Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2011 5:32 PM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was great. It was cool to see Hikari's pokemon owning all of those Ariados. Then the second part with Brock was crazy. His parents are so freaking hilarious. Plus the little trailer at the end for Rocket Gang vs. Plasma Gang was actually pretty darn interesting. Couldn't tell if it was a movie or part of the series, but if it is indeed part of the main series then I'm definitely looking forward to it.
Feb 14, 2011 7:16 AM
Aug 2009
That was so wtf xD. I mean, Joy with a Latias? o_O
Anyway, great special. I liked the Takeshi's chapter, Hikari's one was kinda boring.

Trainer Joy > All
*~*
Feb 15, 2011 8:44 AM
Oct 2008
Akihiro209 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Well that was great. It was cool to see Hikari's pokemon owning all of those Ariados. Then the second part with Brock was crazy. His parents are so freaking hilarious. Plus the little trailer at the end for Rocket Gang vs. Plasma Gang was actually pretty darn interesting. Couldn't tell if it was a movie or part of the series, but if it is indeed part of the main series then I'm definitely looking forward to it.
obviously its part of the anime and not the movie. we wont see a best wishes movie until this summer which includes victini
Feb 15, 2011 3:40 PM

May 2010
RaikaSTi said:
Akihiro209 said:
obviously its part of the anime and not the movie. we wont see a best wishes movie until this summer which includes victini

Thanks for clarification on that.
May 20, 2011 4:59 AM
Jan 2009
Is it really 48mins??
Jul 8, 2011 6:33 PM
Jul 2009
Agreed. Even if its not out in English, has anyone subbed it?
Oct 15, 2011 2:49 PM

Oct 2011
No one has subbed it yet (don't think so,) but check out animefreak.tv to see there if anyone has subbed it.
^_^

jvpski3.png
Jan 4, 2012 4:43 PM

May 2011
I have to say, I really miss the way the BGs used to be drawn. In Best Wishes, they just feel so...inorganic and repetitive.

The episodes were nothing special IMO, but it was nice to see Brock's crazy family again. :P
Dec 2, 2023 1:17 PM

Jan 2013
Kinda cute, Dawn setting off on her own adventure.
Cyndaquil evolving in Quilava and she decided to take everyone along instead of just Piplup!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Specials Episode 2 Discussion

PrOxAnto - Dec 2, 2023

0 by PrOxAnto »»
Dec 2, 2023 1:35 PM

» So there is no Dub for this?

KuudereKun - Sep 13, 2018

0 by KuudereKun »»
Sep 13, 2018 4:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.