Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 20, 2010 10:58 AM

Oct 2010
mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... i generally..
fine and funny =)
Dec 20, 2010 11:21 AM

Aug 2009
finally... i don't know who want's a sister like that. Kirino is annoying as hell and just for accepting evereything she does whit him, i just wanna kill Kyouske.
Dec 20, 2010 11:39 AM

May 2010
it was quite decent anime series ;)

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Dec 20, 2010 12:09 PM

Dec 2009
A big step up compared to the last episode. But still, the show has this empty feeling, I didn't really get to know many of the characters. The show had so much potential (like Akagi), but it never focused on it. It's somewhat justified because of the length, but still...

I haven't read the Light Novels so maybe the original source is as "weak" as this show, but I don't know. And since it looks like the admins will go crazy if anyone answer my question, let it be or PM me :]
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Dec 20, 2010 12:18 PM

Aug 2010
Okay series. Mediocre ending...
I don't need a signature.
Dec 20, 2010 12:35 PM
Jan 2010
The ending was decent.. But who did we see Kyousuke with last? Manami and her fambam! :D
Dec 20, 2010 12:42 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Little reminder of what this show caused in regards to the ban.
Ayase reactions were good towards Kyousuke, especially "See you again" but it's a "good bye" from Ayase instead. There is a Sharp brand reference although the name is not same it's close enough. Akagi part was brilliant! Kyousuke's reactions with his gay buy for his sister was great but the best of all is that the girls clapped him. ROFL! Hero of BL! Seriously Kirino is such a lucky bitch! Kyousuke stood 2 hours for her for that game. WTF seriously? Who the fuck would do such a thing?

This being said as of this episode, Kirino is so fucking terrible with her beat up of Kyousuke. Those bruises,

although non consistent since when Kyousuke goes out of his room he does not have them are brutal! From one slap to a second one! Followed by a kick that could have been worse in the solar plexus to 2 to 4 punches at least also possibly to land on the solar plexus but missed to a nasty head butt Let me also remind of how much blood Kleenexes are in that basket. In any case it was horrifying although what Kyousuke said was not right, I find she deserved for all the shit she put him through to just go to the USA and give him peace. Did anyone notice the attempt at details of Kirino's privates? Look closely in the spoiler for that line and tell me if stirs up your imagination,
That's not to mention more Kirino ass shaking.

The end was surprisingly nice, the mother looking at Kirino's work but of all things the father also peeking around? Quite surprising. If it was not for the stupid writings I would have made a perfect Kuroneko avatar but still fun to see new cute poses of her cat maid outfit, loved them. Giving this 10/10 due to Kirino mass appeal and Kuroneko but the other areas suffer less than 8/10 I would say. I know tl;dr but this the last episode so I wrote more and might be doing that for each last episode since leaving a impression is important. Wonder if this thread will have 1000 replies?

I didn't see any camel toe, so watz d fuzz?
yeo
Dec 20, 2010 12:43 PM

Jul 2010
I hope after the OVAs that the last time I see that bitchy Kirino.
yeo
Dec 20, 2010 12:45 PM

Jul 2010
porsche said:
8th_Sin said:
They are so close that they argue all the time :)
A fitting ending IMO.

5RE47IM5UT8G2
おREのIMおUTOG2
"ORE NO IMOUTO GA 2"?? We can only hope, don't we?

Good pickup. I'm impressed.

Kuroneko at the end is definitely awesome.

Look forward to the true end. Wanna see how the story is going to be like.
I wish they have other routes, e.g. Ayase or Kuroneko one, as an OVA as well.

What does it say?
yeo
Dec 20, 2010 1:28 PM

May 2010
awwwww it's finished.. definitely going to miss this show.. :((

GOOD END indeed. :D

it was nice for them to show that kyousuke was not the only one in such a situation which he thinks absurd.. homoge of body builders? O.o i think that's worse.. :P

kirino's such a tsundere.. but she's really grateful to her brother.. and kyousuke's such a caring brother who would always support her sister.. glad to see them getting along in the end.. she chose to stay. and both of them were happy with the decision made. :))

i'm still wishing i also had an older brother like him by the way..

the only downer for this ep for me was less screentime for kuroneko.. but last ep was focused on them already, so it's time for the other charas this last ep..

Hoping for a season two!! :D life counseling isn't over, yes? :)))
Dec 20, 2010 1:42 PM

Oct 2009
''It isn't over'' ''Okay'' xD

If this was the good end, I wonder what the true end in the OVA's will contain.

porsche said:
8th_Sin said:
They are so close that they argue all the time :)
A fitting ending IMO.

5RE47IM5UT8G2
おREのIMおUTOG2
"ORE NO IMOUTO GA 2"?? We can only hope, don't we?

Good pickup. I'm impressed.

Kuroneko at the end is definitely awesome.

Look forward to the true end. Wanna see how the story is going to be like.
I wish they have other routes, e.g. Ayase or Kuroneko one, as an OVA as well.

Wow that you saw that
Dec 20, 2010 2:01 PM

Nov 2008
The moment when Kyousuke wanted Kirino to go to America was the right response. He felt betrayed when Kirino said the last minute so he couldn't follow the route on what the eroge stated. C'mon when you get angry, you'll just don't care on what they want to do and say the opposite of what you really want xDD

...so it ended... I'm sad :(

Well, I can only hope for another season xDD
DenjaXDec 20, 2010 2:12 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 20, 2010 2:07 PM
Jul 2018
pretty lame ending imo.
Dec 20, 2010 2:30 PM
Dec 2007
It was a very nice last episode and I enjoyed it far too much for such a rushed and greatly overplayed last arc. Still highly entertaining with a nice atmosphere and I kinda like the characters so... A good tale about the untold. 8/10

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 20, 2010 2:30 PM

Jun 2008
Si it ended. Not a bad ending even though the whole America thing came out of nowhere which it was kind of laim because it's mention on one moment and the next it's already over.
But i guess they used it well since with that they managed to give a feeling of closure when Kirini decided to stay.

The yaoi fangirls clapping for the homo confession was the best moment for me.

Anyway it was a pleasant show and entertaining but the characters weren't very good and of course due to the plot it had it's limits. Most episodes were amusing enough but it had quite a few bad made moments.
Dec 20, 2010 3:04 PM

Apr 2009
It was a good series, with an annoying main heroine and lame ending (let's wait till the summer and see the alternative one). I guess that 6.5 would be the best score for it, but since I can't give halves, then let's say 7 (for that filler episode, which in fact was the best one).

Dec 20, 2010 3:13 PM

Mar 2009
Interesting ending...maybe there is hope for her yet =D
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Dec 20, 2010 3:33 PM
Jan 2009
ha ha

cop out ending...
Dec 20, 2010 3:43 PM

Aug 2008
The America thing came out of nowhere. seriously.

I thought it was pretty funny when Kyousuke decided that little sisters asking older brothers to queue for midnight releases of eroge is actually believable. The facial expression was priceless. :D
Dec 20, 2010 4:14 PM

Apr 2009
Moogocobo said:
The ending would have been perfect if I got my DAISUKI ONII-CHAN. Too bad life isn't fair.

Anyway, haters gonna hate on Kirino. Since Oreimo is actually funny, I gave it a 9/10. So many animes have ridiculously unfunny awkward comedy. Few animes do I actually laugh with, so 9/10. Otherwise, 8/10. 12 episodes and not one of them did I stare at the timer. They were all pretty entertaining, to me anyway. Also Kirino is a perfect tsundere. Fuck you guys. ;_;

Not many tsunderes actually have any other redeeming quality besides, you know, being tsundere. Fuck that. Kirino may be a bitch but she's goddamn adorable around eroge.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE TSUNDERES.

If you were next to me, I would hug you.

I'm going to miss my weekly dose of kirino :(, great pickup on the season 2 btw, waiting for the ova's now.

A fun ep, although i think the ending could of been less rushed, the best moment was the eroge synch >.< "Tell me not to go onii-chan. I can achieve my dreams anywhere, but i can only be with you here..." and then stupid kyousuke is like "go". That moment was begging for a hug... But maybe I've been watching too much yosuga no sora and Itazura na kiss...
Dec 20, 2010 4:32 PM

Nov 2008
It was a good ending (and still hate Kirino). 7/10 for me, and a season 2 will not be bad.
DuroDeMatarDec 20, 2010 5:33 PM
Dec 20, 2010 4:43 PM

Jan 2010
"I LOVE YOU ONII-CHAN, TELL ME NOT TO LEAVE"
Dec 20, 2010 5:10 PM

Oct 2010
Meh...I thought the ending would be more touching than this. Season two anyone?
LibertyPrimeDec 21, 2010 8:16 AM
Dec 20, 2010 5:21 PM

Sep 2009
Well, all the hype aside, this show was a fairly average slice-of-life with some incestual undertones all the way out. Not bad, but nothing fantastic either. 6/10 I will watch the OVAs, though, and wouldn't mind a 2nd season.
Dec 20, 2010 5:39 PM
Sep 2007
5/10 series, skipped most of the last episode. First episodes of the series was great but then it became worse for every episode.
Dec 20, 2010 5:52 PM

Sep 2008
darkerealm said:
The America thing came out of nowhere. seriously.

Yap, that was kinda random...

Btw, MOAR KURONEKO PL0X
Dec 20, 2010 6:35 PM

Nov 2010
Surely this title was a masterpiece that I can see once in a while. It ranks with "Evangelion" and "Code Geass I" for me. The scene that PC began to speak was great. Kyousuke's move was awkward and he deserved to get head butt this time. The ephemeral ending song was also beautiful. Although the other EDs were made by laymen, this song was created by a pro.

Here is the Japanese lyrics.

And here is my humble translation.
Dec 20, 2010 6:42 PM

Jun 2010
A good end but i'm really excited to see the OAD and this "bad" ending.

Dec 20, 2010 7:33 PM

Apr 2008
The fist pump at the end describes the future of this series.
Dec 20, 2010 7:46 PM

Apr 2010
I really liked this anime. I hope the OVAs won't disappoint me.

8/10.
Dec 20, 2010 8:27 PM
Mar 2010
Wow, Kirino was actually really cute in this episode >.> Now to wait six months for the True End arc...

Hell yeah!
Dec 20, 2010 9:39 PM

Aug 2009
7.5/10 round to 8. It had funny moments but most of it was at the beginning.
Dec 20, 2010 9:48 PM

Sep 2010
Personally, I was kind of disappointed at the ending. However, I really like the anime itself and plus, I didn't really expect the good ending because the anime was only at volume 4 or 5 (light novel).
I am really hoping for web OVA >.< Regardless, i will watch it and love it!
Kuroneko made this episode! Without it, i would of given it 5/10 =[ lol

OFFTOPIC: I don't really get why haters keep posing shit. If you hate this god damn anime, don't fucking watch it.
I notice ppl who said "I'm through with this anime" on episode 9 or 10. And yet, the people who said that posted on same thing on this episode discussion. I won't mention the name but, do you guys have fucking ADD? Do you guys want attention or some shit? I don't get it.. Or.. are you guys just mentally retarded >_>? If you hate the anime, don't bother watch it and worse, don't post it on disucssion section if you hate the anime and the main character soo much (Kirino)...

I personally like this anime because Kirino and Kuroneko's fanservice! Without it, i would of dropped it long ass time ago and not post in discussion section saying "Hate it. dropping this anime" and.... few episodes later, post again saying "wow, can't beleive i wasted time on this anime.."
Are you guys who does this have mental issues? Just saying.. .>_>
Dec 20, 2010 10:08 PM

Aug 2010
I can't say I loved this ending or anything but I did end the scene with Akagi! It was too funny and it was my favorite part. Frankly Kirino should have took her ass to America but I have a feeling there is probably going to be a second season, the show seems like it was really popular plus if the DVD sales are good then I wouldn't see why they wouldn't make a second one, she did say the life counseling isn't over. Will I watch a second season, I don't know, depends on if I can tolerate Kirino again >.>
Dec 20, 2010 10:09 PM

Aug 2010
Hmm, not much to say here. It was a normal ending for this anime. Everything was fine and there weren't any crazy, hyper moments in this episode. Who was that in the picture that flew out of the album along with Kirino's airplane ticket? Hmm....

Anyways, loved Kuroneko's poses towards the end. I wouldn't mind watching a 2nd season! :)
Dec 20, 2010 10:10 PM

Apr 2009
Series was enjoyable when it was at the comedy and didn't randomly insert partially forced drama. Episode 12 was an example of this, just being very enjoyable to watch with the comedy for the first part then almost out of nowhere Kirino drops a drama bombshell which seemed very random. There was very little build up for that part which felt very poorly done. 8.2 rounded down to 8 overall for the series, when it focused on its strength as a comedy it was at its best.

Much more discussion about the whole series with my friend here!
Dec 21, 2010 12:17 AM

Jun 2010
I wonder what the true arc will be all about... hmmm, but nice ending!
Dec 21, 2010 12:33 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Relatively entertaining show with a mediocre ending.

I couldn't pass on this mistake though:

I guess she's going pass it to him ...through him.

7/10
p r o f i l e 👀
Dec 21, 2010 12:47 AM

May 2008
Pretty good EP i enjoyed it
Dec 21, 2010 1:14 AM
Dec 2010
Well, I liked it. The series in general a little bit more than this episode. I do feel that the America conflict seemed a little too short. It wouldn't have had the same power if she hadn't kept it a secret, but perhaps it would have been better to bring it up at the end of episode 11 and tantalize us with it all the way through episode 12. But I'm glad it ended that way, even if it was rushed. Perhaps the True Ending will be even better, but seeing as it's a DVD extra I somehow doubt the makers feel that way, at least. In any case, seeing as it was mostly a return to the status quo as opposed to a resolution, I feel we can look forward to season 2!

Regarding those who were fed up with Kiririn's behavior for... most of the second half of the season, I am with you. She did become a total brat. But I don't think that's any reason to drop the series. The writers want us to see her as a brat. That's what made things interesting. In the long run, she grew. If she doesn't retain some of this maturity in the next season, and reverts to a total brat without good reason, that might be a reason for concern.
Dec 21, 2010 1:20 AM

Feb 2010
I'm glad the 'good' end is that it's not really the end.

Go go bonus episodes. Wouldn't mind another season, honestly.
Dec 21, 2010 3:52 AM
May 2010
I don't care what anyone says, the Dad is my #1 Tsundere of 2010.

Kuroneko seems to be really putting on the moves on Kyousuke, isn't she? We can only ponder where she would move up from "Oni-San" with Kyousuke in the near future. :3 Also posing in her cat maid outfit, which she made specifically for the "Cheer Kyousuke Up" Party. Yes, she has grown into my favorite and I am hoping to see something with her be expanded with the online episodes too. >.>

I liked individual moments of this episode better than the episode of the whole, but still enjoyed it.
Dec 21, 2010 8:15 AM

Oct 2010
kuroneko99 said:
Surely this title was a masterpiece that I can see once in a while. It ranks with "Evangelion" and "Code Geass I" for me.

wut....Ore no Imouto go Konnani Kawaii = Code Geass and Evangalion?
Dec 21, 2010 8:40 AM

Nov 2008
I'm actually glad it's over.

I really liked this anime in the beginning. It's been a while since I've seen a slice of life anime with a brother and a sister as main characters WITHOUT blatant incest. I mean, I have nothing against it, but, you know. It gets old.

But after every passing episode, I came to hate Kirino more and more. I mean, seriously? She's a star athlete, a novelist with her own anime series, top of the class and a model, all without ever studying or practicing. Wut? Plus, she's a bitch. A complete, utter bitch who needs anger management for constantly beating up her brother for no fucking reason at all. She is not cute in any way, shape or form. Yet, she has friends and her brother is amazingly nice to her. Seh doesn't deserve them, not one bit.

The most annoying thing? If she were a boy, beating up her older sister like this, there'd be a shitstorm. But oh, since she's a GIRL, it's all fine and dandy, all tsundere and cute. GUH.

Well, I'm at least glad the siblings didn't end up together, that would've sucked. As it was, the ending... was really weird and random. I mean, wtf, America? Why? WHY was she too embarrassed to show that? Why didn't the parents see it necessary to inform her brother that she was leaving? WHAT.

Also, Kyousuke's face at the end scares me, truly. I mean, just yesterday he was complaining that the life counseling or whatever was going to continue, and now, suddenly, he's BLUSHING?

Eh. It was an okay series, and I really liked some character designs. Also, the first three episodes or so were great.

I'm going to watch the specials, because I'm curious, I admit.
Dec 21, 2010 9:04 AM

Oct 2010
Mugen900 said:
I didn't see any camel toe, so watz d fuzz?
You missed the little detail at that part, the fine line with some imagination does that effect, of course they won't show it to you directly but I saw it indirectly.
8th_Sin said:
Iilia said:
Yumekichi11 said:
This being said as of this episode, Kirino is so fucking terrible with her beat up of Kyousuke. Those bruises,

although non consistent since when Kyousuke goes out of his room he does not have them are brutal! From one slap to a second one! Followed by a kick that could have been worse in the solar plexus to 2 to 4 punches at least also possibly to land on the solar plexus but missed to a nasty head butt Let me also remind of how much blood Kleenexes are in that basket. In any case it was horrifying although what Kyousuke said was not right, I find she deserved for all the shit she put him through to just go to the USA and give him peace.
I know, I'm kind of baffled by the whole thing. The beginning of the episode Kirino is still all deredere, then she goes back to her normal tsuntsun self? I mean, what the hell? Was she just faking all that time, or is she just two extremes thrown together? Either way, I don't like it. And all those bruises... I love how no one mentioned them. Mom and Dad are all chill because they just... disappeared. Lolwut?
You don't get mad and headbutt someone you know who you don't care about ---> Beginning of the series when she just outright ignored his brother.
I know but I think it's just horribly wrong to do such physical harm to anyone for that matter.
8th_Sin said:
I think the incident closed the distance between the two and improved their relationship a lot.

I will agree with that but I think Kyousuke was afraid in the beginning more than anything of Kirino, however he quickly changed pace while walking to school.
8th_Sin said:
In the end, it really was a "Good End" (part of the title of this episode) where they both consciously realized that they like each other.

I think it was more a Good End because Kirino never went to the USA and thus she was able to be with everyone. That would make a "good" thing for her. Remains to see in the second season how Kirino will be when she would return from the USA.
8th_Sin said:
The "True End" would probably where Kirino goes to the airport and Kyousuke chase her or even chase after her in America lol
If Kyousuke chases her in the USA, that would be epic but the problem is, how will USA take their relationship? Aren't the laws there in regards to incest more severe than USA?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 21, 2010 11:22 AM

Oct 2010
Wow, I have to say I didn't like how this anime went all because of Kirino.
She is so spoiled and mean and gets everything she wants buy using and manipulating Kyosuke. She is a fucking bitch. I wanted to cry when she was beating Kyosuke up after he did all that he does for her and that's how she repays him, wow. Kirino ruined this show for me sadly. . . .
Dec 21, 2010 11:37 AM
Jul 2008
I generally liked the series. Otaku cute sister, funny friends and a lean back male main character. I really like it if the main male character is like that.

I kind of expected him to say: "Don't lie to me" when she said that she hated him and that he hated her.

Standing next to your brother's bed while he's heavily bleeding, looking to his poor face, thinking about all the things that he did for her. No way that she could have gone to America. Would have been a nice scene as well...
Dec 21, 2010 1:54 PM

Sep 2010
quite alot of fanservice

De-JaY said:

wat?

ROFL

Overall the storyline felt somewhat rushed, although going to America would more or less justify the radical change in Kirino's behaviour.

Arc : 6/10 - Borderline acceptable ending, but nothing special.
Series : 6/10 - The jokes and fanservice make up for the annoying characters

Once again kuroneko WIN in this episode. Here's to hope that the alternate ending revolves around her instead.

Dec 21, 2010 2:31 PM
Oct 2010
coolwolf said:
Here's to hope that the alternate ending revolves around her instead.

Don't hold your breath.
Dec 21, 2010 3:13 PM

Aug 2010
after watching whole 12 eps im tag series as "fail" or "kirino.you do it wrong".
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» oreimo korean dub

149cart - Mar 2

3 by truth999 »»
Mar 5, 6:58 PM

» -

Takata - Feb 19, 2011

1 by Mattenan »»
Feb 21, 11:41 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 17, 2010

362 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Jan 28, 11:52 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 9, 2010

263 by FapFipFop »»
Jan 11, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 12, 2010

351 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 3:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.