Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 17, 2011 7:25 PM

Jul 2010
Please take some time to answer the questions below and maybe share your experiences, it will help each one of us know the other better... and maybe find similarities?? ^.^

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 17, 2011 8:10 PM

Sep 2010
Very nice survey Kai_Moore^^

1: I have many ideas for dates. I'll list two. One would be a walk somewhere in the summer(like at the Carnival or somewhere nice like a meadow). Another would be a place with some soft piano music playing in the background.

2: I'm not really sure on this one. I don't think it matters which one of us makes the first move. Lets just get moving already^^

3: I am very patient when it comes to relationships and love.

4: Witty, and well-timed.

5: I am fine with any type of person, whether they are funny or not.

6: A friendly relationship at first, and then we can be closer if she wants to. If its love at first sight, then a loving relationship will ensure.

7: Things about me are on my profile and blog. I have also written a little somethings on some of the club topics. But to answer a few of things you asked, i am a shy yet out-going person who like to make and hang out with friends,sing,write poems and think up stories, act, and other things. I am also a romantic.

8: I dislike people who are cold to other people. I also don't like cruel people in general. I also don't like Brussels sprouts, Call of Duty,horror movies,very very loud places,screamo music,and a couple other things.

9: Shy yet out-going, romantic,patient,kind,respectable,and loving.

10: I will date anyone with any type of personality(except if their really really cold). So I'm open for anybody. If you wanna talk, I'll listen. If you need a hand, I'll be there. And if you need love, I'll hold you in my arms and take your worries away. You need me, and I'll be there.
Mar 5, 2011 5:01 PM

Jul 2010
ahhh dreamer kun... arigatou ne... for replying...

and kai is very sorry for the late response >_<

you know dreamer kun... there are very few people who accept others the way they ae.. so i find it really admirable that you do.

cold people.... yeah.... people can be cold... and it really hurts... ive been through it .. so i can say. but with a heart like yours dreamer kun.. im sure youll find someone who is worth yours.
Jun 17, 2011 7:07 PM
Oct 2010
1.My idea of a date? Well I'm not quite sure what exactly it would be but maybe something fun like a movie night or going to a festival.
2. YES! but not always it usually depends on my mood plus does it really matter? Now a days the sex roles have changed meaning the ways of dating have changed as well you can be as assertive or as shy as you want to be.
3. Yes and no,in love yes on other topics no.
4.I have a sarcastic,flirty,and sometimes immature humor.
5.Personally i would like to date someone if similar personality traits but don't have to i like all different type of people, so it doesn't really matter.
6. I'm not sure what type of relationship i want, it would have to depend on the type of person i am with.
7.I love flowers, probably because when i was little my father would get me a red rose for my birthday,but still today i love flowers because of that. The funny thing is my least favorite kind of flower is the red rose. I also love traveling and hope to do more once i turn 18, i want to see the whole world before i die. I want to see the people and their religions and their way of everyday life. I also like photography and shopping. :] I like to design as well to little things like dolls for little kids to big things like shoes and surfboards. You can look at my profile for other information as well.
8. I really really hate when people don't listen to me, you can ignore my advice but at least hear me out. i also hate sexist people, ignorant people, and men who call women sluts/whores without knowing the back story.
9. I'm outgoing,fun,loving,kind,and other things
10.I don't care I'd love to meet someone who has the same interests as me but also i would like to meat someone new and different (with a different aspect on life)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Sign up sheet for Blind dates. [ALWAYS OPEN] ( 1 2 )

Kai_Moore - Sep 16, 2010

61 by shikaji »»
Nov 30, 2011 11:26 AM

» Dedications... for your special one ^_^

Kai_Moore - Sep 12, 2010

18 by misaki_jung0496 »»
Oct 18, 2011 3:57 AM

Sticky: » Introductions..... ^_^ ( 1 2 3 )

Kai_Moore - Sep 12, 2010

124 by misaki_jung0496 »»
Sep 3, 2011 2:56 AM

» Who feels nervous/anxious around the person the love?

DreamerofDreams1 - Apr 10, 2011

2 by Tasuku-kun »»
May 31, 2011 6:37 PM

Poll: » Do you believe in Love at first sight??

Kai_Moore - Sep 18, 2010

45 by badtz-maru »»
May 28, 2011 10:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.