Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2011 10:05 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Tachibana's facial expression in the morning... easily say that he's new Kyouya (Ouran!)

New character is a bit like Doumeki (or rather, more like Haruka) in appearance.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 4, 2011 12:13 PM
Aug 2010
Still waiting for an English translated scan, will read it as soon as one becomes available.
Mar 4, 2011 11:11 PM

Jul 2008
chessmaster1989 said:
Still waiting for an English translated scan, will read it as soon as one becomes available.

Tried Mangafox one??

Nice Chapter, two new characters, and whats that non-existent stuff?? Also I'm pretty sure Hana is a girl, or so i hope.

Mar 5, 2011 2:47 AM

Sep 2009

This reminds me of xxxholic.
Mar 5, 2011 5:14 PM

Dec 2008
I feel like I'm seeing Watanuki all over again in Chikihata.
I'm pretty sure Hana's a girl.
I think I may like this manga. Too bad the next issue won't be until May.
Mar 7, 2011 8:03 PM

Jun 2010
Meh, all I see is a 70% xxxHolic with a 30% TRC...

Don't get me wrong, I loved TRC but I didn't like xxxHolic. I was hoping for CLAMP to use a different, new idea.

Chikahito acts like Watanuki... And Hana is like a mix of Sakura & Chii, with the desing of Yuuko. But I wonder about the boy thing... I'm also pretty sure that she is a girl unless she has a dual personality or something. (Like Shiki in Kara no Kyoukai).

Sakura looks so much like Kurogane but with the playful personality of Fai.
And Tachibana is like a black-haired Fai with a serious attitude.

I found more interesting Tachibana & Sakura, rather the other 2.

Oh well, let's hope there will be something good.
Mar 9, 2011 2:21 PM

Nov 2010
Hana is genderless.
Mar 21, 2011 3:19 PM

Oct 2009
88487 said:
Hana is genderless.

I think that too.

I belive Tashibana and Sakura are the "oni"(hidden meance); so to say "pets".Sakura is a white tiger(yin) and Tashibana is propably a dragon(yang).

I think Hana is dead/ has a very sad past, or is a Watanuki-like existence. She does enjoy eating to much :(

What's really interesting is the frog costume + the water appearing in the "other world", and the water lilly in the Urashi Chiken crest
(does anybody know whats the name of the star constelation in the crest?)
teaknightMar 21, 2011 3:24 PM
Mar 27, 2011 5:30 PM

Aug 2008
antonique said:
88487 said:
Hana is genderless.

I think that too.

I belive Tashibana and Sakura are the "oni"(hidden meance); so to say "pets".Sakura is a white tiger(yin) and Tashibana is probably a dragon(yang).

I think Hana is dead/ has a very sad past, or is a Watanuki-like existence. She does enjoy eating to much :(

What's really interesting is the frog costume + the water appearing in the "other world", and the water lilly in the Urashi Chiken crest
(does anybody know what's the name of the star constellation in the crest?)
Interesting theories... in fact I also think that Hana is genderless... What exactly she is? I dun have a clear idea yet, but it's quite obvious that Hana is the Tool for Sakura and Tachibana powers to work....

Well one thing is quite certain.... Chikahito is so like Watanuki... couldn't CLAMP give him another kind of personality or something... make him more different than Watanuki... 'cause really Chikahito feels like a second Watanuki without the sad past so far... Anyway there's still lots of room for development and character growth and everything, while we're at the set up of the whole thing... Anything that has happened before can happen once again...

Well this Hidetsugu guy is interesting and certainly creepy... not so sure who he reminds me but he's really creepy... adding the -chan to Chikahito's name... and treating him like his another person.... Plus looks like he has similar powers to Sakura and Tachibana.... not as powerful as them but, since he's the Master of them.... So Chikahito is like Hana... a Non Existent... Me wonder what does that mean...

It's funny... but somehow Hana looks to be Water themed... but she certainly used a fire spell against the Lion the last chapter... Well we still have lots to discover from this manga...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» Was this put on Hiiatus?

monder_Killer17 - Nov 1, 2023

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Nov 1, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » Gate 7 Chapter 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 2, 2011

3 by Milan-5 »»
Mar 2, 2022 12:08 AM

Poll: » Gate 7 Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
May 4, 2014 11:40 AM

» Gate 7 Bangaihen at Jump Live

tsubasalover - Jul 31, 2013

0 by tsubasalover »»
Jul 31, 2013 5:27 PM

Poll: » Gate 7 Chapter 19 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2012

1 by AoiMemori »»
Feb 27, 2013 1:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.