Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 22, 2011 8:19 AM

Jun 2010
Welcome to Ask your Admin/Officer Page!!!

As the title says, this is were you ask your admin/officer anything that you wanted to know about them.

The following Admins/Officers agreed to the rules provided below:
Klac
Creon
Fredi effective February 11, 2011
K39
OriginGenesis
Gizmo99
RyokoAyekaLover
Winged_Phantom
Merushi
BinaryStar
Kirakila
TheNotoriousKAZ

Here are the rules to this page:

1. The Admin/Officer reserve the right not to answer questions and/or inquiry that he or she may take foul, disrespectful and/or improper. This includes but not limited to, personal information (location, cellphone number, race, nationality etc.)
  2. Strictly no use of foul language. Should you hate your Admin/Officer, and cannot contain your most haughtful angst, we suggest you use spoiler tags and/or symbols such as *,^,&.%, etc.
  3. You can ask your Admin/Officer anything.
  4. You can direct your question from a certain Admin/Officer or can be a general question to all of them.
  5. There are no limit to the number of questions that can be asked.
  6. Should the question had been raised and was answered already. Your question will not be answered anymore. (Btu it may still depend if the Admin/Officer would like to answer the question again.)
  7. Keep in mind that an inactive Admin/Officer will be demoted so there will be a time that a certain Admin/Officer will no longer be an Admin/Officer.
  8. Some Admins/Officers are busy with their work or school so we encourage patience if a certain Admin/Officer cannot reply to your question.
  9. Your questions will be answered asap.

Given the rules mentioned above. Please feel free to post any questions you may have. And don't forget to include the name of the Admin you would like to ask.

Looking forward to know you more! (^__^)v
MerushiNov 24, 2011 10:54 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 22, 2011 9:52 AM
Jan 2011
Creon are you forum admin? You've created pretty much every thread. :)
Jan 22, 2011 10:03 AM

Jun 2010
Menolix said:
Creon are you forum admin? You've created pretty much every thread. :)

I dunno. (^__^) I just need to keep the club active.
Jan 22, 2011 10:20 AM
Jul 2010
C dont be modest lol. you have done a lot of great work for Anime Nexus.
Feb 2, 2011 7:06 PM

Jun 2010
Any suggestions that we could do to help other members be active? I'm having trouble disseminating the updates. And we could really use having an 'update banner'. wanna help me with this K?
Feb 2, 2011 7:14 PM
Jul 2010
Of course Ill help you Creon. I have been working on a new banner should I email it to you.
Feb 2, 2011 7:38 PM

Jun 2010
and member cards too, please (^__^) *big smile*
Feb 5, 2011 11:22 PM

Jun 2010
ANyone would like to suggest a promotion to any officer?
Feb 8, 2011 8:46 PM

Jun 2010
CONGRATULATIONS! Ryoko and Gizmo! (^__^)
Feb 8, 2011 8:51 PM

Jul 2008
thanks ^^,pleasure to be of this rank now and as i've said in the Officer thread i will try to respond in less then 24 hours(most questions i will take)
Feb 8, 2011 8:54 PM

Jun 2010
We will now have to divide the tasks in the club amongst admins. (^__^) Please inform us if your have a specific task you'd love to take over? Like, Forum Moderator, Recruitment, Club Banner and LE cards Maker, etc.
Feb 8, 2011 9:02 PM

Jul 2008
i'd go with ect. may sound obvious coming out of me but if a recommendation section was created i'd do that lol.
Feb 8, 2011 9:06 PM
Jul 2010
I will make the new banner
Feb 8, 2011 9:06 PM

Jun 2010
Okay! You'll manage the recommendation threads (^__^). Can you be an Anime consultant as well? Or someone we could ask for Anime Reviews?
Feb 8, 2011 9:07 PM

Jun 2010
K39 said:
I will make the new banner

Merushi will be under your supervision. (^__^)
Feb 8, 2011 9:11 PM

Jul 2008
yay,but i may need slight help in a couple of groupings..especially shounen-ai/yaoi but historical,josei and samurai isn't so hot with me either and movies..i suck at movies lol..rest i can do no problem(so something like a partner or even like a intern that could do those would be great lol). reviews aren't my style..especially since i'm in it for overall enjoyment so rating stuff and such isn't my cup of tea.
Feb 8, 2011 9:13 PM

Jun 2010
RyokoAyekaLover said:
yay,but i may need slight help in a couple of groupings..especially shounen-ai/yaoi but historical,josei and samurai isn't so hot with me either and movies..i suck at movies lol..rest i can do no problem(so something like a partner or even like a intern that could do those would be great lol). reviews aren't my style..especially since i'm in it for overall enjoyment so rating stuff and such isn't my cup of tea.

I think Gizmo and OriginGenesis will be helpful with that (^__^).
Feb 8, 2011 9:19 PM

Jul 2008
well thats nice but wouldn't it be better for a Officer to take on the role so other admin's could be more focused on greater things?
Feb 8, 2011 9:28 PM

Jun 2010
RyokoAyekaLover said:
well thats nice but wouldn't it be better for a Officer to take on the role so other admin's could be more focused on greater things?

What do you have in mind? (^__^)
Feb 8, 2011 9:35 PM

Jul 2008
well i just think that if admins do the main work then wouldn't it be more worth while to have a officer helping me out on the topics i can't really work with(someone in Officers you know would be good in my trouble sections) then after time especially if they do good at the job maybe they could be promoted to admin eventually and become a full term partner for the section unless other ideas come in that admins would be needed for anyway. just throwing ideas around.
Feb 8, 2011 9:40 PM
Jun 2008
well i had message sent to C25 about for update the Club Info, Recruiter, Forum Moderator, etc.

that i thought of those to do on Club Info, Recruiter, Forum Moderator, etc based on their experience & expertize on it.

give i see on your profile, clubs, anime, etc i thought it could help check to see who can handle based on your experience, expertize, history, etc on them.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Feb 8, 2011 9:43 PM

Jun 2010
RyokoAyekaLover said:
well i just think that if admins do the main work then wouldn't it be more worth while to have a officer helping me out on the topics i can't really work with(someone in Officers you know would be good in my trouble sections) then after time especially if they do good at the job maybe they could be promoted to admin eventually and become a full term partner for the section unless other ideas come in that admins would be needed for anyway. just throwing ideas around.

We were planning to have the tasks divided amongst admins and have the admins pick their officers that could help them. At the moment, we haven't reached Fredi so, K and I would have you and Gizmo to add as an aide. What do you have in mind for our "main work"? (^__^)
Feb 8, 2011 9:52 PM

Jul 2008
no,no,no..think you misunderstood something somewhere lol. the first part i had no idea about till now so can take that into consideration but by main work i mean like the stuff you said before..like layout creators,recruiters among the other things you listed and maybe more one day since like i doubt you would be wanting a Officer to have full like creative control on something one would think anyway
Feb 8, 2011 9:58 PM

Jun 2010
ENTER_KLACMAN said:
well i had message sent to C25 about for update the Club Info, Recruiter, Forum Moderator, etc.

that i thought of those to do on Club Info, Recruiter, Forum Moderator, etc based on their experience & expertize on it.

give i see on your profile, clubs, anime, etc i thought it could help check to see who can handle based on your experience, expertize, history, etc on them.

That's leaves you then. (^__^) I'll just wait for what you hvae made so far. Then we'll take it from there. I think K retired for the night. We'll resume this when you've divided the task. (^__^)

RyokoAyekaLover said:
no,no,no..think you misunderstood something somewhere lol. the first part i had no idea about till now so can take that into consideration but by main work i mean like the stuff you said before..like layout creators,recruiters among the other things you listed and maybe more one day since like i doubt you would be wanting a Officer to have full like creative control on something one would think anyway

I thought you were about to add more task. (^__^) We'll just let Klac do the dividing and we'll start from there. Night!
Feb 8, 2011 10:03 PM

Jul 2008
hey, technically i'm new to this part here so i'm not gonna add tons of stuff,only even said the rec thing since its something that does help people and frankly what i'm probably more known for..well to the people who know me anyway..most the stuff you outright said i can't do,can't be great or the job is just horrible lol(i hate recruiting people ><..that task is a pain ><)
Feb 8, 2011 10:12 PM

Jun 2010
RyokoAyekaLover said:
(i hate recruiting people ><..that task is a pain ><)

Noted. (^__^)
Feb 8, 2011 10:15 PM

Jul 2008
good,its the only job anyone can do i loath...have spent many a hour doing it and its boring as anything...best thing out of it is maybe bumping into a profile of someone you wanna talk with lol
Feb 8, 2011 10:21 PM

Jun 2010
RyokoAyekaLover said:
good,its the only job anyone can do i loath...have spent many a hour doing it and its boring as anything...best thing out of it is maybe bumping into a profile of someone you wanna talk with lol

We wouldn't want to force people do a task they loathe, do we? (^__^) Don't worry no recruitments for you.
Feb 9, 2011 3:10 AM
Jun 2008
C25 said:
ENTER_KLACMAN said:

That's leaves you then. (^__^) I'll just wait for what you hvae made so far. Then we'll take it from there. I think K retired for the night. We'll resume this when you've divided the task. (^__^)

RyokoAyekaLover said:

I thought you were about to add more task. (^__^) We'll just let Klac do the dividing and we'll start from there. Night!

well i'm on refer have on having it based on expereince & expertize to handle the some of the admins works.

besides learn from your experience from your other clubs history & works you did to help out in ANIME NEXUS.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Feb 9, 2011 11:33 AM
Jul 2010
C25 said:
RyokoAyekaLover said:

What do you have in mind? (^__^)

I agree, that sounds good because us Admins need to be concentrated on the more important things such as, Anime of the month including many other duties.
Feb 9, 2011 5:50 PM

Jul 2008
exactly,for just one person to help me out on very few genre's it shouldn't be someone that has big power to contribute elsewhere but enough so that they actually help out
Feb 14, 2011 5:58 AM

Mar 2010
Hey all!
I argee. Admin should do more jobs then Officer's since they're in a higher position. I think a job of an Officer is mainly on the outside of the club (I think) like:
-Mass Message,
-Recruting Members
-and Delivering Member Cards (Some of the club do this but I prefer to deliver the cards myself)

Adimin's job will mostly be on club activities etc. It's their job to help a creator to keep the club active ^^

On the other hand, I think it's a good idea to create a forum for Admins and Officers to pick their Job (Since this discussion don't belong here...) What do you guys think?
UserBars
Feb 14, 2011 12:50 PM
Jul 2010
Winged_Phantom said:
Hey all!
I argee. Admin should do more jobs then Officer's since they're in a higher position. I think a job of an Officer is mainly on the outside of the club (I think) like:
-Mass Message,
-Recruting Members
-and Delivering Member Cards (Some of the club do this but I prefer to deliver the cards myself)

Adimin's job will mostly be on club activities etc. It's their job to help a creator to keep the club active ^^

On the other hand, I think it's a good idea to create a forum for Admins and Officers to pick their Job (Since this discussion don't belong here...) What do you guys think?

I AGREE PHANTOM. You, Klac, and I should have a meeting and decide who should take on all of the jobs for the club. I think our club would be way more organized and everyone would know their exact club duties. Does that sound good?
Feb 14, 2011 1:07 PM
Jul 2010
Winged_Phantom said:
Hey all!
-Mass Message,
-Recruting Members

I agree with you Phatom. You, Klac, and I should have a meeting to delegate jobs to all the officers and admins. I think that would make our club much more organized, and run much smoother...what do you think?
Feb 14, 2011 6:57 PM

Jul 2008
except doing it that way means leaving me and Gizmo out of the loop and have like no say even though we are both the same rank...all in all would be unfair since then i don't really see why we should bother being admins if we get like no say...
Feb 14, 2011 8:05 PM

Jun 2010
We pretty much have completed the March activties so we just have to think about what to do with April.

Here are some of the suggestions, we need to have the following:

• Someone to post those member cards and make them (Phantom sounds up for the task though)
  • Mass messanging (i find this difficult since we now have 105 members). This admin has to inform all members about the updates of the club.
  • Recruiting members (well, we can all do this)
  • Anime of the Month for April. Actually, Gizmo and I wanted to have a theme for April -that's Comedy or Slice of Life. Since we have this "Anime of the" thread to update every month.
  • Best English Dub. Klac and K wanted to make this happen for April so, we needed the informations necessary, such as the Dubbing COmpany and/or dubbers.
  • Forum Moderator. Anyone that can manage the forums and delete troll messages. Someone who's always available when a member needs to ask something.
  • Update Club info It would be better if you can use png for links and stuff. I can provide the links. But I can't make the images.

** I have set up the threads for next month's activities so no need to think much of that. Now, what do you want to from the choices above?

For Next Month, since we have already decided that it'll be a MECHA x WARS themed month we have the following Activities set-up:

• Anime of the Month (The voting are still open btw)
  • "If youe were a gundam pilot, who will you be?" thread.
  • Mecha of the Month (The voting are still open too)
  • The most intelligent character in anime 9thanks to K and Klac)

For Share threads we have:
  • Best day of school (since all of us have had been there)
  • Of course a 'Discuss it' thread for the Anime of the Month
  • What is the first MECHA ANIME you've seen?
  • Recommendation for must-watch MECHAS for beginners.
  • Your favorite Mecha pilot?

So, what do you want to do? Btw, It's still February's fortnight so we can still make changes for March's activities. You can just post your recommendations here for all the admins to see. (^__^)
  • CreonFeb 14, 2011 8:31 PM
    Feb 15, 2011 3:44 AM

Mar 2010
    I don't mind doing Member cards ^^, Mass messanging (100+ is still quite easy. But I'll be a little slow since my computer is VERY lag) and Forum Moderator. If some one want any of the job I don't mind giving up any. Oh er could we also have Best Voice Actors? Cause well some of us( like me) watch Subs not Dub.
    Winged_PhantomFeb 15, 2011 4:18 AM
    UserBars
    Feb 15, 2011 4:45 AM

Jul 2008
    i pass..none of those jobs interest me..and then have the ones i can't even do...
    Feb 15, 2011 1:18 PM
    Jul 2010
    RyokoAyekaLover said:
    i pass..none of those jobs interest me..and then have the ones i can't even do...

Well we need all the help that we can get so we all need to work together. We have to all pitch in and make this club awesome.
    Feb 15, 2011 4:57 PM

Jun 2010
    Winged_Phantom said:
    I don't mind doing Member cards ^^, Mass messanging (100+ is still quite easy. But I'll be a little slow since my computer is VERY lag) and Forum Moderator. If some one want any of the job I don't mind giving up any. Oh er could we also have Best Voice Actors? Cause well some of us( like me) watch Subs not Dub.

You might need help in making cards and mass messaging. Anyone would like to help Phantom here? Atleast another admin and an officer? Or two officers?

I can be the Forum Moderator. (^__^)v
    Would you like a BEST ENGLISH DUB for April as well?

RyokoAyekaLover said:

How about a General Recommendation thread? (^__^)

How about for the other tasks? Anyone?
    Feb 15, 2011 7:08 PM

Jul 2008
    @K: i'd rather resign from my position then to do something i don't want to do.

@Creon: i'm fine with that but it seems for the most part whenever i'm on their is bad lag and also its never been mentioned besides between us so i dunno :/....
    Feb 15, 2011 8:59 PM

Jun 2010
    RyokoAyekaLover said:

@Creon: i'm fine with that but it seems for the most part whenever i'm on their is bad lag and also its never been mentioned besides between us so i dunno :/....

We'll just make it official then! (^__^) You're an admin anyway.
    Feb 15, 2011 9:39 PM

Jul 2008
    which in lies the problem...if that would count as my job i'd do it but if i have to do that and something else i'd rather not give me extra work(that being the problem of the seemingly lack of communication)
    Feb 15, 2011 9:48 PM
    Jun 2008
    hmm unless you refer also mention of timing & internet connection?

well that would be a factor give lately been having bit bother connection on my internet.
    LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
    MR.GS
    THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
    Feb 15, 2011 9:49 PM

Jun 2010
    RyokoAyekaLover said:
    which in lies the problem...if that would count as my job i'd do it but if i have to do that and something else i'd rather not give me extra work(that being the problem of the seemingly lack of communication)

You can do ONLY that. (^__^) Just help the members pick the right anime to watch. I believe we do have a lot of first-timers here. Will you take the task?
    Feb 15, 2011 9:50 PM

Jun 2010
    Klac, really. What did you do? Why do you have to post to all our affiliates that we needed help as if we're closing? *facepalm* They might get the wrong idea. *sigh*
    Feb 15, 2011 9:55 PM
    Jun 2008
    Creon said:
    Klac, really. What did you do? Why do you have to post to all our affiliates that we needed help as if we're closing? *facepalm* They might get the wrong idea. *sigh*

sorry it just happen during the fredi probs alert.

i sort do that in a panic really sorry on that.
    LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
    MR.GS
    THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
    Feb 15, 2011 10:06 PM

Jun 2010
    ENTER_KLACMAN said:
    Creon said:

That was a scandal. Other members pm'd me and asked about the club's status. Please don't do taht again. (^__^)v
    Feb 15, 2011 10:13 PM
    Jun 2008
    Creon said:
    ENTER_KLACMAN said:
    Creon said:

That was a scandal. Other members pm'd me and asked about the club's status. Please don't do taht again. (^__^)v

ok i get sort of a creator mistake on it.

besides i'm still learning on how to be leading & being a creator of a club.

really need to improve myself on it.
    LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
    MR.GS
    THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
    Feb 16, 2011 12:00 PM

Jul 2008
    Creon said:
    RyokoAyekaLover said:

You can do ONLY that. (^__^) Just help the members pick the right anime to watch. I believe we do have a lot of first-timers here. Will you take the task?

if thats case i'll do it and should be easy enough..so guess i can take a whack at it.
    Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
    Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » English Dub Tournament Year 5 Final Round Main Event

GO_KLAC-IGER - Jun 29, 2015

1 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
    Mar 5, 2020 5:02 AM

Sticky: » English Dub Tournament Year 5

GO_KLAC-IGER - Mar 14, 2015

8 by GO_KLAC-IGER »»
    Jun 29, 2015 6:18 PM

Poll: » English Dub Tournament Year 5 Round 3 Match 2

GO_KLAC-IGER - Jun 11, 2015

1 by GO_KLAC-IGER »»
    Jun 26, 2015 4:07 AM

Poll: » English Dub Tournament Year 5 Round 3 Match 1

GO_KLAC-IGER - Jun 11, 2015

1 by GO_KLAC-IGER »»
    Jun 26, 2015 4:06 AM

Poll: » English Dub Tournament Year 5 Round 2 Match 5

GO_KLAC-IGER - May 18, 2015

1 by GO_KLAC-IGER »»
    Jun 9, 2015 5:10 AM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.