Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mar 11, 2011 6:46 AM
every one says brotherhood is great if i completed this will the ending of brotherhood be spioled for me..?
should i watch brotherhood first or this one?

Mar 17, 2011 10:36 AM
No it's not the same thing. They start similarly but become completely different after a certain amount of episodes (around 20~ episodes).

Mar 17, 2011 10:44 AM

Apr 8, 2011 11:00 PM
Brotherhood actually follows the Manga storyline. I liked Brotherhood better anyways because in it Rose never got raped and impregnated and Edward never got sent to a alternate world. Plus in Brotherhood Alphonse wasn't brought back as a 10 year old with no memories after the failed Transmutation of their mother.

Frankly Brotherhood was superior in every way.

I'm trying to think of anything in the original FMA anime that I liked better and I honestly can't think of anything.

Aug 28, 2011 10:36 AM

devioustrevor said:
Brotherhood actually follows the Manga storyline. I liked Brotherhood better anyways because in it Rose never got raped and impregnated and Edward never got sent to a alternate world. Plus in Brotherhood Alphonse wasn't brought back as a 10 year old with no memories after the failed Transmutation of their mother.

Frankly Brotherhood was superior in every way.

I'm trying to think of anything in the original FMA anime that I liked better and I honestly can't think of anything.

For me both animes are worth watching , it depends on your taste !
Both are superior in their own way ! The 2003 anime has something that Brotherhood doesn't have and Brotherhood has something that the 2003 doesn't have !