Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 6, 2011 12:24 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fucking witches and entropy; What am I watching again? I guess this makes VP the incubator.
DAT KISSU SCENE THOUGH!!!!
Sugata you sneak, you had to ruin your fun with Keito.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2011 12:39 AM

Jan 2010

Loved it when Sugata had the knife
King_SamekhMar 6, 2011 12:56 AM
Mar 6, 2011 12:55 AM

Jan 2009
now its confirmed that Keito is doing her maiden duty, nice episode cannot wait for subs, im interested on Sarina and Head conversation
Mar 6, 2011 12:56 AM

Jan 2009
now its confirmed that Keito is doing her maiden duty, nice episode cannot wait for subs, im interested on Sarina and Head conversation
Mar 6, 2011 1:07 AM
Jan 2010
laser sex and dinosaurs
Mar 6, 2011 1:08 AM

Jul 2010
Ginga_Bishonen said:
Sex?

non

that play within a play was awesome

5/5
but Hana(?didnt remember,that old friend) was wooden voice
Mar 6, 2011 5:06 AM
Feb 2011
And I was so hoping that Sugata and Samekh will get some action after the last episode preview...
Well at least in the next episode, Vanishing Aged will actually do something smart like attack Takuto 3vs1 and not try to beat him in 1vs1 .
I hope Samekh will show up soon, and since the next episode's title is "Emperor", I hope it will be something more about it.
I wonder what kind of hax will Takuto use to beat the three of them :D
Mar 6, 2011 6:07 AM
Oct 2009
I've been waiting for Sugata to go to the Crux ever since episode 6 >:|

Anyway, Sugata has something planned with the Keito and Wako.

I say episode 23 will be mostly about Sugata and Wako. Sugata tries to confess to Wako, she rejects him, 3v1 Cybody battle, Sugata apprivoises and kicks ass.

Episode 24: Sugata breaks the east maidens seal and shit goes down in zero time and there is a 2v1 battle. Sugata and Head vs Takuto. Maybe 2v2, Sugata and Head vs Takuto and Takeshi.

episode 25: Takuto remains undefeated, and everyone justs puts this all behind them and live regular school lives.
Mar 6, 2011 7:24 AM

Jun 2009
Oh, oh so much win this week.
Sarina-chan was just awesome. Plus she's got something more to her than being plainly awesome, Also, good thing she didn't agree to pose for shithead. : o

But what about the thing Keito did to Sugata now? It wasn't reap so it's already half the fun, but what exactly she did?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 6, 2011 7:25 AM

Jun 2009
Oh, oh so much win this week.
Sarina-chan was just awesome. Plus she's got something more to her than being plainly awesome, Also, good thing she didn't agree to pose for shithead. : o

But what about the thing Keito did to Sugata now? It wasn't reap so it's already half the fun, but what exactly she did?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 6, 2011 7:44 AM

Jul 2008
Good episode... and it confirms that little fox thingy is a Kyuubey
Mar 6, 2011 7:48 AM

Jan 2010
I thought this episode was meant to clarifty some things but I'm not sure about who is who in the Fish Girl story.

Kinda slow ep imo..but alright.

Mar 6, 2011 7:50 AM

Aug 2010
Awesome episode and it was weird that Sugata sat there and took whatever was being done to him just to confirm she was one of the maidens. Next week looks good with Takuto taking three on, so that must mean they're trying to get back to Takuto v Head v Sugata? (maybe) at the end.

Even though the OP appeared half way through the show I'm happy they showed it because I love that song.
Mar 6, 2011 8:16 AM

Jan 2009
just finished watching the subs and my imagination runs wild again ill post here too the speculation that i came up with

episode 22

revealed that Sarina is an alien!!! no surprise their, i guess the Cybodies are traveling the galaxies and trying to model a Cybody for each planet they encounter i speculated this because of Sarina's revelation that Tauburn is the Cybody made specifically for earth

and im not gonna be surprise if the dog or vice president is the one giving real marks or it is the one creating the Cybody on each planet they go to

this are all my speculation though so do not take it as a fact already lol
Mar 6, 2011 8:22 AM

Jul 2008
HawthorneKitty: WTF why are you mentioning me? LOLOLOL

Mar 6, 2011 8:33 AM

Nov 2010
OMG! Kiss scene :3 So Keito wasn't raping Sugata :D She was recovering his mark?
And Sugata is going to take Wako on date next time!? Can't wait
Mar 6, 2011 9:02 AM
Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So the play was based on Sakana-chan's story.
Head is such a pedo.
3 episodes left!
Mar 6, 2011 9:13 AM

Oct 2010
fairly unusual episode especially with the op coming in at about 10 min, much enjoyed though
Mar 6, 2011 10:18 AM

Aug 2010
Nice episode! The theater part was interesting too. At the end (sigh) Sugata finally woke when the east maiden was doing her duty
Mar 6, 2011 10:29 AM

Aug 2009
Nayrael said:
Good episode... and it confirms that little fox thingy is a Kyuubey

Lol, Kyuubey... I was surprised it could talk...

Anyways, I guess Wako chose Takuto over Sugata. I think this play was the one the maiden talked about with head, it really summed up what was going on in the story thus far.

:3
Sig iz in deh makingz

Still learningz

:3
Mar 6, 2011 10:41 AM

Jan 2009
Tl;dr Sarina <3
Oh how I loved this episode, so much Sarina screentime<3
And it turns out Keito was just "recharging" Sugata's lazer mark, or something like that.

Other than that, pretty neat episode. Too much Wako though.
Also, Kyubey is everywhere these days and I like it. ‿‿
OosranMar 6, 2011 10:57 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 6, 2011 10:42 AM

Apr 2008
klowdz said:
What was clear was the role Sarina and pres has with these events. Also Damn it Head, trying to get every pretty women he sees -_-.
Mar 6, 2011 11:33 AM

Aug 2009
Sarina is an alien, thats kind of lame.
Mar 6, 2011 11:39 AM

Feb 2009
Wonder if my post will show up. Might as well try.

The play somehow resembles Sakana's story. Sequel perhaps? I forgot Sakana's story already and too lazy to rewatch.
It's a nice foreshadowing though of things to come.
But wow, VP is Kyuubey.
/人  ‿‿ 人\

And yeah, Keito transferring energy through sex to revive Sugata.
Still, what a lucky guy.

Let's see a royal rumble next episode.
What took the Crux so long though to take on Tauburn 3vs1.
Mar 6, 2011 11:41 AM

Feb 2009
Wonder if my post will show up. Might as well try.

The play somehow resembles Sakana's story. Sequel perhaps? I forgot Sakana's story already and too lazy to rewatch.
It's a nice foreshadowing though of things to come.
But wow, VP is Kyuubey.
/人  ‿‿ 人\

And yeah, Keito transferring energy through sex to revive Sugata.
Still, what a lucky guy.

Let's see a royal rumble next episode.
What took the Crux so long though to take on Tauburn 3vs1.
Mar 6, 2011 11:43 AM
Jul 2010
PhoenixRoy said:
I've been waiting for Sugata to go to the Crux ever since episode 6 >:|

Anyway, Sugata has something planned with the Keito and Wako.

I say episode 23 will be mostly about Sugata and Wako. Sugata tries to confess to Wako, she rejects him, 3v1 Cybody battle, Sugata apprivoises and kicks ass.

Episode 24: Sugata breaks the east maidens seal and shit goes down in zero time and there is a 2v1 battle. Sugata and Head vs Takuto. Maybe 2v2, Sugata and Head vs Takuto and Takeshi.

episode 25: Takuto remains undefeated, and everyone justs puts this all behind them and live regular school lives.

I doubt it. Yoji Enokido is a REAL bastard when it comes to ending his shows.

There's going to be a twist, no doubt.
Mar 6, 2011 12:08 PM

Dec 2009
LOL Sugata was on a role, had a feeling he was going to wake up xD
Mar 6, 2011 12:46 PM

Nov 2010
was i imagining or when the brunette girl was talking, the fox spoke back...

i was surprised they devoted that long of the episode for the play, but it was nice especially seeing how the roles have appeared from Fish Girl's story with the trio
Mar 6, 2011 12:46 PM

Aug 2010
Meh, just an average episode, or slightly less.. but oi, the last 10 seconds were exciting ;)

Mar 6, 2011 1:10 PM

Nov 2009
Oh the lag. Was upset because the version i watch started the video at the OP... so i saw the last half first. Nevertheless, i was impressed! I always liked the story that she was telling.

So we get Wako x Taktuo even if it is in the play, and next week it looks like it will be 3 on 1 which might make the fighting scene interesting for once.
Mar 6, 2011 1:36 PM

Sep 2009
zimno said:
Ginga_Bishonen said:
Sex?

non
really?

If only the drama club would kick out the director's of this show and work in place of them.
Mar 6, 2011 2:23 PM

Jul 2008
Kya! That kiss scene!
Mar 6, 2011 2:36 PM

Jan 2010
the opening started pretty late xD
Mar 6, 2011 2:45 PM
Dec 2007
As usual, it was supposed to be deep and meaningful but was just overplayed, and as usual, it was a seemingly very creative episode but wasn't, and as usual nothing happened until the last 5 minutes. I don't even know why I'm still watching this failure of a show, the pink-haired sisters (well, Mizuno) were its only redeeming qualities.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 2007
As usual, it was supposed to be deep and meaningful but was just overplayed, and as usual, it was a seemingly very creative episode but wasn't, and as usual nothing happened until the last 5 minutes. I don't even know why I'm still watching this failure of a show, the pink-haired sisters (well, Mizuno) were its only redeeming qualities.

Dec 2007

Mar 6, 2011 3:18 PM

Jul 2010
klowdz said:
I thought this episode was meant to clarifty some things but I'm not sure about who is who in the Fish Girl story.
I took it as Sugata was playing Head's role, choosing ambition over love. Wako's role was a representation of the object of affection, meaning Sakana/Sora. And it seems like Takuto played himself, as in he's the one who's going to set things right and play the hero. No idea if that's right or not; just a guess.

Finally, a good episode after how many since Mizuno left? Sarina was awesome. Glad to see her get more screentime. I was wondering what was going through Head's mind as he watched the play.

So now that Takuto's got a kiss on Wako is Sugata going to get even with a date? This love triangle is so irritating. I blame Wako.
Mar 6, 2011 3:25 PM

May 2009
Oh man. Aliens, really? I'm disappoint.
Mar 6, 2011 3:56 PM

Dec 2008
Awesome play! Wako finally got the kiss that she wanted.
Is Keito giving her life force to Sugata?
The VP can talk!!
Is it Head's mission in life to paint and impregnate women?
We've learned that Sarina knows exactly what's going on on this island. She seems to know how old Head really is. Unfortunately, she and the VP are just observers.

Next episode, Sugata and Wako go on a date? Why the hell for? I thought Wako chose Takuto. Sugata jealous, maybe?
Mar 6, 2011 3:57 PM

Dec 2008
The VP can talk!!
We've learned that Sarina knows exactly what's going on on this island. She seems to know how old Head really is. Unfortunately, she and the VP are just observers.

Next episode, Sugata and Wako go on a date? Why the hell for? I thought Wako chose Takuto. Sugata jealous, maybe?

Dec 2008
The VP can talk!!

Dec 2008
The VP can talk!!

Mar 6, 2011 4:18 PM

Sep 2009
I don't really like what Keito has to do. I prefer things like that happen because you want it to, not because you have to. I need to calm down. I must remember, "this is just an anime".
Mar 6, 2011 5:12 PM

Jun 2009
DEAR GOD....
Kyubey has broken the fourth wall and transcended into another show!

I will admit that it was an interesting way of showing the past. Still I am not hopeful for some great climax. Star driver has already steered off course every time it looked like it was about to go down an interesting path. At this point in the series it can't do that any more but it's going to take a magnificent finale for me to rate this show more than a 4/10.

I just hope they somehow tie up some of the loose ends because the more I look back on this show the less sense it makes.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Mar 6, 2011 6:03 PM

Nov 2007
wait so what was with that reaction? is she embarrassed after raping him? is she raping him?

doesn't seem like much happened but the play was somewhat interesting I have a feeling it has a deeper meaning. "Head" or Reiji or Tokio or whatever his name is likes them young I guess.

meh am I the only one that likes Sugata a lot more than Takuto? he'd be a more interesting main character.
Mar 6, 2011 6:15 PM

May 2010
The play was great.

Now, that's a clearer view on what Keito did to Sugata. :D

Looking forward to this 3 vs 1.
Mar 6, 2011 6:41 PM

Mar 2010
Loved the play, hated the skank rape.
Mar 6, 2011 7:13 PM

Jun 2009
I actually liked it more than I thought I would. The kiss scene is okay and the play was great.

So how many times Keito will keep raping help Sugata on recovering his mark?

Just more 3 episodes of Ginga Bishounen. I'm gonna miss my fix of "it's a pinchi" and the hordes of sluts and bitches on this show. :(
-QuasarMar 7, 2011 3:22 AM
Mar 6, 2011 8:50 PM

Jul 2010
Haha looks like something is really wrong with the deep slumber of Sugata :P
Mar 6, 2011 9:23 PM

Jan 2011
Whoaa so it seems Sarina could be from another world?! and the pres can talk!?,still glad see that it wasn't *rape* going on between those two,and only 3 more episodes left theres gotta be room for a second season right?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Jan 23, 2011

130 by HerdianElang »»
Apr 8, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Oct 31, 2010

135 by Etherius_ZS »»
Jan 17, 5:33 PM

» This anime have some kind of boys love?

Kuku_Kill - Feb 11, 2023

6 by Ronninn »»
Feb 11, 2023 4:20 PM

Poll: » Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Jan 30, 2011

102 by notbraxten »»
Sep 1, 2022 1:56 AM

Poll: » Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

HawthorneKitty - Apr 3, 2011

242 by Alvie48xi »»
Aug 30, 2022 8:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.