But i also love Ren kun. Can't wait to finish the store to see what happens. Bet I can guess !

Also, in this chapter I feel awful for Andou kun. She left him while he was vulnerable and still on his knees. He was so dumbfounded. Poor all of them but mainly poor Andou kun because he's the only one that's getting no love and rejection over and over lol
Modified by Miki-Samusu, Aug 17, 2017 1:26 PM