Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 17, 2011 8:50 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kyubei is officially a devlish salesman selling miracles for a hefty price on the mahou shoujo's body and Sayaka is like "You tricked me!" Anyway, I was surprised how Kyouko was so obsessed with food to the extent that she was about to choke Sayaka for throwing away her apple... What a gluttony.. (Actually, I think the apple has some meaning her, like probably from the forbidden fruit of the Genesis.

Also, we get learn why Kyouko became so selfish from her "family history", which was pretty interesting, like the part where her father was some kind of religious leader trying to accumulate his followers. We get learn about some of Urobuchi Gen's philosophies like Zero-sum theory, aka "Miracles always come with price."

Now, there's a love-tringle between Kamijo, Hitomi, and Sayaka and it's getting really really messy. -_- Anyway, this episode felt like Sayaka's arc and I hate to say this, but I don't think we'll be seeing her much longer.. I mean she's pretty much insane now.. :(

Feb 17, 2011 8:53 AM
Jan 2009
Sayaka.... I hope that what I thought happened to Sayaka didn't really happen there...
KimuraFeb 17, 2011 10:54 PM

Feb 17, 2011 8:56 AM
Jan 2010
Isn't it sad? ;_;
Feb 17, 2011 8:57 AM

Jun 2009
Kyubey, you're a diabolic sadist.

This was a dramatic episode, especially because of the love-triangle.
I fell sorry for Sayaka, everything is going wrong for her. To finish, she is going insane...
Feb 17, 2011 8:59 AM

Mar 2010
endtime said:

Yes, it's pretty much as sad as other episodes of Madoka.

By the way, some interesting screenshots.

Kyubei, you sneaky bastard!
stevewiess01Feb 17, 2011 9:08 AM

Feb 17, 2011 9:01 AM

Sep 2010
nishimari said:

I must be the only one who finds him awesome aren't I?

Feb 17, 2011 9:02 AM

Apr 2008
Sayaka turned Yandere at the end there O_o
Hitomi also likes Kamijo, oh snap.
Nice details on Kyouko's past.
Feb 17, 2011 9:05 AM

Dec 2007
Wow, the fighting scene and Dark Sayaka at the end was spectacular, I loved that scene.

Very nice with some backstory about Kyoko, and developing the relationship between her and Sayaka, although at this rate, she's not going to last long. A seemingly antagonist who warms up to one of the main characters, and gets a backstory? The death flag can't get more obvious...which is too bad, since I really started to like her these last episodes.

And lol, I didn't expect a love triangle in this series...
Feb 17, 2011 9:24 AM

Mar 2010
metalsnakezero said:
Sayaka turned Yandere at the end there O_o
Hitomi also likes Kamijo, oh snap.
Nice details on Kyouko's past.

I just realized Madoka is the only one who's not directly involved with all these mess. As long as she ignores Sayaka at school, suicidal people that randomly appears in the town, and, of course, Kyubei, I suppose she will be fine..?

Feb 17, 2011 9:33 AM

Oct 2010
stevewiess01 said:
Now, there's a love-tringle between Kamijo, Hitomi, and Sayaka and it's getting really really messy. -_- Anyway, this episode felt like Sayaka's arc and I hate to say this, but I don't think we'll be seeing her much longer.. I mean she's pretty much insane now.. :(
Guess jealousy might be amplified by Kyuubei, don't think he will not take advantage of this situation just like he did with Kamijou. What Madoka will witness will be another attempt to get her to sign the contract. Question is what will Homura do to stop it all. Rage through jealousy was quite well shown in Dragon Crisis with what the uncle of Maruga went through. So much in fact that he had to be killed. Now, would Sayaka need to be killed aslo due to this or a "Miracle" will happen is the question. If Kyuubei amplifies it to kill Kyoko then Homura might intervene to stop Sayaka at perhaps the cost of killing her. The situation is getting dire should I say.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 17, 2011 9:54 AM

Nov 2008
I want to turn Kyubey inside out for what he did to Sayaka, poor girl, she's going insane. I fear that she has only 1-2 episodes left to live unless she goes completely insane then Kyouko or Homura will die (possibly trying to save Sayaka's Sanity). Kyubey has no respect for anyone or anything.

stevewiess01 said:

I just realized Madoka is the only one who's not directly involved with all these mess. As long as she ignores Sayaka at school, suicidal people that randomly appears in the town, and, of course, Kyubei, I suppose she will be fine..?

That is impossible it's inevitable that at least Madoka will encounter one of these scenarios or all of them eventually.

Feb 17, 2011 10:22 AM

Jul 2010
not possible to comment thoughtlessly.
it was too metaphysical.
like tezuka osamu manga
a little bit
Feb 17, 2011 1:43 PM

Feb 2008
It seem like Sayaka become insane and her only important friend is Madoka.

Well we pretty much got the info now but I still got a feeling that Madoka will be Mahou Shoujo in the end

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 17, 2011 2:34 PM

Apr 2009
Blackbird said:
It seem like Sayaka become insane and her only important friend is Madoka.

Well we pretty much got the info now but I still got a feeling that Madoka will be Mahou Shoujo in the end

That is stolen from some other Anime I cant recall name of.
Feb 17, 2011 2:36 PM

Sep 2010
I LOLed so hard at that dramatic apple eating scene.
Homura admits she's not human-like at all.
Hitomi suddenly pops up and confesses she likes Kamijou like that? Too sudden. =/
At the end, I kept yelling, Omg, no! Oh god, there she goes! Oh, she didn't! OH! NOES! Oh.. xDD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! -Splat splat- O.o
Proud mama and papa of Misha Yuuki* (02-01-2014 - 22-01-2014)
Thank you for the wonderful twenty days you gave us. <3
One day we will meet again..
Feb 17, 2011 2:47 PM

Jan 2010
Sayaka is starting to remind me of Berserker..a dark twisted champion with seemingly nothing left to lose.

Goddamn it Urobuchi Gen
Ok™
Feb 17, 2011 3:19 PM

Oct 2010
OK I got parts of this down but this episode has a lot of abstract art and the problem with that is it’s open to interpretations. I am hoping to see lots of those because we need to kind of piece the puzzle together and the subs will certainly not explain the meaning of that art itself. There is a lot about Kyoko and Sayaka but most of all Kyuubei like have said is a big bad shit that lies. This episode just showed more of what he does in regards to that. If there is one thing to confirm is Sayaka is suicidal because of a equation I figured. desperate/suicidal + risk taking/reckless = to self destruction and there is the following,

This is all Kyuubei’s fault and I kill that fuzzball anytime. Now to elaborate.

About Sayaka, the first thing is her room as the episode starts out with. There are different angles to explore for one her room starts out pretty gloomy. That alone indicates something she is sad with. Turns out that this world has more advance tech like a lamp that all she does is touching it to light up, although I think that tech is available in our world. Looking at her room in another angel she looks to have a Kermit the frog look alike and a computer. Pretty useful for info gathering through the internet. More mirrors and a small chair. Guess the bad thing is really Sayaka being pissed off at Kyuubei for betraying her but actually maybe it was her that failed to ask everything of Kyuubei, still there is no guaranteed that he would tell her everything. Still wondering about why would she have pain around her stomach, makes me wonder if the soul is referred to that area in particular, while some are related to the soul being in the brain or around the lungs/heart. Sayaka definitely felt uneasy while grasping her soul gem under her bed covers, which are bunnies. Another thing I wonder about its meaning other than the term speed. IMO Sayaka did a stupid thing to throw out that apple as it made Kyoko grab her by the the collar in a very forceful way. Looking like she was choking her.

I am also wondering around this part why Sayaka was able to talk with Madoka in telepathic form while Kyuubei was nowhere to be seen. Does it mean anything? Looks like Kamijou did not heal completely yet and that is another stupid mistake she made. She should have asked for a complete healing or immortality to Kamijou. Then comes the most dreadful part that devastates Sayaka, that of Hitomi. Hitomi confronts Sayaka in the school cafeteria in a very serious tone. Her declaration of her feelings for Kamijou seeing how serious she is it completely shocked Sayaka. This I can explain with the following part Sayaka looked really gloomy here. So much that she cried tears. It was in fact so intense that Madoka had to confront her. Why is that? Because of fucking Kyuubei! Sayaka has been in a dilemma over all this soul transfer to the Soul Gem in this entire episode since she felt betrayed from the beginning by Kyuubei. That being said she thinks her body is not good for Kamijou much less appropriate for love or a kiss from him. Goes back to why? Because the soul while in a body can feel emotions much more than it being in object. Once the soul is separated from the body, what can that body feel? Not really as much as if it was there. In fact it would be the Soul Gem that should feel everything but a object is not alive nor it is able to feel human emotions as much as if it were in the body. That’s why IMO.

So comes the battle against the witch/familiar. Rather mystical this witch’s gate. It has a familiar symbol that stems from one of my book reading about it. I refer to the circle that it shows. In the following spoiler
not sure what to make up of the witch’s pier that looks like a red sun but one thing for sure is that it looks like it is held by what looks like a hand in some sort of chalice like the Statue of Liberty. It also looks like Sayaka, Kyoko and Madoka are portrayed as dark figures with only their aura colors being shown. That does not make much sense because Madoka should have been consumed by it. IMO anyone not a magical girl would be consumed in this world buy the dark matter so maybe Madoka has a good resistance to the magic of the witches domain, it’s kind of in Melody of Oblivion when someone enters a monster’s field unless he or she is of a class to resist it, he or she would not be human anymore in it. Sayaka while fighting I found one instant of her being very gloomy and dark. It appears that even a magical girl’s barrier to may be used as a rebound is dark. I wonder about that if it’s Sayaka’s state or just the world of the witch affecting it because right after Sayaka’s blue aura is seen. Now comes my equation the desperate/suicidal comes from Sayaka while being trapped looked like she wanted to be devoured like Mami by the witch and after that the risk taking/reckless comes from how Sayaka proceeded to kill off the monster. The way I see things might be a twist but Hitomi might become a magical girl possibly or Sayaka will kill her prompting Kyoko/Homura do something to her of the worst, that of killing her. Jealousy is a bitch that can bite you with a kiss of death.

About Kyoko, very key revelations about her past and wish. Guess she she found out where Sayaka lives and even talks to her telepathically. Of course those fangs are such a nice thing about her. Comes the place where she lives or was living as a human. At first it looks like a castle of some kind. Until she breaks down the door to reveal what looks like the same glass used in Churches. Sayaka should not have pissed off Kyoko by throwing that apple and I think her resolution as to why she did not eat it is stupid IMO because it’s too much pride about justice a la Robin Hood kind of. Comes the most abstract art telling story about Kyoko’s past. This were I will be reading people’s comments on because one view is not enough of this. So it’s clear her father was a priest in that Church from the looks of this. A classical cleric. It also appears Kyoko had a younger sister. Notice that her father has the same symbol as she does right now when she is a Magical Girl. That red eye. The people’s gathering into the Church is portrayed in a very black/white abstraction that is there to show a very distant past. It was obvious that there is gathering of the followers and they wear the same symbol around the same spot as Kyoko does when she is a magical girl probably because this the symbol that means you are part of that religion.

Around this part, it looks like some kind of poisoning or something but not sure because I only get the faces having a different color. Really abstract. So to gather more followers the father goes through hardships like having someone drop a bucket of water. Reminds me of slamming the door to Jehovah witness but anyways, it was obvious a big hardship because Kyoko and her little sister were starving so badly they could only eat half a apple each. Food was a issue for sure as well as misery. Kyoko did look adorable when she was young and still human. Once she made the wish to Kyuubei it looks to me that he gave the power to Kyoko’s father in controlling people in order to gather more followers from the way their eyes were red. In response she obviously had to fight off witches of whom this one here is being portrayed rather being some kind of mechanical beast that is grotesque. As the success of the father to gather followers is obvious from this part, Comes Kyoko displeasing part from the way she bite the apple. That is a disturbing and very disgusting abstract way of what looks like a suicide or dismembering here of her little sister and mother. It looks so sick yet abstract that I don’t even know what this part may mean.

WTF, her father’s suicide involved having his head burned? It certainly looks from this part that, the father completely lost it in burning all. Either the father was insane or got insanity or it maybe Kyuubei influenced a witch into all this. One thing for sure is that for things to go this bad it had to be some kind of evil influence even if it was another peasant who did this. So ends this part and the point was most likely about why Sayaka did her mistake of wishing for someone instead herself. First time I see Kyoko’s symbol on her finger. Here comes another interesting part, did anyone notice how she bites the apple here? Looks to me that her anger towards Sayaka’s reason to refuse the apple signifies Kyoko ripping her out in flesh and bone. Despite that she still helps her against the witch.
Rest in spoiler
This weeks art and end pic in the spoiler
although I don’t know what it means the end pic with Hitomi. Now what do you think about all this? Ah shit brain burn out, need a break.
Yumekichi11Feb 17, 2011 3:30 PM

Feb 17, 2011 6:32 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
KB you are my hero!

Go go Kyuubei, trick them all to hell!

This will soon get hilarious...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 17, 2011 7:53 PM

May 2009
Wow, a love triangle, Kyoko's sad past
And Sayaka finally snapped, this is amazing.
Feb 17, 2011 7:56 PM

Apr 2010
Best mahou shoujo ever... by the way sayaka can really be annoying...

she should just die :X

Kyouko :3
Feb 17, 2011 7:57 PM

Jun 2010
taki-desu said:
nishimari said:

I must be the only one who finds him awesome aren't I?

wakka9ca said:
KB you are my hero!

Go go Kyuubei, trick them all to hell!

This will soon get hilarious...

All I can say is that I am liking Kyuubey and Homura more and more each week. Start amoral laughter now. :D
ToDo List:
1) Write two chapters
2) Read another two chapters of ____ Manga
3) Write two more chapters
4) Watch two episodes of _____ Anime
5) Write two more chapters
6) Repeat
Did you remember to eat and/or sleep today?
Feb 17, 2011 8:00 PM

Feb 2008
Kyoko is now my favorite character of the show.
Also, gg, please learn to fucking encode properly.
Feb 17, 2011 8:02 PM
May 2009
I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and the first thing I will think of is how evil Kyubey is
Feb 17, 2011 8:05 PM

Jul 2009
I kinda understand Kyuubei now. Not that I agree with or condone his actions, but I understand him more.

This show is starting to get hard to watch; it's watching psychiatric breakdowns play out.

On a lighter note, C1000!!!!
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Feb 17, 2011 8:21 PM

Oct 2007
does Madoka transform?
Feb 17, 2011 8:30 PM

Nov 2007
Oh, snap. SAYAKA FINALLY LOST IT.

On the other hand, I sense Kyoko death flags everywhere. Mami also revealed her past before.. she lost her head. D:

Feb 17, 2011 8:30 PM

Sep 2007
Kyubey is clearly the best character in the show. Poor little white knight Sayaka all emo that she's getting her precious little boyfriend stolen away by Hitomi. Now she really went off the deep end. I hope she continues on this path and eventually dies a horrific death. Maybe then it'll really slap some sense into Madoka.
Feb 17, 2011 8:32 PM

Apr 2009
This episode confirms that this is one of the best series, of any genre, in some time.
Feb 17, 2011 8:32 PM

May 2010
Her story was kinda sad especially when her father turned on her after all she gave up.
Hitomi is kinda pissing me off even though she has her own rights.
I'm still wondering when Madoka will actually become a mahou shoujo hopefully in the next ep or 2.
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Feb 17, 2011 8:33 PM

Aug 2010
Kyouko has one interesting face when eating an apple.

If Madoka doesn't become a mahou shoujo soon I'm going to have to wonder why she is the main character.
Feb 17, 2011 8:37 PM

Aug 2010
Kyuubey, Homura and Sakura are the only characters i like now. I like Sayaka in snapped mode but her normal state sucks almost as much as Madoka.

Apart from the think with Sayaka's gem at the beginning of this episode he actually hasn't done anything wrong, the girls which have made the contracts have all done it from their own will, if they had asked things he would have told them it seems.

Roll on next weeks episode. xD
Feb 17, 2011 8:41 PM

Jul 2010
Charliehsv said:
Very nice with some backstory about Kyoko, and developing the relationship between her and Sayaka, although at this rate, she's not going to last long. A seemingly antagonist who warms up to one of the main characters, and gets a backstory? The death flag can't get more obvious...which is too bad, since I really started to like her these last episodes.

And lol, I didn't expect a love triangle in this series...
"Death flag." I love how you put that. I was worrying about Sayaka throughout the whole battle. I kept thinking, "Is this going to be Mami #2?"

As for the love triangle, I think that was brought about for two reasons. 1) Miracles can be a double-edged sword. If you're not careful and very specific about what you want then things may not go the way you wish them to. In the end it seems like Sayaka's wish was a selfish one; she wished for Kyosuke to get healed, but why? She's in love with him, and now she's losing him. Which brings me two 2) Hitomi's getting her chance with Kyosuke for two reasons. Firstly because Sayaka saved her life and second because Sayaka wished for his hand to be healed. It's all in a grand scheme to make her feel regret and pain.

Hm, not sure if I worded that the way I wanted to. Oh well, good enough.

RomanaDesu said:
I LOLed so hard at that dramatic apple eating scene.
It's like Light Yagami and the potato chip all over again! XD

yuyano said:
does Madoka transform?
You're supposed to watch and find that out for yourself.

Loved this episode. Kyoko just became even more awesome. I think she's rivaling Akemi, Homura for my favorite character right now. Madoka's still complaining about everything, including Homura's supposedly ice cold attitude towards things. It's logic; plain and simple, which I love. Homura is basically the stark opposite of Madoka. She's cold and calculating while Madoka is kind with sunshine and rainbows for a world.

Anyways, Sayaka was a bit irritating this episode. One minute she's says she's going to continue protecting people then at the end she's completely psycho. What the hell? All because her soul is a pretty little gem, her friend is confessing to the guy she likes, and... she's regretting it all? I like her being psychotic, but her reasoning for becoming psychotic bothers me.

Oh, and does anyone know what show that was for the commercial of the people singing? And I don't mean Kalafina. It was the last commercial. Please and thank you~

Which reminds me, full Kalafina Magia ending is awesome:
Feb 17, 2011 8:41 PM

Jul 2010
Sayaka has become insane T-T real twist at the end and got chills when sayaka was laughing while killing the witch.

this show has become the highlight of my week :D
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Feb 17, 2011 8:42 PM

May 2009
Sayaka your yandere side is showing there.
(just a smidge anyways.)

I loved the ending. So awesome. Not as a cool as fight as others but Shaft style is still wonderful.

I knew Kyouko did show some emotions and wasn't a complete pyscho bitch. Her back story was nothing like I expected. Though I can still see why she doesn't want to waste food. It was most likely they were starving before she became a magical girl.
Feb 17, 2011 8:42 PM

Jul 2009
will mami ever come back...
and the ending was nice, an interesting approach but i want more mami like battles!
Feb 17, 2011 8:48 PM

Jun 2010
I was wondering if Hitomi had a huge role later on because she was friends with the main characters, but i guess this is her "big role". Sayaka is losing herself. Its like she doesn't care anymore and just kills her opponent no matter what happens to her because she can't feel pain.

Feb 17, 2011 8:49 PM

Oct 2010
underMebius said:
Oh, snap. SAYAKA FINALLY LOST IT.
On the other hand, I sense Kyoko death flags everywhere. Mami also revealed her past before.. she lost her head. D:
I don't believe Kyoko will die. I am 100% confident in Homura doing something. If she really is serious about protecting her choice for this town then she better show some action to that since action speaks louder than words. Sayaka is the one I don't want around. She is insane and lost complete confidence in herself blame it on Kyuubei but more on Hitomi. So any chance Hitomi will become a magical girl and we get Shafted again? Kyuubei can easily manipulate Hitomi somehow into wishing for Kamijou to become hers forever.

Feb 17, 2011 8:57 PM

Jun 2008
Wasabi said:
Kyubey is clearly the best character in the show.

100%.....TRUTH!!!!

Kuybey is boss of this show and everyone knows it...

Also, Hitomi is a FUCKING WHORE, they and Sayaka should have let her die.

This show just keeps getting better and better, this is like NGE + Nanoha.....I LOVE IT!!!
Feb 17, 2011 8:57 PM

Oct 2008
Akiyama said:
http://imgup.me/e/iup2425.jpg
Sayaka kills Kyouko.

Subconsciosuly, I was thinking that, and that image is probably why I was thinking it.
Ahh... the strength of the subliminal.

As usual, the plot twists into something I would not have expected.
Feb 17, 2011 8:58 PM

Apr 2010
yuyano said:
does Madoka transform?

Might as well stop asking that every week, the answer is gonna be no. At this point, she MAY transform final episode, but no sooner.

----

I remember people early on were thinking it was Sayaka who was Madoka was fighting at the very beginning of the series.. the siloutte had some similarities. Maybe she is starting to go on the path to becoming a witch now?

I'm thinking she is snapping, and its going to end with her killing Hitomi over taking the boy she loved, and that'll be the final straw for her sanity.

Feb 17, 2011 9:02 PM
Aug 2009
Every week I love this show more. Sayaka going off the deep end gave me psudo Higurashi vibes with how insane she actually went. Definately see her getting killed, probably taking Kyouko with her in an insanity driven bloodbath. I'm still loving how the cutest thing in the anime is also the most evil, definate bonus points for Kyubeys evilness.

May be just me, but in this picture Madoka reminds me a lot of the child form of Ellis from Agarest Senki 1. Just thought I'd point this out :P
Feb 17, 2011 9:21 PM

Dec 2010
I hope being strong girls Homura and Sakura doesn't die, they are also my two favored girls of this show. Care less about Sayaka or Hitomi...
Feb 17, 2011 9:21 PM

Jul 2009
hmm I'm i the only one that thinks hitomi really doesn't care for the guy and is just trying to get Sayaka to confess to him.
Feb 17, 2011 9:29 PM

Jun 2008
coyotech said:
hmm I'm i the only one that thinks hitomi really doesn't care for the guy and is just trying to get Sayaka to confess to him.

Maybe, but I don't think so...

This is a very DARK anime, what better way to bring a character into despair than have a friend steal the person she loves.

If anything Hitomi is now a huge WHORE, I expect shit to hit the fan next episode.

Also here's my favorite characters list for this show:

#1 Kyubey.....FUCK RIGHT, deliciously evil, and does it with an awesome face.

#2 Homura....Easily the best Mahou shoujo of this show.

#3 Mami.....she only lasted 3 episodes but she was badass....I still miss her
Feb 17, 2011 9:53 PM

Aug 2010
The old But you didn't ask! trick. Dont even try that garbage Kyuubei, its down right dirty!
Feb 17, 2011 9:54 PM

Nov 2008
Sayaka considered herself as a zombie mahou shoujo, reminds me of a zombie masou shoujo elsewhere xDD

Sayaka had gone mad.. I have a bad feeling about this... she might try to kill someone soon as she isn't scared to die. GAAAH This is pretty much going to the premonition in ep one where there's only Homura and Madoka left and Kyuubei pushing Madoka to turn into a mahou shoujo!!! щ(゚Д゚щ) Why do they have to experience such things and here we enjoyed watching their torment...

PS: Anybody else liked the inserted advertisements? I found it helpful to relieve this tension xDD I hope they will continue this xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 17, 2011 9:54 PM

Mar 2010
Insanity is like gravity. All it needs is a little...push.
Feb 17, 2011 9:56 PM

Nov 2010
This show just gets better and better each episode. And i dont think that Kyuubey is as evil as everyone says he is, he just cant relate to humans at all. he has basically no emotion whatsoever, which would make someone seem evil but you have to realize hes on a whole different level from humans.
Feb 17, 2011 9:59 PM

Mar 2008
This anime just doesn't stop getting better. I am loving this anime<3

Feb 17, 2011 10:08 PM

Apr 2010
Fuzzhx said:
This show just gets better and better each episode. And i dont think that Kyuubey is as evil as everyone says he is, he just cant relate to humans at all. he has basically no emotion whatsoever, which would make someone seem evil but you have to realize hes on a whole different level from humans.

I agree about Kyuubey. He's too easy to say is the main evil guy here... Shaft shows are typically not that obvious. I dunno what to make of him, though...

To me, he falls under the "Neutral/Chaotic" level. He does what he thinks is right to fight the witches, but doesn't think about it in normal terms, like through human emotions.

Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

1543 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

229 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2011

704 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 24, 2011

627 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

523 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 11:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.