Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Negima!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2011 12:55 PM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And I am now firmly reminded of how awesome this arc is, and how amazing Rakan is.
Oct 17, 2012 3:14 PM

Jul 2009
I'm probably slightly lost since I haven't actually read the manga yet but this episode was pretty good.
Feb 28, 2016 6:07 AM

May 2012
Lovely action, you can really see some of shafts influence in this, which is awesome as well!

Let's see what the last ova has to offer!
Jun 17, 2016 9:52 AM

Jul 2014
This one was strange and probably because I skipped a big amount of the story so I'm starting the manga from the beginning. Going to sleep will watch the last OVA later. zzzzzzzzz.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Apr 5, 2022 2:07 PM

Nov 2010
I'm wondering why Negi and the others are making themselves young/older. Is there any benefit to that? Man, it's such a shame this wasn't a complete season.

That power chart is cool. Damn, Fate is at 3k power. I wonder how powerful he is during the UQ holder era. There's even a 8k rating.
Jun 27, 2022 11:25 PM

Jan 2020
I thought that the Nagi being broadcast was a trap until I realized it was actually Negi. Not sure if the subtitles were just off, or if he is purposely running around looking like an adult and calling himself Nagi. This was probably the first time during these OVAs I've been confused about what's really going on, despite not having read the manga.

The art during the duel was really cool, different. Unfortunately, Negi was unimpressive again. On the other hand, Rakan seems ridiculous. He summoned a sword twice the size of the surrounding buildings and just wrecked.

Who just throws pineapples? So rude, so uncouth.

There is some nice fan service in these OVAs, but I really wish they'd have drawn in some nipples. Smooth breasts ruin the ambiance for me.

So Rakan is even more ridiculous than initially advertised. It was amusing seeing him brainstorm ideas for Negi's ultimate move. But, at this point, Negi will have trained with two super-powered masters, at least. I don't know if he does any other training during the manga after all. But, I'm going to be expecting some serious OPness now.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Mou Hitotsu no Sekai Episode 4 Discussion

Kanade-chan - Aug 17, 2010

44 by commonxreaction »»
Jun 28, 2022 12:04 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Mou Hitotsu no Sekai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Skyway - Nov 16, 2009

61 by commonxreaction »»
Jun 27, 2022 10:33 PM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Mouhitotsu no Sekai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Skyway - Sep 15, 2009

77 by commonxreaction »»
Jun 27, 2022 8:03 AM

» Mahou Sensei Negima! Mou Hitotsu no Sekai Episode 3 Discussion

bakakubi - May 21, 2010

40 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
Dec 5, 2019 3:16 AM

» Mahou Sensei Negima! Mou Hitotsu no Sekai Ariadne Arc

Nuzuky - Nov 1, 2010

0 by Nuzuky »»
Nov 1, 2010 1:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.