Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 22, 2011 4:16 PM

Sep 2009
poor gin
:(
this episode wasn't too bad XD
not looking forward to next week's filler episode but oh well xD

Feb 22, 2011 4:47 PM
Jul 2010
damn you TK , from all the characters in bleach you had to kill gin T_T
i have to say that it wasn't as good as what i was expecting but over all it was a " not that bad " ending , plus keeping aizen alive is a good thing in my opinion .
for now i'm gonna stop watching the anime until the next filler arc is going to end and they start with the new final arc thats in the manga .
plus i'm not a manga reader but most of you said that in the manga he'd lose all his power , so i'm guessing that they made him keep it in the anime for the filler arc and he'd lose it at the end of it ..... just a guess
AliHuraipFeb 22, 2011 4:51 PM
Feb 22, 2011 5:10 PM

Jan 2010
Why couldnt we get the "Goodbye Rukia" and COMPLETE loss of spiritual pressure moment like the manga gave. That is what mad the ending of this arc good to me. They really screwed this ending up.

And to top it off they are making filler arcs. 0_o Why couldnt it just go on a hiatus and keep the anime good. Like a new season of bleach like in a year from now would have been a great idea. So we will get a shitload of fillers until the manga has progressed at least a whole arc ahead.
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Feb 22, 2011 5:57 PM

Aug 2009
arrancars saga the end.

And with that I can call this complete. Aizen is what strung me along this far, and now that that's done, as far as I'm concerned the shows done.

It's been too long coming, and I almost didn't make it, but here we are. Hurray!
Feb 22, 2011 6:21 PM

Aug 2009
hmm.. the music made this look too cheesy for my taste..
oh well, it was fine..? i guess?.. now back to the manga.
fillers are just what the word says so i'm not gonna spend one minute bothering with them. when the real plot beginns again, whistle or sth so i will know, k? *yawns*
good luck to filler-watchers, it will be a looong ride buddies ^.^

everydaygamer said:
i wish people would shut up about fillers. they aren't that bad and I'd rather have fillers then some drawn out hiatus, not knowing whether or not the anime will ever return (like reborn).

lol sorry some people are not that eager as you to spend their time watching irrelevant to the main plot things (that sometimes even mess with the plot's sequence), and would rather see this end or have a long hiatus that maybe will evolve into something new and better.. enjoy your fillers then! ^^
JusticeUndoneFeb 22, 2011 6:29 PM
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Feb 22, 2011 6:29 PM

Jul 2009
well good bye bleach. wont be seeing it until probably next year
Feb 22, 2011 7:47 PM

Feb 2011
I'm not a manga reader so the ending wasn't that bad to me. I'll probably watch the fillers every few weeks or so just to give me something to do on tuesdays. The Captain-Commander was funny when he went off about the coats but it only got funnier with their responses. I was kind of hoping Ichigo would keep his new hair but sadly it was not meant to be (sigh). Aizen not being a cross seal was a real WTF moment for me though. Overall, the two episodes before this were better but this one wasn't bad at all.
Feb 22, 2011 7:56 PM

Mar 2010
At the end of all this I really only have 2 questions to ask.
1) Is ''Bleach'' over yet? (-.-)
2) If ''Bleach'' isn't done, can we expect an actually good second season?
In all honesty, this being the longest running anime I've ever seen I thought it was generally decent. However, since the ending was pretty lame and didn't really cover up all the holes in the story I feel like the anime cut everything short and left us all hanging. I hope the filler(s) in the weeks to come aren't terrible. Looking forward to the next!
Feb 22, 2011 7:58 PM

Aug 2010
Probably postponed the real manga ending so they can continue with a filler story. As urahara said..it could take a year before he loses his spirtual powers.

Goodbye bleach! see you next year!
Feb 22, 2011 8:34 PM
Nov 2009
with the complaints that no one dies in this series its kind of the same for alot of different series. i mean i could prolly count all the characters that have actually died in one piece on one hand lol.
Feb 22, 2011 9:05 PM

Aug 2010
I agree with everydaygamer in the end no good guys died unless you count Gin which is weird considering all those captians and vizards more people should of died made it more epic. I thought they ended it pretty well got the comedy back I think Ichigo should of got some props for saving them all like when Naruto defeated pain and everyone loved him but whatever Ichigo gets shit out of lucked there and wakes up to find his losing his powers. GOOD EPISODE FOR AN ENDING!
Feb 22, 2011 9:31 PM

Jul 2010
Great episode for the ending! The Arrancar Arc is over! Now onto the fillers since the manga is still continuing as of today.
Feb 22, 2011 9:52 PM

Oct 2008
Haha. I loved how the three captains were getting told off by Yama-jii. xD
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Feb 22, 2011 10:37 PM

Jun 2010
awesome-49 said:
Ichigo should of got some props for saving them all like when Naruto defeated pain and everyone loved him but whatever, Ichigo gets shit out of lucked there and wakes up to find his losing his powers. GOOD EPISODE FOR AN ENDING!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2011 12:03 AM
Sep 2009
CaritasAvaritia said:
qetou said:
Birondo said:
qetou said:
shitty end(?) for shitty anime

shitty post at the wrong place

the ending is a welldone...dont think they can make it better

obv, bleach is as good as fairy tail is.

You dropped Bleach, yet here you are.
lmao are you disabled or something?

Dropped it long time ago, but decided to watch last arc because I kinda like Aizen. Sorry that me not updating anime status upset you so much :(
Feb 23, 2011 12:59 AM

Jul 2007
Saskueluffy said:
Why couldnt we get the "Goodbye Rukia" and COMPLETE loss of spiritual pressure moment like the manga gave. That is what mad the ending of this arc good to me. They really screwed this ending up.

And to top it off they are making filler arcs. 0_o Why couldnt it just go on a hiatus and keep the anime good. Like a new season of bleach like in a year from now would have been a great idea. So we will get a shitload of fillers until the manga has progressed at least a whole arc ahead.

Why? because it will be used at the end of fillers.

Why? Long answer: learn economics. Short answer: while hiatuses save smaller shows, they kill bigger shows. If a long "mainstream" show goes on hiatus, there's no chance it will ever return

Rasco said:
ishida dilebertly lost his powers too so i dont know why he was spazing out

aizen not dying like all the other bad guys is good

Ishida can relate. He KNOWS on what a hell it is to loose the powers you had.

AND IMO, Aizen is not really a bad guy. He just had a completely different viewpoint on things, thinking that all this process (means) are justifiable for his goal (ends) of getting to soul kind (who according to him if anyone found out the truth about it, anyone would rise up against it). His complete villain status remains questionable till we find out more about Soul King.
Feb 23, 2011 6:23 AM

Dec 2009
I was wondering how they would make it for fillers. Cheap excuse for make them.

Well, I doubt I'll follow the anime for a long time. Gonna continue with the manga.
Feb 23, 2011 7:08 AM

Aug 2007
bakuramariks said:
SSJLuffy said:
Aizen is immortal... since when?

Since he fused with the Hougyouku. It's undestructable so is he now.
I liked it... before the time with Ichigo waking up surrounded by the nakama and the changed ending. The changed ending, yeah. That's what killed me >.<

Hmm.... I thought he was rejected by the hougyouku in that last episode...?

And I thought this episode was pretty dissapointing, compared to the last 2 (which were really great). I don't like how they changed the ending. I know it's probably to anticipate on the following (filler)saga, but the ending sure misses the level of drama it had in the manga.

Anyhow, I'm probably gonna put Bleach on hold for now and continu following the manga. I've never liked the Bleach fillers anyway.
Feb 23, 2011 7:40 AM

Jan 2009
ok so the Hogyoku did not leave Aizen after all it was just that Aizen's deep wish and subconsciously desire to find someone that is equal as him and that he wanted to be normal, and that made Hogyoku react to just make him normal in the end and not go into the process of evolving further

i did not quite accept this back when i first read the manga but this anime episode sure sink it in my head

and thats it filler time, so time to leave watching bleach for the time being
Feb 23, 2011 8:01 AM

Nov 2007
Ichigo, stop turning Aizen into an emo like yourself :P
I really hate how Kubo creates bad-ass villains, only to destroy their characters in the end.
Funny the ED shows a different ending from what the ep showed.
Oh well, Aizen & Gin gone, fillers coming up, time to put on hold.
Feb 23, 2011 10:51 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
We finally ended this arc. I wonder if we'll have fillers.

Feb 23, 2011 10:57 AM
Sep 2010
KazukiUchiha said:
piupali said:
i'm too lazy to read manga and that's why i always wish anime would follow the plot of manga instead of making fillers and such.

this ep was a little confusing in the beginning. what was mayuri doing? when did yammy's appearance change? when did the remaining captains get out of hueco mundo? and how did genryusai recover? i mean he was in the middle of an explosion if i remember correct. it feels like a huge piece is missing between this and the previous episode.

Where the hell have you been?????
sorry. it was just me and my bad memory. to correct what i said earlier: it feels like a huge piece is missing in my memory
Feb 23, 2011 11:11 AM

Jun 2009
ugh, so that's how they're going to make filler possible? By saying "yeah he loses all his powers BUT that can happen in a year or so lol". How very...cheap.

Years of filler content inc. Hooray
Feb 23, 2011 11:25 AM

Aug 2009
This ending and the loss of power of Ichigo reminded me of God of War series. Gain it all and lose it to play the other game.
Anime List: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rodreth
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/rodreth/profile
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Rodreth/
Night is the darkest just before the dawn.

Feb 23, 2011 1:29 PM

Jan 2009
Well at least they didn't put the fillers mid way through the final fights, so I'm not really angry about the fillers XD.
IG: @ChrisCrossCrash
"There isn't a single guy who doesn't want to spoil his girl."
--Amagami SS
Feb 23, 2011 6:44 PM

Jul 2008
SSJLuffy said:
The last 2 episodes were leagues better. This one was a let done, and a bad end to a really long and drawn out arc.

Aizen is immortal... since when?

Since the hogyoku fused with him.
Like Ichigo said, the hogyoku did not stop to grant Aizen's wish and will protect him from dying no matter what happen.

Anyway, there'll probably be filler for half a year, if not an entire year. If i'm not wrong the manga is closer to the anime now than it was after the SS arc which leaded to the bouto filler.
New filler guys look gay as well.
Feb 23, 2011 7:54 PM

Jun 2010
i just hope they have a good story for the filler this time.
Feb 23, 2011 8:04 PM

Jun 2010
KeiranShikari said:
So that's how they're going to do it, unstable spiritual power for x amount of time instead of completley losing them like in the manga. Kinda takes the shine off the FGT doesn't it. :L

[THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.]

uhm, i know i don't have much say in this, but i hope people wouldn't post ANYTHING about the manga beyond the episode. :C technically that isn't part of the episode so......i believe it shouldn't be discussed here. :| i strictly just watch the anime and i wouldn't like any kind of knowledge of what happens in the manga.. ( i've done this for so many years now and i have mo plans on getting spoiled, i've even avoided online manga reading sites for this reason..)

so i really just hope this discussion is kept anime-only. thank you very much. :)
Feb 24, 2011 12:19 AM

Nov 2010
Ok just stop this boring show and start making something interesting, Its just a waste of effort and Tv time
Feb 24, 2011 12:27 AM

Nov 2007
Well, okay, the ending is a little iffy with the whole, "could be a year," thing, but all in all it didn't completely destroy the show for me like it apparently did to other people. ^^;

If, in the filler, they do it right and gradually have him unable to do things, that would be alright, wouldn't it? Even in the manga they mentioned how eventually his residual reiatsu would disappear. They're just (hopefully, if my hope is right) lengthening the process in the anime.

*shrug* Also, I happen to (generally) enjoy fillers. So nyeh. To everyone complaining about them, join those who said they won't watch for a year. No one is forcing you to watch.
Feb 24, 2011 2:17 PM

Feb 2009
Looking back on the arc it was full of ups and downs, but the 'ups' will always supersede the 'downs' as they were majorly entertaining and touching, whilst you can criticise the convoluted plot, it does what a shounen anime is supposed to, give you some good, intriguing enigmatic characters along with well the Orihime type ones. I for one will always continue with this series as its as good as One Piece/Naruto. Not looking forward to a year's worth of filler but i will stick by it, good ending to the arc as well.
Feb 25, 2011 3:34 AM

Jun 2008
entauri said:
Looks like fillers next week :( They realy should stop the anime.

agreed. i think it's a good place to put the anime on haitus. hopefully it won't turn out like naruto.
Feb 25, 2011 12:00 PM

Apr 2010
Arrancars saga ends. I actually feel that this would be a great ending to the series, but I don't mind at all that it's going to continue. Despite all the fillers, this show really has some incredible moments that compete with the best of them.
Feb 25, 2011 5:10 PM

Jul 2010
i felt depessed when this episode ended, that usually happens when a good anime i watched finished, but its different this time...

Feb 26, 2011 1:32 AM

May 2010
Hope they'll continue with the series. After all theres still that guy in Hell who seemed interested in Ichigo's hollow form. (mentions since it was shown in both the manga and anime) And they probably left it at unstable power rather than no power at all so they could do filler arcs till they get enough of a storyline from the manga to go with.
Feb 26, 2011 4:42 AM

Apr 2009
The anime is getting very close to the source material, so fillers were certainly coming. I hope there is more real world stuff and more Kon in the fillers but that seems unlikely as the next manga arc happens almost entirely in the real world. I will watch a few and if they are bad I intend to skip them entirely.

Speaking of KHR, I didn't really like the choice game and later parts of the future arc(those silly air scooters and silly dimensions totally threw me off.) And its pretty sad they put the anime on hiatus as the next arc has so many more cool moments. I hope it comes back. In that way, I am glad Bleach didn't go on hiatus.
Feb 26, 2011 1:22 PM

Dec 2009
Well, the ending to this arc rocked in my opinion. It brought back memories of the old Bleach, back when it used to be good. I fucking refuse to watch more Bleach fillers though, so I guess I'll start watching again when a real arc starts.

Honestly, a hiatus would be better for Bleach, but this anime isn't good enough to draw people back after taking a break from it (unlike Gintama), so I think a hiatus would kill it completely. I don't think this show will ever be as good as it was in the first arc with Ichigo battling his way through Soul Society to rescue Rukia, but I'll give it a chance when we get some non-filler episodes back.
Feb 26, 2011 3:59 PM

Feb 2011
The only good thing about it is obviously not satisfied with Zaraki, Byakuya, yamamato, kyroku quartet dialogues
Feb 27, 2011 1:26 AM

Oct 2008
What the?

It should have been:
Bleach the end

Feb 27, 2011 12:10 PM

Aug 2008
Are they ever going to explain Ichigo's father story?
Feb 27, 2011 10:16 PM

Nov 2010
Werewolfhero said:
Hope they'll continue with the series. After all theres still that guy in Hell who seemed interested in Ichigo's hollow form. (mentions since it was shown in both the manga and anime) And they probably left it at unstable power rather than no power at all so they could do filler arcs till they get enough of a storyline from the manga to go with.

that was a preview of the latest bleach movie.

Sami092 said:
Looking back on the arc it was full of ups and downs, but the 'ups' will always supersede the 'downs' as they were majorly entertaining and touching, whilst you can criticise the convoluted plot, it does what a shounen anime is supposed to, give you some good, intriguing enigmatic characters along with well the Orihime type ones. I for one will always continue with this series as its as good as One Piece/Naruto. Not looking forward to a year's worth of filler but i will stick by it, good ending to the arc as well.

Ohhh touching?? i'm not so sure i've found bleach to be deep enough to be touching since he told rukia "she made the rain stop" and then TK took a dump on anything beyond that apparently.
Mar 1, 2011 12:49 AM

May 2009
decent episode, but quite like most of the other bleach episodes the last 2 years filled with inconsistenties and inlogical happenings

so it seems there will be fillers instead of a hiatus, tho those will probably make it into a personal bleach hiatus for me

here's to hoping Kubo actually manages to get his anime back to the quality it had up to the Soul Society arc
Mar 1, 2011 12:49 AM

May 2009
decent episode, but quite like most of the other bleach episodes the last 2 years filled with inconsistenties and inlogical happenings

so it seems there will be fillers instead of a hiatus, tho those will probably make it into a personal bleach hiatus for me

here's to hoping Kubo actually manages to get his anime back to the quality it had up to the Soul Society arc
Mar 2, 2011 5:33 PM

Jun 2009
Alright, makin it snow w/Toshiro :)

It's over huh? Just like that...wow
Mar 3, 2011 4:41 AM

Oct 2009
Mehhhhh his hair went back to normal >_>
Somewhat relaxing episode after the long fights, it was good...but didn't stick to the manga in the end either way >_<
And Aizen got sentenced for 20000 years, why not eternity O_o

Should have stopped the anime for some time like the others said since theres no way they can follow the manga material for another year or so...time to put on-hold again ^_^
Mar 9, 2011 5:01 PM

Sep 2009
They should've just ended the series with this. :U
Mar 9, 2011 7:24 PM
Aug 2010
Finally, been waiting for that episode for years. Feel like so much was lifted off my chest, thanks bleach.

Like others, ill come back to bleach but im taking a break with this upcoming filler.

Bleach wa a life changer, i hope i can find something else like that, i guess ill still read the manga though.
Mar 10, 2011 7:34 AM

May 2010
a nice fitting end to the arrancar saga :-D i was funny how Kurotsuchi's subordinates were trying to stop him for pushing the button haha

and Lisa Yadomaru was damn hot in this episode! @_@
Mar 16, 2011 6:18 PM

Jun 2008
Not surprising....

more fillers = MORE MONEY!!!!

call me when they're over...
Mar 29, 2011 5:36 PM

Aug 2009
Good end!
Skipping fillers as usual.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
Yesterday, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 23, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Apr 23, 2:37 PM

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

208 by Ridzaxster »»
Apr 21, 3:18 AM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

49 by Dabitsu »»
Apr 20, 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.