Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2011 12:29 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It actually has a pretty decent story Line and what is up with

the ending

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 5, 2013 10:37 PM

Aug 2012
INTERESTING storyline. Male Slave and Virgin Auction. VERRRRRY INTERESTING!
Jun 3, 2013 10:06 AM
Jul 2012
Hey guys. Are you sure that Virgin Auction is a good, nice h-anime series? I want to make sure that it has no bad elements such as Rape,Tentacles,and worst of all, NTR. The two sites have different information.

According to the animetric site, it claims that it has no rape or forced sex situations. http://www.animetric.com/Review/Hentai-Reviews/Virgin-Auction.html

According to the hentaicrunch site, it claims it has drama,Yuri,and rape (which is a bad element)
http://www.hentaicrunch.com/hentai/watch/virgin-auction/
Nov 13, 2014 9:58 PM
Oct 2013
Started off with some thorough footjob there. A dominatrix and a masochist guy? Quite interesting.

So far it seems rather light-hearted for a story about auctioning off virgins... And no idea what was happening in the ending scene.

It is uncensored although art is a bit undetailed.
Jan 4, 2018 5:24 PM
Jul 2018
Shirohebi looked pretty. And hearing the protagonist think about the origin of the term, "Cowper's juice", made me wonder where the word "penis" comes from.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 1:08 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo Auction Episode 2 Discussion

Rasco - Jan 13, 2011

9 by removed-user »»
Jan 4, 2018 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.