Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 12, 2016 9:56 AM

Jan 2014
I prefer Misaka and those sister. It's funny to see Misaka reaction when MISAKA 10032 said to choose different path from original.

but if this about fight, I think Index would win. That John's Pen mode of Index leave me impressed how powerful she is.
AbyhapeSep 12, 2016 10:51 AM
Sep 25, 2016 3:38 AM
Dec 2015
Misaka all the way. I liked Index at first, but she just got more and more annoying.
Dec 28, 2016 9:47 AM
Jul 2015
Misaka or Index?!?! I don't even need to think about it MISAKA of course index is an annoying loli, biting constantly and always whining even in her own story she is becoming irrelevant she rarely shows up anymore...
Jan 2, 2017 1:13 PM

Nov 2016
Kanzaki and it's not up to discussion

1.More femine than others

2.Badass and stronger than others

3.Also cute

4.Finally not annoying not even a bit
Jan 2, 2017 7:51 PM

Apr 2014
RetardedHyena said:
Kanzaki and it's not up to discussion

1.More femine than others

2.Badass and stronger than others

3.Also cute

4.Finally not annoying not even a bit

1. Just because she's older and has bigger boobs does not mean she's more feminine. Now if it's personality, I wouldn't deny it with Misaka's tomboy personality and Index's childish-ness...

2. Badass, yes. Stronger than others, that's up for debate.

3. She can be at times. But she's more the "sexy" type than "cute".

4. Now this one I can't deny at all. (Even Misaka can be annoying.)

But despite all that, the votes don't lie. The majority of people prefer Misaka over every other girl.
Apr 5, 2017 7:00 PM
Apr 2017
TBH I ship misaka and tours because I feel that they have much more chemistry. I'm not saying I hate Index but I don't really like characters like her. Misaka and Touma's relationship is much more cute in my opinion.
Apr 6, 2017 8:04 PM
Apr 2017
After reading through the forum a little more I started thinking.
Yes, I do like Misaka more and don't necessarily hate Index but both of them do have certain areas that I find annoying. But, overall, in MY opinion, I find Index much more annoying because she just gets on my nerves I don't really know how to explain it. She bites him for no reason, eats all his food and is useless at least at the parts of the anime I'm up to (Index Ep 9). She is useless in the fact, from what I've seen, that she is the reason they get into trouble but does nothing to fix it, imo.

Yes, I do get annoyed when Misaka just starts attacking him for no reason but then again she is a tsundere and that is to be expected. But, the first time Misaka attacked Touma he did call her a child and from her personality it makes sense for her to attack. Index probably would've done the same thing. And she only continued to attack because this random guy just somehow blocked her attack. If you were her and discovered this ability that renders you useless when you're one of the most powerful people, wouldn't you want to fight him? Honestly, just think about it. But all the attacks afterward that happened for no reason did kind of get annoying, but she only attacks him like that because she knows he can block, unlike Index that just bites him, seriously she even bit him when he was sick in the hospital. At least Misaka actually brought him cookies and DIDN'T attack him when he was in the hospital. Side note, it was cute when she made the cookies, but I hated that she didn't give it to him, guess that's one side I don't like about her.

But then again this is just my opinion and I still believe that Misaka should be with Touma especially after starting the Index series.
Apr 19, 2017 7:23 AM

Sep 2014
Although Im like 6 years late to the party and probably nobody cares anymore. Misaka all the way.

I would even go so far and say the anime or franchise in general would be way better if ALL the Index x touma time would be replaced with Touma x Railgun. She is the least annoying, friendly, caring actually an interesting character. And she always has like 10k sisters. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Index is just horrible. They are like 2/10 moments in which she is not complete cancer, which generously makes a whopping score of -6. Like literally, she gets angry over nothing, you could say she just uses touma like she likes. (Dude has to sleep in his own bath because she occupies his bed. Like come on.)
And yes, the whole magic thing is kinda annoying. One of if not the best arc is the sisters arc. Yeah she kinda destroyed the sattelite, but apart from that her character could simply not exist and the arc would still be brilliant.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 8, 2017 12:23 PM

Jul 2013
I like Misaka more (I ship her with Touma too), but I don't mind Index either. I think I am one of the few people here who actually found her funny and cute. I also like her voice a lot and she ended becoming too secondary to annoy me. Oh, well, haters gonna hate.

Best girl is still Kanzaki, at least in Index.
IllyricusJun 8, 2017 1:07 PM
Jun 8, 2017 12:50 PM

Aug 2016
How is anyone a fan of Index? She practically killed my enjoyment for the Index series by being a continual annoyance. She's whiny. Her bites on Touma isn't funny at all and to make matters worse, most of the time there is not sufficient reasoning to justify that behavior. The times when she was useful to Touma were minimal even though she is fully capable. (Basically what comander said)

Thankfully she wasn't in the Railgun series (other than that one cameo appearance IIRC)

So overwhelmingly yes on Misaka being better girl and pretty much every single female character there is in the franchise is better than Index.

In terms of who should be with Touma, don't care

Illyricus said:

MechKingKillbotJun 8, 2017 1:01 PM
Jun 8, 2017 1:07 PM

Jul 2013
MechKingKillbot said:
Illyricus said:

I know, I know. I love you too, no homo ;)
Jul 18, 2017 8:57 AM

Jan 2015
Weird how no one mentioned the best girls :(
Apr 22, 2018 1:51 AM

Mar 2014
Well lets see if this changes when SEASON 3 COMES AROUND!
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Apr 29, 2018 10:08 PM

Feb 2016
Index is fucking garbage. Misaka all the way
Nov 25, 2018 8:51 AM

Sep 2017
Index obviously. Touma and Index later become a couple. Misaka's crush is revealed to be a passing by crush, similar to a crush on a bodyguard or a movie star, while Index's love is pure and true. She does actually flirt with Touma a lot and Touma does admit he gets embarrassed at seeing her. However, Misaka's crush is way one sided and she does kill Touma at one point, stopping his heart and nearly killing him if not for his imagine breaker.

Touma never will fall in love with misaka because his imagine breaker doesnot allow him to fall in love with people whom he sees at first sight. However, Index has her walking church tunic on her head which helps as a protective shield against divine prohibitions, which is why Touma falls in love with her, before his memory was erased, and if his behaviour with her is any indication, it is that Touma is meant to fall in love with Index, who changed his life from a good for nothing person to a hero who saves people.

Misaka should just suck it.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Apr 2, 2019 1:01 AM
Apr 2019
Lihn said:
Kinda surprised this thread doesn't already exist! Are you a Misaka or an Index fan?
Of course, Misaka. But i'm also like Kanzaki and Itsuwa.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2010

251 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 29, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

236 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

53 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

174 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

135 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.