Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 18, 2011 3:59 AM

Mar 2010
Creon said:
Phantom and Merushi

Do you guys think that we could have a MARRY A SHOUJO CHARACTER certificates for MAY? It's like a 'claim' but instead of using 'claim' we'll use 'MARRIED TO'. They'll request for a marriage certificate but in a card size. Then when a character was asked to be married to someone then that character cannot be married to another member. What do you think?

Actually Kaz-oniichan's profile gave me the idea. lol.

Another thing is that...

Can we have a QUOTE OF THE WEEK and CHARACTER OF THE WEEK from our featured Anime of the month? But we don't have to put up a thread for that. Admins will decide about that. But we'll make it in rotation. Like for the first week, Klac will decide the character and Merushi will decide of the quote of the week. Then the following week, another pair will decide and so and so forth.

Please advise. Thank you!

Hi! I just want to say I agree with Merushi in this. I don't mind doing anything ^^ so should we start on the month of May?
Can see that you have been working you brains out to help this club right Creon?
UserBars
Apr 18, 2011 4:02 AM

Jun 2010
Winged_Phantom said:

Hi! I just want to say I agree with Merushi in this. I don't mind doing anything ^^ so should we start on the month of May?
Can see that you have been working you brains out to help this club right Creon?

Thank you Hanako-chan! *happy*

And yes, we could start this on May. XD

The least I could do for the club. I'm always not around so, all I could do is to create new ideas. (^__^)
Apr 18, 2011 4:57 AM

May 2010
do we have "anime of the month" relating to sports anime???just wondering if we do have but i never knew~~
[/url]
Apr 18, 2011 5:01 AM

Sep 2010
Creon said:
Winged_Phantom said:
And yes, we could start this on May. XD
The least I could do for the club. I'm always not around so, all I could do is to create new ideas. (^__^)

New ideas are always welcome ^^

So we'll be starting the weekly characters and quotes in May. Creon or K, be sure to announce the winner of the anime of the month on time, so we can assign admins and make our preparations for the layout and le cards.

Kirakila said:
do we have "anime of the month" relating to sports anime???just wondering if we do have but i never knew~~

No we don't have one, but it could be an idea for future 'anime of the month'

Oh, and gizmo, don't forget to get your poll up

We can't change the world with Anime...

…but we'll try

Vote for your favorite K-ON songs here
Apr 20, 2011 9:55 AM

Sep 2010
I've made a LE Card for when we reach 200 members.
Creon, could you give some more details about the LE Cards? Like for how long people can request one?

…but we'll try

Apr 23, 2011 12:22 AM
Nov 2009
So what is the plan for may?
Apr 23, 2011 4:06 AM
Jun 2008
gizmo99 said:

well i'll be doing the best english va tournament voting.

give line-up is almost ready need set format matches, voting rules, & timing.

sorta like ANIME NEXUS version of the playoffs by doing this tournament.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Apr 23, 2011 5:43 AM

Sep 2010
gizmo99 said:

Well I guess the usual stuff. Make a new layout with the anime of May, 3 new character contests for Shoujo anime, discuss the anime of the month thread, new LE cards. And probably add some of Creons ideas, like the character and quote of the week and 'Marry a shoujo character'.

So Creon when you're here, please give some instructions :)

…but we'll try

Apr 23, 2011 10:32 PM

Jun 2010
Minna!!! (^__^)

We have to make things running for May. Here are the tasks so, please take your pick. (^__^)

• Anime of the Month for May *** (We'll the having Sports-themed Anime) Since this is Kirakila's idea. She could do this. But if she's busy, we could ask another admin.
  • New Layout *** Merushi or Hanako-chan. Ouran High School Host Club leads by 10 votes more or less.
  • LE Cards for 200 members *** Can we close this after 20 or 30 requests?
  • LE Cards for May *** Should I even ask who will make this? XD
  • Marry a Shoujo Character *** This is from TheNotoriousKAZ' profile. Just like requesting for a 'CLAIM' but instead we'll use 'MARRIED TO'. The twist is that the characters should be form the featured Anime of the Month and this will be a First request, First served. You cannot request to be married to that character once it has been married. XD
  • Will promote a member to officer's position. *** After reading the previous comments I think I speak for everyone when I say he makes an ideal member of our family so, I'm promoting TheNotoriousKAZ.
  • Birthday thread *** So we can make Anime Nexus' birthday cards. And properly greet them.
  • Character of the week *** Anyone who's familiar with Ouran High School Host Club will post a character of the Week from the said Anime and will tell something about that character.
  • Quote of the Week *** Anyones who's familiar with Ouran High School Host Club will post a quotation -this can be ffrom a character of the anime, and will be in the Club's layout.

***For the last two tasks, we'll make it a rotation. Now, if you happen to know a lot about the featured Anime of the Month, you can just post 4 Character's information here and 4 quotations so that Merushi or Phantom can make adjustments beforehand.

Let's do our best! (^__^)v
  • CreonApr 24, 2011 3:48 AM
    Apr 24, 2011 3:32 AM
    Jun 2008
    i see these are things to do on may.

give i do plan to do the best english va tournament matches http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=287046 all i need to set the matches.

give seeing may line-up maybe re-scked tournanment to another month?
    LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
    MR.GS
    THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
    you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
    Apr 24, 2011 3:43 AM

Jun 2010
    ENTER_KLACMAN said:
    i see these are things to do on may.

give i do plan to do the best english va tournament matches http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=287046 all i need to set the matches.

give seeing may line-up maybe re-scked tournanment to another month?

Right! You can do that too! XD

I'll just add it up. *wink*
    Apr 24, 2011 3:44 AM

Jun 2010
    Minna!!! (^__^)

We have to make things running for May. Here are the tasks so, please take your pick. (^__^)

• Best English VA tournament *** By Klac

• Anime of the Month for May June *** (We'll the having Sports-themed Anime) Since this is Kirakila's idea. She could do this. But if she's busy, we could ask another admin.

• New Layout *** Merushi or Hanako-chan. Ouran High School Host Club leads by 10 votes more or less.

• LE Cards for 200 members *** Can we close this after 20 or 30 requests?

• LE Cards for May *** Should I even ask who will make this? XD

• Marry a Shoujo Character *** This is from TheNotoriousKAZ' profile. Just like requesting for a 'CLAIM' but instead we'll use 'MARRIED TO'. The twist is that the characters should be form the featured Anime of the Month and this will be a First request, First served. You cannot request to be married to that character once it has been married. XD

• Will promote a member to officer's position. *** After reading the previous comments I think I speak for everyone when I say he makes an ideal member of our family so, I'm promoting TheNotoriousKAZ.

• Birthday thread *** So we can make Anime Nexus' birthday cards. And properly greet them.

• Character of the week *** Anyone who's familiar with Ouran High School Host Club will post a character of the Week from the said Anime and will tell something about that character.

• Quote of the Week *** Anyones who's familiar with Ouran High School Host Club will post a quotation -this can be ffrom a character of the anime, and will be in the Club's layout.

***For the last two tasks, we'll make it a rotation. Now, if you happen to know a lot about the featured Anime of the Month, you can just post 4 Character's information here and 4 quotations so that Merushi or Phantom can make adjustments beforehand.

• CreonApr 25, 2011 1:20 AM
    Apr 24, 2011 4:20 AM
    Jun 2008
    ok then so now i've get matches ready for the best english va tournament this may really looking forward to it.
    LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
    MR.GS
    THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
    Apr 24, 2011 4:32 AM

Jun 2010
    ENTER_KLACMAN said:
    ok then so now i've get matches ready for the best english va tournament this may really looking forward to it.

Thanks Klac! (^__^)
    Apr 24, 2011 5:47 AM

Sep 2010
    LE Cards for 200 members *** So the LE cards will stop after a number of request instead of a date?

Marry a Shoujo Character *** So people can only marry a character from Ouran HSHC? I don't know if it has a lot of characters, but isn't that shortening the range of possibilities? If you say marry a shoujo character, but you can only marry one from Ouran. Or you could say 'Marry a character from Ouran...' I don't know, we'll see what other admins think.

Character/Quote of the Week *** I think it's good. We'll just ask in here which admin/officer has seen the show, and then we can make up a rotation system. I haven't seen it, so you can count me out already.

…but we'll try

Apr 24, 2011 5:54 AM

Jun 2010
    Merushi said:
    LE Cards for 200 members *** So the LE cards will stop after a number of request instead of a date?

Marry a Shoujo Character *** So people can only marry a character from Ouran HSHC? I don't know if it has a lot of characters, but isn't that shortening the range of possibilities? If you say marry a shoujo character, but you can only marry one from Ouran. Or you could say 'Marry a character from Ouran...' I don't know, we'll see what other admins think.

Character/Quote of the Week *** I think it's good. We'll just ask in here which admin/officer has seen the show, and then we can make up a rotation system. I haven't seen it, so you can count me out already.

Actually, I am worried that the requests will pile up and you and hanakowill be very busy. That goes for the Marry a Shoujo Character. But if you guys are up for it. I'll leave you guys to decide. (^__^) You're the expert anyways.

As for the quote of the Week, if no one's up to it, I will just get the informations from the MAL database. XD
    Apr 24, 2011 5:59 AM

Sep 2010
    Creon said:
    Actually, I am worried that the requests will pile up and you and hanakowill be very busy. That goes for the Marry a Shoujo Character. But if you guys are up for it. I'll leave you guys to decide. (^__^) You're the expert anyways.

As for the quote of the Week, if no one's up to it, I will just get the informations from the MAL database. XD

Yeah, you might be right, it'll be a more time consuming job then member cards. I'll discuss it with Phantom

…but we'll try

Apr 24, 2011 6:10 AM

Jun 2010
    Merushi said:
    Creon said:

Yeah, you might be right, it'll be a more time consuming job then member cards. I'll discuss it with Phantom

Thank you for understanding. Please advise.
    Apr 24, 2011 9:41 AM

Mar 2010
    Creon said:

• I'll work on this right away!

Creon said:
    Quote of the Week *** Anyones who's familiar with Ouran High School Host Club will post a quotation -this can be ffrom a character of the anime, and will be in the Club's layout.

I'll be happy to do this. Sorry these are the only things I can do for this month DX
    UserBars
    Apr 24, 2011 9:54 AM

Jun 2010
    Winged_Phantom said:
    Creon said:

• I'll work on this right away!

Thank you!

Winged_Phantom said:
    Creon said:
    Quote of the Week *** Anyones who's familiar with Ouran High School Host Club will post a quotation -this can be ffrom a character of the anime, and will be in the Club's layout.

I'll be happy to do this. Sorry these are the only things I can do for this month DX

Don't worry, our 'talented' Merushi will do his best. (^__^)

And I'll just close the polls next week, my head and fingers hurt now so, I'll be back next week. Take care guys! Behave while I'm gone.
    CreonApr 24, 2011 12:39 PM
    Apr 24, 2011 12:48 PM

Jun 2010
    IMPORTANT

Guys, just a heads up. I'll be busy with the TOYCON 2011 this May so, if you find my situation an AWOL, please feel free to remove me from the Admin position. I'm really sorry. To be a part of TOYCON2011 is my dream so, I am putting my best foot forward for it. I hope you guys, would understand. Again, I'm sorry. Talk to you soon! *bow*
    Apr 24, 2011 2:40 PM

Sep 2010
    Winged_Phantom said:
    Creon said:

Hey, don't worry, that's plenty of help you give us. I also remember you doing the picture for the mass messaging and helping with the messaging itself too. So it's not like you're doing nothing in the club ^^

Creon said:
    Don't worry, our 'talented' Merushi will do his best. (^__^)

And what's with this 'talented' Merushi all of a sudden. I really don't deserve that much credit you know. Just trying to help out a bit ^^

Creon said:
    IMPORTANT

Guys, just a heads up. I'll be busy with the TOYCON 2011 this May so, if you find my situation an AWOL, please feel free to remove me from the Admin position. I'm really sorry. To be a part of TOYCON2011 is my dream so, I am putting my best foot forward for it. I hope you guys, would understand. Again, I'm sorry. Talk to you soon! *bow*

Hey, nobody's even thinking of removing you from the admin position. We all understand that you sometimes have other priorities. Besides, Nexus wouldn't be the same without you, now would it.

…but we'll try

Apr 24, 2011 3:59 PM
    Nov 2009
    About the qoute of the week. I know the anime pretty well so I can do it. Starting in may i'm guessing.
    Apr 24, 2011 5:42 PM
    Nov 2010
    I'm have never seen/read Ouran High School Host Club so I can't really help out with anything lol.
    Apr 24, 2011 6:35 PM
    Jul 2010
    BinaryStar said:
    I'm have never seen/read Ouran High School Host Club so I can't really help out with anything lol.

same here.
    Apr 24, 2011 7:16 PM
    Nov 2009
    You should check it out it's really good.
    Apr 24, 2011 7:22 PM
    Jul 2010
    gizmo99 said:

Are you even an admin?
    Apr 24, 2011 7:41 PM

Sep 2010
    gizmo99 said:

I guess I will sometime, definitely after all those other members seem to like it too.

K39 said:
    Are you even an admin?

We're not gonna start that again are we

…but we'll try

Apr 24, 2011 9:18 PM

Jun 2010
    Can we all just focus for the May to-do's? Thank you.

I'll post an update.

Thank you Merushi/.
    Apr 24, 2011 9:24 PM

Jun 2010
    Minna!!! (^__^)

• Best English VA tournament *** Klac

• Anime of the Month for May June *** Kirakila?

• New Layout *** Hanako-chan

• LE Cards for 200 members *** Merushi

• LE Cards for May *** Merushi

• Marry a Shoujo Character ***

• Birthday thread *** Creon

• Character of the week *** Gizmo99

• Quote of the Week *** Gizmo99

If you'd like to add more threads to open for May, just please advise by posting it here.

Of course, we are targeting to have more or less 300 members by the end of May. So please, don't forget to invite more people in!

• CreonApr 25, 2011 1:24 AM
    Apr 24, 2011 10:49 PM
    Nov 2009
    Merushi said:
    gizmo99 said:

I guess I will sometime, definitely after all those other members seem to like it too.

K39 said:
    Are you even an admin?

K39 has done this befor?
    Apr 24, 2011 10:54 PM

Jun 2010
    gizmo99 said:
    Merushi said:
    gizmo99 said:

K39 said:
    Are you even an admin?

K39 has done this befor?

Can we please just drop this?
    Apr 25, 2011 1:05 AM
    Nov 2009
    Sorry about that I was just curiose. Anyway what is the theme for May.
    Apr 25, 2011 1:07 AM
    Nov 2010
    gizmo99 said:

Ouran High School Host Club or shoujo-ai I think it was.
    Apr 25, 2011 1:17 AM

Jun 2010
    gizmo99 said:

Shoujo is the theme for May. XD
    Apr 25, 2011 6:22 PM
    Jul 2010
    Creon said:
    gizmo99 said:

Please no im so sick of Shoujo
    Apr 26, 2011 12:01 AM
    Nov 2009
    I ment for nominations.
    Apr 26, 2011 5:49 AM

Sep 2010
    gizmo99 said:
    I ment for nominations.

Sport themed I think it is

…but we'll try

Apr 29, 2011 6:59 AM

Jun 2010
    K39 said:
    Creon said:
    gizmo99 said:

Please no im so sick of Shoujo

We're just starting. The nominations for May was Shoujo.

gizmo99 said:
    I ment for nominations.

We'll have Sports-themed anime for June. I'll repost the tasks.
    Apr 29, 2011 7:06 AM

Jun 2010
    Minna!!! (^__^)

• Best English VA tournament *** Klac

• Anime of the Month for May June *** Creon

• New Layout *** Hanako-chan

• LE Cards for 200 members *** Merushi

• LE Cards for May *** Merushi

• Marry a Shoujo Character ***

• Birthday thread *** Creon

• Character of the week *** Gizmo99

• Quote of the Week *** Gizmo99

If you'd like to add more threads to open for May, just please advise by posting it here.

Of course, we are targeting to have more or less 300 members by the end of May. So please, don't forget to invite more people in!

Let's do our best! (^__^)

Btw, Merushi have you and Hanako decided on what to do with Marry a Shoujo Character? Should we limit it to featured character of the month or what?

Thoughts on this To-Do's guys. Please advise. Thank you!
  • Apr 29, 2011 7:18 AM

May 2010
    C do u think the ideas from last time can be used???
    [/url]
    Apr 29, 2011 7:24 AM

Jun 2010
    Kirakila said:
    C do u think the ideas from last time can be used???

Would you mind to list it here?
    Apr 29, 2011 7:28 AM

May 2010
    now where did i post it last time?????????
    the ones that i think r rather lame but u said no~~
    hang on~~
    [/url]
    Apr 29, 2011 7:29 AM

May 2010
    a-ha!!!!
    [/url]
    Apr 29, 2011 7:32 AM

Jun 2010
    Kirakila said:
    now where did i post it last time?????????
    the ones that i think r rather lame but u said no~~
    hang on~~

I think everyone's okay with SPORTS-themed anime for June. Thanks for that idea! XD
    Apr 29, 2011 7:37 AM

May 2010
    well,it wasn't exactly an idea~more like i was just asking????
    can't count that as an idea~~right??can it?????(";)
    [/url]
    Apr 29, 2011 7:46 AM

Jun 2010
    Kirakila said:
    well,it wasn't exactly an idea~more like i was just asking????
    can't count that as an idea~~right??can it?????(";)

You wouldn't ask it, if you haven't thought of it right? XD
    Apr 29, 2011 7:52 AM
    Jun 2008
    hello so theme for june anime have to got sports in it.

give another why june have sports due to like nba finals, baseball season, etc.

hmm wonder how many sports anime we know?
    LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
    MR.GS
    THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
    Apr 29, 2011 8:00 AM

Jun 2010
    ENTER_KLACMAN said:
    hello so theme for june anime have to got sports in it.

give another why june have sports due to like nba finals, baseball season, etc.

hmm wonder how many sports anime we know?

I'll close the Anime of the Month poll for May then open the nominations for June. :)
    Apr 29, 2011 8:17 AM

Sep 2010
    Creon said:
    Btw, Merushi have you and Hanako decided on what to do with Marry a Shoujo Character? Should we limit it to featured character of the month or what?

I'll ask her.

I see gizmo has closed his poll. I guess we should close the rest of the polls as well?

We should also make new character contests. Same 3 as we had this month, but this time for Shoujo characters. I'll do one (or more if no others are interested in the job). Maybe giveKirakila and KAZ one too, so they have something to do as well. If that's okay with them of course.

…but we'll try

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
    Pages (12) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » English Dub Tournament Year 5 Final Round Main Event

GO_KLAC-IGER - Jun 29, 2015

1 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
    Mar 5, 2020 5:02 AM

Sticky: » English Dub Tournament Year 5

GO_KLAC-IGER - Mar 14, 2015

8 by GO_KLAC-IGER »»
    Jun 29, 2015 6:18 PM

Poll: » English Dub Tournament Year 5 Round 3 Match 2

GO_KLAC-IGER - Jun 11, 2015

1 by GO_KLAC-IGER »»
    Jun 26, 2015 4:07 AM

Poll: » English Dub Tournament Year 5 Round 3 Match 1

GO_KLAC-IGER - Jun 11, 2015

1 by GO_KLAC-IGER »»
    Jun 26, 2015 4:06 AM

Poll: » English Dub Tournament Year 5 Round 2 Match 5

GO_KLAC-IGER - May 18, 2015

1 by GO_KLAC-IGER »»
    Jun 9, 2015 5:10 AM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.