0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 3

Jan 12, 2011 5:37 PM
Do Your Rubesty✨

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
in the series are there any episodes more epic than these badass three right here?

Mar 17, 2012 8:51 AM
a good one, the heroes fell one by one, taruru pull off a backstabbing on Tamama.the story will continue to next episode. I hope they didn't make fuyuki the hero, i mean the other sacrified their life, Momoka even tried to attack Taruru, while the only thing the pathetic Fuyuki was He pleaded to be spared

Aug 29, 2017 12:50 AM
This anime is true example to the genre of "comedy" , especially which is healthy for all age groups. It is far better than gintama in my opinion as gintama contained vulgarity in the name of comedy.

This episode showed seriousness angle of the entire anime series. So after watching it none can avoid it saying it a silly show. This is the first time in this series when i saw computer geek kururu felt low and unable to find the culprit behind virus infected in his system. Moreover i felt emotional when fuyuki misunderstands keroro, which affects keroro for the first time. Keroro for the first time accepts that he is incompetent. Wow what a change in the script. He never took the comments of giroro to heart, who always prompted him for invasion. But now when he said you are not competent to be a leader, keroro seems to get deeply hurt.

I think the group which came to invade pikopan are trying to test our keroro platoon.