Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 14, 2011 11:26 AM

Jul 2009
Wow, Rana is awesome IMO XD Fighting with Garnessa was interesting, but the fight at the end was pretty cool especially with her abilities
Anyways so obviously Aoi is gonna stay with Satellizer, but whatever. I just don't like either of them very much >_<
Third years and their "plan" is interesting ... hope we see more of that soon :D
Feb 14, 2011 2:26 PM

Nov 2010
Epic fight, too bad Rana won, so much for the untouchable queens reputation lets see who will truly win.
Feb 14, 2011 8:13 PM
Dec 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Fasces349 said:
To all you Rana fans: You suck, Bridget is the hottest character in the show this far, and is therefore the best character.
ROFL, being a Rana fan I won't deny I am also a Bridget fan but the thing is Rana does have her appeals among them her face mainly. She does have a annoying personality but unlike Bridget has not internal complex so it's a plus for her. Furthermore, I am also going to add that her clingy attitude is fun to watch. It was especially like that when she was teasing Kazuya as I mentioned earlier on. So despite being annoying, she is fun and comedic as well unique in her fighting style. I will leave it at that.
Fasces349 said:
Such is how it works with Ecchi animes. However we haven't gotten a good look at Elizabeth (3rd year 2nd rank), who should be hotter.
Sure we did here and even that was not shown in the manga.

I have to stop watching these at 3 am, must have missed that. Also I would much rather a hot, nobility British chick then a Tibetan annoying bitch.

Nibbles335 said:
Epic fight, too bad Rana won, so much for the untouchable queens reputation lets see who will truly win.

Rana did not win, if the fight went uninterrupted (aka, it was still going on) our queen would have won.
Feb 16, 2011 7:27 PM

Jun 2009
Fasces349 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Fasces349 said:
To all you Rana fans: You suck, Bridget is the hottest character in the show this far, and is therefore the best character.
ROFL, being a Rana fan I won't deny I am also a Bridget fan but the thing is Rana does have her appeals among them her face mainly. She does have a annoying personality but unlike Bridget has not internal complex so it's a plus for her. Furthermore, I am also going to add that her clingy attitude is fun to watch. It was especially like that when she was teasing Kazuya as I mentioned earlier on. So despite being annoying, she is fun and comedic as well unique in her fighting style. I will leave it at that.
Fasces349 said:
Such is how it works with Ecchi animes. However we haven't gotten a good look at Elizabeth (3rd year 2nd rank), who should be hotter.
Sure we did here and even that was not shown in the manga.

I have to stop watching these at 3 am, must have missed that. Also I would much rather a hot, nobility British chick then a Tibetan annoying bitch.

Nibbles335 said:

Rana did not win, if the fight went uninterrupted (aka, it was still going on) our queen would have won.

All hail Britannia!

It sucks both of them are banged up right now. I hope they kick some 3rd year ass!
Feb 16, 2011 8:45 PM
Dec 2010
I kinda hope so, but if they do as well, but if so then this becomes another Bleach, except with chicks instead of shinigami. (not that thats a bad thing)

also Sempai already lost to the 7th rank, and now is up against the 4th/5th rank. So in theory she should loose.

What I really hope is that she beats the 4th rank, and then just before the 5th rank beats Rana, she saves Ranas life...
Feb 20, 2011 12:00 PM

Jul 2008
I feel like 90% of the conflict in this show is older girls feeling they are not given proper respect, and then demanding a fight to the death. XD
Feb 24, 2011 7:07 PM

Feb 2010
Not sure how some of you are interpreting that Rana won. Rana thinks it's over but Satellizer gets up and says "it's not over yet"...
Mar 9, 2011 10:45 AM

Mar 2009
This is becoming a very frusterating series for me. Ifeel like slapping the girls and yelling at them,
"What is your purpose here?? It is stopping the Nova! So stop acting like your goal is to beat the crap out of each other or to be the biggest b***h on campus!!!!"

Other than this minor annoyance it is pretty good.
Mar 22, 2011 12:46 AM

Jan 2011
Status=fighting ability, minimal supervision by adults, hormones running rampant--sounds like a recipe for serious bullying to me. One hopes that when the Novas show up, they'll grow up a bit.

On another note, what happens when they graduate from this program? Why are the cadets the ones fighting the Novas?
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 4, 2011 3:10 PM

Aug 2010
Like this episode so much. And are third year student so bad? Until now what I saw is just, they are always attacking Satella.
Poor girl.
Apr 15, 2011 7:51 PM

Mar 2009
Kazuya is really very annoying..
Dec 18, 2011 2:58 PM

Jul 2010
i actually dont know who to root for, but i had a feeling it was gonna be somthing of a draw.

Feb 28, 2012 11:14 AM

Jan 2012
I can't remember theirs names..
Sep 17, 2012 4:39 PM
Jul 2012
This is good!
Great fight.Don't know what to root for. But i will pick Rana.
Here is theese annoying bullies about to fight them. Thinking they would lose.
5/5
Feb 27, 2013 8:00 AM

Sep 2012
Older year students. Of course.
Nov 4, 2013 9:54 AM

Jun 2011
With that much infighting among the student body, I wonder how they ever manage to kill Novas.
Nov 29, 2013 7:16 AM

Aug 2013
Love triangle in the works here!

Those damn 3rd years! Always with there schemes! I hope Rana and Bridgette kick their asses!
My Candies:
Feb 15, 2014 5:07 AM

Jul 2013
well.. at 6 episodes in.. i'm invested now.. ok so far.. lots of tit and panty shots.. maybe a little too many lol.
Jul 12, 2014 4:57 PM

May 2012
Pretty impressive episode, really love the action and development!
Dec 13, 2014 7:01 AM

Nov 2011
Episode a bit stupid, referring to Satella, which is all too naive, something that you can forgive instead regarding Rana.
Satella knows he has enemies in the school, so some of the events in the plot is a bit strange to see.
Narration pleasant for fans of the service, but still without a sense as regards the objective to be achieved. You want to grow the characters and their relationships, or giving time to show all the cast?
Action not bad, combat is interesting, although the animations are not as fluid in the TV version.
Quality of drawings pretty poor.
Nice the end-card!
Dec 14, 2014 7:31 PM

Feb 2013
I like Rana. She's cool. That was a nice fight. I wonder what those thrd years are up to. Curse you third years! *shakes fist in the air* Good episode.
Feb 10, 2015 7:31 AM

Jan 2012
btw I Changed My Mind the op is good,she is good at seducing this new girl.
that loli is evil. i knew it.

Mar 12, 2015 8:04 PM
Jun 2013
im kinda happy they didint go with the route of satellizer thinking she was stood up thus getting mad at him. wow so the instant cloths can be used for anything hu. They must save tons of cash when going shopping. nice to see a gauntlet fighter and I like her combat style. im pretty sure the dude that she ended up hurting in the other school tried to touch her no no areas. wow that rana panty shot. kazuya sure gets ordered around alot and I noticed this show sure has tons and tons of blushing. well its good to see at least in each episode we get an entertaining fight since that last fight was pretty good.
Jun 12, 2015 4:26 AM

Jun 2014
My favorite episode of the show so far! Rana definitely showcasing her affection for Kazuya. Well, at least he isn't being totally oblivious. XD

I also liked Rana popping up in Satellizer's room after she comes out of the shower. And the fight was very intense and awesome.

Attia being afraid as the fight goes on, and when she comes into the simulation room, basically out front admits to this being a plan. XD

The next episode should be quite entertaining. Hopefully no more "The Untouchable Queen is evil." since that got old in Episode 4. -_-
Jun 17, 2015 8:28 AM

May 2013
Damn, Rana can defeat Ganessa and Satella.
Too bad Attia is the mastermind behind all of this.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 21, 2015 6:45 AM
Jun 2014
Satellizer is worthless, as is Kazuya at the moment (and probably the rest of the moments of the manga). Just as the people in the anime say, she's just using Kazuya for his powers, and not even doing the steps of a proper relationship/bond between them. If Kazuya had any balls (which we know he doesn't) then he would tell Satellizer that if she doesn't want to baptize then he'd rather go with someone who would accept him and take his role seriously. But you know, a anime like this with the tag "romance" often means more romance for side characters than the main couple.

"partner" such bullshit. It's a waste of time for Kazuya, and he'll probably remain a virgin forever.
Dec 13, 2022 9:42 AM
Dec 2022
Very good STORY and amazing character satella
Aug 2, 2023 12:29 PM
May 2023
and the plot thickens
Mar 19, 10:55 AM

Feb 2022
This was dumb. I know that respect is an important part of Japanese culture, but to not be able to call such an important person for you just by their name is bullshit. Actually, scrap that, for Kazuya I see it happening, I can't even understand how can he be so oblivious to everything, it's like he is literally a robot, I can't even see why everyone says that he is popular, he is not hot or beautiful in any way, nor does he have feelings as we have discovered, just a childish guy with a sister complex, unacceptable.

If things don't progress visibly until the end of the season, I will be very disappointed.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kiba1996 - Feb 25, 2011

96 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 18, 2011

94 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:15 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 4, 2011

99 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 21, 2011

127 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 9:58 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Jan 14, 2011

109 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 6:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.