Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Dec 19, 2010 9:44 PM

...the anime starts to get "better"?

12 Episodes already, and every episode is becoming more and more meaningless. Fights are short, Tauburn is sweeping the floor with everyone in the Glittering Star Org. making them look like jokes. Everytime, a fight is about to start, the same song and the same repetitive Tauburn scenery happens.

Last Episode(Episode12) I thought it was going to be interesting, seeing how one of the "leaders" (or w/e they are, since they never go into detail about the whole organization anyway) was going to fight Tauburn. But then I saw the time left on the episode, I thought to myself, maybe it's another 1-2 minute battle.

I'm trying really hard to keep up, but it's a grind watching the same thing happening over and over and over. I recommended this to lot of my friends and they all said the same thing..."Dude when are they gonna stop doing the same thing?"

I told them, "I don't know, hopefully soon"

Dec 19, 2010 9:48 PM

"Dude when are they gonna stop doing the same thing?"

When Takuto runs out of cybodies to destroy.

Dec 19, 2010 9:54 PM

it depend on the director of the anime when and how did the anime is gonna get good ... just wait until samekh and tauburn fight or something like that ...

but episode 12 is quite good (well , it not very good or good or masterpiece) ..

Dec 20, 2010 2:28 AM
welcome to the world of mecha thats how most mecha anime are they got re-use scenes and the episodes story telling has patterns but to be honest Star Driver is doing a good job imo

Dec 20, 2010 6:44 AM

ios said:
welcome to the world of mecha thats how most mecha anime are they got re-use scenes and the episodes story telling has patterns but to be honest Star Driver is doing a good job imo
Code Geass had Mechas, and they never repeated the same thing over and over.

Dec 20, 2010 7:42 AM
Rykimaruh said:
ios said:
Code Geass had Mechas, and they never repeated the same thing over and over.

im speaking of like 80% of mecha anime shows try watching voltes v, daimos, gaogaigar, as examples of what im saying

nothing is perfect same thing on opinions their will always be exemptions what matters is high probability of statistics

Dec 21, 2010 2:41 PM
Wait a few more episodes. After Ayingott is repaired, things will start to get interesting. I do wish that they'd hurry up. The formula is getting a bit old, but the plot exposition is very subtle and well-done.

Dec 21, 2010 5:44 PM

If you're watching Star Driver just for the fights, then you're in for a big disappointment.
That's not the point of the show :/
(I'm guessing you never watched Utena)

And TONS of things have been happening.
Everything that has happened so far is not meaningless if you actually paid attention. I do agree that it's very repetitive but that's just the nature of the show, kind of like Sailor Moon saving the day each episode with her moon powers -shrug-

Dec 21, 2010 6:00 PM

I got over the FABULOUS since episode 6....considering Takuto is more in love with his poses then he is with Wako, I doubt there'll be any romance unless it's the BL type with Sugata.....so now just watching this show for kicks since I'm already halfway

really had big expectations for this series considering its from BONES but so far its been wash, rinse and repeat....even the songs are starting to get a bit depressing...anyways, here's hoping they prove me wrong by ep20

Dec 21, 2010 6:09 PM

Bunny-kins said:
If you're watching Star Driver just for the fights, then you're in for a big disappointment.
That's not the point of the show :/
(I'm guessing you never watched Utena)

And TONS of things have been happening.
Everything that has happened so far is not meaningless if you actually paid attention. I do agree that it's very repetitive but that's just the nature of the show, kind of like Sailor Moon saving the day each episode with her moon powers -shrug-

I believe that I will be, therefore I might if the anime is going to be repetitive. I loathe unoriginal concepts, or to better explain myself things that repeat too many times.

Dec 27, 2010 7:08 PM

next time don't hype so much. It's easy. So much whimper lol

Jan 1, 2011 10:27 PM

Honesty, Takuto is so gay with himself that he will probably lick his own image on the mirror. That is all the romance we will get. No Wako. No BL.

Jan 4, 2011 2:58 PM
I'm sorry but this show is WAY overrated.
Damn Juesuotaku .... I've lost all respect for her now.

Jan 18, 2011 1:54 PM
Captain-Z said:
I'm sorry but this show is WAY overrated.
Damn Juesuotaku .... I've lost all respect for her now.

Overrated? What the hell are you smoking? This show hardly has any publicity. JesuOtaku is the only one who's been pushing it. Well, there IS MasakoX, but who counts him in the first place?

Jan 19, 2011 2:10 PM

go cry someplace else ppl. And dont hype so much next time

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.