Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion

Sep 20, 2017 5:02 AM

Fuck. I screamed when I thought Sayaka is already dead. Jesus. So, when you became a magical girl, your soul will be contained as a Soul Gem, and if it's 100 meters away from you, you'll be dead? Pretty convenient, tbh. I totally get Kyubet's point, but knowing your body is now an empty vessel, maaan, that's fucked up.

Oh, Sakura, couldn't you get anymore annoying? Ffs. How dare she talked to Sayaka like breaking his guy's bones and whatnot. Ugh.

I guess reviving Mami now is no longer possible, though I still think Madoka's wish will be somewhat concerns Mami.
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Oct 14, 2017 11:01 AM

LMFAO putting a whole new meaning to throwing a friend away. I am sure by now we all know grief seeds are actually corrupted soul gems of magical girls.

Dec 4, 2017 8:46 AM

Damn, Madoka's stupidity make this show 10 times worse
Reo did nothing wrong

Dec 14, 2017 11:15 AM

Still annoyed with Madoka. I hate weak characters who just stand along and cry and try to get everyone to be friends like a goody two-shoes who doesn't understand the way the world works. Everyone will NOT get along with everyone else. Some humans are just too different.

ALSO, Kyubey fucking told you that the gem has Sayaka's soul in it and it has to be within 100 meters of the body. WHY ARE YOU JUST CRYING NEXT TO THE BODY??? GO OUT THERE AND RETRIEVE WHAT YOU JUST THREW AWAY. How is the main character THIS dumb and useless when it's not even a reverse harem series???? Ridiculous. What if the lifeline expires or the soul is forever lost wandering around the atmosphere for being away from its vessel for too long? Your ass is over here wasting time =.= I'm so fucking pissed. At least Homura has a good head on her shoulders. Obvs Madoka wouldn't be able to catch up to that car without speed like Homura, but at least trying beats crying any day in my book.

On the other hand, I really love Madoka's mom. She's pretty and wise and cool :3 But good mothers are all like that, amirite? ;)

Dec 14, 2017 11:20 AM

Kokoro_Inuzuka said:
Still annoyed with Madoka. I hate weak characters who just stand along and cry and try to get everyone to be friends like a goody two-shoes who doesn't understand the way the world works. Everyone will NOT get along with everyone else. Some humans are just too different.

ALSO, Kyubey fucking told you that the gem has Sayaka's soul in it and it has to be within 100 meters of the body. WHY ARE YOU JUST CRYING NEXT TO THE BODY??? GO OUT THERE AND RETRIEVE WHAT YOU JUST THREW AWAY. How is the main character THIS dumb and useless when it's not even a reverse harem series???? Ridiculous. What if the lifeline expires or the soul is forever lost wandering around the atmosphere for being away from its vessel for too long? Your ass is over here wasting time =.= I'm so fucking pissed. At least Homura has a good head on her shoulders. Obvs Madoka wouldn't be able to catch up to that car without speed like Homura, but at least trying beats crying any day in my book.

I don't think Madoka could even comprehend what's happening at that time, without being a magical girl she really can't do anything at all... like running on foot for the truck? really. Madoka isn't useless, just confined. :^)

Dec 14, 2017 12:34 PM

Aquamirror said:
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:

I don't think Madoka could even comprehend what's happening at that time, without being a magical girl she really can't do anything at all... like running on foot for the truck? really. Madoka isn't useless, just confined. :^)

Hey, if I were desperate enough to save someone important in my life, that's what I would do. Yeah, it's illogical and may seem like a waste of effort, but the point is that I'd rather do something, ANYTHING, than nothing at all. There are a number of ways she could've helped. -Take a look at the license plate then track the car. -Ask Sakura to back up Homura or even take her along to help search. -Becoming a Puella Magi herself (least likely to happen, but it IS an option.

You just contradicted yourself.
"without being a magical girl she really can't do anything at all..."
"Madoka isn't useless"

We can each have our own opinions. Mine isn't going to change. Madoka IS useless to me at this point in the anime. She has a chance to change herself at any moment in any given time, yet she chooses not to because she's a coward who doesn't want to take the risks of becoming a magical girl. Which is understandable why she'd want to avoid such a dangerous thing, but then she doesn't have a right to interfere with anything. Like all of them said-- only another magical girl is allowed to interfere. Her mom even gave her advice that if she can't find any ways to help her friend, maybe she should do the wrong thing. In this case, "wrong" could mean becoming a Puella Magi. Which, as the series goes on, seems to be the only way she can move forward.

Jan 21, 2018 1:14 PM
I had a hunch about the grief seed/soul gem. But that was still a bit crazy. Serious though, she better turn in the next 2 episodes.

Mar 24, 2018 9:27 PM
So how many times does that make it?? About 3 right. 3 times Homura Akemi has saved Sayaka life. Were only half way through and Akemi has saved Sayaka 3 times already and Sayaka probably not even grateful.

May 9, 2018 4:32 AM

Holy shit, this episode was... horrifying in its revelations. Kyouko is right, magical girls can longer be considered human even.

Though, the soul gem point does make me wonder how did Mami die then?

Oct 9, 2018 3:32 PM

Wow, Kyouko is really rude. Sayaka wants to fight Homura and Kyouko but Madoka doesn't want that. Madoka's mom talk was interesting.

Madoka throw Sayaka's soul gem lol. Sadly, Sayaka without her soul gem near, she'll die.

Kyuubey is evil!! It takes souls from the magical girls. Walpurgisnacht is near.
Life has no meaning.

Oct 21, 2018 7:13 PM
While a nice episode, the episode was concerning at the same time, Sayaka really needs help... I would definitely be like Madoka...

Nov 1, 2018 11:51 AM

Hoppy said:
Madoka learned the lesson to never throw a soul gem, since it's a sealed soul as well as a power source you can kill it's user.

Kyubey is cold, cruel, and evil and I will be enjoying him being killed at the end of the series hopefully a brutal and bloody death comes for Kyubey.

How is he any different than Ryuk, who's considered amoral by literally everyone who has watched Death Note?

Jan 13, 4:48 PM
I finished the first half at the moment...

Visuals, art, and direction are amazing.
The story is like some average battleshounen, I hope it will develop better in the second half. Also, I'm really curious, because I have no idea how time travel will be involved in this.

I'd like to see some character developement for Madoka too in the second half, not just the others

Feb 15, 8:09 AM

Damn what a twist, she almost died, poor Madoka... Damn what a twist though...

Feb 17, 10:32 PM

Kyubey is a big fucker

Feb 23, 2:31 PM
Madoka is super annoying ...
Pretty obvious that Kyuubey doesn't really care about Sayaka (or anyone at all) and is using her (them) to make a contract with Madoka

Feb 28, 2:11 PM

I love Madokas Mom so much I cant put it into words. Having parents existing for more than 5 seconds is already unique, but having them actually influence characters? Godlike.

Also, Ep6 is probably an even bigger plot twist than ep3. Many edgy shows kill of a character to look like actions have consequences. Ep6 however reveals the true nature of magical girls.

Also Homura is too good, too pure for this world.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

May 5, 12:56 PM

Sucks that it seems like people hate Madoka... because she is easily the most realistic one out of all of them. The only reason she is weak right now is because she hasn't taken that sketchy contract from Kyubey yet.

Jun 17, 9:35 PM
I haven't felt a show this exciting since I watched Ping Pong. Holy shit Madoka Magica.

I don't really get how people hate Madoka lmao. If anyone is to be blamed, it should be Kyuubey, not Madoka. Use your brain, guys. Even Kyuubey is deadly neutral and I don't even blame him/her.

Homura saved Sayaka twice this episode. Be a little more thankful for her, Sayaka.

Homura definitely has some kinds of time power.

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]