Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2011 6:42 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Now that's what I call a man having feelings.... But I'm certainly pissed that Shima can't let go of his past and can't understand that Togawa is serious about their relationship. I feel really pissed that the sissy wussy pity girly boy that keeps thinking about himself and don't consider the others feelings ><. It's such a shame that such gay is so picky of his own relationships! seriously I can't believe that shit of person thinks that Togawa went out... okay not went out since they never went to a place besides the park for lunch and either of their homes for sex, but they only got into a relationship 'cause Togawa loved the sex... you prick.... You can't see that he really liked you! He wasted a great chance!

And well Togawa isn't stupid at all... You don't want me any more? then Let me hav a good last memory of you, Fuck you hard and leave without remorse! Heck yeh... that's how should it be! If they don't wanna then do the last thing to please yourself and leave without doubts! And now what will happen?

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2012 9:57 PM

May 2009
I found this one really short... when I got to the last page it was like 'Already?'
Loved it, though. Shima, you're dumb.

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living.

Aug 9, 2014 12:38 PM

Dec 2012
Oh, he figured it out. Not too late Shima.
Feb 8, 2015 4:54 PM

Nov 2014
Emotional chapter! :(

And then to end it they do it...guess they had to end it like how it started. :/ Shima get over to Togawa and make up and fix things :'(

But Shima's haircut looks really cute.~
Jun 6, 2017 8:27 PM

Apr 2016
That first image of Togawa sitting on the bench, alone... :'( I want Shima to be there with him!

;__________; It was so sad, when Shima said, "It's not an ending. There was nothing between us from the beginning, except the sex." But their relationship was not purely physical! DX Shima had feelings for Togawa, and Togawa developed feelings for him as time went on...

"If you have the time to date me, then you should go ahead and find a wife." <-- Shima was thinking of Togawa ;_______; the FEELS!! "I'm a man. It's obvious that I can't bear children. You're just wasting your time." Shima isn't even looking at Togawa </3

Togawa was clearly frustrated to end this relationship! It hurt, to hear him say, "So, should we do it one last time? I mean, there was nothing except the sex, right? I'm guessing that's why you came over today. That's all...I was to you, right?" <-- NO!! ;______;

Such a sad monologue on Shima's part... If Togawa blames him, he won't be forgotten at least... And this time, sex didn't seem as enjoyable as it was for them in the past... It just shows :/

Shima looks nice with that new haircut. And he went to the park!! ;_________; And the cigarette pack!! omg ;________; And all of the flashbacks... Shima just stood there crying, as he wondered, "Are you...telling me...to blame my past?" /dies/
Nov 28, 2018 10:22 AM

May 2013
Shima looks way hotter with his new-do *O* much more compatible with Togawa looks-wise now ahhaha ;P

It sucks he had an overwhelming overflow of flashbacks and rush of emotions though D: that's gotta hurt. But hopefully that'll be enough to move him forward now :3 He needed a good, strong push lol

More topics from this board

» New releases

Bulma777 - Feb 24, 2023

1 by noyita18 »»
Mar 28, 2023 10:13 PM

Poll: » Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 2 Discussion

rebwaters - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Stripes »»
Jan 3, 2023 10:10 PM

Poll: » Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Nov 28, 2010

5 by Stripes »»
Jan 3, 2023 9:48 PM

Poll: » Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 4 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 8, 2010

7 by e5812 »»
Mar 25, 2021 5:16 AM

Poll: » Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 6 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 18, 2011

8 by spacewitchowo »»
May 4, 2020 4:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.