Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 3, 2018 2:45 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Start the final battle, but Reinhard is ill again!! :/
Jan 21, 2018 9:25 AM
Sep 2017
Oh, look, a huge convenience leading to a plan to defeat the vastly superior Empire which has no chances of succeed wihtout plot armor anyway, that's new. It only needs imperials waving aimlessly their axes and getting effortlessly chopped like screaming logs by Rosen Ritter to be just perfect.
May 23, 2018 11:16 PM
Apr 2018
People really seem to hate the fact that Reinhard isn't as good as Yang, Julian or Meerkatz.

Oberstein would actually do a better job if he was there. He would have taken charge of the situation rather than all the admirals that are just waiting for Reinhard to give commands.

Got a feeling Schoenkopf is going to die. I got annoyed at Julian when he said he wanted Reinhard alive. Just kill the blonde haired brat already. He should be executed like Lang.

I have a feeling the admirals will start infighting. Mecklinger and Bittenfeld are already bickering.

Power rankings
1) Julian. Now is there chance to strike!
2) Empire
3) Earth Cult
4) Rubinsky
5) Goldenbaums

MVP: I guess Julian.
Sep 2, 2018 5:50 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Reinhard, you knew you had a slight fever but still wanted to continue the expedition. All because you didn't want to regret things. I BET YOU REGRET IT NOW!!! If you make it out of this alive, that it... Don't get me wrong, I've been rooting hard for Reinhard since halfway through this series, but goddamn his stubbornness.

I kind of agree that if Oberstein came along or if Reuenthal was alive, the fleets wouldn't be moving so sluggishly, because they'd give out orders. Mecklinger and Mittermeyer should be giving orders to fight back, but they aren't. Now everyone is either antsy (Bittenfeld) or confused (Mueller).

Once again, FPA people are winning/will win due to luck. It's really frustrating to watch. I still don't like Schenkopp, he's so bloodthirsty, wanting to kill Reinhard, when Julian said his goal is to negotiate with the Kaiser. I would love to see Julian negotiate with Reinhard, but I don't believe that will happen. The narrator already said that whatever illness Reinhard has is more deadly than anyone thought, so seems like this is the end of the road for Reinhard :( Even if they do have the opportunity to negotiate, I'm not sure Reinhard would back down.
Nov 13, 2018 7:07 PM

Feb 2017
Reinhard HAD to break another glass before the end of the series.
Nov 29, 2018 4:05 PM
Apr 2018
If Mecklinger had a good haircut, he would be my waifu.

Those guys are like planning a field day at the Brunhild "We'll go and come back". Wtf.
Aug 4, 2019 8:40 PM
May 2018
Probably the last time we're going to see this dream team together:

It's actually sad that we didn't get to see much of Iserlohn in this season, I'm really gonna miss the Yang Fleet and their foppery and whim

As for Reinhard, there was a giant hint at the theory about Emil's poisonous tea being the cause of his illness, curious to see if that will turn true
sunflx27Aug 4, 2019 8:45 PM
Dec 1, 2019 8:06 PM

Oct 2012
So, it's either die trying or win for Iserlohn force

Lol that ending xD
"Signature removed"
Mar 14, 2020 10:08 PM

Aug 2010
Badass Mecklinger making a doctor shiting his pants was something I didn't know I needed.

I like how the Aliance Army is always happy and easygoing. I hope it ends with them making a party.
Jan 8, 2021 10:02 PM
Jun 2017
There's a bloodbath incoming. There are only three episodes left and there are still way to many death flags in the field. At least one important character from each side might die. I would say it may be Schenkopp from the Republicans, though for the Imperials... IDK. It's likely a minor named character might die. Maybe an admiral or so. For the Reps, there are no minor named characters in risk of dying... or are there? Maybe Mashengo could get pwned.

It was impressive to see Mecklinger losing his temper. Speaking of that, I'm intrigued as to why didn't Mittermeyers, the Supreme Commander of the Imperial Fleet, assume direct command. I get that Mecklinger is now the Supreme Commissioner of the Armed Forces, but that isn't a role of such tactical importance as the SCommander is.

Reinhard will die, that's for sure. I don't think he'll die in battle, nor I think he'll die after a "50 years later" screen. It's a shame he couldn't reign for a much longer time, but I suppose the brightest stars get consumed faster.
Apr 12, 2021 9:44 PM
May 2016
Isn't all that "fair fighting" thrown out the window by killing a sick Reinhard?

Funny, Schenkopp!
Jun 15, 2021 11:11 PM

Nov 2018
I like this Gogol look alike guy.

Reinhard really likes broking glasses , huh.

I actually like Julian and Karin right now. They are not as badly written as they seemed to be.
I hate everyone equally
Aug 10, 2021 6:26 PM

Jun 2020
ig illness guna b da end of reinhard...
Sep 4, 2021 11:30 PM

Dec 2018
julian, yang, and co are the villains in this show, terraists too. sick of their moral highground nonsense as they kill 10s of millions for a system that oppressed people while trying to destroy the only one that's done any good in the last 400 years.
i still don't see why reinholdt couldn't leave well enough alone and just take both corriders and call it a day. no reason to go through all that crap.
StateofOhayoSep 4, 2021 11:37 PM
Jul 4, 2022 1:03 PM

May 2015
The negotiations are on the way, finally a chance to achieve peace through civilized talk... oh wait, somehow they are fighting again. Come on... you've got to be kidding. Sometimes I can't help but facepalm in frustration over all these unnecessary battles.
Jul 5, 2022 6:26 PM

Dec 2007
the last minutes really made me tearing. exactly from the fact that once schenkopp will aboard brunhild ship bloodbath is promised to be. there's not reuntal this time to somehow win against him. maybe mecklinger will somehow get him?
at any rate i can't understand schenkopp's mind. why he's so eager killing reinhard? it's not promising the empire would fall, now that he have successor the empire future is kind of promised. and against the rest of the fleets they don't have a chance. it's really just shcenkopp twisted mind that wants to kill everyone.
i'm glad for julian's clean mind and justice.
however, for all this battle i'm cheering only the empire. i really don't sense and feel empathy for the isserlohn republic. yang kinda made that sure. i really like julian, but not as a warior but as peace character. really hope for him to make the negotiation with the empire, and shcenkopp twisted mind won't be tempted to kill reinhard no-matter-what.

i thing the emil poisoning tea theory is getting stronger. why does reinhard getting hill everytime they are going to battle? or there's some kind of fight? we even had a close up at the tea for couple of moments.
seriously if emil is the one going to kill reinhard i'm going getting pissed. no more than if shcenkopp gonna do it.

gonna watch the last 3 episodes tomorrow :(
Aug 6, 2022 4:36 PM
Jun 2022
Good episode. Despite the immense difference in numbers, the Isenhorn crew are doing alright, thanks to a struck of luck and ill time of Reinhard. Speaking of which: man I really thought he was dead. Nice scare.

Looks like it all or nothing for Julian and friends. Let’s go!
Oct 20, 2022 12:40 PM
Feb 2018
Julian has more Plot Conviniences than Wenli Yang
Nov 12, 2022 3:16 PM
Cool Guy

Jul 2022
The plot armor is off the charts, 2nd time Reinhard about to win but falls ill. There is a reason that Mittermyer is the top fleet admiral or whatever so you know in the mean time he could lead the fleet whilst Reinhard is recovering but nooo it's too logical for the plot. Of course they're gonna get through 50,000 ships and manage to board the Brunhild again because logic. I am getting so tired of this they will literally pull anything out to let the Yang Squad win an unwinnable situation even as dumb as that, the command structure exists for a reason lol. The real villains of the show are actually yang and co Reinhard has price and morals and was unwilling to attack after yang was incapacitated but these guys will take any chance, I guess it makes sense and I wouldn't complain about it if the plot armor on them wasn't so strong and irrational.
Nov 12, 2022 3:20 PM
Cool Guy

Jul 2022
StateofOhayo said:
julian, yang, and co are the villains in this show, terraists too. sick of their moral highground nonsense as they kill 10s of millions for a system that oppressed people while trying to destroy the only one that's done any good in the last 400 years.
i still don't see why reinholdt couldn't leave well enough alone and just take both corriders and call it a day. no reason to go through all that crap.

I think it's established by now that unlike Yang, the members of his team aren't actually fighting for democracy but for him, they couldn't care less (even hinted at him becoming a dictator) which pretty much means they're morally the same as the imperials if not much worse when taking everything into account. Which imo makes Yang and Julian the worst as they would rather be doing something completely different so they legit send fanatically loyal men to die for their ideology men who don't really care for it whilst themselves only caring so much to do this as some obligation to the fanatical men who are asking them to lead as they'd rather do other things themselves.
amazingjoeNov 12, 2022 3:31 PM
Nov 12, 2022 4:29 PM

Dec 2018
amazingjoe said:
StateofOhayo said:

I think it's established by now that unlike Yang, the members of his team aren't actually fighting for democracy but for him, they couldn't care less (even hinted at him becoming a dictator) which pretty much means they're morally the same as the imperials if not much worse when taking everything into account. Which imo makes Yang and Julian the worst as they would rather be doing something completely different so they legit send fanatically loyal men to die for their ideology men who don't really care for it whilst themselves only caring so much to do this as some obligation to the fanatical men who are asking them to lead as they'd rather do other things themselves.

i would agree i think. At first I was like Yay for Yang but as the series goes on i'm like "screw this guy". I think the show was all about political and military ambiguity but i really really really don't like Yang.
Dec 26, 2022 12:15 PM

May 2018
oh shit I hope Reinhard makes it out ok
Feb 26, 2023 12:37 PM

Aug 2018
Another battle episode, but this one was overshadowed by Reinhard's poor health and inability to do proper attack agains't alliance remaining fleet.

Hopefully they get their composure back quickly, otherwise Dusty and Merkatz will most certainly take advantage of that/

It was pretty funny when Bitterfeld called Mecklinger a fake poet and caused a little bit of anger
Oct 24, 2023 2:24 PM

Feb 2012
2023 Rewatch
Fortress_MaximusOct 24, 2023 2:48 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

97 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 16, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 1, 2008

73 by leyaf »»
Apr 13, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 27, 2008

89 by MewkiWay »»
Apr 12, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

109 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 12, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

603 by bruh98hy89 »»
Apr 8, 8:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.