Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2011 2:07 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This actually had a good story line and that library girl got what she wanted ;)

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 19, 2011 10:47 AM

Apr 2009
Rasco said:
This actually had a good story line and that library girl got what she wanted ;)

Library girl? I didn't see a girl or anybody among the characters go into the library or perhaps you were referring to the younger sister/eyeglasses girl to which nothing in particular happened on this episode.

Anyway red hot dicks, huh? Exorcising the ghost by boob job was funny so I appreciate the comedy more than the sexual content. XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 4, 2016 4:45 AM
Oct 2013
Typical girl from past the mc can't remember story but with random comedic h scenes. Nothing too interesting imo. Well the MC's energetic panicking is kinda fun.

The h scenes were kinda weak. Art is typical of Y.O.U.C except a bit more shading and a lot of shininess. There is not much animation wise but it does show off the nude bodies of the girls quite a bit. They put more work into animating the comedy instead.
Feb 24, 2018 1:54 PM
Jul 2018
It looks like the protagonist's dad has a patch of pubic hair on his chest. And he has that Gundam thing on his mask.
Nov 23, 2019 4:09 AM

May 2016
It was too random and unusual for my taste for the most part when it comes to the comedic parts and how most of the sex scenes start but those ladies are hot~

May 27, 2023 2:24 AM

Jun 2011
This was a bit bittersweet but joyful. The music by Masamichi Amano fits surprisingly well considering it's from the epic Urotsukidoji franchise. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonari no Onee-san Episode 2 Discussion

Rasco - Jan 14, 2011

5 by MiniMoose-kun »»
May 27, 2023 2:59 AM

» General discussion

Kisaku-sama - Dec 11, 2011

0 by Kisaku-sama »»
Dec 11, 2011 5:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.