Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 11, 2011 3:23 AM

Sep 2009
Halycons thinking of a first way to attack have sought out the most vulnerable. They seek out to take a nearby Forge base which was placed in an abundant forest.

Area: Forest, Broken trees and Debris
Enemy: Forges ( Sentries with machine guns )
Heros: Halycons
Kota-kenFeb 18, 2011 5:26 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 18, 2011 5:24 AM

Sep 2009
Kotarou now leads a small group of halycon soldiers to a nearby forge base. He believes that this base would be the most vulnerable and would allow halycons to invade forge territory.

"troops look out for snipers. Inform me of any incidents or such that would lead us to fail this mission"

he activates his armor and scans the vicinty. He was able to identify where the enemies were in a 50 meter range.

He then crouches into a running position and dashes to the forge soldiers.

one by one he takes them out with his laser blades and depletes the enemy for his troops.

"i'll handle the small fry just keep going! we need every man in this operation!"

he then whispers to himself worriedly "that includes me..."
Mar 8, 2011 6:33 AM

Sep 2009
a halycon soldier reports to Kotarou as he has taken down all surrounding enemies in the vicinity.

"sir area is clear. the men are ready to attack the base." reports the soldier

"good we attack on my mark... the forges will not see this coming as it is part of my calculations.." Kotarou says so as he is so sure.

he then moves on to the back of the base and then activates his halycon sword.

"one step to salvation..." he says as he slices a square on the wall to create an entrance.

"we enter through the back make sure no one else sees you." he tells his men
Mar 8, 2011 8:33 AM
Jun 2010
*drives back to the base to see the holycons attacking and gets on walkie talkie*
"saf we have an issue holycons are attacking forest base moving in reply"
*gets outm of hummer and prepares to attack*

Mar 10, 2011 2:46 AM

Sep 2009
"Leave none alive! we don't want any witnesses. we want this operation as silent and as fast as possible... i don't want the forges to call reinforcements"

Kotarou leads the unit and attacks the separate barracks of the base.

he shoots down the forges as if they were nothing but scrap metal.. which in turn really is scrap metal to him.

"such abominations.... should never have interfered with the past war... "

What kotarou sees is just robots, but what forges see is a brutal killing of men as to them they look human but not to halycons.

(also this isn't the MAIN forge base guys xD)
Mar 10, 2011 12:31 PM

Oct 2008
*a sound appears out of kotarou's private line, someone was calling*
"i wonder when we can do this"
*standing on a hill with my bike behind me, and evil grin across my face, holding phone to my right ear, waiting for an answer*
"or will this end badly for me"
*watching the destruction*
"pity what happened to my robots, but they aren't active, i wonder if i can use that against them? holds a button in my hand"
*laughs*
"they actually think they're taking those robots out"
Check out my poetry on Deviant Art
Mar 20, 2011 8:47 AM

Sep 2009
"...there is a distress in the halycon lines..."
Kotarou listens carefully.

"hoooo... Forge decoys eh.... so theyre willing to make other monstrosities of themselves to use as decoys and scrifices.... all the more reason to kill them all."

he signals an order to the soldiers

"Men! Eliminate every Forge on sight! take this base then search for a nearby forge camp! we will eliminate every monstrosity there is!
Mar 20, 2011 1:09 PM
Jun 2010
*walks silnently in the base killing any holycon found with a tomahawk shoots them with there own gun in the same place as the tomahawk then drops the gun next to the enemys*
"to easy"
*walks to the room next to kota again taking out any enemy found and waits to strike turns off all electronics*

Mar 20, 2011 7:06 PM

Oct 2008
*sighs*
"so much good work for waste..."
*rings for kotaru again*
"this is the leading forge scientist, try not to destroy our robots too much, I'll leave on for you to study as a peace offering, I'm hoping to try for peace to end the scum known as revelation...I am the orignal"
*cuts off the message, and turns off my disruptor that prevents tracking via the message i sent*
"i wonder if i can get through to them...better leave, looks like the revelations scouts are inspecting the damage done by the halycons"
*presses a button causing all the robots to quickly leave the building, self-destructing once out of radius of any halycon forces, though taking some revelation scouts with them*
"life really is a mystery..."
*presses another button, then type in the command for one last robot. This robot then proceeds to stand in front of kota, kneels down*
Robot: "I have been commanded to provide the research done by our creator to you, though the info is not complete, more will be given if you are willing to comply with my master"
*the robot proceeds to shut down without a problem, ejecting a memory disk used by the halycons of the research on robotic AI, though the research will only allow for faster transfer, reading, and decoding of information*
Mar 21, 2011 6:53 AM
Jun 2010
*listens in on the convo*
"what creator and what was that explision"
*Prepares to enter the next room*

Mar 21, 2011 11:55 AM

Oct 2008
*robot just sits still with the memory disk sticking out*
Mar 22, 2011 5:07 PM

Oct 2008
"that should give them something to think about"
*hops in my bike and leaves without a trace*
Mar 23, 2011 10:23 AM

Sep 2009
"tch.... damn that scientist.... ok i see how they play this game... they aren't as noble as i thought they were... sacrifice a base and create a distraction.... but why though..."

a soldier reports to him "sir the revelations have taken a nearbye hospital sir!"

"don't bother that hospital has no valuable info anyway..."

"Sir also every trap and bomb has been taken out! sir!"

"good... begin Halycon Base operations! create a field and protect the base while the Halycon Base is being constructed."

"sir estimated time is within 2 days sir"

"excellent, in the mean time i'll be going back to base"

He flies off as he leaves his men to do the work
Mar 28, 2011 4:17 PM
Jun 2010
*hears the flapping of wings and makes his wings rip out and fly up and follows what he thimks might be the leader*
"ah"
*throws a tomahawk at him with a claymore at the end of it*

Mar 31, 2011 5:35 AM

Sep 2009
*tomahawk misses and kotarou moves on to hyperspeed to base as he does not notice the tomahawk*

(:u the battle is over.. and kotarou is in another place now ^^;)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [ALL FORCES] Big city Avalon

Kota-ken - Mar 23, 2011

10 by Safaridor »»
May 26, 2011 8:31 PM

» [REVELATIONS and HALYCONS] The court

Kota-ken - Mar 23, 2011

1 by Kota-ken »»
Mar 31, 2011 5:33 AM

» [HALYCONS] Old Factory

Kota-ken - Feb 11, 2011

5 by Safaridor »»
Mar 30, 2011 2:01 PM

» [Scripted Battle] Revelations vs Revelation Rebels: Taking out the naughty ones

Kota-ken - Mar 23, 2011

0 by Kota-ken »»
Mar 23, 2011 10:50 AM

» [Scripted Battle] Halycon vs Revelations: Info Gathering

Kota-ken - Mar 23, 2011

0 by Kota-ken »»
Mar 23, 2011 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.