3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.7
7 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2011 1:37 PM

Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dammit we got trolled. I wanted that fight and it looks like we get it next week.

Otherwise, SRX OPEN GET, Rapiecage being the Rapacage and Archibald finally getting what was coming.

Give me next week dammit.
Long suffering /m/subs translator
http://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/
Feb 25, 2011 3:09 PM

Sep 2009
I loved this episode! more than what I was expected, awesome SRX action, barly any school wangst and Elzam being badass!

I am greatly amused at how little common sense the SRW community has, (last week on 4chan was LOL, seriously, no-one expected Mk-2-S's return despite how obvious it would be to every non-fan xD), but I got exactly what I expected plus more, Obari's directing choices this ep were great!

Also, new combo attacks ftw, gotta love blade*coughInazumacoughRidercough* kiiiiiick!
Feb 25, 2011 3:13 PM

Oct 2009
Dammit we got trolled. I wanted that fight and it looks like we get it next week.

How exactly did we get trolled? Go watch the next-time clips from the last ep. Not a single shot of Sanger or Wodan, and no voice over by them.
Feb 26, 2011 5:47 AM

Apr 2007
sylvanelite said:

How exactly did we get trolled? Go watch the next-time clips from the last ep. Not a single shot of Sanger or Wodan, and no voice over by them.

I didn't see the next ep clip due to a dodgy stream okay....for most fans rest in the cradle = that fight.
Long suffering /m/subs translator
http://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/
Feb 26, 2011 10:05 PM

Aug 2009
Fairly enough, this is as good as I could have expected this to have gone. Some of it still feels like a deus ex machina

Funny combinations that make little sense...but have some point.

And amazingly, actual damage to the good guys! Certainly helped the episode's flavour a bit.
Burkeism - Our president is more truculent than yours.
Feb 27, 2011 2:14 AM

Oct 2009
I didn't see the next ep clip due to a dodgy stream okay....for most fans rest in the cradle = that fight.

But the only way to have known that is ep is called rest in the cradle, without watching this ep, would have been to watch the next time clip.
Feb 27, 2011 1:51 PM

Aug 2009
Shine's Fairlion is out and that means no more RHB
I liked the idea of combining Hi-Twin Luncher with the Gravity Cannon
And the Korogane's Drill attack was really impressive

5 more episodes left but we have too many things to cover
I wonder how will they do it.
Feb 28, 2011 5:35 AM

Jul 2009
Sometimes , I wonder about these combo names.
But then I just watch again and enjoy it.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Feb 28, 2011 4:07 PM
Feb 2011
Kurogane's drill was pretty awesome.
Loved that pan shot with it sticking out of the cradle.
Feb 28, 2011 6:07 PM

Feb 2007
kirant said:

Funny combinations that make little sense...but have some point.

Makes sense if you consider what the Boxer and Gunner were originally intended for.
Boxer was meant to be a Mini-SRX styled mecha that only needed one pilot, while the Gunner was meant to carry the R1 and R-GUN.

Mar 1, 2011 1:01 AM
Aug 2009
Kraker2k said:
Makes sense if you consider what the Boxer and Gunner were originally intended for.
Boxer was meant to be a Mini-SRX styled mecha that only needed one pilot, while the Gunner was meant to carry the R1 and R-GUN.

Actually, wasn't the Boxer frame supposed to be the R-Sword or something like that originally? You can still see parts of it during the GSword Driver attack.
SanderRX said:
My inner Speedwagon doesn't approve of this.
Mar 1, 2011 1:42 AM

Sep 2009
Katakis said:
Kraker2k said:

Actually, wasn't the Boxer frame supposed to be the R-Sword or something like that originally? You can still see parts of it during the GSword Driver attack.

If I've got my background straight, the Exbein (for simplicity, don't bring up the MK-III, lol) was the "mini SRX" (ie, supposed to be a mini tronium-powered, t-link real-with-the-power-of-a-super, mech), while the Boxer frame was the R-Sword. Of course, the boxer only actually *does* anything when used by the 'bein, and the bien is a prototype anyway, so the difference is a matter of splitting hairs.
Mar 1, 2011 2:51 AM

Oct 2009
Something else I remembered while watching the ep, but can't remember fully. In the game, wasn't Trombe shown in the flashback?

I remember Trombe was in one flashback, I just can't remember which one. It would kinda be a shame if we miss out on seeing the Dark Horse with awesome theme music.
Mar 1, 2011 3:54 AM

Aug 2009
sylvanelite said:
Something else I remembered while watching the ep, but can't remember fully. In the game, wasn't Trombe shown in the flashback?

I remember Trombe was in one flashback, I just can't remember which one. It would kinda be a shame if we miss out on seeing the Dark Horse with awesome theme music.

I think it happened in the scene before the stage where you fight Archibald (either the first or the last time, I'm not sure)
Funny thing was that Rai was the one who had the flashback and not Elzam ^_^
Mar 23, 2011 3:58 PM
Oct 2007
<3 the transformation and combination attacks!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2011 10:02 PM

Sep 2009
THIS is the type of action the entire series should have had.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector Episode 3 Discussion

garfield15 - Oct 17, 2010

31 by zurgboy00 »»
Aug 4, 2017 10:14 AM

Poll: » Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector Episode 26 Discussion

slax - Apr 1, 2011

19 by Zankantou »»
Oct 20, 2016 9:32 PM

Poll: » Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector Episode 9 Discussion

slax - Nov 26, 2010

17 by LoongFeels »»
Apr 8, 2014 12:03 AM

Poll: » Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector Episode 8 Discussion

slax - Nov 19, 2010

23 by LoongFeels »»
Apr 7, 2014 8:28 AM

Poll: » Super Robot Taisen OG: The Inspector Episode 7 Discussion

slax - Nov 12, 2010

11 by LoongFeels »»
Apr 7, 2014 7:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.