Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 14, 2011 4:45 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Exchanging numbers huh? at least, I know now that Asuka will accidentally see Haruto's cellphone and she will discover some easy to misunderstand text or she will discover that the two of them are still in contact and he didn't tell her about it or something.

Glad to see she's not that depressed, gloomy and emotional Eba anymore or is this another facade to hide her current problems? Well, I can see that bitch Rin coming back as well and there's still that girl named Amaya.
Jan 14, 2011 6:18 AM

Jan 2010
LOL he ruined the good mood xD

Well i sense something strange like Eba is trying to get haruto back but thats just my imagination i guess .

i totally expected her to write , "Take your time , its not like i am gonna wait you all night" xD
Jan 14, 2011 6:27 AM

May 2008
i hate eba...
Jan 14, 2011 6:45 AM

Nov 2009
Haruto can really be a gloomy guy, it would of sucked for the others if he ruined everything.

I hope something bad doesn't happen with Eba, the drama of Seo Kouji can be annoying at times.
Jan 14, 2011 7:05 AM

Jul 2008
Still don't like Eba, even if she puts up this...this...face. Asuka all the way.
Jan 14, 2011 7:07 AM

Sep 2008
I still support Haruto x Eba.
I guess no pregnancy...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2011 7:20 AM

Jul 2010
HawthorneKitty said:

A little disappointed at this chapter!!!!!
Nothing interesting happened!!!!!
Well just a little.
Jan 14, 2011 8:00 AM

Nov 2010
This page FTW

When she said that with that look, she's definitely gonna try to get him back (well at least I hope so)
I hope if they're become lovers again it will end, I don't want again some bullshit like that time with that dying boyfriend of hers. Also they only exchanged phone numbers, I wonder how long will they only write to each other and not meet again.

Oh and I almost forgot, there was o RAGE in this chapter for me, so I'm kinda disappointed in it :D
CloudConnectedJan 14, 2011 9:06 AM
Jan 14, 2011 8:16 AM

Nov 2008
alright chapter
anyone else think that whole "phone change" thing was a metaphor for something else?
Jan 14, 2011 9:30 AM

Mar 2008
-Quasar said:
I know now that Asuka will accidentally see Haruto's cellphone and she will discover some easy to misunderstand text or she will discover that the two of them are still in contact and he didn't tell her about it or something.
Knowing how unnaturaly understanding Asuka is, this is unlikely to happen. I think it's more probable for Haruto to break up with Asuka. Something like him getting close to Yuzuki again and "redeveloping" feelings for her.
Jan 14, 2011 9:34 AM

Jun 2007
Eba is back
hmm
i have mixed feelings
i mean i really liked Eba when it started but well now it just feels like she is going to try to get back in and break Haruto and Asuka up and they are doing so well together.
Jan 14, 2011 9:43 AM
Jan 2010
Well, nothing interesting...
Atleast i saw Eba.
Eba X Haruto!
Jan 14, 2011 9:48 AM

Jan 2010
Every week I ask myself "Why do I keep reading this?"

I must be a masochist.
Ok™
Jan 14, 2011 10:35 AM

Oct 2009
God i hate Eba, every time i see her face i wanna kill myself... why oh why do i still read this shit.
Jan 14, 2011 11:00 AM

Oct 2008
"... but who would have thought that he would". Rotfl mao. Even though I were still hoping for a change in a pace and a main x supporting character ending. I guess things like this not in the Japan. Eba is seriously aiming for the bitch world record:

1. She barged into Haruto's life without his permission
2. She made him fall in love with her and hurt his crush - Nanami
3. She then selfishly decided she won't be with him because she decided to leave
4. She then agreed to date him on her very last minute in Hiroshima (I would be seriously mad)
5. She then betrayed and dumped him
6. In the mean time she agreed to date dying guy although it was clear like sun she still loved Haruto and just pitied Kazama
7. She hurt Haruto even more by acting like she never knew him in front of Kazama (Haruto should have really cried a single drop of tear on his chin back then, it would've taught Eba a lesson)
8. She then decided they should never meet again after Kazama's demise
9. She is now back and most probably will f*ck with Haruto's feelings again, made him love her again, and made him hurt his crush again (this time Asuka, and this time for really real)...

tl;dr: she toyed with him, he lost 2 possible girlfriends who liked him because of her, then she toyed again, betrayed and dumped him, and now she's back...
Jan 14, 2011 11:57 AM

Feb 2008
dfsafsaf said:
This page FTW

When she said that with that look, she's definitely gonna try to get him back (well at least I hope so)
I hope if they're become lovers again it will end, I don't want again some bullshit like that time with that dying boyfriend of hers. Also they only exchanged phone numbers, I wonder how long will they only write to each other and meet again.

Fixed

Also i support haruto x Eba , fell sorry for sakura

Jan 14, 2011 12:11 PM

Nov 2010
K9001 said:
dfsafsaf said:
This page FTW

I hope if they're become lovers again it will end, I don't want again some bullshit like that time with that dying boyfriend of hers. Also they only exchanged phone numbers, I wonder how long will they only write to each other and meet again.
no

Fixed

Also i support haruto X eba

Well that's also quite right :D

As for me I support Haruto x Eba/(Amaya also maybe) , because all other girls to me are just plain and boring
CloudConnectedJan 14, 2011 1:42 PM
Jan 14, 2011 2:01 PM

Apr 2009
Rudgald said:
"... but who would have thought that he would". Rotfl mao. Even though I were still hoping for a change in a pace and a main x supporting character ending. I guess things like this not in the Japan. Eba is seriously aiming for the bitch world record:

1. She barged into Haruto's life without his permission
2. She made him fall in love with her and hurt his crush - Nanami
3. She then selfishly decided she won't be with him because she decided to leave
4. She then agreed to date him on her very last minute in Hiroshima (I would be seriously mad)
5. She then betrayed and dumped him
6. In the mean time she agreed to date dying guy although it was clear like sun she still loved Haruto and just pitied Kazama
7. She hurt Haruto even more by acting like she never knew him in front of Kazama (Haruto should have really cried a single drop of tear on his chin back then, it would've taught Eba a lesson)
8. She then decided they should never meet again after Kazama's demise
9. She is now back and most probably will f*ck with Haruto's feelings again, made him love her again, and made him hurt his crush again (this time Asuka, and this time for really real)...

tl;dr: she toyed with him, he lost 2 possible girlfriends who liked him because of her, then she toyed again, betrayed and dumped him, and now she's back...

All part of Eba's master plan. To make sure Haruto never gets into a relationship with a girl, she forcibly entered in Haruto's life and moved into his house. Then, she befriended Nanami and helped Haruto get closer to her, since he was too much of a wuss to do that himself. Then, when Haruto and Nanami got closer....BAM! Like a tigress, Eba ensnared her claws into Haruto and made him fall in love with her against his will.

But that was not enough to satisfy her. If she wanted to aim for the bitch world record, she would need to go further than that. That's when she decided to move back to Tokyo, for the sole purpose of breaking poor Haruto's heart. They maintained a long distance relationship for a while...they even had the chance to meet once in Tokyo! But that was all so she could lull Haruto into a false sense of security. Then BAM! She cut all contact with him. And for what reason? So she could date a poor dying friend and convince him to get a risky operation. And then he died. She managed to make Haruto suffer and killed her friend. Killed 2 birds with 1 stone. But at last, she was finally out of the picture.

...Or so Haruto thought.
And now she's back....

No man is safe from that she-devil:
Jan 14, 2011 2:14 PM

Aug 2009
I also support Haruto and Eba. Asuka is the most boring girl in this manga. She had like zero development in her character and the way Seo just time skipped in her relationship with Haruto kinda proves to me that he doesn't really care much about Asuka since she is probably a filler girlfriend.
Jan 14, 2011 2:27 PM

Jun 2010
dancu said:
Eba is back
hmm
i have mixed feelings
i mean i really liked Eba when it started but well now it just feels like she is going to try to get back in and break Haruto and Asuka up and they are doing so well together.

Totally agree. Nice Eba is really cute... but so too is Asuka... So a bit of a confusing chapter.
Although it feels to me that the prediction that Asuka will find out about Eba and freak out is pretty spot on. I'd bet that if Haruto doesn't tell Asuka that he met eba in the next chapter, then they are doomed to break up.

That being said, I wager they will break up either way... but may get back together if Haruto is up front and maintains his trustworthy nature.
Jan 14, 2011 3:02 PM

Jan 2010
Oh fuck off... two-timing drama coming up.
For once I don't want this shitty drama, I want him to stick with Asuka.
Then again.. I found it a bit absurd he really fell in love with Asuka so suddenly, I really thought back then he was just using her as emotional support..
Never know, Haruto might just say that in the future... if he does, then utter success, take Eba back.
Jan 14, 2011 3:09 PM

Nov 2009
Resume the war between Eba and Asuka. I don't know, i pretty much read this for the drama overload, and so i can join on the bandwagon and hate Eba to release some stress.

I'm just glad that since Eba is back we are getting to the actual important stuff; she is the only threat to any relationship he has. It won't end till one of them gets hit by a car (or dies in a non-cliche way).
Jan 14, 2011 5:14 PM

Jun 2009
I can see the ending rage that's gonna occur when they'll end up together. I don't really care though, hell i'd even want them to. But i'd like to enjoy other girls here some more.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 14, 2011 5:22 PM

May 2009
Didn't expect nothing to happen, but that's what happened. But by exchanging numbers, she is back in his life again and it's only a matter of time before all hell breaks loose again. Since basically everyone that's known both Haruto and Eba now go to Haruto's school, I really can't wait to see the expressions on their faces when they find out that she's back. Should be fun.
Jan 14, 2011 7:19 PM
Dec 2010
I'm one of the few people who wants Haruto to be with Eba. ^_^'

Also, Eba looks hot. She changed for the better. XD
Jan 14, 2011 9:17 PM

Feb 2008
SilverLobo said:

You are not alone, this argue about haruto x eba x asuka is like argue about naruto x hinata x sakura,

most of ppl want naruto x hinata, but everyone know it gona be naruto x sakura

Same for Haruto and eba

Jan 14, 2011 11:52 PM

May 2010
HawthorneKitty said:

Me second but just a little !!

Jan 16, 2011 3:36 AM

Jul 2009
K9001 said:
SilverLobo said:

You are not alone, this argue about haruto x eba x asuka is like argue about naruto x hinata x sakura,

Same for Haruto and eba
Lolwut? Naruto will ended up with Sasuke
Jan 16, 2011 7:15 PM
May 2009
Laevantein said:
K9001 said:
SilverLobo said:

Same for Haruto and eba

lol that's so true

and I don't want either, asuka is boring and eba is a bitch

nanami ftfw, never get to see if it would have be fun if they dated
Jan 17, 2011 8:48 PM
Dec 2010
K9001 said:
SilverLobo said:

Same for Haruto and eba

I thought most people preferred Haruto and Asuka.... -_-

Laevantein said:
K9001 said:
SilverLobo said:

Same for Haruto and eba

Funniest thing I've read in a while. XD
Jan 19, 2011 11:07 AM

Aug 2008
i hate eba >> so annoying
why dont she just stay away

“The impossible could not have happened, therefore the impossible must be possible in spite of appearances.” 
― Agatha Christie
Jan 19, 2011 6:25 PM

Apr 2009
Kid28 said:
i hate eba >> so annoying
why dont she just stay away

Because the series would be pretty dull without her.
Demon_AckerJan 19, 2011 7:10 PM
Jan 19, 2011 9:23 PM

Feb 2009
man I get the feeling he still likes her, smh :(

yeah I expected pregnancy for some reason lols
Jan 19, 2011 11:27 PM

Jan 2011
As soon as i saw eba and haruto together again I knew in my heart that they were made for each other... at the end it got to be the both of them... I like asuka but she dosent give me the feeling that she s made for haruto like eba does
Signature has been deleted because it exceeded the size limits.
Jan 20, 2011 3:28 AM

Apr 2008
not a bad follow up =) interesting for now~

Jan 23, 2011 2:56 PM
Jan 2009
I really hope Haruto and Eba will get back together. Eba is what makes this serie so great. I was really down when she said that she didn't wanted to see him again. I also think that Haruto is fooling him self again by saying he doesnt love Eba ( anymore ). I also have a feeling that Eba never got over Haruto. I think she still loves him. ( I sincerly hope xD)

I am rooting for Haruto x Eba

Eba has quickly become one of my favourite chars
Jan 31, 2011 11:10 PM

Jun 2009
I liked Eba before Haruto went to Tokyo but
thats it.. I don't want to see them coming back together
Haruto and Eba
as friends it's okay
but if they didn't
expect another f* long dramatic chapters
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Feb 1, 2011 3:33 AM
Jan 2009
I still like Eba.
Well everyones opion differs ofcourse but for me the dramatic chapters really give this manga her colors. I concur that Eba was more loveable before she left for tokyo but nevertheless is still like her.
For some reason I really feel like they will get back together I mean they time jumped at least a whole year in his realtionship with azuka. I don´t really see why you would do that if it isn´t a `side love realtionship`.
But that´s just my opion.
Apr 26, 2011 9:00 PM
Mar 2009
...and he got her number.

Well, this is just predictable now...in a bad way...
Aug 13, 2011 4:10 PM

Jun 2011
I just reread the chapter and realized what a kick to the balls it is when Eba says: "He's a friend of my ex-boyfriend."

Eb-itch just had to bring up how she completely F***ED Haruto over and he thinks she "really saved the day there," by saying that?

There was nothing wrong with Haruto saying they went to the same high school briefly. If the other gals & guys at the mixer wanted to dive into their history, Haruto and Eba could have said that they hanged around the same circle of friends and leave it at that.

Instead Eba is unable to control her Sadistic nature (that is covered by a cute & clumsy façade personality) and has to humiliate Haruto by reminding him of the biggest trolling in his life.

She may as well just have sang this too:
'I want you to burn, Burn for me Baby... Like [an immolation] in my night. Oh Burn, Burn for me... Burn for me...'
—> Haruto, being the huge Masochist (pronounced with a triple M) that he is, would have appreciated this and interpreted it as an even bigger *Save*.

Go FTW SadoMasochists United!!! (^_^)-/\-(^_^)
Life is a mess...yet incorruptible

Jan 25, 2012 2:41 AM

Dec 2011
I apparently really didn't like this chapter. Haurto and Eba just annoyed me so much. The most of the things I hated about the chapter was Eba saying " He's a friend of my ex" I just really her now. Really, she tries really hard to get Haruto , but then breaks up with him, over someone who she DOESN'T LOVE..?

And I didn't like Haruto being fine with his ex. He should've angry. UGH.........?
Feb 7, 2012 4:28 AM

Sep 2011
I totally saw this coming... but still, this manga is so DAMM good!! :D
Feb 11, 2012 6:31 PM

Mar 2011
Nanami all the way <3
Jul 27, 2012 4:18 PM
Mar 2011
DAT COCK BLOCK
Aug 2, 2012 5:14 AM

Sep 2010
Whew, what a close one. Thank goodness they didn't go any farther or else this manga would hit rock bottom! Heh heh... ah fuck, who am I kidding? This manga's gonna hit rock bottom fast.
Oct 20, 2012 11:41 AM

Jun 2012
argh im meant to dislike eba but she seemed ok in that chp >.>
Oct 9, 2013 11:53 PM

Oct 2011
Oh come on, now that Haruto got a girlfriend he is suddenly interesting again? I really liked Haruto x Yuzuki but only until Haruto x Asuka happened. Asuka is like the perfect girlfriend for him. D:
Oct 16, 2015 10:33 AM

Mar 2013
First she tells you to not see each other anymore and now she tells you her phone number happily... ok, seems legit.

Such an enigmatic girl.
Feb 25, 2016 5:55 AM

Aug 2014
Wow, Except from the number exchange. this chapter was so anti-climatic, nothing important happened. I would've at least expected some guy from the mixer to try hitting on Eba and for Haruto to show his macho side.
Nov 16, 2016 11:05 PM

Aug 2013
No, I don't like it. And I don't like Eba's new image at all too.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.