Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 28, 2021 8:10 AM

Apr 2013
So it finishes with a christmas/birthday episode, generic enough. At least we avoided any big drama, so that's nice.

It had some funny scenes and some really boring scenes, mixed feelings about the thing overall. The masochism jokes were not bad, but too often it just protrayed the usualy tsundere tendencies we already know from 90% of harem shows. 5/10
Mamiya best girl.
Mar 16, 2022 3:00 PM

Aug 2018
I'm more confused than anything about this anime, lol.. It had some potentially interesting stuff.. Some stuff was funny or sexy.. But also mood was all over the place, switching from heavy drama to silly comedy all the time.. In the end, I guess that I don't have strong emotions against anime.. But also lots of time I don't know how to take, what I saw, really..
Apr 18, 2022 10:07 AM

Nov 2016
Aside from the fetish twists it was an average at best rom-com, if you're looking for something profound, that is. No emotionally gripping conflicts nor extremely engaging or striking characters. In terms of storytelling and direction it was unremarkable and limited with 12 episodes as well. I wouldn't say that it was bad without redeeming qualities or entertainment value. It had many funny moments evenly spread out, but it's certainly more so a series that will be fully appreciated by ecchi and harem lovers. If you're one then go for it.

Considering that I'll give it a fair 5/10

I will however say that Mio's birthday party finale was a pleasantly sweet note to end on, one that left a lovely final impression.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 25, 2023 6:52 AM
Sep 2018
What a ride that was, so um, more please
Apr 14, 2023 9:44 AM
May 2021
I really enjoyed this anime overall. 2 points deducted for repetitive masochist comedy which I didn't liked much.Except that 8/10 for the series
Oct 14, 2023 9:13 PM

Aug 2015
I should love this in theory.. but this one is overdoing it way too much to the point where it gets cringy. I can't really enjoy the masochism moments because everything feels too silly. Getting slapped and stepped on is one thing, getting hit with a fucking baseball bat and cooked alive in a cauldron under a fire aren't quite things that get me going. This shit is more like watching an episode of Ren & Stimpy than something you'd consider spicy.

Speaknig of which..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqbteoVR3kM

Anyway, the jokes are repetitive and get old after 3 episodes, the main girl acts way too unrealistic, the main dude has a few too many screws loose in his head so it's impossible to relate with him. The scared girl is acting in a way that makes no sense. Then there's the fact that there's not much of a story in this anime to speak of.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Mar 19, 2:08 AM
Dec 2021
Fantastic anime, Hope for season 2.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Has anyone heard of a 2nd season for MM! ??

Ikaros27 - Aug 18, 2011

27 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 19, 2:15 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

chalco - Oct 29, 2010

228 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 10:43 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Oct 15, 2010

147 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 9:49 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

llamaben - Oct 1, 2010

205 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 9:09 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

msskitties - Dec 10, 2010

99 by Apratim »»
Apr 14, 2023 9:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.