Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of Panty & Stocking Is Up To the Director

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 30, 2010 5:06 PM

Aug 2007
Wow

Just wow

Dec 30, 2010 5:27 PM
Nov 2008
A2ZOMG said:
If anime was as subjective as you claimed it was, practically all shows would have basically the same rating, since everyone on the planet has different genre preferences and irrational reasons for liking something. There wouldn't be classics that are universally acknowledged to be amazing since after all, you claim that good quality is subjective.

The truth of the matter is it's not nearly as subjective as you think it is. There are devices that people universally appreciate, and thus rate shows higher for. People however are entitled to be stupid and ignorant of existing superior entertainment for every genre. That is what actually creates subjectivity, it's not that the quality of a show is largely subjective.

And the same goes for humor, which is the culprit behind why many people disagree about P&S. The people who dislike this show focus on the fact that the humor is in fact usually terrible, stupid, and usually irrelevant to the plot. The people who like this show are either Gainax fanboys or only focusing on the few times the show actually does produce something original.

Anyhow my original argument is that good humor is intelligent and relevant to the events in the story. In practically any comedy show or act that I can think of, all the jokes that people appreciate the most are ALWAYS relevant to a series of events that happens as the joke is being told. It can be random, but the joke itself has to be relevant to the events that transpire.

P&S doesn't do that most of the time. They just throw events at you, and expect you'll have the maturity of a preteen so that you'll laugh at it. Most of the jokes or references they try to make just don't have relevance to the events that transpire. It's the reason why there is a large number of people who don't like the show. If the humor in P&S actually was good, like it is in many other superior comedy shows, you probably wouldn't even see replies in the episode discussion complaining about the show being terrible, or they would at least be extremely uncommon, which they aren't in P&S.

Of course, there's always going to be people who are stupid or ignorant who don't really have reasons to back liking something. I'm fine with that, but it doesn't change that universally, the reasons entertainment can be good are actually devices that can be backed and argued objectively.

You're still at it, seriously? In bold, I have pointed the most obviously ridiculous parts of your argument. You disregard the meaning of 'subjective', insist that good humour is only intelligent (I swear, you've never seen stand-up), and insist that the only people that like such shows are 'stupid', 'ignorant' and 'fanboys'.

In your argument touting "they have no way to back up their view of the show", you simultaneously don't back up your argument with anything relevant other than 'the fans are stupid and ignorant'. Talk about irony.
Dec 31, 2010 10:53 AM
Nov 2009
I love these arguments over good humor. Especially when we have successful shows like Family Guy that got famous and popular using almost nothing but jokes that have no relevance to the plot. If humor had to always be in good taste shows like AFV wouldn't exist or would fail due to bad ratings. I'll admit I don't like this show, however these fights are pretty pointless. Its all up to what you like or what you don't like. Some shows can appeal to a wider audience than others. Perhaps this show is bad and the humor is lacking, doesn't mean there aren't people who enjoy the hell out of it and find it funny themselves.
Dec 31, 2010 6:55 PM

May 2010
I find it funny how long people are arguing about this
to be honest, i love his show mainly because it's so different than the usual cookie cutter anime we see nowadays
not that those kind of shows are bad, it's just that panty and stocking isn't afraid to step out of the box a bit

it's weird how such disgusiting shows as family guy and robot chicken can get away with dirty humor and random ideas but Pand S cant??? T_T

seriously, if you don't like the show, don't annoy people with your hate.
Dec 31, 2010 10:43 PM

Jun 2008
Would be great to have a 2nd season just because of the cliff hanger on the last episode...I want to see what is going to happen.

But in all honesty, Panty and Stocking really don't need a 2nd season. There are sooooo many better anime shows that deserve another season more than them.

What ever happens, happens. I will be happy either way. (:
Jan 1, 2011 5:08 PM
Sep 2009
I could use a 2nd season since this was my(!) most awesome anime for Fall Season... I don't remember any other anime that I waited with this much excitement... Not even Sora no Otoshimono Forte and to be honest I just wanted to see "I'd peek" scene in animation since I already follow the manga and know what's happening.

I(!) don't care about the other animes that deserves a 2nd season more than this...
I really want a 2nd season, in my opinion(!) this show deserves it. But then again, it doesn't mean that it will, I(!) just think it deserves it...

I(!) really liked the OST too since it was very different from what you get with normal animes... And with the 2nd season we would get another "D City Rock" like music or that's what I think...

Still, this is Gainax we are talking about... I just hope that it gets a 2nd season...

If you're going to hate-post me... Please read the parts that has exclamation marks...
Now if you excuse me...
Jan 2, 2011 10:51 PM

Nov 2008
otaku_cutie997 said:
I find it funny how long people are arguing about this
to be honest, i love his show mainly because it's so different than the usual cookie cutter anime we see nowadays
not that those kind of shows are bad, it's just that panty and stocking isn't afraid to step out of the box a bit

it's weird how such disgusiting shows as family guy and robot chicken can get away with dirty humor and random ideas but Pand S cant??? T_T

seriously, if you don't like the show, don't annoy people with your hate.

I agree with this 100%.

If TV shows like Family Guy and Robot Chicken can get away with the jokes and parodies they make, why not Panty and Stocking lol.

Also, the arguements i'm seeing here are just full of lolz. Thus, tl;dr.
Jan 4, 2011 10:42 AM

May 2007
Gainax, you fucking tease.

... Season two, YES PLZ.

Jan 4, 2011 3:17 PM
Jul 2018
Do not want :O
Jan 7, 2011 9:24 AM

Sep 2007
Jan 7, 2011 10:31 AM

Aug 2008
What the hell is wrong with MyAnimeList.net some messages do not appear.

All indicates that there will be second season after all.
DurackJan 7, 2011 10:49 AM
Jan 7, 2011 6:23 PM

Aug 2007
ShiroiRyu said:
http://gainax.co.jp/

Confirmed.

Damn that's a slick pic

Jan 7, 2011 6:38 PM

Jul 2009
Oh Jesus Christ, haters, if a 2nd season comes out it's not like you have to watch it. Quit whining.
Jan 9, 2011 3:28 PM
Nov 2008
ShiroiRyu said:
http://gainax.co.jp/

Confirmed.

That's still not confirmed. It's a teaser for something, but it certainly doesn't look like a second season (more like a movie).
Jan 9, 2011 9:59 PM

Sep 2008
Well considering that it was 9th in pre-order sales at the beginning of the season and then 25th in sales when the blu-ray came out in Japan. On top of it not being well received in Japan at all.

Apparently America loves it. made the top on Amazon in sales.

But I can't remember an anime in the last 10 years that got a second season just because America liked it.

Knowing Gainax they will probably just make some terrible recap movie that only changes 15 seconds of it.
JigeroJan 9, 2011 10:06 PM
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Jan 14, 2011 1:33 AM
Jul 2009
I loved Panty and Stocking. It was a crazy fun ride if you didn't take it seriously and yeah, AZ2OMG or whatever his name does a point about the situational humor.

I'd love a season 2. In fact, Id like to see Gainax develop on what the show lacked, or even bridge the gap between those who hate the show like an angry bear and those who kiss it's ass (like they did with those email screenshots in End of Evangelion).
MitaKnightJan 14, 2011 1:40 AM
Jan 14, 2011 10:59 AM
Oct 2010
I can't remember any other series in recent years (!) that filled me with so much disgust and dislike. And not because the show featured shit, vomit and who-knows-what-else, but because how stupid and retarted it was and how much it thought it was a good show. I have to give it some credit though, there were like two scenes in those 13 episodes which I thought were not totally god-awful but just disastrous.

Anyone how actually likes this show should get punched in the face for liking anything from Gainax even if it's the an abomination. And the writers of this show seem to people who are new at telling jokes. Otherwise they would have managed to put at least one acceptable into their show.

And the producers should get arrested for all the time and money they wasted. Just think of all the animators who had to draw this utter mess. What a waste of their lifetime!
Jan 18, 2011 7:35 AM

Jan 2010
tempo_plus said:
I can't remember any other series in recent years (!) that filled me with so much disgust and dislike. And not because the show featured shit, vomit and who-knows-what-else, but because how stupid and retarted it was and how much it thought it was a good show. I have to give it some credit though, there were like two scenes in those 13 episodes which I thought were not totally god-awful but just disastrous.

Anyone how actually likes this show should get punched in the face for liking anything from Gainax even if it's the an abomination. And the writers of this show seem to people who are new at telling jokes. Otherwise they would have managed to put at least one acceptable into their show.

And the producers should get arrested for all the time and money they wasted. Just think of all the animators who had to draw this utter mess. What a waste of their lifetime!
lol u mad? panty and stocking was mindblowingly good
Jan 18, 2011 9:54 AM
Aug 2009
tempo_plus said:

So, if you don't like it, everybody who does should get "punched in the face"? that's some great logic you got in there. GROW UP, the world doesn't resolve around your likes and dislikes.
Jan 18, 2011 9:58 AM
Aug 2009
Gainax did it again with the series.
Next season, NAO!
Jan 22, 2011 1:31 PM
Nov 2008
I actually liked this series, but I don't think I have the nerves for another season, let it die.
Jan 22, 2011 8:23 PM

Sep 2009
tempo_plus said:

Would you like some cheese with your wine?

You're going to be fucked in the real world if you're so judgmental about others lives.
Jan 27, 2011 11:58 AM

Jan 2009
>w< I want another one.
Jan 30, 2011 2:56 AM

Jul 2009
Don't know why some people hate this so much.
Also don't understand why some people prety much want to have sex with Gainax.
Great anime (for me). Incredibly enjoyable (for me). Though I like american stuff as well.

If you think that america can only produce shitty things, and that anime shouldn't touch america's shitty style, then stop bein a flamin fuck.

Personally, I don't know what could really come from a 2nd season, but I guess thats what the writers are for. Hopefully it'll be good, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it wasn't.
Feb 1, 2011 2:32 PM

Feb 2008
AntiSpiral said:
I'm pretty sure there will be a season 2. You really can't just end a series outright saying you'll make more and then not do so. The only way a studio would ever do that is if they wanted to but then later found out there was no way they could make it. So unless Gainax falls into financial trouble, then we can assume we'll get a season 2.

Also, why on earth are some people in this thread hoping it doesn't get a season 2? You have to be elitist, entitled child to think a series shouldn't go on further because you personally don't enjoy it.

You obviously forget about what a huge troll GAINAX is. I doubt there will be a second season. They're going to watch us lose our shit, and trololololol for years to come.
Feb 6, 2011 11:20 PM

Aug 2007
RenIkuhara said:

You obviously forget about what a huge troll GAINAX is. I doubt there will be a second season. They're going to watch us lose our shit, and trololololol for years to come.

Since when were Gainax 'trolls'? Please explain. If it's mainly about P&S's ending, I found that to be more of a playful jab at the 'Gainax ending' trope that they acquired because of their issues with NGE.

Feb 7, 2011 9:07 AM

Sep 2009
Hias said:
RenIkuhara said:

Since when were Gainax 'trolls'? Please explain. If it's mainly about P&S's ending, I found that to be more of a playful jab at the 'Gainax ending' trope that they acquired because of their issues with NGE.

Shh you're ruining it for me.
Don't tell them they didn't get trolled.
Since technically trolling isn't punking and Gainax punked us not trolled us.

Say what.
Feb 17, 2011 4:45 PM
Oct 2010
Sabinlerose said:
tempo_plus said:

You're going to be fucked in the real world if you're so judgmental about others lives.

sry, for this late post, but I noticed your answer just right now now: Maybe I wrote something that was misunderstood.

This sounds maybe a little arrogant but I consider myself as a old-school Gainax fan. And with old-School, I mean I'm a fan of all the Gainax shows and movies prior to and including NGE. All of these shows involved the exploration of round and believable characters while featuring awesome sci-fi elements accompanied by a great orchestrated Soundtrack. To produce these shows they had to put a lot of time and effort into them. And that's the reason why I, and A LOT of other people loved all of their shows, no matter how controversial they were.

Fast-forward to today. Are ANY of these compenents in the recent works of Gainax? No, they aren't. Especially in Panty & Socking. Is there anything left what Gainax made so great (in my opinion at least) back in the day? No, there isn't. Are people still buying their products, altough their new shows lack (in my eyes) of any their previous efforts? Yes. And this is the point which pisses me extremely off. Their shows totally suck compared to their old work but people still talk about it as if they are masterpieces just because it's from Gainax. And exactly these people piss me off, because they let Gainax get away with their heinous new shows. If these people wouldn't buy and support Gainax and their "let's produce any crap we want since everybody is going to buy it anyway because we're freaking Gainax" attitude, those producers would be forced to actuallay put some effort into their shows.

And that's why I used such an expression as "punch in the face". But you're right, I stepped out of line there, that was inappropriate. I guess I was tired that day and I didn't feel like it to explain in great detail why I was so against these people. But on the bright side, it got your attention! And the morale of the story: Acting like an asshole gets you farther...but you need to excuse yourself later...or something like that....

What the hell did you mean with if I wanted cheese with my wine? I didn't get that.
tempo_plusFeb 17, 2011 4:57 PM
Feb 17, 2011 4:48 PM

Mar 2009
If there was a second season, I'd watch it.
Feb 18, 2011 1:35 AM
Feb 2011
tempo_plus said:

sry, for this late post, but I noticed your answer just right now now: Maybe I wrote something that was misunderstood.

This sounds maybe a little arrogant but I consider myself as a old-school Gainax fan. And with old-School, I mean I'm a fan of all the Gainax shows and movies prior to and including NGE. All of these shows involved the exploration of round and believable characters while featuring awesome sci-fi elements accompanied by a great orchestrated Soundtrack. To produce these shows they had to put a lot of time and effort into them. And that's the reason why I, and A LOT of other people loved all of their shows, no matter how controversial they were.

Fast-forward to today. Are ANY of these compenents in the recent works of Gainax? No, they aren't. Especially in Panty & Socking. Is there anything left what Gainax made so great (in my opinion at least) back in the day? No, there isn't. Are people still buying their products, altough their new shows lack (in my eyes) of any their previous efforts? Yes. And this is the point which pisses me extremely off. Their shows totally suck compared to their old work but people still talk about it as if they are masterpieces just because it's from Gainax. And exactly these people piss me off, because they let Gainax get away with their heinous new shows. If these people wouldn't buy and support Gainax and their "let's produce any crap we want since everybody is going to buy it anyway because we're freaking Gainax" attitude, those producers would be forced to actuallay put some effort into their shows.

I can see where you're coming from with nostalgia of early Gainax works. I can't argue with that.

But there are people who enjoy later Gainax productions not merely because they're made by Gainax. People simply have different definitions of what constitutes a good show, whether you like it or not. I for one wouldn't rant on and on about why certain moeblob shows are so popular, because people have legitimate reasons for liking them, even if some of them are borderline silly.

tempo_plus said:

And that's why I used such an expression as "punch in the face". But you're right, I stepped out of line there, that was inappropriate. I guess I was tired that day and I didn't feel like it to explain in great detail why I was so against these people. But on the bright side, it got your attention! And the morale of the story: Acting like an asshole gets you farther...but you need to excuse yourself later...or something like that....

At least you admitted the mistake in the last post. We can move on with this then.
Feb 18, 2011 8:43 AM

Sep 2009
tempo_plus said:
Sabinlerose said:
tempo_plus said:

What the hell did you mean with if I wanted cheese with my wine? I didn't get that.

Cheese with your wine is a north american (Or perhaps just Canadian?) phrase. A slight pun on people who seem to be whining. Cheese and Wine. Wine Whine.

I get that you don't like it. Totally fine not to.
I just don't think anyone has the right to say the animators and writers wasted their time. Afterall it's either what they wanted to do or what they decided to do to get paid. Either way it was something that was enjoyable to a lot of people.

I personally found the quality and apparent levels of work and research put into this show to be far above and beyond any other show I have watched recently. Baring those that have come from a Manga source.

I still feel a love of the product. Sure it's not the exact same thing as it was before, but all things must eventually change or else they will die. Makes it a tad easier for myself that I enjoy change.
Feb 20, 2011 2:06 PM
Oct 2010
Sabinlerose said:
tempo_plus said:
Sabinlerose said:
tempo_plus said:

Cheese with your wine is a north american (Or perhaps just Canadian?) phrase. A slight pun on people who seem to be whining. Cheese and Wine. Wine Whine.

I get that you don't like it. Totally fine not to.
I just don't think anyone has the right to say the animators and writers wasted their time. Afterall it's either what they wanted to do or what they decided to do to get paid. Either way it was something that was enjoyable to a lot of people.

I personally found the quality and apparent levels of work and research put into this show to be far above and beyond any other show I have watched recently. Baring those that have come from a Manga source.

I still feel a love of the product. Sure it's not the exact same thing as it was before, but all things must eventually change or else they will die. Makes it a tad easier for myself that I enjoy change.

I think you generalize too much, when you say that you "enjoy change". Change can be something positive or negative. And in my opinion a change is most likely positive when it partially builds up on your previous achievements and experiences. In this way you climb up a ladder, get better at whatever you're doing since everything that you do, builds up on something else, until you reach perfection (ok, I don't think you can really be"perfect" at anything in real life and especially not in anime, but you get the point, I guess).

Now, is Panty&Stocking the result of such an development? No, it's not. Gainax dropped here old habits (well, actually, they started with that dropping these old habits already with FLCL). And for the record now: This has NOT to be a bad thing. Maybe Gainax was trying something completley new and different and excatly as you said, they changed a lot of things. My problem is that I have to compare this new way of Gainax-Animation and as a conclusion I have to say that all the new things they have introduced or changed fall short compared to the their old shows.

Story-telling: When there actually was some story-telling, then it was always totally silly-dumb.

Characters: All characters were one-dimensional and bland. Oh, no, wait, they were spoofing Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan with the characters of Panty and Stocking. Freaking ingenious. And Garterbelt is a S&M fan. Brilliant humour, right? Because I could have sworn that Gainax expected that the audience was supposed to laugh about that. But, unfortunately it was not funny!
Jeez... I never thought I would say something like this, but compared to these characters, I prefer whiny Shinji Ikari anyday.

Style/ Design of the universe: Stolen from the Powerpuff Girls but sadly Gainax forgot to steal all the charm that was in Powerpuff Girls as well.

Gimmick of the show: Panty can turn her panties into a weapon, Stocking can turn her stockings into swords. Ingenious.

Say, remember Evangelion? Remember the liquid LCL? Remember that once the lungs of the pilots were filled with LCL, the blood of the pilots were oxygenated directly, so the pilots could perform in their battles? Remember that the pilots could scream 30 or 40 seconds without taking a breath, due to the direct-oxygenation of the pilots and that the voice actors also had to deliver an incredible performance in order to scream for 30 seconds straight in a manner that everybody who listened actually believed that the life of the pilot was in danger????

Just as a reminder: What do we have in P&S? FUCKING PANTIES THAT TURN INTO WEAPONS??!!!!! I'm serious, every time when I think about this, I get angry.

Humour: I guess the best example to show how dumb the humour in this series is, is by watching the first episode again. Remember the Shit-Monster? I have to say, that a shit-monster can actually be damn funny. If you have ever played the N-64 Game Conker's Bad Fur Day, then you know what I mean. The shit-monster from that game was freaking hilarious and it had its own, catchy theme-song! But in P&S the writers can't apparently think any further than : “Hey, look at this! It's a monster made of shit! That's soooooooooooooooooooo funny, isn't it??? Our jokes are brilliant! A shit-Monster! A monster made out of shit! I guess, that's probably the best joke that was ever made!”. Most jokes in this show could actually be funny, if somebody put some thought into them. Just like in Conker's Bad Fur Day.

How can I approve or as you said “enjoy” these changes, if they are all totally dumb? A change is not something positive, if the new stuff is worse than the stuff we had before. In that case, it's called deterioration. And from my point of view, this show is nothing more than that. It's deterioration. Granted, there are some things in this show, which are maybe good on their own, but compared to the previous works, this is just pathetic. Is this a sign that entertainment is getting stupider? Pixshi said, that the world doesn't resolve around my likes and dislikes. But when such shows are the result of “change” and the “likes” of the majority of the audience, I must ask myself, what is wrong with these people? They are willing to replace intelligent sci-fi combined with round characters in well-thought-out universes with stupid rip-offs of american cartoons including shit jokes and flat characters who disgust the audience in a bland environment?

I know what everybody wants to say at this point: “Well, retard, then just stop watching Gainax, if you do nothing else but bashing their new shows and spoiling the fun for the others”, right? It's just, every time I hear that they're producing a new show, I hope it's something as demanding as NGE, or as enthralling as The Wings of Honneamise or as engaging as Aim for the Top! Gunbuster.
But I every time I just get disappointed. *sigh *

I guess this discussion leads to nowhere, since you like this series and I don't, so, I guess all this text I just wrote was pointless, since we're probably not going to come to an agreement anyway.
tempo_plusFeb 20, 2011 2:22 PM
Feb 21, 2011 12:09 AM

Jan 2010
First season was somehow good. ^^ It could be interesting to get S2 to see what happens next lol :---d So if it comes, I will watch it. If no, then no.
Feb 21, 2011 3:50 AM
Aug 2009

Conclusion, you didn't like it, so it's must be "bad", and you just keep trying to give us reasons why we should believe so too.

People watch anime to enjoy it, if I watched an intelligent anime that bored me to death and didn't entertain me then what's the use? while in Panty and Stocking, it was dumb, the characters didn't have any depth, I will not argue with that, but I enjoyed it, it gave me a good a laugh and a good time, so it served it's purpose, and that's enough for me.

and it's okay really, I've seen a lot of animes that I didn't like, and other people did, does it mean they should "get punched in the face"? does it mean there's something "wrong with them"? no they just have different tastes, and I see no need to argue with them.
Feb 25, 2011 2:38 PM

Sep 2010
Captain-Z said:
S2?
do NOT want...

Neverarine said:
well hopefully the direct is a smart person and lets this crap die

agreed

A2ZOMG said:
I'm calling it. If by some chance that they do make a second season, this show will be MASSIVELY overrated.

The only people that are going to be watching this show are all the silly people who think this show is the best thing since sliced bread, and they're going to give the same irrationally silly ratings for this show.

It's probably going to be infinitely lower quality than the first season as well, since they were already blatantly grasping for straws for ideas that often were just half baked at best.

DEFIANTLY agree

They need to take this shit and kill it with fire.
SpagMay 18, 2011 1:01 PM
Feb 25, 2011 2:59 PM
Jul 2018
dont. it isnt a funny show.

just make another mecha. please.
Feb 25, 2011 3:58 PM

Mar 2010
Enough with the paragraph battles between fans and haters. I loved the show and I would love to have another season but you can't just go on the defensive if people say they dislike it. People have opinions, and people should respect them.

Hopefully if there will be a season two, it should be more action based. I would like to see every episode be episode 6 quality.
¯l_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 8, 2011 3:40 PM

Jan 2008
I'm not a fangirl, but I enjoyed P&S although I believe keeping it a one Season show would support its originality and impact.
Que sera, sera.

To people trying to sell their opinion as truths that are to be universally accepted : get a grip, you can't possibly be serious about that! I can't think of anything more subjective than humour! Yes, there can probably be a line drawn between intelligent and dumb humour but that doesn't make one better than the other because it's a personal thing.
"There's no accounting for taste" does have its roots in some truth, you know?

The thing is just, people who don't like P&S seem to be at least as passionate about it as the lovers, apparently dedicating a lot of time venting off their anger and trying to pull people over to their side. I'm not quite sure why you'd spend so much of your time talking about something you found terrible.

State your opinion and be done with it.
All of us know that if a fan and a hater argue about a show, there won't be any agreement reached...

Mar 21, 2011 4:23 PM

Oct 2010
I want a 2nd season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 22, 2011 9:31 AM

Mar 2010
Hell yeah, gimme moar moar moar! :D
Mar 24, 2011 10:30 AM

Jul 2009
Well I hope there is a second series, as there's nothing worst than a tease!
Most short anime's tease the viewer, yet that was a new level of annoying cliffhanger. >:(

May 17, 2011 3:47 PM
Jul 2009
A second season! Bring it on! x2
xxx
May 17, 2011 6:18 PM

Jul 2010
Oh my.... NO!
May 17, 2011 7:20 PM

May 2009
It would be pretty messed up to leave the ending like they did though.
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/angelfire892&sclick=1">
Being sane is over rated :)
May 18, 2011 8:40 PM
Aug 2007
Wasn't the series seriously messed up already?
May 23, 2011 2:56 AM

May 2008
me want MORE NAW
May 23, 2011 3:11 AM

Dec 2009
They seriously cant end the series in a Cliffhanger. Even if it is Gainax's reputation to do so.
May 31, 2011 8:04 AM

Oct 2008
Although I don't go all fanatical about the series, I would love a second series to be made. I love the random, hilarious comedy as its a nice break from all the other serious animes I watch!

I also quite fancy seeing evil demonic Stocking! XD
Jun 30, 2011 10:33 AM

Oct 2009
Please don't leave us with some stupid cliffhanger like dat >___<

i want moar!
Jul 7, 2011 6:12 PM
Oct 2010
more plz. did not like the ending :( would like more clarification and more wtfness
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 9 hours ago

36 by dodoxdo97 »»
2 minutes ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
7 hours ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
11 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
Yesterday, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.