Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion

Dec 7, 2018 10:39 AM

This show is a clusterfuck. Both key elements, warfare and politics, are like written by a 12 yo who has zero knowledge about how neither of those work. One of the worst script and character writing I've ever seen. At some points I had to speed up the video simply cause I no longer could take the idiocy that was going on on the screen.
My score is 1/10, and if MAL allowed, i'd just rate it 0. Clearly not what I expected from a show that's being literally worshipped as world's finest masterpiece, which I believed it was, until i watched it. Makes me wonder if like two thirds of its worshippers are really anything more than just bandwagon.

『 箱根の山は天下の険

Dec 26, 2018 11:19 PM

vitaminB said:
This show is a clusterfuck. Both key elements, warfare and politics, are like written by a 12 yo who has zero knowledge about how neither of those work. One of the worst script and character writing I've ever seen. At some points I had to speed up the video simply cause I no longer could take the idiocy that was going on on the screen.
My score is 1/10, and if MAL allowed, i'd just rate it 0. Clearly not what I expected from a show that's being literally worshipped as world's finest masterpiece, which I believed it was, until i watched it. Makes me wonder if like two thirds of its worshippers are really anything more than just bandwagon.

Why stop at 0 bruh, why not -10?
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')

Mar 12, 5:48 PM
This show is everything anime should be; an impossible standard that will never be reached again.

Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]