Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 21, 2011 8:28 PM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man, I was somehow able to watch on Nico Nico Douga.. That was tough..

Anyway, there were some visual improvements on the OP theme and the ED theme was really nice.

Btw, I loled at the title "Onii-chan no Pantsu Nanka Zettai Nusunde Nai Dakarene!". It does sound very similar to one of the TVAs I'm watching this season. XD

Kuroneko's now Kyousuke's kouhai! :D

Anyway, this episode was pretty much the same with the light novel, meaning it is different from the original episode 12 from TVA which had to end quite abruptly. Since this is supposed to be "TRUE END" arc, I wonder how far it will keep "true" to the light novel.
stevewiess01Feb 21, 2011 9:43 PM

Feb 21, 2011 8:49 PM

Jul 2010
Lold at Ita-Chari wwww
that mother might have been surprised to see the bicycle in front of the house in the morning.

OP was very good as always.
Feb 21, 2011 8:55 PM

Mar 2010
zimno said:
Lold at Ita-Chari wwww
that mother might have been surprised to see the bicycle in front of the house in the morning.

OP was very good as always.

My favorite image from OP.

Kirino-chan! XD

Feb 21, 2011 9:26 PM

Dec 2007
Ayase-taaaaaan!(*´Д`*)ハァハァ
Also, finally Buchou makes his apperance! ^_^

As for the episode great as always, and exactly like the novels. Too bad that there are only enough episodes to animate vol5...I'll rage if they don't announce a second season once all extra episodes have been aired. I mean, this is where the best part starts! >_<
yakisobapanFeb 21, 2011 10:50 PM
Feb 21, 2011 9:38 PM

Jul 2008
Like every episode, I love the changes to the OP and the new ED every time.

So this was basically the same as ep 12 but it ended differently?
Feb 21, 2011 9:58 PM
Oct 2010
Man, that was awesome. So nice to see Kirino showing her concern over Kyousuke not being able to come back home because he lost the train. I also loved the nice moment Kyousuke and Kirino had as she was showing him her grades and medals.

Also, did anyone notice the Kyousuke & Kirino as children photos in the opening? Somehow, I believe they were really close back then.
DunkmaruFeb 21, 2011 10:07 PM
Feb 21, 2011 10:46 PM

Sep 2010
I WANT TO FUCKING WATCH IT!! Someone better record/sub this shit T_T
soo sad
Feb 21, 2011 10:47 PM

Jun 2009
^^ Well they were like 3 and 5 year olds...
Feb 21, 2011 10:56 PM
Jul 2018
so at the end this was basically how we though.
a real adaptation from end of novel 4 / the novel 5

great episode, as a novel reader i cant be more pleased.

l rage if they don't announce a second season once all extra episodes have been aired. I mean, this is where the best part starts! >_<

Maybe we have some kind of announcement with the novel 8?
Who knows, prolly we will have a second season, novel 6 events are hilarous and lets not forget novel 7, specially torwards the end.

lets have some Hope, i think we will have a second season soon, maybe they're waiting for that, Oreimo 8 to get out.
Feb 22, 2011 2:07 AM

Nov 2007
At new OP, I love how Saori tries to stop Kirino and Kuroneko!

Improvement in running? That's a normal and good collection. Eh, Kirino left without letting him know about oversea and Kuroneko replacing her? (no wonder she told Kirino that how she call him will be changed)
tsubasaloverFeb 23, 2011 11:55 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 22, 2011 2:50 AM

Sep 2007
That was better than the stupid ending. XD
Feb 22, 2011 3:59 AM

Jul 2010
Even though it was quite sad, this ending made a lot more sense to me. Just because he chose not to look at the album, everything worked out differently.

Looking forward to the next one! =)

Feb 22, 2011 4:14 AM

Jan 2010
This anime will be SO MUCH BETTER without Kirino.
Wafu~ !
Feb 22, 2011 6:19 AM

Oct 2010
awww, i think a lot are kinda happy that kirino is away^^;
but i hope kuroneko will be a fine replacement...
Feb 22, 2011 6:32 AM

Jan 2010
yay!!!!!

more kuroneko and less kirino
Feb 22, 2011 6:39 AM

Mar 2010
Good news for fans of Kuroneko, I have left the building. :P

Feb 22, 2011 7:03 AM

Jan 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY WAIFU IS GONE!! ;______ ; I don't care about the haters, I'm too sad now...
So the episode was pretty much the same, but with different ending and some changes here and there... How come no one mentioned the fact that Kyousuke BEGGED for that bicycle to get to Kirino asap? It was soooo cute! <333 And, of course, because of that, the "I'm gonna go get some sleep" changed to "I'm going to get a shower, I sweated a lot." Aside from that and the ending I didn't see any other changes but it was nice nonetheless... It had Kirino in it after all... Knowing what happens in the next volume, I can pretty much say farewell to my Kirino now... ;_; sniff
Feb 22, 2011 7:42 AM

Oct 2009
Yesss, my imagination is running wild after that last scene. ( ゚ヮ゚)
Feb 22, 2011 7:58 AM
Sep 2009
Where's my Kuroneko? Why so little of Kuroneko? Why so little difference with the TV? Original end is better, it's more clear and logical at least. Moreover the TV-end puts a more beautiful dot to the story. So, i think, if they bothered themselves with refreshing the true route with new details, it could be way better.
Feb 22, 2011 8:10 AM

Nov 2007
And so Kuroneko's true persona will finally come out from this point on. Cant wait

http://wp.me/pHKWD-uv blog on it
game8910Feb 23, 2011 11:52 AM
Feb 22, 2011 8:22 AM

Mar 2009
New op was fun and cute, can't say much about the rest of the episode cause half of it was reused scenes but I did like the last picture in the ed. I eagerly await a figure based on that picture well hopefully there will be one cause the Kirino nendoroid I have on preorder will feel incomplete without it lol.

Feb 22, 2011 8:27 AM

Sep 2010
A complete waste of time, save for the last scene...
I don't expect justice. I expect revenge, even if it solves nothing in the end.
I don't expect redemption. I expect decadence and self destruction.
I don't expect compassion. I expect selfishness.
I don't expect people making choices. I expect a cruel fate forced upon them.
Feb 22, 2011 9:27 AM
Jul 2010
Lol, so far my predictions seem to be spot on.. I just need to think of what's going to happen at the end of the next episode.. another month for the next episode! NO do not want! I'm going to hibernate now. -3-
Feb 22, 2011 9:52 AM

Sep 2008
Yes, the bitch is gone! :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2011 9:55 AM
Jul 2018
Eixy said:
New op was fun and cute, can't say much about the rest of the episode cause half of it was reused scenes but I did like the last picture in the ed. I eagerly await a figure based on that picture well hopefully there will be one cause the Kirino nendoroid I have on preorder will feel incomplete without it lol.

OMG ME TOO

i feel so empty without it, my life will recover his color when i got in my hands the Kirino nendoroid.

According to HLJ (where i have the preoder) they will be start shipping it around 28 so.. FEW DAYS LEFT!
Feb 22, 2011 10:32 AM

Feb 2010
Wait... what?!
Feb 22, 2011 10:33 AM

Nov 2008
Kirino is gone, she also crossed the line with the scat hentai, that's sick.

Kuroneko is back better than ever though.

Feb 22, 2011 10:48 AM
Oct 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
Yes, the bitch is gone! :D

Oh boy, here we go again...

-sigh-
Feb 22, 2011 11:00 AM

Oct 2010
This was much better than last alternative because Kyousuke never got badly beaten, still gets a slap but no nasty punches or kicks. Another thing that was great is the OST on the sadness of Kirino leaving it was good while it lasted but unlike Kyousuke never got so badly depressed as when Kirino was when he was with Manami. I think the OP needs to be addressed and Kirino/Kyousuke but most of all holy shit Kuroneko going to Kyousuke's school,

wow that is amazing! Things are looking way better with less annoyances from Kirino and I sure hope she comes back more mature although seeing the roads in the game, I am not so sure. Time will tell with another season of this series.

About OP changes, marvelous changes in both comedy, design and fan service fields. The train station looks different. There is a fashion show skid with Ayase and Kirino, wish to have seen Kirino in that black hat. Loved the setup they did with Kirino/Ayase/Kanako laying on the grass. Really well done Kirino laughing and changing expression later on. I like the new Kyosuke look, it's damn refreshing. Oh ROFL at how Kirino/Kuroneko fight off only to have Saori stop them. My favorite is for sure in the spoiler
and it's Ayase/Kirino/Kanako in swimsuits showing all their asses after as well as Kirino being caught changing with a slight hint of pink bra wearing. Cutest part has to be family album's Kirino spraying Kyousuke with a water gun. Now that is the most adorable. Kirino was funny when she played her ero game and got so excited that she threw her green plushy in the air only to catch it back with her expression at that time. I am highly assuming that her crying in the rain may be a indirect way to show us her sadness of leaving out for the USA but it could be just me. As usual the pic on her computer is of Meruru with a ramen delivery container, which was also featured in Kore wa Zombie Desuka's episode 7 with Tomonori.

About Kyousuke, the beginning although a repeat of the first half of TV series episode 12; still had me laughing when he could not believe how much Kirino changed. So I see what they changed with him when he was with Kirino on the phone mentioning he missed the last train while in the TV version he never missed it. The guy still deserves a lot of respect for asking this guy of all things to borrow his bike. The OST at that part was perfect and Kyousuke showed once again he is the man of mans, practically begging the guy to lend him his bike. I did get a good laugh at how he was enthusiastic about it. How much of a sister's soldier that fights for her he was? Let's see, he biked like a dog so much he got tired really fast and was spotted by a couple in the car wondering about him as well as he had to take a break on the bridge. Finally arriving at his place 2 fucking hours later. Amazing, just amazing at how much he is a damn good sister soldier and that's not to mention all the shit he did previously for her in the series. So what does he get for all this? Some thanks sure, some cool time with Kirino but of all things in the spoiler
a fucking slap again? Screw this. He worked his ass to bike and Kirino did not do enough of a change to stop herself from doing this despite being more gentler with him at first when he entered her room to give her the games.

When Kyousuke enters the empty room of Kirino, I did find that the OST was amazing there. It truly conveyed the loneliness of that room without Kirino. Especially the computer being all dark. Still he was sad a little about it but quickly did not fuss about it and greeted Manami with a head chop quite fine apart from meeting Kuroneko with a surprised expression. It was obvious that his superior maturity is like that and I hope since I am a Kuroneko x Kyousuke shipper that things will evolve between them now that she goes to his school.

About Kirino, annoying but cute and her facials designs got to me. For one seeing her cell phone from a different angle, showed a better impression of its design, which ain't so bad IMO. Oh my more delicious, Kirino legs is always good. Kirino's face here never stops getting hilarious when she is like that. Another good expression of Kirino here is great mainly because of that fang and her clenching her fist. Of course more Kirino ass shaking has got to be in. OMG please get that shit out of my face in the spoiler
OMG “do you eat poop Kirino?” WTF is this scat reference? I know that shit and vomit from looking at it and yes it was also by mistake. Still why did Kirino keep it? Burn that shit right now! I can't get the humans liking to eat their shit, play with it and shit on themselves that is fucked up worse thing among others. Every hentai I see that has that shit is the delete button. Kirino showing some dere was good and unfortunate it happened after the slap. Kyousuke got stupid in choosing not to look at the album as I would more pleasure in seeing the pics I seen in the OP of their cute past. However I loved in the spoiler
about Kirino's won prizes from her marathon days.

Also nice how she motivates herself by looking at them and that she was slow at first but improved. Shows she can exceed herself if she puts her mind to it. Another virtue of her if only the vices of her personality would go away. In the end I hope in the second season when she comes back she gets more mature, USA should show her how we deal with pests like her. ROFL I still can't believe she had enough money to pay her own trip ti the USA but it just shows if you have $$$ then you don't your parents. Just friends may do. Some people are like that but IMO it's better to be with your family after all you owe them the endurance and shit they went through to make you. Unless of course your family treats you bad.

About miscellaneous stuff, the intermissions were cool as a front cover and the inside of the DVD case, which really is the front cover of the game Kirino got. This episode's art in the spoiler
Kirino looks good like that.
Yumekichi11Feb 22, 2011 12:39 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 22, 2011 11:10 AM

Nov 2008
There's also a really good Kuroneko figure for preorder as well.

Feb 22, 2011 12:17 PM

Feb 2011
WHY! That was so crap because kuroneko. She is an undercover bitch. Man I want to see some other endings now to drown out the crapness of that special.

Oh well I can hope that Kuroneko dies a horrible death like the gothic-tsundere-wannbe-bitch she is.

I do feel cheated because they gave us the crap special first. But I get what they're doing they will save the ending where Kirino gets with him for the last one. <3
Feb 22, 2011 12:22 PM

Apr 2008
Kuroneko Season 2 Starto.
Feb 22, 2011 12:24 PM

Aug 2010
Did Kirino seem less of a bitch here?, much better ending than the the series xD
Feb 22, 2011 12:39 PM

May 2009
Kyubey said:
This anime will be SO MUCH BETTER without Kirino.

I 2nd that!
Feb 22, 2011 1:12 PM

Jul 2010
I tried to watch on nico nico earlier, but apparently it's region-locked.
Downloading mazui subbed ones now >.>
オタクなんじゃねぃよ
I'm not an otaku.
Feb 22, 2011 1:16 PM

Jul 2010
well this episode made me feels sad for kyosuke the poor guy had to ride that bike for so long and all she did was slap him but i guess that's kirino being a tsundere
and what i want to pint up is how kirino was angry when kuroneko called kyosuke "nii San" and she really got pissed but the kuroneko reply "its ok i'll be calling him something else" and then i though that she refer to something about them being together but i realize i was wrong when she call him kohai and that is what she refer to back then.
but overall this episode was good i like how everything is developing and i want to see more kuroneko and kyosuke action i like kuroneko more than kirino (^~^) i hope to see more about ayase too i hope these 3 ep left are good
Feb 22, 2011 1:27 PM
Oct 2010
This episode is a great beginning to a new end. It actually made me feel down because of Kirino's departure, so much that was really hard to totally enjoy Kuroneko appearing in the end. Damn you, kiririn! Stealing Kuroneko's spotlight.
日本語でおk。
Feb 22, 2011 1:34 PM
Apr 2010
i think that the way kirino left was not well written, we dont scout people from kenya for our track why would we do it for japan... its just silly and urological it would have been better and a little more normal if she just went to study abroad... i guess its not important how she left just the fact that she was gone... any way i cant wait to see what will happen with Kuroneko =)
Feb 22, 2011 1:40 PM

Oct 2010
KeiranShikari said:
Did Kirino seem less of a bitch here?
Yes she was in fact IMO but of course she had to also show some of it still with that slap. *sigh*

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 22, 2011 1:48 PM

Jan 2009
No one else got the reference to Kiss's game 3D Custom Meido with 3D Custon Onii-chan?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Feb 22, 2011 1:50 PM

Jan 2010
I'm not that happy about Kirino leaving without even letting Kyosuke know.. It's sad if you were in Kyosuke's place, but anyway, Kuroneko's still good.. but I wish we will have a good reunion scene with Kirino and Kyosuke in it :D
Feb 22, 2011 2:08 PM
Oct 2010
Lysferd said:
Damn you, kiririn! Stealing Kuroneko's spotlight.

The spotlight was always Kirino's. Kuroneko's just a supporting character which will get a bigger role for a while.

Feb 22, 2011 2:13 PM

Jan 2009
Oh god my eyes, I can't stand this low resolution щ(゚Д゚щ)
Oh well, this already seems better than the original ending, because Kirino left. : D
Also, Kuroneko ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Then again, Ayase > Kuroneko.
OosranFeb 23, 2011 12:17 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 22, 2011 2:31 PM

Oct 2010
Hmmm i guess this was better than the previous ending but is till don't like the aproach they take to this.
A more mature ending would make this better imo. Maybe that one last day they have alone could be better spend, after all saying good bye to a sister/brother is something hard, but must be done properly.
huh?
Feb 22, 2011 2:46 PM

Jul 2008
OH MY GOD KURONEKO IN HIS SCHOOL.
Feb 22, 2011 2:50 PM

Jun 2010
Well the ending really surprised me. i had no idea that Kuroneko would end up going to the same school as him. So does this mean that Kuroneko is older than Kirino, I always thought they were the same age.

Feb 22, 2011 2:53 PM

Jul 2009
Looks like Kuroneko Route.
That also makes sense, because she says, that she will call Kyousuke different from now on. The other ending couldn't really answer this question, but offered Neko-Play in front of mirror <3

At first i thought he was going after Ayase lol

Feb 22, 2011 2:59 PM

May 2010
hmm, this should be interesting ending ;D

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Feb 22, 2011 3:09 PM
Oct 2010
Lelouch_X said:
Looks like Kuroneko Route.
That also makes sense, because she says, that she will call Kyousuke different from now on.

She was referring to how she would be calling him sempai from there on out.

And no, it's not Kuroneko route, but she will get more screentime.
DunkmaruFeb 22, 2011 3:21 PM
Feb 22, 2011 3:16 PM

Feb 2010
blahrgness said:
Kuroneko Season 2 Starto.

Indeed ^^
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 30, 2011

278 by Lazulite »»
Jan 20, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

stevewiess01 - Apr 25, 2011

176 by Lazulite »»
Jan 20, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hitei - Mar 29, 2011

218 by Lazulite »»
Jan 20, 2:57 PM

» info etc

zimno - Feb 1, 2011

11 by Etceteral »»
Jul 2, 2020 9:19 PM

» How fast Kuroneko write [episode 3]

Wannabiteme - Feb 27, 2015

2 by Wannabiteme »»
Mar 14, 2015 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.