Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2011 8:53 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I chuckled at the thought of her remembering because she got groped^^

Looks like raging hormones win again.
Jan 1, 2011 9:30 AM

Jun 2010
KuroDubZero said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

I chuckled too, and it really does seem that hormones will rage and win through out the manga. XD
Jan 1, 2011 11:36 AM

Nov 2008
negativedemyx said:
KuroDubZero said:

I chuckled too, and it really does seem that hormones will rage and win through out the manga. XD

Haha yeah, it seems so xD
Jan 1, 2011 2:51 PM

Dec 2008
negativedemyx said:

Well, Maybe previous works were mainly hentai so there is no surprise that hot action plays strong opart in TOxA XD
New profile design sucks.
Jan 2, 2011 1:20 AM

Feb 2010
she has her memories back how it doesn't matter in the end...;)
Jan 2, 2011 1:40 AM

Jan 2010
Resolved rather quickly O_O
Satisfying though, now time for some more fun~
LOL
Jan 2, 2011 6:58 PM

Nov 2008
One of the best chapters so far. At least they are a couple now and now that the "mysteries" seem to be solved, I wonder what the story will focus on next.

I'm also kind of sad for the other two girls, but I'm happy for Yuko.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter! And hopefully it will not be with sketches this time.
Jan 3, 2011 12:42 AM

Oct 2009
Loved the chapter. Though some parts weren't finished it was at least interesting seeing how the mangaka works XD I hope it doesn't continue like that though >>

I'm so happy for Yuuko but also worried...can't have enough happiness in these stories but i hope can enjoy their clumsiness as couple for a while.
Jan 3, 2011 9:43 AM

May 2010
About time they be honest with each other, after this what then ??

Jan 4, 2011 4:18 PM

Jun 2009
OMIGOD, Yuuko x Teiichi development, kiss - awesome, just awesome. ( ゚ヮ゚)
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 16, 2011 2:38 PM

May 2009
Not sure if I liked it, was hoping it would turn more into a harem where Teiichi couldn't decide who he liked the most. But of course Yuuko is awesome as always, looking forward to more ecchi with her.
Jan 20, 2011 4:53 AM

Aug 2009
njasis said:
Not sure if I liked it, was hoping it would turn more into a harem where Teiichi couldn't decide who he liked the most. But of course Yuuko is awesome as always, looking forward to more ecchi with her.

Agreed.
Feb 19, 2011 12:27 PM

Nov 2009
njasis said:

Personally, I prefer the series how it is, without being a harem. I like the other characters, but as for Niiya looking at them in a romantic way, I don't really want that.

A great chapters, I like how they sort of got together during this chapter. It got resolved pretty quick, but I don't mind that. I'm interested in how things are going to turn out with the shadow Yuuko.
Feb 24, 2011 8:32 PM

Nov 2009
njasis said:

Oh hell no. Harem do not want. And anyways we all know the only one for him is Yuuko sooo yeah.
Jun 30, 2011 7:04 PM

Nov 2007
argh really? Yuuko is the one for him? do you guys not notice her dead body? he can't be with a ghost. how could he reject those 2 cute girls for a ghost he can't be with? laaaameeeee
Jul 4, 2011 6:00 PM

Sep 2010
MY BEAUTIFUL QUALITY. WHAT HAPPENED TO MT BEAUTIFUL QUALITY?! HBGJDBGSHJDSF!!!
Jul 10, 2011 4:48 AM

Apr 2009
At last, Teiichi made his decision. I feared it would turn into a harem soon, up from a love triangle, but thankfully that was averted. I feel this is the most important chapter yet, not only is it named Amnesia, but this is the chapter where Teiichi x Yuuko became official, and where the Shadow Yuuko problem was dealt with, in the meantime. 5/5
Mar 15, 2012 5:32 PM

May 2009
The sketches at the end were really disappointing. Climaxes deserve better art. Still a good chapter though.

mystik said:
argh really? Yuuko is the one for him? do you guys not notice her dead body? he can't be with a ghost. how could he reject those 2 cute girls for a ghost he can't be with? laaaameeeee
That's discriminating. Ghosts have feelings, too, you know. And, honestly, I'd choose her any day. (Who cares about her dead body anyway, as long as I can touch these boobs.)
Aug 26, 2012 12:39 AM

Nov 2011
Happy ending to this chapter ^_^

Jul 19, 2013 10:17 AM

Jan 2013
That kiss should of happened in the anime too.
Weird artstyle choice.

Favorite chapter so far
5/5
Aug 22, 2017 7:48 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Saviuz said:
The sketches at the end were really disappointing. Climaxes deserve better art. Still a good chapter though.

mystik said:
That's discriminating. Ghosts have feelings, too, you know. And, honestly, I'd choose her any day. (Who cares about her dead body anyway, as long as I can touch these boobs.)

Thank god I was not going crazy there, I found weird to see those sketches, so it was on purpose then...
As a fan of the adaptation, I m happy to see a kiss right there, the plot should diverge soon from the anime's, it is good to see some changes, for the better, already.
Yuuko was too cute this chapter.
May 8, 2019 9:11 AM

Aug 2011
Weird sketch art there in the ending of that chapter. Still, I think I may have liked the presentation better than the anime's depiction.
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises... nothing shall forestall my return!"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 54 Discussion

Kiba_Senpai - Jul 1, 2023

1 by rmahoney717 »»
Jul 2, 2023 10:43 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 25 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Aug 15, 2011

13 by Kiba_Senpai »»
May 28, 2023 5:32 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 13 Discussion

BladerJC - Aug 1, 2010

16 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Apr 2, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 7 Discussion

ClementIV - Jun 14, 2010

8 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Feb 14, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 4 Discussion

-Kazu - May 23, 2010

3 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Feb 5, 2023 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.