Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Candidate for Goddess Episode 12 Discussion

Jan 30, 2011 12:28 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What happened here? Am I missing something or did this series just spontaneously end without having any kind of resolution to the plot whatsoever?

Feb 13, 2011 2:35 PM

unless were both oblivious, i'm sure as hell it ended.

*my ranting*
WTF HOW COULD U END SUCH A GOOD ANIME AT 12 EPISODES ARE THEY SMOKING RUM!!!!(and yes i know rum cant be smoked, idc im ranting) BLOODY HELL GIVE ME MORE !!!!!! DAMN U ANIME MAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
*my ranting*

Anyhow it was a great series with SO much potential. I mean zero and hiead could be an awesome fight there... to bad we will never see it.
I think i saw a cookie monster!

No wait, its just death.

Feb 20, 2012 10:12 AM

shadowxeno said:
unless were both oblivious, i'm sure as hell it ended.

*my ranting*
WTF HOW COULD U END SUCH A GOOD ANIME AT 12 EPISODES ARE THEY SMOKING RUM!!!!(and yes i know rum cant be smoked, idc im ranting) BLOODY HELL GIVE ME MORE !!!!!! DAMN U ANIME MAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
*my ranting*

Anyhow it was a great series with SO much potential. I mean zero and hiead could be an awesome fight there... to bad we will never see it.

I agree it was just getting interresting an they stopped making episodes.

Feb 20, 2012 4:44 PM

BY the way. Episode 12 was called "Drift" right? Because it said Curriculum 11 I think... SO i'm confused If i watched the last ep.

Mar 9, 2012 7:01 AM
silver_gospel said:
BY the way. Episode 12 was called "Drift" right? Because it said Curriculum 11 I think... SO i'm confused If i watched the last ep.

Yes, that's the last one. I guess this anime got cancelled because of how bad it was...
I remember watching this like 10 years ago when I was starting to watch anime and thinking it was great. And what with that reaction in the end "You almost kill Zero" soooo I am gonna cover for you and "Lets sing".

Aug 22, 2012 7:42 AM

this is what i hate about anime making this serious had alot going for it, if it had to end for some reason understandable but give it a good ending. it seem that the series was made for 24episodes or more but they just gave it an abrupt end on 12 and 12 not even an and of a season it gives off the feel that theirs another episode right afterwards and not a season 2 feel either
although it was a good series, i just could never recommend it when such an awe full taste at the end

Jul 13, 2013 9:59 PM

LOL this series. Nothing was resolved. Battles were lame. Only good parts were the songs imo.

Nov 5, 2013 5:50 AM

This anime was ok... but it is also distorted by my nostalgia. It was good to a point... As soon as stuff started getting interesting it just ends. Begging deserves a B and the ending an F-.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 4, 2013 1:40 AM

I enjoyed the anime overall but the ending was disappointing. Its a shame there wasn't a second season to finish it.

Feb 2, 2015 11:48 PM

so the show blew, was waay to nostalgic in terms of the old school space opera ( even in 200, I would have dorpped this). AND THIS IT JUST ENDS! Cant find the summary or I might have watched the showws real ending, hidden somewhere in that ova....but alas....

Feb 28, 2017 7:40 AM

This show was surprisingly engaging with good characters and pacing. The lack of ending is disappointing but that doesn't take away much for me.