Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 5, 2021 9:01 PM

Apr 2020
The misunderstanding was so irritating. I don't know why they both have to be so difficult. Sadako can be sort of confusing and annoying especially because she doesn't understand the situation. To me this episode ruined my whole experience of watching the anime.
Jun 2, 2021 6:18 PM

Jan 2021
This is so frustrating ╥﹏╥
Sep 6, 2021 1:37 PM

Jun 2020
Sawako is almost religious in her desperate determination that Kazehaya doesn't fancy her, despite vast quantities of evidence to the contrary including the fact that Kazehaya has repeatedly told her directly to her face both alone and in front of half the school.

Truly, the man has the patience of Job himself. Any normal man in Kazehaya's position would have given up on her episodes ago and dated Ayane or Kurumi or even Ekko. You have to ask yourself whether someone as dense as Sawako is even emotionally ready for a relationship at this point.

Still, I'm enjoying it so far, progress is happening and we finally have an undisputable confession!
BritishBlitz87Sep 6, 2021 1:48 PM
Old is Gold

"Look, look, we can do spinning shots without wasting our entire budget"
"Did you see? Look, it's all smooth and everything !"
"You're not looking, please, it's SO AWESOME LOOK AT HOW SPINNY IT IS!!!!"

- All anime animators since the invention of CGI.
Sep 6, 2021 1:54 PM

Jun 2020
The Animation was on point this episode, everyone looked so good.

Chizu didn't look like a man, Kazehaya actually did look like a man and Ayane looked as hot as she should.

Lots of movement and interesting camera angles too.
BritishBlitz87Sep 10, 2021 12:00 PM
Old is Gold

"Look, look, we can do spinning shots without wasting our entire budget"
"Did you see? Look, it's all smooth and everything !"
"You're not looking, please, it's SO AWESOME LOOK AT HOW SPINNY IT IS!!!!"

- All anime animators since the invention of CGI.
Nov 11, 2021 7:29 PM

Jun 2015
Oook... I definitely understand Yano-chin's anger towards Sawako and Kazehaya. Seriously, it's irritating how many misunderstandings happen all the time. Kazehaya and Sawako are cute but easily influenced by others, can't they just talk rather than conclude ideas themselves?
Anyway, it's a slow romance and that's fine, but I hope there aren't any more misunderstandings due to the intrusion of other characters (Kento, Ume...)
Even because Sawako and Kazehaya are already extremely slow-witted, including more people to hinder them is so unnecessary. Both already do it themselves.
Who should be the protagonists is Yano, Chizu and Ryu.
Best characters ♡
RavenitaNov 11, 2021 7:53 PM
“The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.” -Cowboy Bebop
Apr 15, 2022 8:37 PM
Dec 2019
Omg I can't believe we're back at square 1
Mar 17, 2023 10:43 AM

Feb 2019
Kento is such a dirtymacking little bitch lmao. Bro is horrible. Sowing doubt between Sawako and Kazehaya because he wants her 😂
Dec 10, 2023 7:39 PM

Oct 2022
Chizu said it. The words needed to wake Sawako up. Please for the love of god, come back to your senses.
UndefeatedBahamut
Dec 21, 2023 7:53 PM

Feb 2019
To be honest, it's quite frustrating to see these misunderstandings. One reason why I enjoyed the first season was because it seemed like misunderstandings were cleared quickly and the right way by the characters, especially Kazehaya. That's unlike most other love manga or anime. But this time it's going down that road and it's just frustrating.
Mar 12, 6:46 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to iSheep
You know shit bad when the white man admits he wrong, real talk.
@iSheep LMFAO!

Though for real, fuck Kento.
Mar 12, 6:46 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to iSheep
You know shit bad when the white man admits he wrong, real talk.
@iSheep LMFAO!

Though for real, fuck Kento.
Mar 23, 11:57 AM
Jan 2016
At the halfway point of the second season and its been a very long time since an anime has made me this angry. I don't know if I've ever gone from loving two leads to being so angry at both of them. I heard warnings that this anime leaned too heavily on the miscommunication trope, but holy crap, this is getting into worst of all time territory for me. What makes it all the worse is that its like so much of the first season didn't happen. We're going back like 20 episodes worth of material to get where we currently are in the storyline. I have to ask other people who have seen this show. Did I make up in my head the fact that Kazehaya asked Sawako to start dating him around the halfway point of season 1? I swear this moment happened! Yet for the last 20 episodes its been like it never happened! Did I dream this? Or is the writing just so awful that the writers want us to pretend it never happened? As each episode passes of this I just get more and more angry with me feeling the strongest about this at the most recent episode I've watched. Both Sawako and Kazehaya tell each other that they like the other, so problem solved, right? All the misunderstandings go away? No! In fact its the exact opposite! It's this very conversation that makes each of them think the other is rejecting the other! All because they misunderstood what the other meant! They can't simply be a little more specific to resolve things. No, they have to come to an immediate wrong conclusion in the moment instead.

The Kento character pisses me off a bit in a sense that I have a hard time reading him and what his actual motivations are. Does he have feelings for Sawako? Does he have feelings for Kazehaya? Is he just the ultimate asshole? Even with him asking Sawako out I still have a hard time telling if any of it is real. If he is here to just cause chaos it just frustrates me all the more because he didn't exist at all in season 1 yet suddenly pops up in season 2 to, along with these constant misunderstandings, draw out a plot for what I assume will go at least through the rest of this season to get us at a state that we should have been at back in season 1.

Chizu and Yano have generally been the show's best characters this season after Sawako and Kazehaya have taken such a hit, but even at this point I'm starting to get mad at them too. Yes, you want Sawako and Kazehaya to figure these things out on their own, but there is only so far you should be letting people who are just so overwhelmingly dense or clueless be. You both know that both Sawako and Kazehaya have feelings for each other. You are close to both of them and want them to be happy. The two of them are being just so idiotic that as friends you really should just pull the two of them in a room together, lay out everything on the table and end this idiocy.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2011

182 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2011

221 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Feb 22, 2011

156 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zimno - Feb 8, 2011

202 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 6:35 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 25, 2011

148 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 10, 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.