Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 17, 2010 9:11 AM

Jun 2009
Even though I knew what it was about, it wasn't what I expected. I kind of wish there was more back story on Mao and her old school.
BridgeXDec 20, 2010 11:17 AM
[/center]
Apr 30, 2011 1:47 PM

Jan 2010
Dito. It's a bit strange that Mao gets [d]mad[/d] insane after only a few weeks in the new school
although that school sure is insane itself. I mean Security Robots ?!
But well she probably already was insane.
Why did she do that in the new school she had no real bonds with?
I didn't understand the scar-issue at the end. Overall it was quite confusing~
Sep 30, 2012 9:54 PM
Jun 2008
Yea, the manga need a little more back story, but I didn't regret reading it =]
Jan 19, 2016 6:58 AM

Sep 2010
exacly the same as RainyYesterday, i know im really late for this but i still want to comment this manga...
i really like Mao, i hope n kind of expected that Kugimachi would be her one n only allies,
if i were to add some backstory of Mao, then it might be something like, she had endured all the pain n betrayal, n then on her new school she hoped for a true friendship n peace, but it turnout to be a same as the previous one, therefore she gone mad n did what was written in the manga...
Oct 4, 2019 8:35 PM

Mar 2016
It was actually pretty interesting in the first half, but then the second half just ruined its momentum... Especially with the totally obnoxious killer robot hunting scenes that were dragged out far too long. Would've been better if it's a more personal confrontations such when MC tried to talk and question Mao.
Mar 4, 2020 1:32 PM

Jan 2013
felt like watching a mishmash of saw and joker lel. psycho girl took revenge on society and rightfully so. good for her :3
Mar 4, 2020 2:58 PM

Mar 2010
The best way to go is to take everyone down with you. She died honorably.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.