Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 1, 2014 10:42 PM

May 2014
chibilover09 said:
TheGrandSage23 said:

1) I'm not talking about the light novel I'm talking about the anime I which she was the worst character in the show.. Don't like my opinion? Grow the fuck up kid.. Not everyone has the same thought as you.. She was poorly written from the get go..
2) Cute? That's your only reason for liking her? Oh and because she likes Haruka yet did nothing about it? Fucking fail
3)"first time she received a no she decided to commit suicide" false
4)"and don't tell me it's the illness" so you're trying to cop out? That's one of the biggest reasons she's the way she is so I can say it is because IT IS..
5)lol to keep saying he fell in live with her because he saw her hack off while the anime contradicts 85% of your entire post.. Saying it doesn't make it so and denial is evident with you... Her not wanting to make friends isn't being spoiled..
6) you're overrating her being spoiled.. When he needed help she helped him.. The problem was Haruka tries to solve every problem on his own and rarely asked for her help.. Yea she's spoiled and there's nothing wrong with that because it never got overboard
7) "your opinions is one of much other opinions of someone who watched the anime and wants to say shit" grow the fuck up and stop trying to damage control you little fanboy... She's a shit character that's my opinion and is back up by a lot of other opinions if you like her then more fucking power to you but that doesn't change what I think

Try harder next time

1) "Worst character in the show" your opinion. She had the same right as Sora to love him, Sora stealed Haruka from Nao and nobody said a think, just because Kozue said that Haruka and Sora's relationship is strange everyone hates her because of this. Plus, getting angry just because I spoke bad of your waifu? And I am the kid here... YOU have to learn how to respect each other opinions, don't liked? Send me a virus.

2) We need a reason to like a character? I simply liked her. Most because of her courage on how she tried to stop Haruka in the anime. In the game, it was because of her determination on making Haruka to notice her.

3) True in the anime.

4) An illness? That was never revealed on the anime, it's just said that she had a weak body... She don't have even ashma.

5) At least, that was what it make her route happens in the anime, like, her route was Nao's route in the beginning.

6) Now we are getting in the correct way, she IS spoiled. I never said that he fell in love with her in that part, I just said that her arc happens because of this. And on what she helped Haruka? On making him food? Like, Haruka ALWAYS make her food so it's more like a payback. PLUS she more troubles Haruka than helps him in her arc, an example is their public affection and I will not even mention her suicide attempt.

7) Wow, there are so much errors in that part...
First: I never tried to change your opinion, I just spoke MY opinion, and you overracted.
Second: "Shit character" your opinion. Like I said before, the show was poorly written, so why you are expecting a supporting character in a 12 episodes short anime adaptation to be well written?
Third: Are you saying me to grow up? You're making such a confusion and you're telling me to grow up?
Fourth: I don't know what you meant by saying "damage control" and I'm a fangirl ;3

And please man, just shut up, I don't wanna hear anymore stupid excuses about this poorly written anime adaptation.

Alright fuck the waking up part but sorry you're response is literally too idiotic to let it stand by..

Btw my response are numbered to correspond your responses as well ;3

1. "Sora stealed Haruka from Nao" Oh please don't give me that bs lmao Haru had the choice to stick with Nao since the time he fucked her when they were little(and when she confesses to him when he returns as well) Just because Sora was clingly and needy doesn't mean that she basically forced him to drift apart from Nao and later on fuck her... he could've stopped her advances and just went on with Nao but guess what? He didn't because he realized his true feelings for Sora, if you've played the VN then you'll know(manga doesn't count because the manga is basically horrible and didn't even go indepth on anything besides being fast paced with the incest lol) and also, if you saw that flashback when Sora came back from the hospital and how he viewed her as "more than a sister" then it's pretty evident that he had feelings for Sora that stretched beyond the boundaries of sibiligs... Also Sora is #1, fuck every other girls except for Akira lel c:

2. "We need a reason to like a character?, I simply liked her" what type of biased opinion is this lmao? Ofc you need a damn reason to like somebody or character, who would go around "liking" somebody based off a choice with no particular reason, that's just stupid lmao sorry for being harsh but cmon...

3. I'm not going to disagree with this, she did attempt suicide after Haru threatened to break off their relationship so you're good with this one

4. Oh my god... how more oblivious can you get? lmao "An Illness? That was never revealed in the anime, she had a weak body, she don't have even asthma" and here we go again with the contradictory claims.. so just because she doesn't have asthma she can't suffer from any other medical conditions? It seems like you've never even watched the show, played the vn, or even read the manga because there are plenty of scenes that depict Sora when she was younger on the hospital bed waiting for Haru to visit... there has to be a cause for her weak body, it's not like it randomly appeared one day and left undiscovered of how it was caused, so obv it has to be an illness or some type of condition lol

5. Not disagreeing with this either, Haru started developing feelings for her around the end of her Nao's arc and their relationship starting enveloping as well

6. "She's spoiled" I half agree and disagree with this. Yh it is a fact that Sora basically suffocated Haru with her needs and always tried to prevent him from interacting with the other girls/characters but obviously if he's the only family she has after their parents death then she has good intentions? I'm sure if I had an older sister(and I dont have one irl btw lol) and both of our parents die and we're left alone obviously I'm going to depend on her?(uhh idek about the incest part just stratch that lmao) This question perplexes me as well, can't really answer it fully since I can agree and disagree with the claim but w/e Sora had her good and bad times in the series so we'll just leave it at that

7. Everyone is entitled to their opinions don't get me wrong, but if you're going to provide an opinion please do it in a logical sense, or in a way that it's easy to comprehend your claim and at least have the other person grasp(lel) the gist of what you're saying :3

Uhhhhh I guess that's it ayy Sora is the best idgaf best girl, best imouto, best twin, best everything lmao gonna meet the creators/company that made this and give them a well-deserved handshake for this because fucking god I loved this so much and the ending made me cry a little :( Also I gotta buy that Sora body pillow as well haha

God I'm fucking retarded/a faggot for writing this, and I won't be surprised if someone I know sees this or takes a ss but fuck that yolo :D

Well it was fun writing this, also sorry for some typos/grammatical errors since I typed this in a rush lol

cya!

le swag 0ut
-BigDaddyYuriMan69
Sep 2, 2014 9:43 AM
Nov 2013
yyaziK said:
chibilover09 said:

1) "Worst character in the show" your opinion. She had the same right as Sora to love him, Sora stealed Haruka from Nao and nobody said a think, just because Kozue said that Haruka and Sora's relationship is strange everyone hates her because of this. Plus, getting angry just because I spoke bad of your waifu? And I am the kid here... YOU have to learn how to respect each other opinions, don't liked? Send me a virus.

2) We need a reason to like a character? I simply liked her. Most because of her courage on how she tried to stop Haruka in the anime. In the game, it was because of her determination on making Haruka to notice her.

3) True in the anime.

4) An illness? That was never revealed on the anime, it's just said that she had a weak body... She don't have even ashma.

5) At least, that was what it make her route happens in the anime, like, her route was Nao's route in the beginning.

6) Now we are getting in the correct way, she IS spoiled. I never said that he fell in love with her in that part, I just said that her arc happens because of this. And on what she helped Haruka? On making him food? Like, Haruka ALWAYS make her food so it's more like a payback. PLUS she more troubles Haruka than helps him in her arc, an example is their public affection and I will not even mention her suicide attempt.

7) Wow, there are so much errors in that part...
First: I never tried to change your opinion, I just spoke MY opinion, and you overracted.
Second: "Shit character" your opinion. Like I said before, the show was poorly written, so why you are expecting a supporting character in a 12 episodes short anime adaptation to be well written?
Third: Are you saying me to grow up? You're making such a confusion and you're telling me to grow up?
Fourth: I don't know what you meant by saying "damage control" and I'm a fangirl ;3

And please man, just shut up, I don't wanna hear anymore stupid excuses about this poorly written anime adaptation.

Alright fuck the waking up part but sorry you're response is literally too idiotic to let it stand by..

1. "Sora stealed Haruka from Nao" Oh please don't give me that bs lmao Haru had the choice to stick with Nao since the time he fucked her when they were little(and when she confesses to him when he returns as well) Just because Sora was clingly and needy doesn't mean that she basically forced him to drift apart from Nao and later on fuck her... he could've stopped her advances and just went on with Nao but guess what? He didn't because he realized his true feelings for Sora, if you've played the VN then you'll know(manga doesn't count because the manga is basically horrible and didn't even go indepth on anything besides being fast paced with the incest lol) and also, if you saw that flashback when Sora came back from the hospital and how he viewed her as "more than a sister" then it's pretty evident that he had feelings for Sora that stretched beyond the boundaries of sibiligs... Also Sora is #1, fuck every other girls except for Akira lel c:

2. "We need a reason to like a character?, I simply liked her" what type of biased opinion is this lmao? Ofc you need a damn reason to like somebody or character, who would go around "liking" somebody based off a choice with no particular reason, that's just stupid lmao sorry for being harsh but cmon...

3. I'm not going to disagree with this, she did attempt suicide after Haru threatened to break off their relationship so you're good with this one

4. Oh my god... how more oblivious can you get? lmao "An Illness? That was never revealed in the anime, she had a weak body, she don't have even asthma" and here we go again with the contradictory claims.. so just because she doesn't have asthma she can't suffer from any other medical conditions? It seems like you've never even watched the show, played the vn, or even read the manga because there are plenty of scenes that depict Sora when she was younger on the hospital bed waiting for Haru to visit... there has to be a cause for her weak body, it's not like it randomly appeared one day and left undiscovered of how it was caused, so obv it has to be an illness or some type of condition lol

5. Not disagreeing with this either, Haru started developing feelings for her around the end of her Nao's arc and their relationship starting enveloping as well

6. "She's spoiled" I half agree and disagree with this. Yh it is a fact that Sora basically suffocated Haru with her needs and always tried to prevent him from interacting with the other girls/characters but obviously if he's the only family she has after their parents death then she has good intentions? I'm sure if I had an older sister(and I dont have one irl btw lol) and both of our parents die and we're left alone obviously I'm going to depend on her?(uhh idek about the incest part just stratch that lmao) This question perplexes me as well, can't really answer it fully since I can agree and disagree with the claim but w/e Sora had her good and bad times in the series so we'll just leave it at that

7. Everyone is entitled to their opinions don't get me wrong, but if you're going to provide an opinion please do it in a logical sense, or in a way that it's easy to comprehend your claim and at least have the other person grasp(lel) the gist of what you're saying :3

Uhhhhh I guess that's it ayy Sora is the best idgaf best girl, best imouto, best twin, best everything lmao gonna meet the creators/company that made this and give them a well-deserved handshake for this because fucking god I loved this so much and the ending made me cry a little :( Also I gotta buy that Sora body pillow as well haha

God I'm fucking retarded/a faggot for writing this, and I won't be surprised if someone I know sees this or takes a ss but fuck that yolo :D

Well it was fun writing this, also sorry for some typos/grammatical errors since I typed this in a rush lol

cya!

le swag 0ut
-BigDaddyYuriMan69

1) We weren't talking about the anime? Why are you suddenly mentioning the visual novel? Since this is myanimelist and not myvisualnovellist I will just answer your anime excuses. I NEVER said that Haruka fell for Sora when she was masturbating, I just said that her arc in the anime happens because of this and I agree that this part is pretty much Haruka choice, but Sora knew that Haruka was in a relationship with Nao and never tried to say to Haruka to break off with her, do you think that this attitude is correct?

2) I said my reasons why I liked Kozue in this part, you don't noticed or you where too busy trying desesperatly to defend your so called waifu, Sora?

3) Glad you understand.

4) I said in this part that such illness don't exist and nether it was mentioned, what is the point of her arc since this is pretty much why she is so dependent of her brother? I think writters have a compromise to say to the readers of the reason that something happen; simply saying "she has an illness, so she have to be dependent of her brother" doesn't work for me.

5) Glad you understand.2

6) Yes, both Sora and Haruka lost their parents but guess what? Why Haruka can make friends and have a normal life when Sora can't? Illness? I already said that such a think don't exist. That's why I think Haruka is a pretty non-realistic character in the series, if I had a little sister and she was like Sora, dependent and ungrateful, It would just remind me of my parents, like, I would think "C'mon, why I am supposed to take care of her since I need someone to support me too? I'm not her father, mother nether nanny".

7) Wow, what did I writted that made it sense non logical?

Yes, Sora is the best twin, imouto, everything... For masochists such as yourself. Sorry but your answers were so non logical, it looks like you are trying to defend Sora in a desesperatly attempt. C'mon, why everyone is attacking me just because I said I like Kozue and despised Sora? Weren't yourselfs that said to respect others opinion?

MY CONCLUSION
Yosuga no Sora is a poorly written anime adaptation that received attention just because the (poorly written) incest story.
Sep 2, 2014 4:02 PM

May 2014
chibilover09 said:
yyaziK said:

cya!

le swag 0ut
-BigDaddyYuriMan69

1) We weren't talking about the anime? Why are you suddenly mentioning the visual novel? Since this is myanimelist and not myvisualnovellist I will just answer your anime excuses. I NEVER said that Haruka fell for Sora when she was masturbating, I just said that her arc in the anime happens because of this and I agree that this part is pretty much Haruka choice, but Sora knew that Haruka was in a relationship with Nao and never tried to say to Haruka to break off with her, do you think that this attitude is correct?

2) I said my reasons why I liked Kozue in this part, you don't noticed or you where too busy trying desesperatly to defend your so called waifu, Sora?

3) Glad you understand.

4) I said in this part that such illness don't exist and nether it was mentioned, what is the point of her arc since this is pretty much why she is so dependent of her brother? I think writters have a compromise to say to the readers of the reason that something happen; simply saying "she has an illness, so she have to be dependent of her brother" doesn't work for me.

5) Glad you understand.2

6) Yes, both Sora and Haruka lost their parents but guess what? Why Haruka can make friends and have a normal life when Sora can't? Illness? I already said that such a think don't exist. That's why I think Haruka is a pretty non-realistic character in the series, if I had a little sister and she was like Sora, dependent and ungrateful, It would just remind me of my parents, like, I would think "C'mon, why I am supposed to take care of her since I need someone to support me too? I'm not her father, mother nether nanny".

Yes, Sora is the best twin, imouto, everything... For masochists such as yourself. Sorry but your answers were so non logical, it looks like you are trying to defend Sora in a desesperatly attempt. C'mon, why everyone is attacking me just because I said I like Kozue and despised Sora? Weren't yourselfs that said to respect others opinion?

MY CONCLUSION
Yosuga no Sora is a poorly written anime adaptation that received attention just because the (poorly written) incest story.

Are you really going to say why did I bring the VN up?

I'm not going to write another essay but please re-evaluate your response and try to understand that the vn basically answers all of your questions being asked lmao

The anime adaption was shit and they left out important factors as well, however you've never played the vn so you wouldn't understand why your thoughts on this are seriously flawed

And by non logical I mean that your response exemplifies on how oblivious you are when it comes to the series

My "desperate attempt" is actually logical and not in the manner you classify it as lmao I've played the vn, read the manga, and re-watched the anime like two times so who are you to say that you actually know about the series if you haven't even played the original source(the vn)?

And also next time write that the anime adaption of it was horrible, you're basically putting it in a way that this is just an anime and not originally a game lol. I do agree with you that the anime adaption was pretty shit but what? You're expecting 10/10 material from something that spawned from an eroge whose overall plot focuses on the incest aspect?

Idgaf if you classify me as a masochist because I'm a closet pervert irl yh but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't let that get in the way of defending my point lmao I've provided actual facts that opposes your ill logical opinions

ayy cba with the grammar in this as well, it's fun arguing so if you want another go I'm down :3

cya

le swag 0ut
-BigDaddyYuriMan69
yyaziKSep 2, 2014 4:07 PM
Sep 2, 2014 4:22 PM
Nov 2013
yyaziK said:
chibilover09 said:

3) Glad you understand.

5) Glad you understand.2

MY CONCLUSION

I'm not going to write another essay but please re-evaluate your response and try to understand that the vn basically answers all of your questions being asked lmao

The anime adaption was shit and they left out important factors as well, however you've never played the vn so you wouldn't understand why your thoughts on this are seriously flawed

And by non logical I mean that your response exemplifies on how oblivious you are when it comes to the series

My "desperate attempt" is actually logical and not in the manner you classify it as lmao I've played the vn, read the manga, and re-watched the anime like two times so who are you to say that you actually know about the series if you haven't even played the original source(the vn)?

And also next time write that the anime adaption of it was horrible, you're basically putting it in a way that this is just an anime and not originally a game lol. I do agree with you that the anime adaption was pretty shit but what? You're expecting 10/10 material from something that spawned from an eroge whose overall plot focuses on the incest aspect?

Idgaf if you classify me as a masochist because I'm a closet pervert irl yh but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't let that get in the way of defending my point lmao I've provided actual facts that opposes your ill logical opinions

ayy cba with the grammar in this as well, it's fun arguing so if you want another go I'm down :3

cya

le swag 0ut
-BigDaddyYuriMan69
yyaziK said:
chibilover09 said:

3) Glad you understand.

5) Glad you understand.2

MY CONCLUSION

cya

le swag 0ut
-BigDaddyYuriMan69

Well, I was discussing with some guy about the anime while you brought the vn topic.

Yes, I played the vn, but I was talking about the ANIME, discussing about the ANIME, my responses may seems ilogical to the visual novel, but it works perfectly for the anime. While your (ilogical) responses may seem logical to the vn, I'm talking here about the anime, since pretty much everyone wouldn't understand if I brought the flaws of the vn. So yeah, I'm sorry about my first messages, since I spoke quite badly about Sora, I honestly like her, but it's her route that I hate. Well, you were the one to bring the vn topic so, later I will say ALL the flaws of Sora route in there, don't worry, I promise that I will make you regret saying that the vn is flawless. c:
Sep 2, 2014 4:30 PM

Jan 2013
which girl is the first girl?

Her route was by far the best.
Sep 2, 2014 6:29 PM

May 2014
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
which girl is the first girl?

Her route was by far the best.

Kazuha(Migiwa-san) and yh she was pretty kawaii and had the oppai :3

But Sora is obv the best hehehehe ;3
Sep 3, 2014 5:31 PM

May 2014

Well, I was discussing with some guy about the anime while you brought the vn topic.

Yes, I played the vn, but I was talking about the ANIME, discussing about the ANIME, my responses may seems ilogical to the visual novel, but it works perfectly for the anime. While your (ilogical) responses may seem logical to the vn, I'm talking here about the anime, since pretty much everyone wouldn't understand if I brought the flaws of the vn. So yeah, I'm sorry about my first messages, since I spoke quite badly about Sora, I honestly like her, but it's her route that I hate. Well, you were the one to bring the vn topic so, later I will say ALL the flaws of Sora route in there, don't worry, I promise that I will make you regret saying that the vn is flawless. c:

Had a feeling you would say that, but by focusing on the anime you're honestly going to give people a "fact" that's just wrong and demeans it lol also I didn't say the VN was flawless, it was better than the vn and manga since it goes in-depth on the situation rather than leaving out important details, and also go ahead :3

Sora is still the best route idc lmao
Nov 4, 2014 5:01 PM
Nov 2014
In my mind Sora is looking hotter. (Blond, dress...)

animacion1
Nov 9, 2014 11:44 PM

Oct 2014
I actually would choose Yahiro. Imo she's the most delicious xD
Nov 11, 2014 1:06 AM

May 2014
Sora whith out a doubt
I love brother x sister relationships and I also have a thing for girls with white/gray hair
Go ahead call me a prevert becouse thats what I am
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
May 3, 2015 1:05 PM

Mar 2015
Only in these kind of rare occasions I approve of incest route. Sora is a very cool character, and seeing her being rejected by her loved ones more than once is very sad. Mostly because a bitch from the neighbor house fucked her beloved brother.

May 5, 2015 9:21 PM

Oct 2014
DarklordVor said:
Only in these kind of rare occasions I approve of incest route. Sora is a very cool character, and seeing her being rejected by her loved ones more than once is very sad. Mostly because a bitch from the neighbor house fucked her beloved brother.

yes i 100% agree my gosh i hated her for that Sora is the best
May 25, 2015 11:56 AM

Mar 2015
If I had to be realistic, I'd choose Kozue because she is so innocent and shy, plus there would be no social stigma to deal with because she's not a sibling or anything.

However if I was going to be unrealistic, I'd choose Sora as she would mean so much to me, just like I'd mean a lot to her, I'd want to be by her side forever and just somehow deal with the social stigma.
Jun 4, 2015 6:01 AM

Feb 2013
Most definitely Sora
Jun 4, 2015 6:07 AM

Feb 2015
Yahiro Ifukube.
Jul 3, 2015 12:01 PM
Jun 2015
SORA........SORA..........SORA
I love Sora 😘
I wish i could go in the world of Yosuga no sora and be Haru so that i can also sleep with hot Sora 🙇
Jan 15, 2020 2:46 AM

Aug 2017
Sora. She's the hottest babe and most seductive.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by Obscurantist »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Nov 22, 2010

230 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 3:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.