Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 13, 2018 8:38 AM

Feb 2017
Gotta give it to the translators for coming out with the line "Idiotically Optimistic Pure Germiculture Who Don't Think About Meeting Their Death." I wonder how tough that was to translate.
Dec 1, 2019 12:24 AM

Oct 2012
Julian is reclaiming back on what the Republican can do when Yang Wenli is alive
Looks like a good thing.. for now
Before the bad guys strike

Seems like this is a bad premonition for Reinhard and the Empire
"Signature removed"
Jan 6, 2020 1:47 PM

Nov 2016
Well done Julian, also props to Merkatz.

Meanwhile, our dear Kaiser is sick, again.....

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 2, 2021 11:05 PM
Jun 2017
I'm dissatisfied with this episode. There is no logical way for the Alliance to have won. First of all, the Imperial Admiral's should have learned by heart the risk of being in range of the Thor Hammer. Speaking about the Thor Hammer, this is the first time it was fired so many times. Back in its first uses, it was implied it needed a bit of a time to cool down. Did the IRG upgrade it with no available resources?

Also, I find it very convenient for Julian to have won this battle without any previous formal training. It wasn't shown that he attended any military academy after he enlisted, and his role in Iserlohn was pretty much to be of logistics. Yes, he had the best master anyone could have, though to have won in such a manner with almost no losses... Anyway, I must concede I liked very much his face of disgust after using the Thor Hammer.

I'm convinced that Reinhard must be suffering from a rare disease. His sister's paleness cannot be a coincidence. Is this the fall of the House of (Musel) Lohengramm?

There are only 8 episodes left, and I'm worried about the ending of the series. Being it such a long series, they should already be giving us some sense of ending. Indeed Reinhard could die in the last episodes in battle against Iserlohn or due to his illness, but I'm also afraid some matter will be left unresolved or rushed. De Villier, Lang, Rubinsky, Oberstein, the riots, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Reinhard's heir... I think it's too late to launch an expedition and expect the rest of things to be swiftly resolved.

But even so, the preview... I'm really afraid for Oberstein's fate. Will I finally have to raise his death flag?
PaulotronatorJan 2, 2021 11:12 PM
Jan 3, 2021 1:08 PM
Nov 2020
Not sure what the entire point was of this skirmish. Fighting Islerlohn's fortress, even with two fleets surrounding the entry and exit was always going to lead to a loss.

Quality of people below admiral is indeed lacking, and with the senior pillars of the Lohengraam dynasty being killed off, one by one, its showing the limitations of autocrasy.

And this leads onto the finer point; there we have it... the chink in the Lohengraam dynasty. Reinhard is only one man, and sadly with his ill health, it looks as if he simply won't have the time in his life to impliment everything he has to offer.

An autocrasy is only as powerful as its best ruler, and his ill health is an achilles heel to any real defined leadership. Its going to be very sad to see some a magnificent leader have his dynasty so short lived.

Similarly extended to his senior ranks, sadly as they're dropping like flies, the younger generation don't seem fit at fill their ranks.
Apr 11, 2021 7:19 PM

May 2016
How the fuck are they stupid enough to move into the range of the Thor Hammer?!

If you want to defeat an army which has the Iserlohn Fortress, maybe use more than 2 fleets?
Jun 15, 2021 10:50 AM

Nov 2018
It doesn't make LOTGH much worse , but just emperor dying of illness soon after Julian's first success may be a bit TOO stupidly convenient. I hope it won't just be a Death Note level plot device , but something meaningful.
I hate everyone equally
Sep 4, 2021 9:47 PM

Dec 2018
this show gets worse and worse any time julian and co are on screen
i seriously hate them more than anything, they're so far up their own asses with the thickest plot armor of all time
Mar 15, 2022 11:51 AM

Jan 2021
how much did i get spoiled from this fucking thread WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Mar 28, 2022 2:44 AM

Jul 2016
123fendas said:
How the fuck are they stupid enough to move into the range of the Thor Hammer?!

If you want to defeat an army which has the Iserlohn Fortress, maybe use more than 2 fleets?

They were not intially going into defeat them, they were responding to Julians advance. They even explained what the admiral was trying to do with a paralell chase down so that the hammer could not target him.
Jul 4, 2022 5:12 PM

Dec 2007
i think julian doing stupid things. he may won "tactically" be their fleet is getting smaller by each battle. and the empire fleet is much larger.
cannot think of the isserlohn to be excited about winning little battle rather than big battle.

aside of that, wagenseil returned the old "stupid commander" thingy.

from some reason i do not see reinhard's sickness as death flag. i have more feeling they will find soon enough the cause of these fever rather than kill him.
and also, the narrator haven't spoilered any bold death flag lol.
Aug 4, 2022 7:51 PM
Jun 2022
Great episode. Julian wins his first battle as admiral, with fantastic performances from Poplan’s spartanians and Merkatz’s attackers. I’m buying this whole situation between Isenhorn and the Empire, unlike Reuental’s nonsensical rebellion. 4/5 but close to 5/5.

Only 8 episodes left. I’ll miss this show.
Nov 12, 2022 10:29 AM
Cool Guy

Jul 2022
User-Name said:
i think julian doing stupid things. he may won "tactically" be their fleet is getting smaller by each battle. and the empire fleet is much larger.
cannot think of the isserlohn to be excited about winning little battle rather than big battle.

aside of that, wagenseil returned the old "stupid commander" thingy.

from some reason i do not see reinhard's sickness as death flag. i have more feeling they will find soon enough the cause of these fever rather than kill him.
and also, the narrator haven't spoilered any bold death flag lol.

Don't forget that due to immense plot armor given to the democrats the losses in their fleet are magically forgotten or made insignificant.
Dec 25, 2022 2:55 PM

May 2018
I feel that Reinhard's fevers are either trying to bring about some meaning... or that one of his servants is straight up poisoning him.
Feb 22, 2023 8:43 AM

Aug 2018
How many more times will they keep falling for the same Thor hammer lure mistake...

I can't believe Julian, Dusty and Merkatz manage to outplay 2 fleets of Empire in such embarrasing manner, Poplan did great job too.

Something tells me big attack is gonna happen soon on the Iserloth and its either gonna be Reinhard or any other extremely skilled admiral in charge of it
Oct 13, 2023 3:04 PM

Feb 2012
2023 Rewatch

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 1, 2008

73 by leyaf »»
Apr 13, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 27, 2008

89 by MewkiWay »»
Apr 12, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

109 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 12, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

603 by bruh98hy89 »»
Apr 8, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

64 by bruh98hy89 »»
Apr 8, 8:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.