Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 12, 2022 10:35 AM

Dec 2021
bnp said:
why does reuntal have to act like a 15 yo

that profile pic is disturbing

and i dont even fuck with MHA lol
Mar 12, 2022 10:37 AM

Dec 2021
StateofOhayo said:
first off i've been meaning to say this but the opening for this season has been absolute garbage
grillparzer was lying, i'm not sure if he got roped into the earth cult since he failed to uncover the findings, if so then he's not really loyal to either side and was just saying that crap to get his friend to join
julian did alright, even if i don't really like him. he has the charisma of wet cardboard. i don't like anyone but like three people in that whole team either. never have.
show's almost over and no one has even bothered to entertain the thought that a third party is causing all of this chaos. frustrating.

i feel like you only leave comments on this show when its something to hate on .... shame

get that hate out your heart
Mar 12, 2022 8:02 PM

Dec 2018
kushmonatl said:
StateofOhayo said:
first off i've been meaning to say this but the opening for this season has been absolute garbage
grillparzer was lying, i'm not sure if he got roped into the earth cult since he failed to uncover the findings, if so then he's not really loyal to either side and was just saying that crap to get his friend to join
julian did alright, even if i don't really like him. he has the charisma of wet cardboard. i don't like anyone but like three people in that whole team either. never have.
show's almost over and no one has even bothered to entertain the thought that a third party is causing all of this chaos. frustrating.

i feel like you only leave comments on this show when its something to hate on .... shame

appreciate the stalking but yeah something i've been ruminating upon recently
i like you
give me your adress so i can send some preparation h for your butthurt

but seriously it's not a bad observation just stop lurking my shit
Mar 12, 2022 8:35 PM

Dec 2021
StateofOhayo said:
kushmonatl said:

i like you

calm down douche maybe we can be friends :)

i only peeped because im currently rewatching LOGH and everyone is having a grand in the comment sections except you :P ;)
Mar 13, 2022 12:31 PM

Dec 2018
kushmonatl said:
StateofOhayo said:

i like you

i only peeped because im currently rewatching LOGH and everyone is having a grand in the comment sections except you :P ;)

okay i'll take the friends thing
i'm a crotchety bastard from time to time and well aware i need a little more positivity
LOGH is a great show that suffers here and there with lazy animation and questionable writing so it can be frustrating to watch if you end up having too high of expectations.

cheers bro
Mar 16, 2022 9:43 PM

Dec 2021
StateofOhayo said:
kushmonatl said:

okay i'll take the friends thing
i'm a crotchety bastard from time to time and well aware i need a little more positivity
LOGH is a great show that suffers here and there with lazy animation and questionable writing so it can be frustrating to watch if you end up having too high of expectations.

cheers bro

cheers , i was just poking fun lol happy anime hunting !
Jun 27, 2022 6:03 PM

Dec 2007
it was quite expected for reunthal to ask myrtmyer to join his rebellion. though i honestly cannot understand how he's wiser than myrtmyer here. he really just lost his head over this "pride". almost as the author of the story is forcing him to make it. it's true that he had rebellion intentions before, but even in my imagination seeing him rebelling i haven't seeing him going head to head vs myrtmyer.
that conversation was harsh. seems their friendship had officially ended.

i dunno if i'm glad julian haven't took that "route" to support reunthal. on the responsibility side, he's good leader. plot wise, it would be much interesting and could lead to their next stage rather than hiding in isserlohn for the next war. basically it's just making the whole isserlohn party boring and unneeded to the current plot.
it was hilarious to see poplan running away from murai though LOL.

reinhard have his own thinking about reunthal reason to fight him - the fact the he is the one causing reunthal to rebel. lol
Aug 3, 2022 7:19 AM
Jun 2022
I can’t shake off the feeling that this whole situation is too forced. Reuental is going to sacrifice thousands of lives just so he can proudly stand up to Reinhard. C’mon guys, even Lang’s out of the picture, there’s no real reason to fight. Fuck Grillpalzer

Nice seeing sharp-looking Murai back. Glad Julian made the right call and denied his proposal. He’s really growing as a leader.

Sad to see Oskar x Wolf. They shouldn’t be forced to battle each other. Let’s see how it all goes.

3/5.
Dec 20, 2022 4:14 PM

May 2018
Good thing Julian didn't fall for the bait. Iserlohn would have fallen without Yang
Feb 20, 2023 10:51 AM

Aug 2018
Intense and very important decision episode,

Great seeing Murai appear again even if its for a brief meet with Julian, but the whole decision seems to be at a Reunthal's dissadvantage.

The Mittermeyer and Reunthal conversation was very well constructed, really making us feel that neither one them has a super strong and absolutely correct argument agains't each other.

In the end, next episode is probably gonna be big clash itself

Jun 27, 2023 2:21 PM
Mar 2020
that friggin heterochromic theater kid makes me wanna smash my screen too, even if its very much well written but ARGH
Sep 18, 2023 3:06 PM

Feb 2012
2023 Rewatch

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

97 by ELuck42 »»
Yesterday, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 1, 2008

73 by leyaf »»
Apr 13, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 27, 2008

89 by MewkiWay »»
Apr 12, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

109 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 12, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

603 by bruh98hy89 »»
Apr 8, 8:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.