Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2010 5:49 PM

May 2009
I liked Kirino better (although beating Kyousuke up was harsh) and the episode had some really funny moments. A good ending imo. Looking forward to the specials.
Dec 19, 2010 5:58 PM

Apr 2008
I loved it, Kirino was very cute in this :D
Especially:

And when Kuroneko was posing I went "OMG SO CUTE" in my head XD

Dec 19, 2010 5:58 PM

Mar 2009
Kirino was overly cute in this episode. I honestly thought she was gonna hug Kyousuke when she head butted him but this in itself ended up being oddly cute too lol.

Dec 19, 2010 6:01 PM

Apr 2010
Right now... i can't help but to say... "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!"

It was a really nice ending... good show overall... but i still have a problem... and it is Kirino's drastic character change in episode 11... i don't accept it... so what i'm doing is making myself think that Kirino... changed in the matter of 12 episodes... and not just 2.

Best part probably in the whole show... was when Kyousuke still tell Kirino to get lost even after the Eroge hints him... i was like "FUCK YEAH! DON'T TAKE THAT BACK... SHOW HER THAT YOU'RE A MAN OF YOUR WORD!"... But then he ruined it by smiling all the way to school because he was happy that she didn't go to America... Pfff

I've got a brother and sister incident to tell you about...
My Elder sister and my Elder Brother were like super close... when one day my sister lashed out on My Bro because he was joking around with her... poking her and stuff... so my Brother obvously got angry... because he's done sooooooooo much for her... and then my sister told him to never talk to her again...

It has been 5 years since then and my sister wants to get him to talking again... but my brother won't... because of *read above*... and to be honest... i would do the same to her. My brother says "She can go fuck herself for all i can care, i stopped caring since *then*"
Dec 19, 2010 6:11 PM

Jul 2010
kirino was freaking annoying in this episode. I'm so glad this is over. Why did kyouske take all that crap she gave him and he got beat up by her. Yet, he didn't do a thing. Kirino should be grateful. here he goes and buys a game for her at midnight and has done so much other things for her yet she like kicks the crap out of him and he does absolutely nothing and takes it.

anyway overall 7/10. i expected it to go well at first and it seemed like it had a lot of potential but then it failed.
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Dec 19, 2010 6:12 PM

Apr 2008
Eixy said:
Eixy said:
Kirino was overly cute in this episode. I honestly thought she was gonna hug Kyousuke when she head butted him but this in itself ended up being oddly cute too lol.

I thought they were going to hug but not at that point since Kyousuke said what he did, I knew she would do something like that then :P

Dec 19, 2010 6:13 PM
Jul 2008
I LOVE DERE KIRINO

Too excited to make a comment. Just, love, love everywhere.
Dec 19, 2010 6:15 PM

Apr 2010
That part in the line when they started about the gay part and after that those girls who started applauding them, the part was so incredibly funny.
I could not stop laughing.
Kirino showing her terrible side again beating up her brother.
Kuroneko dancing like a cat in the end was nice as well and that her little sisters where watching made it great.
And she was right that Kirino is pretty harsh on Kyousuke to send him to Akihabara to get a eroge at night.
And what could Kuroneko have implied with i wont be calling him nii-san again soon enough...

Overall this Anime wasn't bad.
If you take away the facts that Kirino is a model a novelist and a track running ace she actually makes for a pretty realistic sister even tho some people call that tsundere.
Kyousuke seems a bit to kind at times but that what also makes this Anime pretty good.
The ending wasn't bad but could have been better.
And i wonder if there will be a second season.
Dec 19, 2010 6:26 PM

Sep 2009
Even with the lack of plot, total randomness and Kirino [>.>]....the show as entertaining.
Good animation overall and a steady flow of great episodes.
8/10...maybe I am being too lenient?...oh well I rated Gundam 00 S1 10/10

totally looking forward to the extras.
Dec 19, 2010 6:31 PM

Nov 2008
I wanted Kirino to jump him but still this is a great ending. i thought that she would go anyways and for their relationship, it's still fuzzy on what their true feelings are.

I'll be waiting for the other route. I'm curious as to where it will lead.

I give this series an 8/10, there was not beach episode!
Dec 19, 2010 6:32 PM

Feb 2010
gahhh...

doesn't feels like a final episode...(since there are still 4 xD)

damn you ja*** for making us wait...

see you in 6 months kirino T_T
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 19, 2010 6:36 PM

Jun 2008
Let me get this straight....

She was going to leave to THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to train for track and Field?!?!...HILARIOUS and idiotically preposterous.

This is just TOO PREDICTABLE of an ending....

However, I must admit that the final episodes were much better, and at the very least Kirino asked for forgiveness and she wasn't a complete BITCH.

6.5/10, I round it up to a 7, other than that KURONEKO was the real star of this show.
Dec 19, 2010 6:38 PM

Aug 2010
Was hoping for a more risque ending but hey itll come out on the dvd version >:D

And I was hoping to hear a "Onii-chan" or something but :(
Dec 19, 2010 6:42 PM

Aug 2009
Not too bad of an ending. The feeling I got from this episode was kind of an "Aw Look They Really Do Love Each Other" thing (NOT IN THAT WAY), which really could be applied to the series as a whole. I don't expect much from slice of life comedy other than some good laughs and memorable characters, and for that OreImo more or less delivered. My main gripe which I'm sure I share with a number of my fellow watchers was (almost ironically) the title character, but it was nice seeing her soften up towards the end. She still has a ways to go for sure, so let's hope the specials help with that.
Ha-cha!
Dec 19, 2010 6:44 PM

Apr 2010
Disappointing end. I was hoping something would happen after Kirino got her brother to play her incest eroge with her. Didn't deliver.

Dec 19, 2010 6:45 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
This being said as of this episode, Kirino is so fucking terrible with her beat up of Kyousuke. Those bruises,

although non consistent since when Kyousuke goes out of his room he does not have them are brutal! From one slap to a second one! Followed by a kick that could have been worse in the solar plexus to 2 to 4 punches at least also possibly to land on the solar plexus but missed to a nasty head butt Let me also remind of how much blood Kleenexes are in that basket. In any case it was horrifying although what Kyousuke said was not right, I find she deserved for all the shit she put him through to just go to the USA and give him peace.

I know, I'm kind of baffled by the whole thing. The beginning of the episode Kirino is still all deredere, then she goes back to her normal tsuntsun self? I mean, what the hell? Was she just faking all that time, or is she just two extremes thrown together? Either way, I don't like it. And all those bruises... I love how no one mentioned them. Mom and Dad are all chill because they just... disappeared. Lolwut?

Anyways, the beginning of this episode was pretty awesome. Kyousuke bumps into Kirino AND... nothing. No explosions. Yes! This is what we needed the whole time. I would have liked her character if she was chill like this throughout the whole series.

Next part with Kyousuke and his friend standing in the line was the best. I started laughing out loud and I'm sure my brother thought there was something wrong with me. XD

This episode definitely needed more Kuroneko. I loved her at the end posing in the mirror like a cat. Kawaii~! Kuroneko said she'd be "calling him something different soon enough." Boyfriend, perhaps? I hope so! ^_^
Dec 19, 2010 6:52 PM

Dec 2007
Lousy ending to a lousy series that had so much potential, only to flush all of it down the chute. Had its funny moments, but when the most likable character is the boring neighbour girl, you know how unlikable the rest of the cast is.
Dec 19, 2010 6:53 PM

Oct 2009
A nice satisfactory ending in my words. Not much to say rather than Kirino jumping to America out of nowhere...

8/10.
Series overall: 9/10

Dec 19, 2010 6:55 PM

Dec 2006
For me it was OK . . . xD

8th_Sin said:
They are so close that they argue all the time :)
A fitting ending IMO.

5RE47IM5UT8G2
おREのIMおUTOG2
"ORE NO IMOUTO GA 2"?? We can only hope, don't we?

o.o nice it's pretty awesome!, I hope it too!

Iilia said:
This episode definitely needed more Kuroneko. I loved her at the end posing in the mirror like a cat. Kawaii~! Kuroneko said she'd be "calling him something different soon enough." Boyfriend, perhaps? I hope so! ^_^

haha that's just what I thought *w*

Im really looking forward TRUE END I hope it to have more KuronekoXkyousuke x3!!
Dec 19, 2010 7:11 PM

Aug 2010
I'm happy with this ending. Kirino was so cute, and then there was Kurenko posing, fantastic!
Dec 19, 2010 7:13 PM

Aug 2010
It was a good episode and a good ending!

But i had hoped for them to get a little bit closer or atleast something.. like he could have hugged her and told her that he was glad she stayed. But overall a good ending :)

and i just loved Ruris cat poses at the end <3<3<3<3
Hey,Nana, do you remember our first encounter?

nee 、 nana ha 、 watashi tachi no saisho no deai oboe te?

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Dec 19, 2010 7:23 PM

Oct 2009
Such a nice ending, both Kirino and Kuroneko were cute in this episode.
I'm so glad this did not become another incest. 9/10 Overall.
Dec 19, 2010 7:27 PM

Nov 2009
The America conflict coming up and being resolved in 3 minutes was lame. However, there was a lot of good parts that had no significance to kirino at all:
I loved Kuroneko saying "well i will be calling him something else soon" and her dancing XD
The midnight release part was enjoyable too.
(Good 7/10)
Dec 19, 2010 7:28 PM

Aug 2009
Going into this series, I was incredibly skeptical. I'm so glad I stuck around to see it all. I don't care if people think Kirino is a bitch, she made the show so much better.
Dec 19, 2010 7:29 PM

May 2009
Akagi part really hilarious and that fujoshi clapping :)

So this is "good end" Oreimo..

"True end" will follow LN IMO
Zutto Anime, Game, Manga!

Dec 19, 2010 7:30 PM
Jul 2008
Finally the last episode of this anime. I am surprised that Kirino is planning to go to America and wants her brother to tell her not to go. I would have thought that Kyousuke would get the hint from the game she bought and tell her not to go, but his response some what surprises me. The ending to this anime is very enjoyable for me, hopefully there will be a sequel that will be good.
Dec 19, 2010 7:30 PM

Apr 2008
awesome ending xD

Dec 19, 2010 7:33 PM

Jun 2009
as a novel version reader...
Predictable ending...I knew it from beginning this anime version will end in this arc...
Dec 19, 2010 7:38 PM
Sep 2010
im not completely sure why, but i didnt like this episode. parts of it were funny, it just didnt do much for me. im looking forward to the alternate episodes tho
Dec 19, 2010 7:52 PM

May 2009
My favorite part had to be when Kyousuke bumped into Akagi at the midnight release. I was laughed so hard it hurt. Aside from that, Kuroneko FTW. Between the posing during the final credits, what she said to Kirino was priceless (and hopefully true). Kirino being unusually nice was strange though I can't fault her for getting upset that Kyousuke didn't tell her to stay given her feelings for him. That was a rather brutal (but funny) headbutt. Overall, the final episode was OK. Not without a bunch of faults (and uneasiness) but the series was one of the more entertaining ones this season.
Dec 19, 2010 7:58 PM

Aug 2008
This show gets a 5/10 from me. It was average - nothing more, nothing less.
Dec 19, 2010 7:59 PM

Nov 2009
This episode just seemed a bit... fake to me. I did enjoy last episode, but looking back at it, it just doesn't really seem to fit perfectly, idk how else to put it.

I didn't hate the ending, some funny / cute parts this episode. It just felt like something was missing, but I still loved the series overall.
Dec 19, 2010 8:22 PM

Oct 2009
lo-chan said:
Kuroneko x Kyousuke o_o WTF Kuroneko!?
FINALLY Kirino say ''thank you for everything''!
And Kyousuke crying... SO CUUUUUUUTE <3

Wrong episode thread la.

Omg, Kirino was sooo cute this episode. Omg everything was so good this episode, I was grinning all the way through. Omg I'm so happy. Omg. How to refuse Kirino puppy face? God so much to say but I'm too busy re-watching to comment.

Omg only 1 volume has been translated. Noooooooooo~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2010 8:28 PM

Aug 2010
i'm about at anti violence as you can get but Kyousuke needs to learn how to slap a bitch.

Anyway i lost interest in this series weeks ago so i'm glad it's over.

6/10 i think.
walktheplankDec 19, 2010 8:53 PM
Dec 19, 2010 8:49 PM

Jan 2010
I'm sad to see it end so quickly. >: I thought this was genuinely funny and definitely an enjoyable watch every Sunday. 8/10

I can't wait for the specials, because I really want to see the "true ending". c:
Dec 19, 2010 8:56 PM

Mar 2009
Although it wasn't the "true" ending and that it didn't really go anywhere, it was a great series!!

Can't wait for the specials :)

Dec 19, 2010 8:57 PM

Oct 2008
"Good End"? So does that mean "True End" is more "Bad End" or more Kousaka is no longer a virgin?
Dec 19, 2010 9:05 PM

Apr 2010
Iilia said:
Yumekichi11 said:
This being said as of this episode, Kirino is so fucking terrible with her beat up of Kyousuke. Those bruises,

although non consistent since when Kyousuke goes out of his room he does not have them are brutal! From one slap to a second one! Followed by a kick that could have been worse in the solar plexus to 2 to 4 punches at least also possibly to land on the solar plexus but missed to a nasty head butt Let me also remind of how much blood Kleenexes are in that basket. In any case it was horrifying although what Kyousuke said was not right, I find she deserved for all the shit she put him through to just go to the USA and give him peace.

I know, I'm kind of baffled by the whole thing. The beginning of the episode Kirino is still all deredere, then she goes back to her normal tsuntsun self? I mean, what the hell? Was she just faking all that time, or is she just two extremes thrown together? Either way, I don't like it. And all those bruises... I love how no one mentioned them. Mom and Dad are all chill because they just... disappeared. Lolwut?

You don't get mad and headbutt someone you know who you don't care about ---> Beginning of the series when she just outright ignored his brother.

I think the incident closed the distance between the two and improved their relationship a lot.

I liked how things turned out because Kyousuke always make quick decisions, but the one time he lost it, it had the reverse effect that led to the desired result. "irony" was the title of the OP ^.^

In the end, it really was a "Good End" (part of the title of this episode) where they both consciously realized that they like each other.

The "True End" would probably where Kirino goes to the airport and Kyousuke chase her or even chase after her in America lol
Dec 19, 2010 9:05 PM

Jul 2010
It felt a bit rushed to me. The whole america thing should have been 2 episodes. Only because if the anime had 13 episodes, episode 12 would be about her going to america ending with if she'll leave or not, thus (ooo im fancy using the word "thus" XD) making the audience curious. Then episode 13 would be about her staying or whatever, THAT would have been a bit better...
Dec 19, 2010 9:17 PM

Oct 2008
Mikushade said:
It felt a bit rushed to me. The whole america thing should have been 2 episodes. Only because if the anime had 13 episodes, episode 12 would be about her going to america ending with if she'll leave or not, thus (ooo im fancy using the word "thus" XD) making the audience curious. Then episode 13 would be about her staying or whatever, THAT would have been a bit better...

I still don't get how he didn't know that she was going to America if it was decided 6 months beforehand.... stuff like that doesn't keep quiet long. I mean there is an awfully big pond behind America and home.
Dec 19, 2010 9:23 PM

Dec 2008
Strange ending. couldve ended it better but it was an "ok" ending. I liked the series as a whole better. Lol Kirino's dere finally came out more. but overall Tsunderes ftw.

Wish this series was 24 ~ 26 episodes long but i guess not. only can hope for a second season ><. But then again she did say

ORE NO IMOUTO is my highlight of Fall 2010 ^^ Kyosuke BANZAI!
Dec 19, 2010 9:29 PM

Feb 2010
Those scene of Kirino's aren't camel toes they're the design of the shorts..lol kind of disappointment final ep like the Otoshimono forte :/ now I'm hoping if MM or Yosuga can do better.

sukari said:
Although it wasn't the "true" ending and that it didn't really go anywhere, it was a great series!!

Can't wait for the specials :)

cute.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2010 9:38 PM

Nov 2007
best part was the kuroneko posing at the end and of course running into the friend buying bromance for his sister. they can sympathize with each other. I think it would benefit from having another guy in the series. a male friend and perspective would help at times. I wouldn't mind the 2nd season if it's not going to be stupidly censored.
Dec 19, 2010 9:38 PM

Oct 2010
Wow this was disappointing.
It didn't felt like an ending, just a pause. The only good part was when Kyuosuske had that awkward conversation with his friend while waiting for the eroge.
Kirino was anoying during the fight, she beats him after he got him a game over night, and all for nothing.
Hopefully they will actually put some effort into the other episodes as this one felt weak.
If this was the ending of the show, the show would receive a 7 at most, and is sad since it had so much potential.
huh?
Dec 19, 2010 9:42 PM

Jul 2009

'nuff said.
desolatoDec 20, 2010 4:23 AM
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Dec 19, 2010 9:44 PM

May 2010
this was a pretty.. random episode. i think i'll just base my overall opinion on the ending of the true arc since these past two episodes seemed very out of place. as in they just wanted to give us whatever so they could get it over with.

whatevs. hopefully that true end will be out soon.
Dec 19, 2010 9:54 PM

Oct 2010
Geez kyousuke got the crap beat out of him. Anyways good series and im hoping for a second season.
Dec 19, 2010 9:56 PM

Nov 2010
i liked how it was more or less like any other episode, it would feel forced if they tried to make it all serious

though the ep seemed a bit rushed, with more screen time for a bit character than some of the leading supporting cast.

i really enjoyed the dad in this ep XD
Dec 19, 2010 10:04 PM

Oct 2009
I'm really gonna miss oreimo but all I can do is wait for the specials :(
But these are my favorite parts of this episode :P

melody423Dec 19, 2010 10:13 PM
Dec 19, 2010 10:08 PM
Jul 2018
the best ending would've been this:

they're fighting in kirinos room at the end

the laptop falls and plays that eroge convo

he leaves the room to her crying

he wakesup, shes gone

end of series- now that would've been an actual good ending...and im not even a fan of sad endings
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» oreimo korean dub

149cart - Mar 2

3 by truth999 »»
Mar 5, 6:58 PM

» -

Takata - Feb 19, 2011

1 by Mattenan »»
Feb 21, 11:41 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 17, 2010

362 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Jan 28, 11:52 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 9, 2010

263 by FapFipFop »»
Jan 11, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 12, 2010

351 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 3:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.