Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shakkin Shimai Episode 1 Discussion

Dec 30, 2010 11:10 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, at least the main lead guy isn't fat, ugly, old kind of a dude.

Most of the time, hentai like this with a plot of repaying debt has been always like that so I kinda like this.

Mar 13, 2011 12:04 PM

One of the best out of all the "debt-repaying-master-slave" themed hentais. The protagonist actually is considerate and loved the heroines (though he may seem cruel sometimes). Art style is of my favorite too.

Mar 28, 2011 4:12 PM
Eh It wasn't that bad, It would have been better if I could find the uncensored version. Though I didn't really like how he started off nice and turned into an ass. I think it would have been better if he was an ass all the way through :)

Nov 16, 2011 7:31 AM

Well i love the two episodes of this hentai. Hell yeah. The guy wanted to help the sisters and they refuse. He didn't have other choise but to force himself to be the buyer. So it the best "Debt playing hentai" ever. 5 out of 5

Sep 9, 2014 6:37 PM
ScarletFitz said:
Eh It wasn't that bad, It would have been better if I could find the uncensored version. Though I didn't really like how he started off nice and turned into an ass. I think it would have been better if he was an ass all the way through :)

So in other words, he becomes a jerk, right? If that's true then, I don't like it.

Sep 16, 2014 1:56 PM

Chaos-Zero said:
ScarletFitz said:

So in other words, he becomes a jerk, right? If that's true then, I don't like it.

EP2 end they live happily ever after

what is more important? that he seems like jerk, acts like a jerk, or that he treats her well & loves her? u have not seen all yet, judge when u have the full picture :)

u can read my EP2 comment to
Modified by Sugram22, Sep 16, 2014 2:06 PM

Mar 22, 2015 12:24 PM

I was surprised to see it licensed by Kitty Media recently as Paid & Laid and coming out later this year.

Apr 22, 2019 8:32 AM
I'd like to know the names of piano music at the last scene on a table and of end credits' techno.