Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 10, 2011 4:52 PM
Mar 2010
While I cann't see the rest of the replies because of what I can only assume is intense lag, I just had to post here because of the sheer greatness of the episode. I was sort of expecting this from SHAFT, but nothing on this level. No complaints here, everything was super dramatic and I think we can all hate QB a little more and love Homura a little more.

I was speechless so many times; each loop was different. Yeah, it reminded me of Endless Eight, but so much better.

Just too much to say. Thursdays are crazy.
Mar 10, 2011 4:53 PM

Jun 2008
Well, now that we’ve seen Madoka as a Puella Magi, I guess it gives SHAFT excuse to not make her get a contract in this timeline.
Mar 10, 2011 4:54 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

It.. was.. GLORIOUS!

It was so nice to be looking back into Homura's point of view.
Plus.. she was cute with the braids. < 3

I sort of laughed when Mami dies right away in her first timeline.. just sort of deja vu.
But! Good episode nonetheless, I really can't wait until Episode 11.
Mar 10, 2011 4:56 PM
Aug 2009
a breather episode about Homura's past (much like I said it would be last week). Gotta love when they start killing eachother in that one future though, it was pretty twisted. Lets see what heppens next week, after a breather like that, I have a feeling it's going to be pretty insane.
Mar 10, 2011 4:59 PM

Dec 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Obviously one of those things is to prevent her from being a Magical Girl but what I really think is that 2 Magical Girls are not enough to kill off the Walpurgisnacht witch and thus Homura needs to have Sayaka, Mami and Kyouko present and well to fight all together this witch

I agree they need more than 2 girls!!!

This series will either end tragically or happily haha. The happy ending is all of them survive long enough, but whether or not they all survive to defeat Walpurgis is another question. Then there is also the problem that even if they all do survive Walpurgis, they may eventually turn into witches anyway(as evidence by Madoka defeating Walpurgis but will eventually turn into a witch anyway) .After QB collects all the energy he wants, he looked like he was gonna leave Earth.

Haruhi Suzumiya+ Higurashi, and Mahou Shoujo Madoka have the repeating time theme as common. Hm....Mahou Shoujo Madoka should be the last anime to have this repeating stuff... Repeats need to cool down for a while before new animes should use it again...

Though Madoka does it well, I hope repeats don't get popular haha.
Mar 10, 2011 5:35 PM

Dec 2009
My mind has been blown...
One of the best animes I''ve seen, PERIOD.
Mar 10, 2011 5:38 PM

Jan 2011
I actually liked this episode, it explains why Homura knew so much
and why she has a fiery hate towards QB (well, after learning all THAT, who wouldn't xD;; )
but anyways, I was like "OMFG.. Homura... why so...quiet.. :u"
then later she became kuudere Homura, oh so epic xD;; I think I prefer Kuudere Homura, then shy, clumsy Homura.. :I
anywho, I was happy to see Mami again, but then I was like "No" when she died again, pop up again happy, then she killed Kyoko :c ,and she got killed by Madoka..
:c sad, yet either way, Mami dies early and Sayaka dies later on, and so does Kyoko D<
well, in different ways that is xD;;
all in all, this episode was epic (IMO.. c: )
Mar 10, 2011 5:40 PM

Oct 2010
Gah, I'm too slow. Accidently made another topic. X_X

Either way..
It.. was.. GLORIOUS!

It was so nice to be looking back into Homura's point of view.
Plus.. she was cute with the braids. < 3

I sort of laughed when Mami dies right away in her first timeline.. just sort of deja vu.
But! Good episode nonetheless, I really can't wait until Episode 11.
Mar 10, 2011 5:41 PM

Jul 2010
Wow. I had goosebumps through the whole thing. I've been waiting for the episode on Homura's background since they introduced her character.

Heh, when she was thinking of suicide and the scenery began to change, so did the music, and the first thing that popped in my head was: "That's Mami's theme!" And there she was with... Madoka?! It was interesting to see how they've all interacted differently throughout time. At one time Kyoko, Mami, Madoka, and Sayaka were all in a group together. Heh. And Mami's the one to kill Kyoko? Jeez. I wonder if Sayaka's wish was the same every time? And I wonder what Madoka's wish was.

This episode was amazing. It might even be my favorite yet, but it's hard to say that when they're all so damn good. I don't want this show to end!

Also, this puts a stop to all the "Homura is Madoka" stuff. :P
Mar 10, 2011 5:46 PM

Sep 2007
THAT was excellent <3 I was kinda disappointed of the last week's episode, but this one was pure win! Can't wait for the next one~
Mar 10, 2011 5:49 PM

Dec 2008
First off, the most important thing: MAMI-SAMA!!!! <3<3<3<3

I guess I should have seen the Higurashi parallels right from the start, but at least it's now officially confirmed that all of the loops are Homura's responsibility (seriously, there are people out there that think that Homura isn't responsible for these loops); pretty much everything is still falling into the places which everyone practically predicted by episode two so the only thing left is to see how cruel Urobuchi will be. I can already imagine the most bittersweet conclusion occuring two weeks from now.

And in conclusion....

MAMI-CHAMA!!!! <3<3<3<3
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Mar 10, 2011 6:05 PM

Dec 2007
Prediction were correct it seems. I love the way it was executed though. Instead of the power to travel back in time she wished to redo her meeting which means Kyuubey is the one actually proving her this convenience. Really nicely done. She can redo as many times as she wants because that was her wish lol.

And OMG when the gang finds out the truth lol. Mami going crazy killing Kyoko and Madoka killing Mami. ROFL.

LOVE THIS ANIME!
Mar 10, 2011 6:08 PM

Jul 2009
nishimari said:
God, this episode was so... Epic.
But was so Higurashi.

I had totally the same idea in my head! The concept and solution Homura is trying to fins is very similar to Rika's as well.

This episode somehow gave me good feelings about the whole series for some reason. With Homura's desperation to try and save her friends, it's basically a Devil's Pact QB's scheming around...well, that was quite found out since Sayaka's contract, but still...

I totally loved Homura's attitude, and this flashback gave us more than enough reasons to understand her motives.

I am wondering what they are going to do in the remaining episodes of the season, I sure hope as well that the ending isn't rushed.
Mar 10, 2011 6:12 PM

Apr 2009
not the first time i saw a time loop (i apparently get to have a lot of these regularly with what i watch/read).. but i really feel that this has a very good execution to it.. oh, Urobuchi Gen.. darn you for making your characters and some of your viewers cry..

now i'm just waiting on how this show will end.. i may give my 10 depending on the outcome.. or i may pronounce it as the best anime of 2011 (even though it has just started).. but we'll see..

and Akemi Homura <3.. such character development in this prequel.. i really love prequels..
Mar 10, 2011 6:24 PM

Jan 2011
Mami! <3

That was an amazing episode, Homura's development was so much more then I was expecting! The scene when all five of the girls were together was one of my favorites because of the emotion, I can't believe Madoka killed Mami though. o__o I'm soooo excited for the final two episodes!
Mar 10, 2011 6:26 PM
Oct 2009
oh wow, Homura backstory is different than I imagined. endless 8 much? seeing her character growth was awesome though.

lol @ her stealing weapons
Mar 10, 2011 6:26 PM

Dec 2009
Oh no ! Someone forgot her homework again...

I love this show, love the characters.
This time loop explain so many things, even if it was anticipated it is still surprising and very well done.

And at least I now understand why the teacher hesitates in first episode when she writhe Homura's name, she must has a 'déjà vu' feeling.
Sith_ViciousMar 10, 2011 6:35 PM
Mar 10, 2011 6:30 PM

Oct 2010
nice one!!! i'm sure many people wonder what is Homura's wish. And i love her for that.
---
since ep 11 is title "the only remaining way" i could just make out that

Mar 10, 2011 6:31 PM

Nov 2008
Let's see:
World 1 - Madoka and Mami working together and died at Walpurgis. Homura contracts with Kyubei. RESTARTO
World 2 - Homura, Madoka and Mami are working together. Still, Mami died and Madoka became a witch. RESTARTO
World 3 - Homura tells the truth and the rest are still not convinced. IDK why Kyoko is in that area since Mami did not die yet. Still, Sayaka turns into a witch because of love triangle(inevitable). Mami killed Kyoko thinking that the team are her enemies as well. Madoka killed Mami. Madoka and Homura fights Walpurgis together and lost. RESTARTO
World 4 - Homura fights everything on her own letting Madoka not to contract with Kyubei. Homura can't defeat Walpurgis alone and Madoka contracts with Kyubei. They won though Madoka became a witch(I think). RESTARTO
World 5 - episode 1 to 9 xDD

No wonder why Homura said that no one will believe her when she tells about the truth since no one believed her in the previous world. FORESHADOWING

and ZOMG Homura is repeating the same mistake in the past again!!!

PLEASE HOMURA!!! I HOPE YOU PREPARED A NUCLEAR WARHEAD THIS TIME!!!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 10, 2011 6:32 PM

Jan 2008
Oh holy crap that was amazing. Timeloop speculah confirmed, Homura being badass, Madoka in Puella Magi form, insane Mami and Kyubey being exploded, all in one episode. Upgrading score from 10 to 11.
Mar 10, 2011 6:41 PM

Sep 2010
Amazing Episode! Time loop shenanigans (like Higurashi + Endless Eight), seeing all the characters in the different timelines, seeing Homura as a shy girl with glasses, and a bunch of other stuff...

This episode pretty much made me say by its end: "I LOVE THIS SHOW."
Mar 10, 2011 6:43 PM

Feb 2010
Again, the pacing is excellent. Love this show.
Mar 10, 2011 6:46 PM

Nov 2008
Where's my post? =. = anyway

Higurashi anyone? The current world feels like a Minagoroshihen arc. Everyone knows the truth but it is too late for them to survive...

I guess the ending would be Homura will believe in changing fate by miracles xDD or maybe restarting to another world for them to fight their fate but this time, they believed in Homura and creates a miracle xDD or LAUNCH A FREAKIN ATOMIC BOMB goddamit xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 10, 2011 6:56 PM
Jul 2018
"It won't take long before she's destroyed the planet, but well, that's not my problem."
Oh, QB...

Though yeah, that was awesome! Badass Homura, action-girl Madoka, a time loop a la Higurashi, and the return of Mami and Kyoko (even if it wasn't for long) = win. The OP finally making sense was a great way to top it off too.

I might be remembering this wrong, though, but didn't Homura say she didn't expect Sayaka to become a magical girl? Was that just a lie to protect Madoka or what, because the same thing seemed to happen to her in World 3. I guess that could've been the only time out of Homura's 5 worlds she visited when she contracted QB, but it still seems a little odd.

Also, this is even more minor, but was why was Magia played at normal speed when they replayed what happened at the start of episode 1?
Mar 10, 2011 6:57 PM
Feb 2010
I was just dumbfounded while watching this episode. I knew Homura was protecting Madoka, but all the repetitions and having to see her die each time wasn't what I was expecting. ( I got frustrated thinking about how dreadful Endless Eight was while watching though so the wow factor was sorta taken away.)
I would have more to say, but my mind is just, somewhere.
I will say that Homura was wicked cute and badass though and it was nice to see Mami again.
Mar 10, 2011 6:57 PM

Dec 2007
I CAN'T EVEN

So, killing Madoka before she become a mahou shoujo would be a solution, right? But would Homura do that with her only friend?
This anime is so damn unpredictable that I can't even
taterheadMar 10, 2011 7:03 PM
Mar 10, 2011 7:06 PM

Dec 2008
This episode was just...WOW!!
I totally didn't expect that Homura was constantly traveling through time to save Madoka.
Just die, Kyubei!! Just die!!!
Mar 10, 2011 7:32 PM

Nov 2010
Finally an episode where we see what a magic Madoka looks like! I expect Homura to die eventually since the story can "continue" if Homura is alive since she has the ability to restart if this timeline fails. The series is only 12 episodes long hehe~

OR, it's a super happy go lucky ending with everyone alive.
Mar 10, 2011 7:35 PM

Jan 2009
Wow what a great episode. I had a feeling Homura was from the future and well it kind of was right, but didn't expect the whole reliving everything over and over. Man, what great character development for Homura, explains how she knows so much about the Mahou shoujos and how she became a badass lol. Now with the anime coming down to its last two episodes, how will this awesome show end!!!!

Also Loved all the dead kyubey parts, that fluffy furball just needs to be eliminated.....somehow.
Mar 10, 2011 7:35 PM

Sep 2007
This episode is raising a whole bunch of death flags for Homura. I wouldn't be surprised if Homura sacrificed herself so Madoka can live on without becoming a mahou shoujo.

She's relived the same events so many times that she's just become so de-sensitized by it and lives only to prevent Madoka from dying by using whatever means necessary. Lulz at Mami returning in some form or other. They all still end up dying either way. I seriously hope this doesn't turn out with a happy ending. It'd be kind of disappointing to see all this grim and horrible events to end in Madoka's perfect little cookies and cream world.

This show clearly encourages going on the internet and making bombs and stealing weapons from the yakuza.
Mar 10, 2011 7:40 PM
Feb 2009
This episode has taken my least favorite character of the series and catapulted her to being my #1. 12/10 for this episode. Homura-chan is definately taking honours for being a bad ass. BTW: Does she have an endless bag of holding? Where was she putting that klashnikov and katana?
Mar 10, 2011 7:51 PM

May 2010
WHAT IS THIS, I DON'T EVEN ..

That was pure brilliance! BADASS.
My face was glued to the screen the entire time, I was afraid to even blink.
Then of course, I smiled when I saw Mami.. then again when I saw Sayaka and then screamed and shed a tear when I saw Kyouko.
But they all died over and over. Is that just their destiny? *sigh* ;_;

Either way, Homura was amazing!

Do well the last two episodes and you'll get a big big 10 from me, Madoka Magica.

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Mar 10, 2011 7:53 PM

Aug 2010
Wow, let me scrape my brain off the wall because my mind was blown. Homura from Zero to Hero. Kyubei evil right down to the core. That Walpurgisnacht thing must be ridiculously strong.

Best. Episode. Evar!
Mar 10, 2011 8:00 PM
Mar 2010
Holy SHIT, this was epic. So many different reactions within this episode!

I was cheering when Mami reappeared , then lol'ed when she ended up dead in the next few minutes again.
And of course, the Higurashi moment. Got to love mindfucks.
On a final note, I'm confused to why Madoka was unable to defeat the witch even though she was able to 1HKO the witch last time... inexperienced. Maybe the magic powers weaken over time or weaken as it becomes clouded with darkness? This might explain why Mami died by the other witch early in the series. Or she was simply too weak.
Mar 10, 2011 8:02 PM

Jun 2010
This episode just answered all of the questions there were for Akemi Homura. I can't believe she went through all those times and witnessed Madoka die all those times. I think the crazy events out of all the time she went to the past was when Mami found out about what Kyuubey actually does and just shot up everyone dead. I did not expect her to do that. That was just insane. I hope the past doesn't repeat ever again.

At least we found out that Madoka's weapon is a Bow and arrow.

Mar 10, 2011 8:05 PM

Sep 2008
I like how Homura's arm time travel device also seems to have an infinite interior or at least bigger than its outside which she uses to store weapons. I lol'd she has a tardis on her arm.
Mar 10, 2011 8:07 PM
Jul 2018
lol its like ground hog's day
any way GREAT episode.
Mar 10, 2011 8:10 PM

Oct 2010
Oosran said:
Homura's cool and all, and Madoka when she actually becomes a mahou shoujo is also cool. But I really, really don't like Homura's motivation for giving her all to prevent Madoka from becoming one.
Would you not if it was the most dearest person to you dying unless something is done in the time paradox world?
Oosran said:
Other than that, this episode was kinda messed up.
Time paradoxes are always messing up the mind.
metamorphius said:
metamorphius said:
Still, I'm not very happy to see Endless Eight-esque loop,
I don't understand why everyone is thinking this of being endless eight when clearly nothing repeats itself by much IMO.
HitoriTomoyo said:
I guess I should have seen the Higurashi parallels right from the start, but at least it's now officially confirmed that all of the loops are Homura's responsibility (seriously, there are people out there that think that Homura isn't responsible for these loops);
You are making me of butterfly effect. Could it be?
otakuhime said:

since ep 11 is title "the only remaining way" i could just make out that
OMG no! No and no! I want my MyHiME ending where everyone fights together and possibly please make Mami's OST theme in there or something as mind blowing.
Wasabi said:
stealing weapons from the yakuza.
Yakuza? They looked more like private detectives to me.
herox3 said:
I'm confused to why Madoka was unable to defeat the witch even though she was able to 1HKO the witch last time... inexperienced. Maybe the magic powers weaken over time or weaken as it becomes clouded with darkness? This might explain why Mami died by the other witch early in the series. Or she was simply too weak.
She did kill her except she also dies because there was too much pollution in her soul gem and becomes a witch, which is something that was not happen.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 10, 2011 8:16 PM

Apr 2009
Would agree on this being the best episode so far. Homerun-chan was definitely made from pure win here.
Or fail, depending on how you look at it.

Still, Homura's arsenal made me laugh a bit. First, when i saw her mixing explosives with a rather gloomy look on her face. Something is going to be photoshopped within a day...
Second, when i imagined how she would get around if she hadn't had such convenient hammerspace. Even more when FMP immediately came to my mind: "Madoka, i'm going to protect you! --- Um... Homura-chan, carrying an assault rifle is prohibited by school regulations... "
Mar 10, 2011 8:20 PM

Jun 2010
Gods I loved this episode and really enjoyed learning so much more about homura. Plus, can I hear a little something for Kyubey and being just where he needs to be to keep the mess going? hehe.

But seriously, I've been thinking about who the Walpurgis night witch is and I think its Homura herself.Over and over again she has been going through the same time line to correct things, and she has been growing stronger in every way.

Now with this episode we know why she is doing what she does, but did we really see everything?

Its only speculation but knowing how well Kyubey is at manipulating the girls I would think it quite feasible that he set things up so that Homura would do something like this and by doing so create her own path to becoming a witch.

Eventually the whole series of time loops would get to anyone, and I would theorize that in some loop that we wont see she finally snaps and becomes a witch.But with her power to manipulate time she becomes something special and begins to break into all the other time lines to stop Kyubey, which is why it happens on this one specific night.

By doing so of course, she sets up a nice little loop to keep herself saving Modoka which only leads Modoka to needing to stop her before she destroys the world to save her.

Essentially, the only way is for Homura to save Modoka is to become the witch, but that only leads us back to the end of the world.

If I'm right, then Kyubey is one gloriously manipulative bastard, and the universe is saved for a little while longer.... of course were all dead but I'll die with a smile.
ToDo List:
1) Write two chapters
2) Read another two chapters of ____ Manga
3) Write two more chapters
4) Watch two episodes of _____ Anime
5) Write two more chapters
6) Repeat
Did you remember to eat and/or sleep today?
Mar 10, 2011 8:23 PM

Dec 2009
This episode was just incredible. If the finale is as good as this episode it may just be one of the best anime i've seen so far.
Mar 10, 2011 8:30 PM

Aug 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
No Kyuubey does not benefit from any of those time lines all together as each one is reset.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. I was about to reply to stevewiess01 but you already did. In fact, he seemed to get angry the last one where she reset the timeline. However, he already found out that she can do that early in this timeline so I think he'll try to prevent it from happening this time. So, this should be the final one but Homura doesn't show any indication of knowing that or not.

Yumekichi11 said:
that 2 Magical Girls are not enough to kill off the Walpurgisnacht witch and thus Homura needs to have Sayaka, Mami and Kyouko present and well to fight all together this witch. If it does not happen nothing will be solved, IMO killing Kyuubey may be impossible task.

Nah, if that was the case she would have restarted already. She might be thinking that she'll keep getting stronger and eventually be able to do it by herself. Homura is really only focused on Madoka and not the others as much. Yeah, hopefully Kyubey doesn't win in the end but he seems impossible to beat since he really isn't there.

I liked the whole time trip think that kept going on. It really showed how Homura became so indifferent to the whole sadness of it all and also shows how she became knowledgeable about everything mahou shoujo. I just hope they find some way to end it. I don't expect a happy ending where everyone is back to life but an ending where they stop Kyubey and the witch but at a big price.
Mar 10, 2011 8:31 PM

Dec 2009
FUCKING AWESOME EPISODE

seriously can't wait for the conclusion
Signature has been deleted because it exceeded the file size limits. Please refer to Section IV of the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2011 8:32 PM

Feb 2011
What an amazing episode. So much was shown and it felt like it wasn't just a retelling but a different development each time (which it was). This show will definitely be getting a high rating from me. : )
Mar 10, 2011 8:41 PM

Aug 2008
One, I freakin called it. Two, holy shizlenits this is awesome! All I can really hope for is a good end for this timeline...

Also, they added Homura and Kyoko into the final image.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2011 8:44 PM

Nov 2010
at first i was like "Mami! :D" then i was like "Mami! D:" then i was like "Everyone :D" then i was like "everyone D:"

at least Homura has a reason for having a sucky character in the current timeline.
Mar 10, 2011 8:47 PM

Aug 2008
Damn, time travel tropes are always so interesting, yet so excruciatingly complicated and confusing. In my point of view, she never "resets" time, but merely creates alternate realities, that's to say, the events that happen in a one reality stay unchanged. It's only Homura herself the one capable of experiencing those changes. If she ever does succeed at adverting Madoka becoming the ultimate Witch, then that only applies to the reality she's currently at. She will never change the fact that Madoka became a Witch. Ever heard of multiverses?
Mar 10, 2011 8:49 PM

Jan 2010
This episode explained alot....not too mention we finally got to see "what if Madoka was a magic girl." This series is a definite 9/10 right.......maybe a 10/10, which is a first for me.
Mar 10, 2011 9:08 PM

Oct 2008
So... a few things

Homura just went from my favourite character of this season to probably my favourite character of all time.

And the first loop...
I think I woke my roommates up around the time when Madoka and Mami appeared.
I'm pretty sure everyone else watching this episode cheered when:
1) They saw Mami again
2) Madoka transformed and totally badass
OmniknightMar 10, 2011 9:28 PM
Mar 10, 2011 9:08 PM

Apr 2009
This is how those recap,filler or backstory episodes should be done. Amazing execution for SHAFT to do what they did this episode. Instead of doing something stupid like 8 episodes of Endless Eight they've squeezed in 5 timelines worth of doom and gloom from Homura's perspective and explained her development to what it is currently to boot. I'm starting to think that given the reversal of roles that Homura and Madoka had, from crybaby like and useless spectator Homura to cool acting Madoka and vice-versa we may see a reversal of wishes. If Homura dies then Madoka wishes to go back in time we may have an endless time loop.

As usual more about the episode from me here.
Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

1543 by Biisoo »»
Apr 23, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

229 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 24, 2011

627 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

523 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 3, 2011

380 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 10:44 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.