Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Battle Angel Alita Chapter 51 Discussion

Feb 19, 2011 8:25 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
so umm, what the heck was that thing that destroyed their ship?

Dec 10, 2019 11:28 PM

Wtf man!? As the mountain is collapsing, Alita and Kaos make their escape. And then Desty's fucking finger moves. Come on.
Kaos goes off with a new direction in life. He wants to try to have his project created that would connect Zalem to the surface. That sounds pretty cool.
Alita chooses to go find Figure Four, but as she's driving in the darkness of night she runs over a little kid. Fearing the worst, Alita gets out to check on the kid, but it ends up being a fucking bomb! Desty Nova comes galavanting out of nowhere headless, with his face sticking out of his stomach. Dude has created a back up brain in case he were to die somehow. What the fuck man. Now he's killed Alita and is strolling around picking up pieces of her and laughing. What a fucking ending. Goddamn it Desty. I'm looking forward to reading part 2 now. I'm glad it's not over at least.

Dec 12, 2019 11:02 AM

zomik said:
Wtf man!? As the mountain is collapsing, Alita and Kaos make their escape. And then Desty's fucking finger moves. Come on.
Kaos goes off with a new direction in life. He wants to try to have his project created that would connect Zalem to the surface. That sounds pretty cool.
Alita chooses to go find Figure Four, but as she's driving in the darkness of night she runs over a little kid. Fearing the worst, Alita gets out to check on the kid, but it ends up being a fucking bomb! Desty Nova comes galavanting out of nowhere headless, with his face sticking out of his stomach. Dude has created a back up brain in case he were to die somehow. What the fuck man. Now he's killed Alita and is strolling around picking up pieces of her and laughing. What a fucking ending. Goddamn it Desty. I'm looking forward to reading part 2 now. I'm glad it's not over at least.

Well Last Order is non-canonical so I wouldn't worry about it.

Preview MangaManga Store