Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 9, 2011 11:08 AM

Sep 2010
Hello all, as some may have read/noticed, I produce my own music using FL studio 9.
Usually in the genre of Handsup/Eurodance etc, sometimes you will see some Hardstyle or Nightcore, but not so often.

Now im not gonna put all my tracks in this topic, but ill put my lastest/best stuff here :).

Starting with some Full Tracks:
Elektonix - We Party Tonight

Elektonix - Today is the Day

Elektonix - Feelings for You

My Current project(s) are 2 remixes im planning to put online together.
A. Barthezz - On the Move (Elektonix Handsup Remix)
This is the A side, meaning its the best of the 2, there are 2 previews available for this one but ill post the most recent one.

B. Alice Deejay - Better off Alone
This is the second remix im working on, there is 1 preview of this one so far.

Thats all im gonna post for now, if your interested in my music there are 2 links in my signature.
1 http://elektonix.webs.com/index.htm - This is my simple website, you can become a member here and download all my recent tracks.
2 http://www.youtube.com/llindenau - This is my youtube account, here i will upload lots of video previews and other stuff that you might not see on the site.

eventually you can also just follow me on twitter, but im also using that for personal use so thats your choise, http://www.twitter.com/Elektonix

Please Comment etc on my music, ive been doing this for around 4 years i think.
if you have any questions please ask.

oh and im not sure if this is the correct forumboard, but im pretty sure it fits anyhow.
Leonard93Mar 25, 2013 11:04 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 11, 2011 10:40 AM

Sep 2010
Update: I've release a new Remix-Bundle, it contains 2 cool remixes i've made.

Alice Deejay - Better off Alone (Elektonix Handsup Remix)

Barthezz - On the Move (Elektonix Handsup Remix)

Please Listen & Comment if possible.
Greetings
Leonard93Feb 11, 2011 1:02 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2011 5:16 PM

Jul 2010
Nice work, keep it up. This isn't stuff i'd listen to on a regular basis, but I always enjoy good pieces of work.
Will you be able to do.... what must be done?

Feb 15, 2011 4:59 AM

Sep 2010
thanks for your reaction :D
Feb 15, 2011 10:55 PM

Sep 2010
invalidlink said:
These are actually great pieces of work, personally like -

Elektonix - Feelings for You

Alice Deejay - Better off Alone (Elektonix Handsup Remix) (2:30 WHAT THE :D)

The rest aren't making my subwoofer or my heart bounce. ;)

thanks, i've felt too that the end of that remix was better than the beginning :D.
Feb 15, 2011 11:31 PM

Aug 2010
It's okay. The big problem I have with trance like this (or whatever subgenre you call it, I call it trance) is that it all sounds the same to me. I've heard these kinds of songs hundreds of times and I'm tired of hearing them. The songs really have to be catchy to catch my attention, and these songs don't do it. On the Move had some interesting parts, but the rest different didn't do it for me. You should experiment by using different instruments (piano, cello, etc...), try making a song of a different genre, try a different music making program, just do something different... or not. You can keep doing what you like; I don't care. I have no musical knowledge nor do I know how to make music, digital or analog. If you just make music for fun, then ignore everything I said... or not.
Feb 16, 2011 2:07 AM
Nov 2010
@Psychotik Your obviously not his target audience.
Feb 16, 2011 2:34 AM

Sep 2010
that doesnt matter, getting reactions from people who are not into the genre can be usefull too.
Feb 23, 2011 11:19 AM

Sep 2010
I has made a new preview :D

Feb 23, 2011 12:44 PM

Jan 2011
Awesome, I wise I knew how to use FL. :>

Mar 2, 2011 10:11 AM

Sep 2010
My new track is finished.
i recommend you watch it on the YT page with 1080p HD (if your comp can handle it >.<)

download can be found at:
http://www.elektonix.webs.com/
Leonard93Mar 2, 2011 10:27 AM
Mar 9, 2011 11:08 AM

Sep 2010
Uploaded a new Nightcore preview:

Leonard93Mar 9, 2011 1:40 PM
Mar 17, 2011 11:14 AM

Sep 2010
The Preview has been completed:

Download can be found at: http://www.elektonix.webs.com

(could someone reply so i dont go endless-doubleposting <3)

edit: New Remix is finished!

SoheiMar 28, 2011 7:49 AM
Apr 16, 2011 7:16 AM

Sep 2010
Bump!

I have a new youtube channel, all my old and new tracks will uploaded on it in the next few days/weeks.
the first uploads are there!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Elektonix

Please subscribe to keep updated :D
May 2, 2011 8:08 AM

Sep 2010
New video:

May 15, 2011 4:24 AM

Sep 2010

Download:Link

I've finally finished uploading all the old tracks on my new channel, so its finally time to release some new stuff.

This track has been finished in april but only now released to the public, hope you guys enjoy it.
If you havent subscribed yet to my new channel, please do <3
Leonard93Jun 11, 2011 6:10 AM
Jun 11, 2011 6:10 AM

Sep 2010
Update!
I've finished another track, Elektonix - Relax, there are 2 versions of it.
Original Mix:

Alternate Mix:

Download can be found at:http://www.elektonix.webs.com/
You can always Subscribe to my YT-Channel to keep updated with all my music, Downloads on my site are free but require a subscription too.
Jun 16, 2011 9:37 AM

Sep 2010
New Remix is out!
Jul 26, 2011 2:44 PM

Sep 2010
Bumps, i've finished another track (actually 2 since last post)
Video's are below, some comments or anyting would be appreciated.

Downloads can be found at: http://www.elektonix.webs.com/
Jul 26, 2011 3:24 PM

Dec 2010
These are produced very well.

Haven't listened to eurodance in ages but these bring me back memories haha. Keep up the good work.

Jul 27, 2011 7:06 AM

Sep 2010
thanks, i always enjoy listening to those old classics too :D
Aug 16, 2011 9:59 AM

Sep 2010
Down below is a preview of my latest new track, Elektonix - Focus.
The main melody might have some similarities to the melody of "Relax" which is one of my other recent tracks, this is cause they were created out of each other.

Thanks for listening.
Aug 16, 2011 12:53 PM

Sep 2010
Yay! Another music producer! :3

Love your songs!

I also produce music but I try to not stick to a specific genre though I've been creating lot's of Dubstep lately.

Check out my anime blog: http://otakutajio.tumblr.com/
Aug 16, 2011 12:57 PM

Sep 2010
thanks for you comment :D
Aug 28, 2011 12:50 PM

Sep 2010
The new track has been finished:

Visit my site for download:
http://www.elektonix.webs.com/
Aug 28, 2011 12:55 PM

Jul 2011
Talent.

I have respect for producers.
Aug 29, 2011 4:00 AM

Sep 2010
thanks for you comment :D
Sep 23, 2011 9:07 AM

Sep 2010
My latest production has been released:

You can download it at: http://www.elektonix.webs.com/
I've now made it so that everyone can download my tracks instead of members only.
this due to the fact that i've been getting members weekly, but nobody really downloads anyting.

Thus its prolly easier to let everyone download it without any problems :D.
Oct 2, 2011 11:20 PM

Sep 2010
The typical western handzup (the kind that you mostly hear in Germany and such) really bores me to death.

that is kinda what you just posted (not sure if you ment that), anyway i listen to handsup myself a lot and know how it sounds.
Personally i try not to recreate the same type of sounds, i try more to just do what i like creating my own style with a handsup-feel to it.
Oct 18, 2011 8:11 AM

Sep 2010
For those interested, ive put together all my completed tracks + some previews of my current projects.
this cause i reached 250+ subs on my youtube account.
Direct download here: http://www.2shared.com/file/wXydSG6k/ElektonixCompleteCollection.html
the file is 550mb just so ya know.
Oct 19, 2011 10:44 PM

Sep 2010
Uploaded 2 new Remixes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmfhwHC67-8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbrVc3LDft8
BB codes didnt work.
Download is at the usual place, hope you enjoy em :)
Leonard93Oct 19, 2011 10:49 PM
Oct 28, 2011 6:03 AM

Sep 2010
New TranceCrafter remix is online!
Dec 25, 2011 2:06 AM

Sep 2010
For the christmas spirit ive made this:

Dec 27, 2011 4:05 AM

Feb 2010
Very nice to see more music producers on here! I must say that you are good at creating this genre of music, thats for sure. But there is a lot of room for improvement! The most important thing would be variety in your music, I now feel like every track sounds somehow the same. The other thing would be your mixdown and mastering, which are not that good actually.. :P

I'm not biting on you I'm more of trying to help since I'm an audio producer in multiple electronic music genres myself. If I watch your vids about FL Studio I can clearly see that your sound is way too loud, by looking at the dB meter on the top of your screen (it turns entirely red). Try to keep everything a little lower in volume, which is going to make your mix a lot cleaner and just turn up your volume on your speakers. When you are finished you'll hear that every instrument is a lot clearer and then you add an Limiter on your master channel to bring the volume back up again. Very easy.

I'll add you to my friend list, so if you are interested in my music, or if you want some more help just give me a message. Also I would like to give you some feedback on upcoming projects!
Jan 16, 2012 1:28 PM

Sep 2010
Thanks for your advice, i know there is always room for improvement ^^.
With this post, ill post my latest track, which has 2 versions :D.

or

Thanks for listening & please comment if you would.
Jan 16, 2012 1:48 PM

Dec 2011
Hmm, you're pretty good at this! The songs are overall really good, but you need to find some more catchy tunes, so that your good songs will become unresistable. :P
Jan 25, 2012 10:27 PM

Sep 2010
Thanks for your comment ^^.
Im pretty proud of me new production, its a remix of "Sonic Generations - Escape From The City", getting really good comments on it ^^.

video:
Feb 19, 2012 3:48 AM

Sep 2010
My new remix has been put online, after some final adjustment :P.

Please comment & share if you like :D
Mar 15, 2012 8:12 AM

Mar 2008
It sounds pretty good. I think it could be better but unfortunately i do not know the proper words to give proper criticism. I feel as if the fade out of the volume goes a little too low sometimes to where it feels like the song is stopping in a way, it needs some more intensity to that so it feels like it has the proper build up like ummm there needs to be another synth added when the melody gets quiet i think.

I wish I could do that though :( Ive been wanting to for a while but dont know where to start. I dont have the knowledge but I have a good idea of what would be good fusions of genres.

Psychotik said:
It's okay. The big problem I have with trance like this (or whatever subgenre you call it, I call it trance) is that it all sounds the same to me. I've heard these kinds of songs hundreds of times and I'm tired of hearing them. The songs really have to be catchy to catch my attention, and these songs don't do it. On the Move had some interesting parts, but the rest different didn't do it for me. You should experiment by using different instruments (piano, cello, etc...), try making a song of a different genre, try a different music making program, just do something different... or not. You can keep doing what you like; I don't care. I have no musical knowledge nor do I know how to make music, digital or analog. If you just make music for fun, then ignore everything I said... or not.

I used to be like that years ago but now many kinds of electronic music I can hear all the varience in them. You just say that since youre not used to it and arent open minded enough. Music with instruments is just as repetitive, its mostly the same 3 cords on a guitar over and over again in three different orders for most songs.
Mar 19, 2012 2:10 AM

Sep 2010
Thanks for the comments, and yes its mainly a part of personal feeling. if your into a certain genre you will think totally different.
to me all rap songs are exactly the same, but in fact they prolly arent.

anyway i uploaded my new track :D
Jun 3, 2012 2:52 AM

Sep 2010
I finished a new remix, came out really nice and the original artist liked it too, always a nice thing right ^^.

Jun 3, 2012 6:46 AM

Jul 2010
I agree, it needs more intensity.

Sounds like jogging music, not dancing. Has nice beats and flow though.
Jun 4, 2012 5:04 AM

Sep 2010
I agree myself on that too, my music tends to be pretty soft i guess.
Bur thats also mainly cause im a big hardstyle fan and that makes handsup a lot less 'harder' cause im already into a way harder type of dance music.

Its still enjoyable to listen to according to most people.
Jul 1, 2012 11:03 AM

Sep 2010
I finished another track, tbh not my best work in my own opinion but i still wanna share my productions with everyone ^^.

Nov 16, 2012 11:05 AM

Sep 2010
I now have a facebook page, so if anyone here is active on facebook and wants to keep updated easily with stuff go like :D

http://www.facebook.com/Elektonix
Nov 16, 2012 11:16 AM

Oct 2010
COol! I like your bubble-gum type of beats.
Nov 16, 2012 12:00 PM

Sep 2010
thanks ^_^.

i just put out a new track called 'Summer Moonlight' its a fast upbeat sound with a softer-undertone in the break.
Dec 11, 2012 12:00 PM

Sep 2010
Bumps. i just released a new track called 'Discovery' :D.
Jan 3, 2013 12:15 PM

Sep 2010
Bump, a little later than expected but i have released my new year bundle (two remixes) to celebrate 2013 ^_^.

Tracks & Downloads below

Download is available here (firstrar file in the box.net widget)
You can also find the tracks at My Soundcloud profilel.
Feb 1, 2013 6:06 AM

Sep 2010
Yay my first track of 2013 has been completed, lots of work put into this one, i really like how the melody ended up sounding!

Check out 'Traversity' On either Youtube or Soundcloud below :D

Soundcloud
Download can be found here aswell: Downloads Page
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

1 by DesuMaiden »»
5 hours ago

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

11 by DesuMaiden »»
5 hours ago

» Have you tried using lmms?

Cammell - 7 hours ago

0 by Cammell »»
7 hours ago

» Help me modify this layout

Luffie00 - Yesterday

0 by Luffie00 »»
Yesterday, 7:01 PM

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

357 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.