Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2011 6:28 AM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, Rose gives her best :)

Mar 19, 2012 12:39 AM

Jul 2011
good job rose!! and 2 herve and kate 0..0
Dec 16, 2013 9:31 PM

Jun 2010
Rose can kick ass too. Very good.
The school is more involved than I thought. Now I get why Paula was going so far to protect her.
I wonder if Claire's brother is involved with this stuff. Looks like he's in trouble.
Hervé sounded sincere when he was talking to Kate, but I still don't trust the guy. Like he said- he'd make the whole world his enemy if he could save his sister.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2014 11:25 AM

Sep 2013
I'm glad Rose finally did something, but she's so annoying, as is Rachel. The way they fight; Rose stands there crying and whimpering and Rachel picks up a pipe and backs into a wall where it's impossible to get a good swing, so she stands there trembling.

Well, now that Rose knows she can fight, the fight scenes can only get better... I hope.
Nov 17, 2014 8:38 AM
Jun 2013
well we got some more training from the girls. It was nice to see rose actually get better and use it in a fight making her not so useless. It also seems like the higher ups in the school know about the battle stuff which would explain paulas super nice attitude towards kate. We also found out the teacher isint some crepper just a dude letting his wife do his work. Herve pretty much told us he willing to do whatever for his sister and cousin. Im guessing one of them is going to die and will finally make him snap. I really do wish they would tell us more about this war going on. Im still i the dark.
Mar 20, 2016 1:24 PM

Aug 2012
I really wonder what role Herve is going to play. Very interesting
Apr 12, 2017 4:00 AM

Jan 2016
I'm so proud of Rose
Apr 2, 2021 1:22 AM

May 2020
You know the fights in this show are sooo frustrating. If it's not Rose being completely useless, it's Rachel standing around holding a purse. Sometimes they all have baseball bats, sometimes they randomly pick up pipes lying around. If the writers had the girls coordinate their martial skills they way the coordinate their dresses, this would be a much better show.

I do enjoy the scenes showing the girls training. Hopefully this leads to better fights.

It's interesting that Paula is also in the know. So I guess her affection for Kate can be construed as her just being very concerned for Kate but in my headcanon I'm pretty sure Paula just wants to get into Kate's fashionable tights.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 12 Discussion

mrzkitty - Mar 18, 2012

8 by Missynette »»
Oct 19, 2023 6:23 AM

» Worth Watching?

dustinator1991 - Jul 13, 2023

2 by Caro_Arca »»
Jul 15, 2023 12:28 AM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 22 Discussion

Katbot - Jul 11, 2009

34 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 4:07 PM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 21 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 1, 2011

12 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 3:39 PM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 20 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 1, 2011

7 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 8:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.