Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 30, 2010 2:13 PM

Apr 2010
Kipcha said:
STM said:
But there was a preview in the ending credits. What for exactly? For the specials? Weren't the specials episodes 20.5 and 21.5? The preview looked like an episode 23 to be honest.

Wasn't that scenes playing from this episodes? I thought it mainly showed the car driving away and Akira looking out the window at the burning village, the finals scenes. But I could be wrong.
Yes but that they zoomed in on that box does imply that there is something or rather someone in that box that might be the cause of the next turn of events.

This episode was pretty good but the ending left things unanswered.
What will happen to the people from the village ones they arrive in that other city, since there covered in blood stains ad all.
And any investigation around the fire and the deaths will soon conclude that people have been killed which will make the village a crime scene.
And anyone covered in blood a suspect.

I have to say poor Megumi she was killed in a very cruel way, and all she wanted was to get away from that village.
Sunako came to the conclusion that she lived long enough.
And Natsuno didn't care about his life at all his way of killing himself and that other guy was brilliant.

About this anime.
I really loved it the build up was very nice but the ending could have been better.
The slow passed story line and blood where very enjoyable and nothing seemed rushed.
The art style was unique and nice to watch and especially the hairstyles looked awesome, the fire trucks seemed purple tho.
Dec 30, 2010 2:26 PM

Aug 2008
that wasn't a preview at the end, but more of an epilogue. it felt weird since it was portrayed on such a small screen (i like it better when they take out the usual credit scenes for an epilogue but i guess no go on this one).

tatsumi has my respect for surviving for so long (but that other jinrou girl did get shot in the head so who knows)
Dec 30, 2010 2:28 PM

Apr 2008
what the hell was this? I got ready for a "everyone dies" ending and instead THAT TINY BITCH SURVIVED WITH THE MONK. 0.1/10 Way to go Shiki that point you got from me is for the OST alone. Fuckin waste of time
Dec 30, 2010 2:38 PM

Apr 2010
what the?! the BEARD has fallen!! can't believe that that OP dude got pwned by Muroi of all people or Shiki to be more precise..

and wow that was intense.. so as expected almost everyone gets killed in the end.. nice ending for a great series..

but is it really the ending ?? I still saw a preview in the ending credits..
Dec 30, 2010 2:38 PM

Dec 2007
Frosti said:
Also what happened with the man that was hypnotized by the jinrou girl to kill Toshio?

A lot of people don't seem to understand that a lot of what happens in Shiki is not linear. That person was the same one that Ookawa mercilessly staked at the end of the previous episode.
Dec 30, 2010 2:46 PM

Jan 2010
I would've been more satisfied had Sunako and Muroi died, but oh well.
Wasn't the best of endings, but still, one of my most enjoyed animes this year, loved it.
Natsuno pretty much pulled most of the strings here ROFL.
He set the fire right? I didn't think that was necessary, but still, proves how much he hated everything.
Dec 30, 2010 2:52 PM

Nov 2009
I was disappointed at how insiginficant Megumi was; well actually her death was horrificly awesome but i wanted her to see Natsuno. Small complaint there.

As for the rest, everyone goes down in flames, the twins are saved, KA-BOOM! a good end.

What DirtyRoxanne might be saying about the rest of the show is that the part from the summer season was pretty dry. The friggin' summary on MAL tells us what it takes the characters 14 episodes to prove. There were some good scenes in that part but difintely not anything close to the last quarter we have watched.

ep. - (9/10)
Dec 30, 2010 3:04 PM
Dec 2010
cool ending

I think the manga will be different but this was a good ending for the anime

no real victor

survivors on both sides (happy Ozaki,Kaori and Akira lived)

burn burn little
ashes ashes we all fall down
Dec 30, 2010 3:07 PM

Nov 2008
Yokatta. I am not dissapointed with the ending.

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Dec 30, 2010 3:12 PM

Dec 2009
So that is the end?
I don't really like, thou I don't hate it.
Dec 30, 2010 3:16 PM

Dec 2009
when the ep finished i kept looking at the screen for 20 more seconds not realizing it was over...
hmm was okay, open ending pretty much, story took ages to like develop, weird vampire style... i prefer ones where they just, nvm doesnt matter, was entertaining overall,pretty interesting at some points
didnt get the ending really, wasnt paying much attention

there was a time solo playing....beautiful...cant think and trip to it at the same time
Dec 30, 2010 3:19 PM

Nov 2007
SUNAKO WHY YOU NO DIE

ffff,Seishin´s buddhist principles went flying...

i almost felt bad for Megumi...almost...but then i was like:"YAY,CELEBRATION!"

Tatsumi was pissing me off to the last second of his life

Natsuno looking at dead Tohru...my heart is broken forever T__T

Kaori and Akira made it out alive...ANOTHER CELEBRATION
The same goes for Natsuno´s dad and Toshio

Old greek god man had to die...but he was right.So was Natsuno.

Village maybe burned down but that is not such a loss...

SHIKI WHY YOU NO HAS 50 EPISODES
(i was unhappy to hear BUCK-TICK for the first time in my life)
Dec 30, 2010 3:27 PM

Mar 2008
Glad Seishin and Sunako survived (I always love being in the minority lol). I also wonder what Toshio is going to do now. I wish there was a second season. >_>

Random comment: I never cared for Natsuno's character, he was boring.

Megumi's death was freaking cruel. O__o She deserved it really, but still, it was crazy.

Overall, loved the anime, it had an amazing atmosphere, and I kind of enjoyed all the violence. XD

Dec 30, 2010 3:29 PM

Oct 2008
I am sure it was Natsuno who set the fire, he hated the village just as much as Megumi did, and probably even more than he hated the Shikis. Ending would be alright if it wasn't for Sunako living through this. Even if she was right about "kill to survive" Ookawa in his last monologue stated exactly what she has done wrong, and this one speech IMO truly justified the rage and blood lust of the human side. Even if they became worse monsters than the Shikis were, it was Shikis who barged into their lives, then forcibly took them and give them new ones without asking anyone for their opinion.
Dec 30, 2010 3:32 PM

Feb 2009
okthxbaii said:
STM said:
shizu_bara said:
am I the only person who really hates Natsuno? o_O"
..... and am I the only one that wished the shiki had 'won' in the end o_O"

I completely agree with you. If you're also a Sunako fan, then we're practically the same. :>

I hated Natsuno he was so arrogant. I just wanted to punch him in the face almost the entire time. I liked Muroi, but my favorite was DEFINATELY Megumi through the entire show.

You appear to be a Kirino lover, you're favorite character of the series was Megumi (Who was easily the most arrogant of them all) and you disliked Natsuno because of his arrogance? That just seems... So wrong :p

That guy died because of his sister in law. Hence why she was all blood stained later.
Dec 30, 2010 3:35 PM

Nov 2009
ForlornHope said:
I may be alone in this but I felt disappointed by the ending. It was too rushed :/

I was disappointed too.It ruined the anime for me :/ I had high hopes.
Dec 30, 2010 3:36 PM
Apr 2010
Tatsumi... NOOO!

Otherwise, I am pleased.
Dec 30, 2010 3:37 PM

Jan 2010
truly amazing ending! i wa on edge the whole time i was watching! i was sad that natsuno did wat he wat he did but i guess i understand.
TRULY AN AMAZING ENDING TO AN AMAZING ANIME!!!!
"Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don't underestimate us!"
-Gintama
Dec 30, 2010 3:38 PM
Apr 2009
Dammit Junior Monk you kill the awesome old man to save the murderess vampire. You and the Murderess should of died. Everything else was fine but that just annoyed me.
Dec 30, 2010 3:40 PM

Oct 2008
Oh and I forgot - I would love to see a 2nd (12 eps) season too. I can even imagine its base plot - Toshio becomes the outlaw shiki hunter and tries to hunt Sunako and Seishin down. Somewhere in the middle someone is starting to help him from the shadows, and it would later be revealed it was Natsuno who somehow survived his suicide mission and now is back to finish the deal. :)
Dec 30, 2010 3:45 PM

Jan 2008
Such a sad ending. In the end nothing ultimately gets resolved and the village is burned down with so many deaths. Megumi ;__;

Speaking of which, what happened to Masao?

Overall, 10/10. Beautiful, engaging, one of best this year.
Dec 30, 2010 4:04 PM

Dec 2007
Rudgald said:
Even if she was right about "kill to survive" Ookawa in his last monologue stated exactly what she has done wrong, and this one speech IMO truly justified the rage and blood lust of the human side.

The irony of course being that Ookawa was just as guilty of his accusations against Sunako as she is.

I loved how the anime never picked sides. It showed the good and bad of both sides. That's really hard to manage, so I have to credit Fuyumi Ono's skillful writing.

Not sure how you all are saying it's an open ending. Sotoba as we know it has been destroyed. I can't think of a more apt conclusion to a battle between the two species. They both wanted to live there and in the end, it was destroyed.
Dec 30, 2010 4:09 PM

Feb 2009
That was sad, horrible, insane, awesome nothing more to say waiting for specials.
Spaidy_Dec 30, 2010 4:15 PM
Dec 30, 2010 4:13 PM

Mar 2008
Waaa everything is burned. The irony of fate. Nice ending.

Sunako WTF!? She suddenly began to behave like a scared little girl? Damn she is a hundred year old vampire. I thought she will die but she managed to escape. Hmmm... I wonder how Seishin so quickly became a shiki? After all, it should last for several days.
Shimizu was killed and most importantly, very nasty. Haaa. Serves you right bitch. Maybe I'm cruel but she was evil.

Hope for the second season. This can't be the end.
SaygramDec 30, 2010 4:17 PM

Dec 30, 2010 4:16 PM

Jun 2008
I definitely was not very disappointed with the ending but it was without a doubt that some character like Sunako should've died. That was really bad with Muroi suddenly rise and made her escape. He should really just let her accept her fate and just die damn.. I would've liked you better there, Sunako! Megumi's death was really brutal. She deserves it as she is my most hated character yet, I felt for her and cried xD!

I wonder where the fire came from since it was never explained, which is a shame. It came so sudden it was really weird. And I also would like to know if everyone in the village died or not.

Overall though, it was still a alright ending and it kept me entertained. Definitely favourite anime of the year and best vampire anime have seen <3
Dec 30, 2010 4:26 PM

Sep 2009
Wow, while I loved the series for the most part, this ending left me fairly disappointed. Some of the things that happened, shouldn't have, and some that didn't should've. I dunno, I just wasn't satisfied. IMO they rushed it. This would've played out better if this ep was split into two episodes or something. Maybe, maybe not. orz Either way I think that this ending was either a love it or hate it one. I have to say that it dropped my overall score for Shiki from a 9 to an 8 though. xD;

The whole Akira deal was way too rushed, I expected him to live, but I didn't expect it to be like that. xD Although I'm hoping the specials will help clear away the confusion.

The fact that Natsuno most likely died and Sunako most likely lived really did annoy me though TBH. I figured that he'd die because he'd stated that he wanted to, but the way that he died and Sunako didn't... She really should've died. xD It would've been better if she and Muroi had stayed and died in that church thing. Or chapel. whatever it was.
Dec 30, 2010 4:28 PM

Nov 2009
Kanon-kun said:

Dec 30, 2010 4:35 PM

Sep 2010
Megumi's death was bullshit, I for one am sad that they gave her death while the other two bitches left the town safe and shit. Bull-shit ending.
Dec 30, 2010 4:35 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
Either the preview I saw at the ending is leading to a special or MyAnimeList has it labeled incorrectly.
Dec 30, 2010 4:38 PM
Feb 2010
Every human besides old beardy guy survives.
And all the Shiki besides Sunako survive. And Muroi....fail. -___-

Megumi died one of the most brutal deaths. o.o
Masao died! It was brief how they showed him die. VERY BRIEF.
Dec 30, 2010 4:45 PM
Jun 2010
Can someone please share where they watched the preview? My copy from CrunchySubs ended with the ED and credits, no preview.
Dec 30, 2010 4:55 PM

Jan 2010
silvermcv said:
ForlornHope said:
I may be alone in this but I felt disappointed by the ending. It was too rushed :/

I was disappointed too.It ruined the anime for me :/ I had high hopes.

Yeah I didn't like the actual End right at the end xD. Like someone before me said I just stared at the screen for 20 sec and I didn't understand that this was the actual end to it all...

And oh man I was so worried abot Sunako all of the time , I had the feeling that I'll yell "Leave her alone she's just a little girl" at the screen xD
Dec 30, 2010 4:56 PM

Dec 2009
I am also disappointed with the fact that Sunako is still alive...since she was the person who started everything, and who knows, she might do the same thing again in the future....
As for that monk, I never really like him or dislike him, I guess it is his choice to choose to be a non-human, since he is so sick of his previous "life" and now, he can finally start a new life being a "werefore"...(but, I was a bit disappointed in him when he killed(indirectly)Ookawa..but then, Ookawa kind of killed his mother and his family too...well..I guess, it;s like a cycle..)

I do feel sad that Natsuno died thou, he really didn't deserve to die, since he never killed anyone against their will...(well, but then, this was what he wanted so...)
That being said, I also feel bad for Masao, since he never killed anyone too and was turned into a shiki againist his will( well, I never really liked him when he was still human, and I guess I liked him more when he was a shiki...)

As for Megumi's death , it was gross, but that's all, I didn't feel bad for her at all, since she kind of derserved it...
Saygram said:
I wonder how Senshin so quickly became a shiki? After all, it should last for several days.

He didn't turn into a shiki, just like Natsuno, he turned into a "werewolf", and just like Natsuno , he didn't die and "woke up/raised" immediately(there was a flaskback showing Natsuno "woke up/raised" before the funeral people took him away)

and unlike many of the other members here, I am not that disappointed with the ending, I think it concludes most of things well :)
-Riri-Dec 30, 2010 5:03 PM
Have Questions about Another(eg the cause of the Calamity ?the clues about the Another? etc)?
Join the Another Q&A Club now and find your answers there!

Dec 30, 2010 5:07 PM

Jul 2008
bakuramariks said:
Kanon-kun said:

Dec 30, 2010 5:21 PM

Jun 2010
I thought that megumi shouldn't be kill in a cruel way but they had to ske of the anime. I am so glad that sunako didn't die. She is like the best charather ever!!!
Dec 30, 2010 5:44 PM
Sep 2010
Last episode was pretty intense. Just seeing the rest of the characters die was pretty depressing.

Though I did not like her so much, I was expecting Natsuno or Kaori to kill Megumi, not some random villagers.

As for Sunako, since she got out of the suit case I was waiting for someone to kill her. I was pissed that Muroi (who use to be one of my favorite characters) killed that old guy to save her. He's such a hyprocrite. He wouldn't help Toshio (who was a good friend) because he didn't want to kill, but then when Sunako is in trouble he get's his hands dirty and persuades her to live (when she should be dead). That really pissed me off. If she lives I bet she will do the same thing all over again.

I wished they showed more of the fight between Natsuno and Tatsumi. I know it must have been hard to squeeze all these events in 20 minutes, but Natsuno was a pretty cool charater and it sucked that after he 'died,' he didn't get that much screen time. I bet Megumi never figured that he had risen up.

Overall this series was pretty good and I enjoyed it.
Uploader53Dec 30, 2010 9:57 PM
Uploader53
Dec 30, 2010 5:49 PM

May 2010
I just have to say something after seeing the last episode.

man I LOVE SHIKI....I wonder who started the fire at Yamairi. I just love Natsuno's face when he stared at Tohru and Ritsu. Seemed like he was offering his last prayer for the people he loves. I have a feeling that Natsuno and Tatsumi are still alive, but oh well, they decided not to show it. Muroi has taken Tatsumi's place, he and Sunako might be pawning at another village after that. I'd always thought they were such a good pair.
After all that, Ozaki thinks of the whole incident as a game? Holy, how low can your mind get, doctor??

I love the last preview. Apparently Kaoru and Akira met Natsuno's father again. (So he's back and no longer mad?) And the woman whose mother came back... I wonder if her mother died again in the end.

I don't think Shiki needs a second season though. It's fine as it is. BUT the specials are going to be lovely <3 I hope Natsuno will be mentioned more.
Dec 30, 2010 5:59 PM

Feb 2008
Satisfied with the ending even though it was cruel , Didn't really want Megumi to die and Natsuno though ):<
Making a 2nd season would be meanigless in a way.

Dec 30, 2010 6:01 PM

Mar 2009
LOL @ all the Sunako haters. Cry more. She survived. Old bearded dude had it coming anyway. Besides, there's no point in killing off all the Shiki. Both sides suffered massive losses.

Great ending. Brutal, tragic(if you actually have an open mind and don't view the Shiki as OMG THE BAD GAIZ!!!!!111), and fast-paced. And, overall, a great show as well. It started off a little slow-paced, but the build up was a necessary evil. Noitamina does it again as far as I'm concerned. 8/10
Dec 30, 2010 6:09 PM

Sep 2010
Kanade-chan said:
I'm glad that Sunako-chan was killed >o< I was so afraid if she is getting killed ;_;
I hope you mean your glad she was not killed.

To all those asking it is Muroi driving the car and Sunako in the box as their is no other good reason for the focus to go onto the suitcase unless their was a meaning to it which if you watched 21 and were not half half awake you would know that Sunako and Muroi are alive.

Good episode great series can't wait for the BDs. Maybe season 2 please/OVA of what Muroi and Sunako do after all these things happened.
HiteiDec 30, 2010 6:16 PM
Dec 30, 2010 6:12 PM

Oct 2009
Megumi-chan T^T!
Those assholes! I was waiting for her to see Natsuno one last time before she left and escape to city! ARGH!! I hated how they brutally killed her D':!! She was my favorite one T^T! I wanted her dad to pop in and stop those assholes from killing her....but he might have gotten killed too...

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2010 6:17 PM
Apr 2009
i believe those 2 that entered the bus are natsuno's parents together again. i could be wrong but thats what it seems like to me >.<

I feel a bit pissed off that natsuno died the way he did esp since sunako and muroi san lived. ( he did do a good job of taking out all the junjirou tho!"
Dec 30, 2010 6:21 PM

Nov 2009
Hmm, someone tell me please... is this really Natsuno's mother in the bus? Because as far as i remember she had blue hair, not pink... Hmm. Maybe she dyed it. I think i saw the fatty medical sister there too.
Dec 30, 2010 6:49 PM

Jun 2008
Barion-Zara said:
I'll easily give this a 10, one of the top 5 animes this year.

For manga readers is the ending anime original or did this happen in the manga too if so then what chapter.

It was original anime end. In the manga (currently on chapter 37 in Japan) they are still on war (Shiki x Humans). and what a war, its so fucking awesome, much better than the anime. The manga focus on several supporting characters, characters that we saw in 2 seconds in the anime...And ofc i would have to say it that the manga is so much more detailed. They actually removed awesome scenes which pisses me off a lot. Like the fact that in the manga when Natsuno becomes a jinrou the first person he talks to is Tohru. And it is Tohru who tells everything about the shiki´s plans to Natsuno.

Also, Like the fact that Kaori suddenly appears on the hospital with Natsuno and Akira on the anime. WTF! Kaori and Natsuno had their moment in the manga. It was actually Natsuno who went to rescue her, and it was the only time we saw him smile after he became a shiki.

Well im not pissed that Sunako survived, but im seriously pissed the monk became a jinrou. He´s a fucking pedophile. (yes i know Sunako is older than him but still...weird). And he´s the worst character.

Best part was Natsuno. Cannot understand his haters. So to be a awesome character he would have to play the goody goody till the end? i loved his and Ozaki revenge. Humans are bad and so are shiki. Everyone becomes evil when there´s a need to survive. So basically this end makes some sense, since nobody won.
And Natsuno´s gaze to Ritsu and Tohru was sweetly sad.

And about the "preview epilogue" in the ending, im not sure about the woman, (i believe it was Yano Kanami) plus the nurse friend of Richan was there too and the guy who entered the bus, it was Natsuno´s father. Basically he came back to his senses and since the siblings are orphans they might get a huge chance of being adopted by Natsuno´s father.

And basically Natsuno didn't give a shit for the village. He only truly cared about Kaori and Akira and he saved them XD And thats another lesson for us. In the end, if that happened to us, the only thing that matters to us is the ones we love no matter how much altruistic you are, humans dont give a shit for the ones they dont care about

Basically this show was awesome. It made me think a lot. Reflect. In the end there were no good or bad guys. Its was all a matter of survival on both sides. But only at the end, because the shiki were very cruel since the beginning. They started the pain, so they should not escape without punishment. Still, i wish the humans could have won totally. I would have like to see the monk dying and Sunako if she lived, showing regret for her actions and try to find a possibility to feed on humans without killing them, making an effort to coexist together.

RIP Natsuno and Tatsumi, they really had the most flashy funeral of all, even the funeral shiki guy couldn't make such a sparkling funeral.

From the bottom of my heart, i will miss this anime. the best of 2010 to me, definitely. Cant wait for the specials XD

And im so glad i still have the manga on going XD
OrulyonDec 30, 2010 7:15 PM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 30, 2010 6:58 PM

Feb 2009
Megumi's death was brutal. I feel sorry for her, though the way she dresses is awesome as always.
Tatsumi able to take all those bullets and still outmatch Natsuno was a bit of a bullshit.
I doubt that dynamite blast killed them.
Muroi rising up to become a jinrou and escaping as well is also a big bullshit.
Small previewepilogue at the ED song wasn't really very helpful. Who were those people who got in the bus?
Overall, this show started off slow and good, built it up very well then fell a bit flat on the ending. No matter, I enjoyed watching this every week and music was very, very awesome.
9/10
Dec 30, 2010 7:23 PM

Aug 2009
FUCK SUNAKO.
Dec 30, 2010 7:32 PM
Dec 2009
I really didn't want Natsuno and Megumi to die :'(
I feel that I'm the only one who is actually happy that Sunako ans Muroi survived. I never did hate them. There were too many deaths that I am actually quite glad that there were main characters who have survived. I'm still upset how Toshio took things too far though, and in the end he got away with everything. Not sure whether I hate him or not. I use to like him but I didn't like his actions in the past few episodes.

Overall Shiki was really great, loved the music, story, art, characters and everything! 10/10 for me
Dec 30, 2010 7:36 PM

Oct 2008
I'm sort of disappointed that the Anime decide to follow the original novel's ending but nevertheless, it was epic episode.

So comparison to Novel and Anime, only major different I see is:
-Natsuno's Revival
-Akira saved by Natsuno
-Kaori sort of got a happy ending(?)

Seishin and Sunako escapes again, just like the original novel.

Anime sort of making me thinking what was the point of Natsuno's revival other than entertaining viewers(and save Akira)?

Hopefully we can get different outcome in Manga version...
Dec 30, 2010 7:49 PM

Feb 2010
Yessss Muroi and Sunako lived. That's all I really cared about in the end.

Anyways, 9/10 for this anime. Epic ending, I like how there were no good or bad guys, just people fighting for survival.
Dec 30, 2010 8:01 PM

Nov 2007
The end was brutal and tragic…. even thought not everything ended the way I wanted to>.< I still liked the ending, and I also think that the last scene with Sunako and Seishin somehow fit the ending....(even though i didn't really like them)

Hmm... as somone said before 'Natsuno kept his word and went out with a bang! and also loved his conversation with Tatsumi, But i still felt sad and hoped Natsu somehow survived..
Megumi's death was crazy, She defenitely deserved it i know, still that was cruel I did sympathize with her... And I was expecting Natsu or Kaori to kill her or at least a confrontation.

Now i cant wait for the specials, i hope they gonna show if Natsu met Tohru and how he rescued Akira and kaori.

and i also wonder who started the fire? Natsu? Since he was already there looking at Tohru's and Ritsu corpses....so sad:( and yeah, he did say he cared for neither side. (besides akira & kaori and Tohru obviously)

Definitely favourite anime of the year.
RazziellDec 31, 2010 8:19 AM

Pages (20) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiki Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

202 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

312 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2010

226 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nuzuky - Oct 14, 2010

245 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 12:27 AM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KingOmerta - Sep 16, 2010

190 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.