Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 12, 2010 7:33 AM
May 2010
Ok, you gotta love ddr to be in this group, but I was just wondering how many of you also like to play Stepmania? And I am curious to which game you like better? Please don't answer this poll/question unless you have actually played both games, that would make the votes biased.

Honestly myself, I love both games. DDR is AWESOME, and without DDR, they prolly never woulda come out with Stepmania to begin with. But with Stepmania, I really love how you can customize basically every aspect of the game from the music, to the characters, theme, and basically everything!!!
But I still love the classic DDR series of games too. I really can't decide, they are both awesome!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 28, 2011 9:08 AM

Jun 2010
I'd say stepmania because it basically just tries to improve ddr in general. It also has the whole "custom songs" aspect to it. Being limited to a set number of songs in a game seems kind of lame to me, and as said in the op, it is far more customizable.
something about dance games
Jan 28, 2011 9:49 AM

Jan 2011
As long as StepMania won't come in an arcade cab format :p I'll like them equally.
I love StepMania for it's customisationability and custom songs, but I love real (arcade) DDR for getting the chance to play on some huge intimidating machine with flashy lights and loud music :D
Feb 7, 2020 10:03 PM
Jan 2017
Thumbsy said:
As long as StepMania won't come in an arcade cab format :p I'll like them equally.
I love StepMania for it's customisationability and custom songs, but I love real (arcade) DDR for getting the chance to play on some huge intimidating machine with flashy lights and loud music :D

The code in stepmanida is made for the game to be easy to port to arcade cabs. You will see a lot of videos of the game working.

Yeah, 9 years later :V
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » What level are you on?

XxVampiregurlxX - Jun 20, 2008

20 by Thumbsy »»
Jan 28, 2011 5:35 AM

» PS3 DDR????

DarkerThanDante - Oct 26, 2008

42 by Hao456 »»
Feb 5, 2009 2:47 PM

» anyone play In The Groove?

MaugEveNfl0w - Sep 21, 2008

1 by tsubasalover »»
Sep 25, 2008 9:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.