Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Yosuga no Sora: In Solitude, Where We Are Least Alone. Episode 12 Discussion

Dec 20, 2010 10:32 PM

Lefake said:
But what pisses me off so much about this ep is that stupid class rep KOZUE. Unlike Nao, who has quite an amount of redeemable qualities, Class rep was a pure bitch for getting in the way of the twins relationship. The being shocked and tr from seeing such a taboo being commit is one thing, but confessing to him+ telling him not to see her anymore, not accepting her defeat like his other TRUE FRIENDS, and above all, manipulating Haru causing...
As much as I agree with you, I have to say that Kozue had every right to show her hate towards Haru's relation and proclaim hers to see who would win. Fortunately Haru x Sora wins because the bond obviously conquers all barriers, especially the ones of others such as Kozue. What Kozue failed to notice are the key pieces of why their relation is like that, that's where Nao understood better.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

Dec 20, 2010 10:37 PM
Maybe it's not weird in japan, BUt i would've been totally angry when both girls open someone elses front door like it was their own home. Meh.

Anyway, It didn't feel as AWESOME as I wanted it to be, but I don't really know how could they make it more awesome so nevermind.

I liked this arc a lot (and it wasn't really because if the wincest (!)) but since some other arcs were kinda crappy, I'll say.. 8/10

Dec 20, 2010 11:06 PM

....this episode was odd

also it is minor but the animation is sort of really bad... proportions....etc

i could raise the point if it was better(

Dec 20, 2010 11:18 PM

Dec 20, 2010 11:35 PM

Joyce_Steele

You've got a nice point, sir! This needs deeper investigation obviously. But how did their classmates receive a text message from Haru and Sora?

Dec 20, 2010 11:35 PM

Very well-done ending. Not bad but not unrealistically good or over-the-top, either. The controversy was handled pretty well while still giving the idea Nao mentioned at the end: "You can't stop yourself from falling in love with someone." No matter who it is.

Even though I'm on Sora and Haru's side, I didn't find Kozue annoying at all. Her reaction made sense given her position and perspective and I think it was important to have someone like her in there.

9/10 for this arc, 7/10 overall.

Dec 21, 2010 12:03 AM

LightningRamiel said:

-While I don't really agree with Kozue's actions, I still feel that there is at least some level of justification to it. It takes a lot of strength to just smile and say "as long as they're happy" when you find out the person you like doesn't feel for you the same way, so for that reason I have trouble saying she's entirely in the wrong.If nothing else, it's not really her fault for falling for Haruka, or maybe the absurdity (for lack of a better word) of the whole situation traumatized her beyond rational thought.

If Kozue's this upset about Haru hooking up with Sora, then the same could've been so had it he hooked up with the other girls,(excluding the running away screaming part and being unable to use incest as an excuse to break them up.) Yet her character is almost completely non-existent in the other arcs. What, she thinks she has a better chance of winning now since sibling romance is forbidden?

Kozue can't help falling for Haru, Yes. But since they have never spent any time together like Kazuha, (Her, for example, because she was also a complete stranger to Haru), how could she expect him to even look at her? With her love being one sided and has always stayed that way, trying to break up the guy she likes from his girl is pure selfishness.

To me, Kozue is nothing but a mere plot device made especially to get in the way of the twin's relationship.

LightningRamiel said:

-I found this arc/ending to be pretty good, but I'm still not a big fan of Sora mainly because I felt there wasn't much to her character besides her love for Haruka and her extremely possessive way of showing said love. Maybe it'd be different if I was all "lololol wincest" like some people, but... yeah. If I'm missing something here, do tell. If nothing else I think I would have wanted to see more hesitation on her part regarding her feelings as opposed to just throwing herself at Haru all the time. I guess I just expected more given the buildup

I don't blame you for demonizing Sora. I agree that the anime cut the already little character development she has from the VN, and to please someone who isn't into incest, never played (read) the VN, and watches for the plot over fetish fuel, unlike the mindless wincest-lovers out there such as myself, her character has got to be much better than this. Nor do I mind you justifying Nao as she's actually a likable girl with a past which can be overlooked.

BUT Kozue?

....I'm glad you don't play the VN cause if you did, you'll have even more reasons to make that stupid class rep look better.
Modified by LeReal, Dec 21, 2010 12:38 AM

Dec 21, 2010 12:19 AM

Joyce_Steele said:

I was actually thinking the same thing. And they made no mention of how Sora saved Haru in the water since they were like at least 30 feet under water sinking. It would be improbable to survive that.

Dec 21, 2010 12:51 AM
Joyce_Steele said:

Thats a good observation, I didn't notice it. But that doesn't explain the mail they sent after their "supposed" death. How would you explain that? From what the mail said, it was definitely sent after Haru had found Sora.

Dec 21, 2010 12:53 AM

Lefake said:
BUT why Kozue? Why go that far defending someone like her?

I suppose I should make myself a bit clearer; I don't mean to defend her, but I can sympathize with her, to a degree.

To be fair, I have yet to see the subbed version of this episode and I do not know the exact wording she used, but the way I saw it, it was not so much using incest as an excuse to break Haru and Sora up as much as it was a misguided attempt at "saving" Haruka. While it is not her place to do so in any sense, few things are more powerful and scary than one who believes they are doing the right thing. Of course, if she was just trying to get a slice of the Haru pie, than I can't empathize as much.

Regardless of what was really said and her true motivations though, I think you're being too hard on the girl. She's a teenager who walked in on her crush at the worst possible time, which had the unfortunate side effect of bringing out the worst in her. The mind's kind of like a game of Jenga: you never know what's going to bring the whole thing crashing down. I agree that she's little more than a hurdle in this arc, but I think for that reason you should give her a chance in the fandisk to show that she's more than that.
Modified by LightningRamiel, Dec 21, 2010 1:31 AM
Ha-cha!

Dec 21, 2010 1:00 AM

Freaking unbelievable. I cried. This episode was absolutely amazing. I bumped up the score just based on this episode. The OST made the episode such an emotional rollercoaster, had my heart racing the whole time. What an incredible ending. Thats how you end a freaking anime! Good thing they saved the best arc for last. This and Akira's arc's were definitely my favorites. The first 3 arcs just felt very one-dimensional lust oriented. This arc definitely pleased the romanticist side of me and Haruka felt way more real in this arc. I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. Big thanks to feel studios for making a great adaptation.
Modified by billng, Dec 21, 2010 1:29 AM

Dec 21, 2010 1:01 AM

LOL Kozue didn't have some piece of Haruka that's why she's so butthurt in the twincest relationship. Gah, you disappoint me Haruka. Why didn't you do her so it's done and over with?

Funny also that Sora never cared for most of the part flashing her loli delicious body the whole episode.

Omake was extremely hilarious, I laughed so hard when Motoka tripped and those play when she imitated Kozue and the others. Well, for the anime, I gladly enjoyed this and I got my twincest happy fucking ending so 9/10.

As for every arc.
Twincest > Kazuha > Akira > Nao.

Dec 21, 2010 1:14 AM

I liked the ending, I watched too many sad ending anime recently and its nice to watch something where things turn out good.

Overall it was a good episode, at one point I thought they were going to die in the lake and live forever together in peace. And then I thought maybe one of them would die. But it was nice for a happy ending.....a bit sad they left their friends though.

Overall I liked the ecchi although I feel a complete perv because of this, and have to watch out when I am watching it lol just incase someone is around haha

Inarius said:

I wonder what they'll include in the blu'ray's that's not already shown in the anime....i'd rofl if they make the blu ray's hentai

There are 4 bluray releases with 3 episodes in each. With each bluray there is one bonus full length episode, except in the last one where the special edition is released one week early and contains two full length bonus episodes. That means 5 bonus episodes total.

The first bluray is released tommorrow so we should have them available for download within a week or so I am guessing for BR first 3 ep

8-9/10 for this anime from me.

Dec 21, 2010 1:30 AM

where is my harem route D:

Dec 21, 2010 1:46 AM

2weeke said:
Joyce_Steele said:

Thats a good observation, I didn't notice it. But that doesn't explain the mail they sent after their "supposed" death. How would you explain that? From what the mail said, it was definitely sent after Haru had found Sora.

Wished we would've seen how they got out of that situation... maybe Sora was actually a good swimmer and changed her mind about dying with Haru.

Dec 21, 2010 1:48 AM

Joyce_Steele said:

Additional things I noticed:

Dec 21, 2010 1:58 AM

And another one bites the dust, meaning this is the second anime i've been watching this season to end D: (First was the Oremo thing with Kirino)
I thought the episode was pretty good. I won't lie that I'm against the incest stuff, just cuz I have a sis and it'd make me puke if i had that kinda relationship with her -.-. But seeing Sora in her "form" makes it acceptable. I thought the class rep kinda came out of nowhere in this episode, but her being there just made me think wow Haru what are you gonna do. Also yay for maid and haru hooking up in the end!!!
+ for being Sora arc in general and i'm hoping there is bonus episodes or something coming soon
- for sora getting falcon slapped by Haru, I was like OH NO YOU DIDNT HARU, DO THAT AGAIN AND I"MA KILLZ YOU O_O

Dec 21, 2010 2:02 AM

EMChamp said:
Joyce_Steele said:

Additional things I noticed:

well heres my theroy.

Sora and Haruka are indeed dead. I completely agree on you on all those facts as for the test message plot hole i think i have an explanation.

Sora and haruka would have drowned in the lake behind akira's shrine and Akira would have found the bodies. The person she would tell would of course be her half sister Kazuha and she would have made up that text which explains why she was the only 1 who received a message. Also u can kinda tell by the expressiosn on Akira and Kazuha's face near the end.

On a side note. did any1 figure out what that flashback with Akira have to do with the story near the end when Haruka was looking for sora

Dec 21, 2010 2:19 AM

Lefake said:
BUT why Kozue? Why go that far defending someone like her?

Wait I thought I already edited that line...Gaah never mind.

LightningRamiel said:
I suppose I should make myself a bit clearer; I don't mean to defend her, but I can sympathize with her, to a degree.

To be fair, I have yet to see the subbed version of this episode and I do not know the exact wording she used, but the way I saw it, it was not so much using incest as an excuse to break Haru and Sora up as much as it was a misguided attempt at "saving" Haruka. While it is not her place to do so in any sense, few things are more powerful and scary than one who believes they are doing the right thing. Of course, if she was just trying to get a slice of the Haru pie, than I can't empathize as much.

Actually she didn't really say anything along the lines of "incest is wrong, that's why break up" or anything. Truth is I was just implying that she was using it as an excuse from how she doesn't interfere with Haru until he started seeing his sister, and how she was okay with Nao but not Sora.

Still, I can see your point up there. Maybe she really was trying to save him from being a societal outcast, but that doesn't mean she can't profit from the side benefit as well. I believe her intentions were mixed.

Regardless of what was really said and her true motivations though, I think you're being too hard on the girl. She's a teenager who walked in on her crush at the worst possible time, which had the unfortunate side effect of bringing out the worst in her. I agree that she's little more than a hurdle in this arc, but I think for that reason you should give her a chance in the fandisk to show that she's more than that.

Sigh... I may be the one unfair for letting my VN experience influence my judgment while arguing about the Anime. I'd just like to say that Kozue in the VN left me a better image of her, at least better than this.(She had some good parts from the VN I don't wanna to spoil) But hated her back then too, so you were right about my unreasonably excessive grudge for her.

Dec 21, 2010 2:31 AM
I created this account to put in my 2 cents about this ending.

First, I thought that this ending would turn out the way it did. Twins commiting incest, yet not agreeing that this is what they both want until it's too late usually never ends up good. Going into a lake when it was known that both twins either could not swim and only started to learn (Haruka), or never had the chance to learn at all (Sora.)

Second, let's face the reality of the ending, they both died and NO ONE would ever know how it happened. The rabbit being torned which was a gift from their mother, was miraculously in her possesion and intact. This was evident when Akira saw the broken window and the thrashed room as it was when Haruka left to search for Sora. Here is another nugget, Kazuha lied and forged the phone email. The mail that she read had no "To:" section or time stamp. She also said that they had taken a plane and 3 trains to get to their destination, where the Haruka said himself they have no money. Also, the device they used for showing someone lying was for the character to turn their head away from the person posing the question. After all, it was too convenient that Kazuha was the only one to receive phone email.

Third, the train they are on is not like the one they were on when they traveled on in the begining. It was nearly all wooden with curtains on all of the windows instead with incandescent lighting instead of flouresant lighting, and the scenery changed from tunnel to mid-day sun with some white clouds where the clouds were kind of dark around the town the allegedly left to find a new life.

Lastly, the whole thing about finding new life at that shrine's private lake or whatever it is only lends to conclusion of them dying in the end. Sora had thoughts of ending her life when she wrote the email apologizing to Haruka. After taking that lover's plunge in the lake, he realizes that they will both die thinking of his apology back to Sora--who probably went into shock when he was thinking of his and going deeper into the water. When he came to the first person that greeted him was Sora. At first, you think that Sora pulled them both out, but when Haruka asked Sora if they were both alive she did not answer. The time of day that they both were half naked and still soaking wet would have been the time that Akira would set out to perform Misogi Shūhō (or is it Misogi Harai) before heading to school.

I can still go on about all of the foreshadowing that was made in the entire opening suggesting the finale would be something of a lover's suicide, but I think I stated plenty here. Feel free to add to this.

To bloodstainx: I only read your post after the fact, but I didn't think that both were co-conspiritors covering up their death. Though what you have said, fills in some blanks I had missing.

Good stuff.

Edit: Merged posts. You can edit or delete a post by clicking 'edit' at the bottom right.
Modified by desolato, Dec 21, 2010 6:20 AM

Dec 21, 2010 2:45 AM

So, it's over. This was my personal disappointment this season, got the least entertainment from the shows I watched. The only thing I enjoyed was the last two episodes. I give the episode a 4/5 because while it was a nice ending, the pacing felt off. The series gets a 6/10. It didn't really offer too much, although I really liked the music.

Edit: Assuming they died is an interesting theory and would explain the thing with Sora's bunny. Funny, I started watching this for the incest, then after the third episode hoping for a nice boat. I kinda got both in a way.
Modified by Mogami-kun, Dec 21, 2010 2:53 AM

Dec 21, 2010 2:51 AM
Sora knows how to swim, though it was never shown in the anime. She dragged Haru away from the lake. They are alive.

Dec 21, 2010 2:56 AM

no boot but a train ending :P well it was better then expected.

Dec 21, 2010 3:03 AM

A happy ending (or so we can assume).
I lol'd when Haruka and Sora were at the table and the next second it was trashed.
And how did Sora get her rabbit back? Didn't she tear it up?

Dec 21, 2010 3:05 AM
Joyce_Steele said:

That's what I think as well. This whole "They try to live overseas together" thing sounds too made up. Harus "don't do it!" reaction when he finds sora sitting in the lake and how they behave as soon as they lose ground clearly indicates that they can't swim.

Dec 21, 2010 3:11 AM

TechnicalMonkey said:
I can still go on about all of the foreshadowing that was made in the entire opening suggesting the finale would be something of a lover's suicide, but I think I stated plenty here. Feel free to add to this.

I'd actually like to hear that just out of curiosity if you'd be willing. I enjoyed reading your analysis and, after re-watching the episode, think the theory of their death may actually have a lot of credibility.

Dec 21, 2010 3:11 AM
Maugomale said:
Sora knows how to swim, though it was never shown in the anime. She dragged Haru away from the lake. They are alive.

Well that would certainly be a huge plot hole... If Sora knew how to swim then why during the ending credits do they suggest that the twins do not know how to swim by being saved by Nao. The ending credits suggest that the only one that was capable of saving the twins was Nao, who was not seen in that area.

The other imagery that was used was the rising backwards from the forest resembling the exact scene but backwards. Both twins are seen lying on the ground, the area is aqua with with water reflections. The aqua hues with the water reflections are seen throughout the entire begining.

I even looked at the entire CG set for the eroge, and there was nothing to suggest that Sora knew how to swim. If there was some text in the game that shows this please feel free to share with us.

Thanks

Dec 21, 2010 3:14 AM

And we have our incest ending! Good stuff (for those that are into it).

It was a nice ending though. Still a 7/10 overall for me, due to various reasons. This last arc actually tackled a lot of real problems when it comes to forbidden love... In a very ecchi way, but still...

Ah, all's well that ends well.

Dec 21, 2010 3:23 AM

This was really a crap ending and also by far the worst arc.
Just at the part where it almost looked like a bad ending they had to make a good ending out of it.
How the hell did they get out of that water if neither of them can't swim?
What would there uncle and aunt way about there relationship, i doubt they would approve of it.
This arc would have been better with a bad ending incest relationships don't work out and will always fail in the end.
And my opinion of Sora went down again and i already thought it hit rock bottom.

About the Anime itself.
It started of pretty good.
I enjoyed both Kuseha and Akira arc and Noa arc was pretty decent.
Sora arc however was bad they purely used the incest to draw in they audience for that arc and didn't really bother with making a good story out of it.
Then again i didn't expect much from Sora arc to start with.
A other thing i am disappointed about is that there wasn't a Kozue arc, as i was really looking forward to that one.
The Motoka story's at the ending of each episode where pretty fun to watch i really likes those.

Dec 21, 2010 3:24 AM

Why would Kazuha lie about the text? She really didn't even know Haru/Sora that well in the Nao/Sora arc so there's not much reason for her to lie.

Dec 21, 2010 3:24 AM

I was hoping for a nice boat but the theory that they really did die in that lake is pretty interesting.

Dec 21, 2010 3:32 AM
TechnicalMonkey said:
Well that would certainly be a huge plot hole... If Sora knew how to swim then why during the ending credits do they suggest that the twins do not know how to swim by being saved by Nao. The ending credits suggest that the only one that was capable of saving the twins was Nao, who was not seen in that area.

The other imagery that was used was the rising backwards from the forest resembling the exact scene but backwards. Both twins are seen lying on the ground, the area is aqua with with water reflections. The aqua hues with the water reflections are seen throughout the entire begining.

There's been a LOAD of alterations from Sora's route in the game compared to her arc in the anime. The overall pace of the lake scene was also quite different. The context for the ending was a lot different as well. I might make a comparison later.

I even looked at the entire CG set for the eroge, and there was nothing to suggest that Sora knew how to swim. If there was some text in the game that shows this please feel free to share with us.

Thanks

There's no CG for that scene. Allow me to make a brief summary:

Dec 21, 2010 3:35 AM

To me I can't say this was a bad anime. The art is colorful, the music is very beautiful and the story is pretty interesting for the most part. Though this anime was pretty disturbing in many ways. 7/10

Zandatsu (斬奪 - "cut and take")

Dec 21, 2010 3:43 AM

9/10 for sora's arc! The rest was shit T_T

Dec 21, 2010 4:00 AM
To Aversa: If you read my earlier post you might find my post interesting. I personally liked this arc as it was that can get a more general audience to discuss what happened, and why.

To MoeType: if the email was real instead of fake that would mean that Kazuha would know the twins, or at least Haruka, well enough to have his number/email. The way the anime works is that you have to build the stories from episode 1 each time there is a new arc. I'm sure there are posts on other series that are based off of Visual Novels.

As far as Kozue is concerned, I think that she is ultimately THE character left out of the loop. She did not return with Nao, Kazuha, Akira, and Ryohei, so it is possible they were able to piece the whole thing together of what may have happened with at the possibility of the Akira/Kazuha, or the 4 of them knowing that the twins died (see bloodstainx post.) All of this possibly to make sure that Kozue doesn't do something bad to herself or others, this in the form of retaliating at Nao for not disagreeing 100% with Haruka's choice to be with Sora.

Dec 21, 2010 4:00 AM

Tempted to give this series a 6, but I'll rest with a 7/10.
This series was real DEEP. lulzroflomgxD

Dec 21, 2010 4:16 AM

Enjoyed the series with all its randomness, always admired Sora's clothes. Glad to finally finnish this anime ill give it a 9/10

Dec 21, 2010 4:23 AM

HOW DARE HARU SLAP SORA!!
Anyways,
I honestly never expected this anime to be this deep...
This arc is the only arc that's different from the VN.. and I think this one is a lot better..
It is sorta an ending that leaves us thinking..
Like Code Geass and Inception ending, you decide whichever..
And now I gonna cry for having no more Sora..

Dec 21, 2010 4:27 AM

And in the end only decent human being in the whole show who didn't succumb into LOLHENTAI WRITING was the Class Rep

Shit on a stick this show was

4/10

Dec 21, 2010 4:28 AM
To Maugomale: that certainly would have changed things if they did play out in the anime. Seems like the wanted to change how the whole thing played out for this arc. It certainly would not be the first time that anime staff would take a story and give it different twist.

However, it still does not change what actually happened in the anime. I do thank you for sharing that nugget with us. Now it might get some people to think what would be better, the VM or the anime. Maybe they can do a manga version with even more changes...?

Modified by TechnicalMonkey, Dec 21, 2010 4:57 AM

Dec 21, 2010 4:33 AM

By the way, why oh why they didn't have balls to deliver BAD END?

This would've been better if that had happened.

And how the fuck were they saved from drowning as neither of them could swim? I was expecting Nao or someone saved them but it was never explained, LOL

Miracles miracles everywhere for sake of twincest happy end.

Terrible writing, horrible pacing, shitty characters and in the end not even twincest could save this crap. Even Sora sexorz came off as offputting and terrible instead of harmless fetish fuel.

Mainly because Sora is very, VERY broken individual and the ending was pretty much WORST POSSIBLE RESOLUTION for her development. Enjoy your emotionally shattered sexdoll imouto, folks

Dec 21, 2010 4:36 AM

like many of u said be4 , 12th ep was really decent and was really well made , it went fluently ..... dramatic moments weren't long and ending was also good coz i believe many of us here wanted to see this ending ....only remark i have is that they left the town , but i know that's how is supposed to be ....... also i forgot that on start of the series Haru was cool char but as the story developed and when i saw how he changed ( to worse ) , he dropped in my eyes ........ when i put all pieces together i can say that anime's art was excellent , story progressed as expected , ending is also as expected , so on the end 8/10
i can't give it more coz frankly it doesn't deserve it ( even tho Yosuga no Sora as anime somehow got attached to me so imo i luv it but the grade is objectively made with adding 1 point from my peronal feelings about series )
Gabriel

Dec 21, 2010 4:37 AM
TechnicalMonkey said:
To Maugomale: that certainly would have changed things if they did play out in the anime. Seems like the wanted to change how the whole thing played out for this arc. It certainly would not be the first time that anime staff would take a story and give it different twist.

However, it still does not change what actually happened in the anime. I do thank you for sharing that nugget with us. Now it might get some people to think what would be better, the VM or the anime. Maybe they can do a manga versio with even more changes...?

That's the thing. The ending is pretty much the same in the VN, with small alterations:

In short: they are ALIVE.

Dec 21, 2010 4:43 AM

i was excepting sex everywhere seen how this series went haha but geez there was WAY too many things happening... like couldnt they cut some bits and kept it nice and flowing >.>

im happy they are together but going to two different house that they seem happy about or did i missed something there lol

and WHAT?!?! HE SLAPPED HER!!! THAT BASTARD!!! RAWR!!!!!
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.

Dec 21, 2010 4:58 AM

TechnicalMonkey said:
To Aversa: If you read my earlier post you might find my post interesting. I personally liked this arc as it was that can get a more general audience to discuss what happened, and why.
I did read it and the first argument i can bring up to you theory is.
That if a human drown even tho there body will sink to the bottom first it will eventually go up again and float on the surface.
Because of gasses in the body created during the decomposer process.
During the time the body floats on the surface it will eventually end up on shore because of the wind or the current in the lake since it's a small lake.
And the body's will eventually be found.
Also if the 2 siblings would have died there then someone would have noticed they went missing which would lead in a large search operation in which they would also eventually find the body's.

And i think there class mates would have behaved differently if they would have disappeared or would have found them death.

I also doubt Kuzeha was lying, i could not read the text on her phone since i can't read Japanese and i am currently to busy with my math to pick up a course Japanese.
But i am sure someone who could read the message the phone could tell is whether she was lying or not.
Besides if they disappeared or where found death then everyone in class would have known about it news like that spreads quick and it's a small community.

Dec 21, 2010 5:07 AM

Maugomale said:

In short: they are ALIVE.

Well i know the VN has a good end reading the summaries, however the only thing that really don't make sense here in the intact rabbit in the train (Akira found is destroyed in their house). Surely writers purposely omitted some keys from the game to leave things more ambiguous in the anime.

A good serie overall. 9/10
Modified by Fnights, Dec 21, 2010 5:11 AM

Dec 21, 2010 5:28 AM

Fnights said:
Well i know the VN has a good end reading the summaries, however the only thing that really don't make sense here in the intact rabbit in the train (Akira found is destroyed in their house). Surely writers purposely omitted some keys from the game to leave things more ambiguous in the anime.

The whole "death theory" is complete bullshit. Is it REALLY so difficult to accept the fact that IT'S A DIFFERENT RABBIT in the train ? Maybe Haru bought it for Sora as a present to replace the one she tore apart.
I mean SERIOUSLY, what's more likely, a new rabbit or some conspiracy between Akira and Kazuha to hide the twins' death ? Why would they do that ? For what purpose ?
As for how Kazuha got a message from Haru - maybe he got her number before leaving the village. Hell, maybe he got EVERYONE's numbers. Do they have to show every little detail ? Use your brains, people.
Furthermore, none of the characters in the epilogue acted as if their friends had just died. Some might seem upset, but that's surely because of the whole twincest thing that they can't accept.
Also, Sora CAN swim. Just because it wasn't shown in the anime doesn't mean that she can't.
Bottom line: THEY'RE ALIVE.

Dec 21, 2010 5:29 AM
Worst One

great final ep, ive gotta say they done really well with the adaption of sora's arc from the VN,the other 3 werent up to standard although nao's and akira's were okay i guess but kazuha's arc brings the series down a bit because she's ugly as fuck and i could never get a boner from that monstrosity, plus she had a awful personality and her voice actor made me cringe.
gunna give this series a 9/10 for a great final arc, maybe could of got a 10/10 if the whole series was sora's arc, really enjoyed the final arc as wincest is obviously win, but on a serious note, i found it to be quite emotional and the relationship felt very real compared to the others.

looks like ive written a bit more than i should of but nevermind :D

Dec 21, 2010 5:47 AM

Great End!!! I'm satisfied ^_^

I was going to feel like shit if they died.

Dec 21, 2010 5:47 AM

In all of the years of my anime-viewing life, I have never summed up feelings even close to what Yosuga no Sora has. It's not a bad series, it's not a great series either. It's simply... unique.

Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »