Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of Nurarihyon no Mago Announced

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 7, 2011 12:59 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Update on May 7th
According to Nurarihyon no Mago's official website, the second season will be titled "Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyō". The new season will start this July.

Source: official site
p r o f i l e 👀
May 7, 2011 7:28 PM

Jan 2008
This July is full of expectation.

Read through my journey on attempting the challenge in MAL blog!

May 7, 2011 10:07 PM

Apr 2009
Not planning to watch this as I found Nurarihyon's first season (first 10 episodes) really boring. I heard way too many bad things about it to finish it...

This is good for the fans, though.
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
May 10, 2011 6:29 AM

Oct 2009
MisaTange said:
Not planning to watch this as I found Nurarihyon's first season (first 10 episodes) really boring. I heard way too many bad things about it to finish it...

This is good for the fans, though.

Let me tell, the ones following the manga will tell you, as will I, that this is one of those series which gets better as time passes. So season 2 will definitely be better. You could give it a try, if you like.
I'm really looking forward to the animation of the story as it continues, its really interesting, the gitsune (kitsune..?) arc onwards.
Jun 18, 2011 11:09 PM
Jun 2011
cant wait to watch the season 2..

for those who said this anime is boring, try to make your own anime series ok?, its hard to make an anime you know, just appreciate what they have done to entertain us.
Jun 23, 2011 3:13 AM

Jul 2008
ralphledesma said:
cant wait to watch the season 2..

for those who said this anime is boring, try to make your own anime series ok?, its hard to make an anime you know, just appreciate what they have done to entertain us.

The audience has the right to criticize: the product is targetted to them, they have expectations and they have seen enough Anime to decide what they think is good and what not.
Furthermore, if the audience is not critical, the production quality will be lower then it should be as there is no reason to spend more money and effort into it if they will all accept anything like blind sheep.
Dec 11, 2011 1:39 PM

Jul 2009
i read that this going to be 26 episodes - if its true,someone pls. edit it on mal.thx
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2011 3:13 PM

Jul 2008
Sango_chan_desu said:
i read that this going to be 26 episodes - if its true,someone pls. edit it on mal.thx

Actually, it is 24 episodes + 2 recap episodes (which are officially not counted and have a separate database entry here on MAL)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
48 minutes ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Today

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
3 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 7 hours ago

3 by eli_shmeli »»
6 hours ago

» 'Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Promo

Doshigatai - Today

3 by JehadKun »»
11 hours ago

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

2 by EcchiGodMamster »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.