Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 6, 2011 11:40 AM

Nov 2008
I wonder how many stigmas Satelizer has

PS: fan service + abuse = not amusing...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 6, 2011 12:15 PM

May 2009
Satelizer is getting softer and softer, I don't like this ;/ But the whole episode she was so horny, charm of ecchi I suposse ^^

BTW What if Kazuya can be limiter of both of them? He is already special, so why not triangle? :P ... or maybe more later, like in Sekirei.

Feb 6, 2011 1:26 PM

Jul 2010
Lots of tension building up to this episode. I think some of that tension will be released next episode. Look forward to it!
Feb 6, 2011 2:04 PM

Jun 2008
Hageshiikaze said:
Plot, moving, so, slowly....

Its still bothering the hell out of me how theres constant fighting amongst the students that goes completely unnoticed/unpunished by the brain dead faculty - unless of course you are the one being attacked, then you most likely end up being the only person punished.

SentiNel said:
I just need to say this: THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SCHOOL?!?!? Filled to the brim with arrogant violent BITCHES who feel free to sexually (and otherwise) abouse their underclassmen. Seriously, wtf?

Well in the manga the fight happened against gangsters outside of the academy and not between the students. The mangaka probably did it to avoid an overload of female students being bitches and showing the same school fights over and over also avoiding a little what you just said.
Obviously the geniuses that made the anime were too preoccupied on how to show tits (NO tits where shown during this time in the manga) that didn't realize that.

Anyway certainly it wasn't as bad as the last two episodes and it could well be an enjoyable episode although they really need to cut down there breast fanservice obsession because they are making the anime seem silly at times. Girls with swimsuits at the pool or even swimming naked, i can understand. But physics laws that force people to always destroy the clothes around a girls breast repetitively are too stupid.

Anyway, because the anime in this adaptation is highly different than the source material, here is a small preview of what changed. It's not spoiling anything this events where just changed or skipped from the anime.
MonadFeb 6, 2011 2:23 PM
Feb 6, 2011 2:59 PM

Jun 2010
Just like in the manga, the show gets me extremely pissed off at all of the 3rd and 2nd years! Why don't they just fuck off and leave everyone alone? It's not like it was Bridgette's fault she was attacked and humiliated... This show is filled with female bastards :P
but in the end, I still enjoy it
Anyway, Kazuya needs to show everyone who's boss more often
Feb 6, 2011 5:51 PM

May 2010
Getting sillier by the episode.
Feb 6, 2011 6:20 PM

Jun 2009
I just noticed that Chiffon looks completely evil in the EP...creepy shadow. :lol
Feb 6, 2011 7:26 PM

Aug 2010
Kazuya finally starts to go beast mode only to faint to ANEMIA?!?! seriously?

Pfft.
Feb 6, 2011 7:35 PM

Oct 2010
Monad said:
Yep, Kazuya was so much more badass! They should have made him at least hit Audrey, preferably in the throat or breasts. That would be epic. Too bad none of that happened. It made Kazuya look more like a wimp.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 6, 2011 7:39 PM

Jul 2010
Monad said:

when i look your manga spoiler
i think...

i like anime better
Feb 6, 2011 8:38 PM

Jan 2008
I don't see why anyone should get their nuts crushed via stiletto heeks,,,
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
Feb 6, 2011 8:42 PM

Feb 2011
Rana took them all down in seconds! I wonder how she'll react towards Bridgette next time they meet. Overall I would say this episode was very nice.
Feb 6, 2011 10:15 PM

Nov 2009
so many upperclassmen bitches @_@
Feb 6, 2011 10:33 PM

Apr 2010
Every upperclassman would be dead or in the hospital if my high school were like that. Freshman would have revolted since our class was larger than any of the higher grades =P

Feb 6, 2011 11:01 PM

Mar 2009
Is bullying of 1st years by 2nd years all this anime is about?
Feb 7, 2011 9:42 AM

Oct 2009
Didn't expected to see another girls as Kazuya ''Soulmate'' xD
Feb 7, 2011 3:18 PM

Dec 2008
These women act like they're in maximum security prison instead of an academy! My goddess, they are just straight up ruthless and evil to the point that it becomes annoying. I'm glad Rana OWNED the shit out of all of them. They got what they deserved.

Oh, what to do? What to do? I love Satellizer and Rana. I don't know who I want Kazuya to be with!! Can't wait for the next episode!!!
Feb 7, 2011 8:41 PM

Nov 2010
Every episode adds to the win meter.
Feb 7, 2011 9:34 PM

Feb 2010
At first, I thought this was the wrong show... too bad.

How many times are they going to do the "oh sh!t we were just talking about her and... OMG.. she's behind us!!!!?"

Finally, she allows him to be her limiter. I'm hoping this gets better...

I like Rana though... <3
Feb 8, 2011 1:02 AM

Sep 2010
Damn, i can imagine the pandoras screaming "Medafooorceee", really, these medal looks like the ones from Medabots.

'Manga's Kazuya">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Anime's Kazuya", but not that far, i think it just the voice, its so... freaky?

I was thinkin`,rana's voice would be more "adorable" or something, im not saying its bad, but i can say "ooh"

So, with kazuya makin a team with pandoras, i think its impossible, he's too powerful to try to make an ereinbars set with common pandoras, anyway, i think its useless, he can doit without that, maybe he can only make a team with someone close to her sister using a real ereimbar set

I think he's to powerful to make an ereinbar's set with a "normal" pandora, its like to try to plug a triphasic machine into a 220 electrical network.

I was thinking, rana's voice would be more "sweet", it nice, but when i heard it, it like "!ooh".
The 4:3 trick is really pissing me off.

edit: merged posts
desolatoFeb 12, 2011 7:25 AM
Feb 8, 2011 2:04 AM

Mar 2008
il love'it
Feb 8, 2011 12:47 PM
Jan 2011
Oh, man just as things with Aoi and Satellizer were about to go great along comes anothe chica, Rana, to mess things around, by the way is Satelizer getting jelous with Rana or is it Rana who is jelous when she herad that Aoi is already taken (thought not officially)?
Feb 8, 2011 3:42 PM

Nov 2009
Rhastaroth said:
My thought's exactly the same. It's almost half of the show and Pandoras still prefer kicking each other asses rather than fighting Novas.
Feb 8, 2011 7:08 PM

Sep 2007
adis said:
Rhastaroth said:
My thought's exactly the same. It's almost half of the show and Pandoras still prefer kicking each other asses rather than fighting Novas.

The first 4 volumes deal with a lot of the school aspect of the story. The anime is currently in the middle of volume 3. Volume 5 is where the story starts focusing on the Nova.
Feb 9, 2011 11:56 AM

Apr 2010
Monad said:
There is one thing wrong with a few bandits, which the manga shows.
Since these girls are genetically modified or at least an alien substance was introduced in to there body to make then stronger and faster.
A normal Human doesn't stand a chance against them and these bandits didn't even stand a chance against them with guns.

And from that point of view being defeated by a couple of older students seems more realistic.

I agree however that the scene was again focused on the breasts and it wasn't very realistic from that points of view.
It looked like Hiragi wasn't even wearing a bra, and she doesn't appear to be the type that would walk around without one.
Tho the manga also showed it's fair share of fan service in that bandit scene no breasts tho and Hiragi was wearing a bra.
Feb 9, 2011 5:26 PM
Jan 2009
Not as much action in this episode.

Those women must be seniors, they're just sitting back and enjoying the show, can't tell if they're good or bad yet.
Feb 9, 2011 9:14 PM

Nov 2007
WTF why did Kazuya pass out from using his Freezing abilities when he has used it twice before already without any problems?

Is he not going to be as powerful as we were coerced into believing?
Feb 10, 2011 9:43 AM

May 2010
I'm tired already of this bully thing.
Good thing another character showed up.
She's just calm yet badass.

-de arimasu~ lol
Feb 11, 2011 6:30 AM

Oct 2010
This series is doing a good job of getting my attention. Can't wait for the next episode. :D
Feb 11, 2011 7:02 PM

Dec 2010
adis said:
Rhastaroth said:

Thats what im thinking too, its like the first years have to survive by fighting thier way throu. @_@
Feb 17, 2011 2:19 PM

May 2010
Just what the hell am I watching?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 4, 2011 2:39 PM

Aug 2010
The new character Rana looks so interesting. I bet she's strong.
Apr 15, 2011 6:45 PM

Mar 2009
I like this episode though Kazuya is annoying.
Apr 23, 2011 2:25 PM
Dec 2010
At 1st i though this will be just "boobs -blood - flying limbs" show but somehow there is more to it .. getting me sucked in story, probably--- hm ... i like that .. it might go up to around 8/10 maybe more maybe less ----
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Dec 18, 2011 2:30 PM

Jul 2010
Monad said:

Well in the manga the fight happened against gangsters outside of the academy and not between the students. The mangaka probably did it to avoid an overload of female students being bitches and showing the same school fights over and over also avoiding a little what you just said.
Anyway, because the anime in this adaptation is highly different than the source material, here is a small preview of what changed. It's not spoiling anything this events where just changed or skipped from the anime.

thanks again, it pissing be off now, the last episode i saw the manga versio of what was supposed to happen, and now this. if their gonna go show fan-service for a certain audience, dont you think they would like the violence too?? i dont know what these guys are doing, but their doing it WRONG!!

Feb 28, 2012 10:30 AM

Jan 2012
Wow wow! It's a new story..............awrrr
Sep 16, 2012 7:36 PM
Jul 2012
Villetta_Nu said:
These women act like they're in maximum security prison instead of an academy! My goddess, they are just straight up ruthless and evil to the point that it becomes annoying. I'm glad Rana OWNED the shit out of all of them. They got what they deserved.

Agreed

Wow Bridget loveing him. he's lucky.
Shadow_Strider said:
WTF why did Kazuya pass out from using his Freezing abilities when he has used it twice before already without any problems?

Is he not going to be as powerful as we were coerced into believing?

Yeah it's anoying that he did not fight back >__<.

Wow Bridget loveing him. he's lucky.
4/5
LegendGoldDarkSep 16, 2012 7:40 PM
Feb 25, 2013 8:46 AM

Sep 2012
I wonder how that new girl will ruin the relationship?
Nov 29, 2013 5:21 AM

Aug 2013
I'm liking Rana already, but most likely because i love Kana's voice, she does the best characters!
My Candies:
Jul 12, 2014 2:55 PM

May 2012
Nice episode, let's see what will happen next!
Dec 13, 2014 5:11 AM

Nov 2011
Construction begins harem of Aoi?
Narration slow and almost boring, it seems that the focus of the story are the internal feuds in the school, at least the cast is renewed.
Still remains a bit of dissatisfaction, for the missed opportunity to get to know something about the secret of Aoi and Satellizer.
Drawings and animations insufficient. Fanservice quite obvious and clashes little compelling and devoid of true evil.
Dec 14, 2014 7:10 PM

Feb 2013
Good episode. Another character is introduced. I wonder how she will shake things up. Onto the next episode!
Feb 9, 2015 8:20 AM

Jan 2012
Another girl introduced she is strong I say on the same level as Ell Bridget Satellizer

Mar 12, 2015 9:08 AM
Jun 2013
lol hearing the term being whipped. wait wait wait when they say needs do they mean they bang their limiters? if so why use the term big sister and litter brothers. Ah so these 3 are the bitch brigade. wow two crotch shots two episodes in a row. so im guessing rana is going to be a love rival kinda hoped they would side step this cliche.
May 19, 2015 5:59 PM

Jul 2013
Wow this episode was so nice. Kazuya shows again his power and Rana is so strong O.O

So Rana found her Limiter in form of Kazuya. I'm curious where this will be go >.<

Jun 11, 2015 5:37 AM

Jun 2014
Rana took down the second years in about 15 seconds! That was pretty cool.

Satellizer was, again, so adorable this episode! This just proves she has more personality rather than living up to her namesake as the Untouchable Queen.
Jun 17, 2015 7:58 AM

May 2013
Satellizer was so cute in this episode. (^_^)
Seems like school hierarchy is a bitch.

Hooray, I'm starting to like Rana.
Can't wait for Rana vs Satellizer.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 20, 2015 11:07 PM
Jun 2014
What a shitty device the mangaka implemented here. He can use Freezing without that whatitsname just so they don't get close, just to prolong anything that can be seen as romantic or forwarding anything of the like. Why would he even want to be her Limiter if she doesn't even want to do the basics with him? Sounds like exploitation from her side, and i'd never agree to it unless she were willing to take all the steps.
Jan 28, 2023 8:14 PM

Sep 2018
The punishment doesn't fit the crime - The anime. Seriously, how are these girls constantly getting away with all this shit? Or at least not getting severely punished. The fanservice is nice, but I wish the story was a little more competent. 
Mar 19, 10:09 AM

Feb 2022
This episode was almost perfect. It really reminded me of a romance anime, which is incredible, me being a fan of those. It turns out to be a really astonishing anime, as it has both the romance and the action, fighting elements, and some fantasy of course which is even better, because I have to say, I enjoy this world building and power system, even though it might be cliche or repetitive, it still somehow comes across very fresh and unique.

One might argue about the ecchi element being overly used, and I have to partially agree. It would have been perfect if there was purposeful fan service only in neutral scenes, as the pool one for example, but I have to say having both main characters not be perverts, but actually being the complete opposite as it seems, being higher elevated let's say, makes it not as felt. I have to mention these to form a duo better than I expected, if things continue as they are, with the romance elements progressing further, and getting more and more heartwarming scenes, while keeping the fight scenes and gore elements high, this might be a 10 for me, the perfect ecchi type anime.

P.S.: Also obviously I need to say how utterly beautiful that scene at the end was with her going to the hospital. Even if it was short, and maybe a scene in her room would have been even better from a romantic standpoint, I still was utterly impressed and satisfied.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kiba1996 - Feb 25, 2011

96 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 18, 2011

94 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:15 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Feb 12, 2011

78 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 21, 2011

127 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 9:58 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Jan 14, 2011

109 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 6:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.